kraft mini meatloaf topped with mashed potatoes

Im featuring this one at tomorrows party. Remove from heat, drain and return potatoes to cooking pot. Its finally here! Instead of placing it in the oven, wrap it all in a few more layers of plastic wrap, followed by a layer of aluminum foil, and then transfer it to the freezer. Mash the Potatoes: Drain the potatoes in the instant pot, then add butter, milk, garlic if using, salt and pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. Share a photo and tag us we can't wait to see what you've made! Now for the fun part! Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Would love it if you joined us at the Whats for Dinner link up! Preheat oven to 350F. Fill pans: To the bottom pan, add cut into large pieces potatoes and cold water. Its presentation is beautiful and fun, and the individual servings make it a dish the whole family will enjoy (and it helps with portion control)! Its easy to make and its protein-packed so youll have plenty of energy to take on the day. If adapting another recipe, fill muffin tin to top (not over) and cook for 20 minutes. Or if using a muffin tin, remove your meatloaf muffins, and then drop and spread ketchup over the tops. I get bored very easily. Pipe potatoes on cupcakes. Step 5. Top with cheese, continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until meatloaf is thoroughly cooked and meat thermometer inserted in center of meat reads 160F. I skipped the parsley in mine but added the cream cheese as they suggested. dinner Transfer 1/2 of the meatloaf mixture to the prepared baking sheet and gently press into a 12- by-3-inch rectangle. Scroll to Bottom for Printable Recipe Card. Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole if you love cheesy casseroles, youll love this recipe. Fill each bundtlette or muffin cup with the meat mixture, pressing in slightly as you fill each one. Mashed Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves Recipe Type: Main Author: Patricia Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 25 mins Total time: 35 mins Serves: 10-12 3.4.3177 Adapted from Kraft Recipes First I'm showi. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Step 7. With spoon fill indentation with sauce (from chosen variation). Place the lid on the pot and set the steam release knob to the Sealing position. For this recipe I combined Grass Fed 85% lean ground beef and Amish Apple Currant Pork sausage. Thanks for the recipe.I love anything in mini. Add cream cheese and garlic to potatoes; stir until cream cheese is melted. Cook until the potatoes are fork tender, 15 to 20 minutes . Meatloaf is one of our go to meals, and I love the mashed potato topping. Sweet Potato Casserole With Praline Topping, Traditional English Cottage Pie With Cheese and Leek Topping, Best Ever Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecan Topping, Shepherd's Pie With Garlic Potato Topping. Meatloaf can also be frozen after its been fully cooked. Step 6. Pinned. You can really use any ground meat, or combination of ground meats you desire. The easiest way to measure this is with a meat thermometer, a handy tool that ensures your meatloaf is perfectly juicy every single time. TOPPING: Meanwhile, peel and cut potatoes into quarters. Made this tonight for dinner with a side of french cut green beans with bacon from Organic Spark. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners and add the meatloaf mixture to the cupcake liners. Boulder Locavoreis a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. 2023 /TM General Mills All Rights Reserved, Betty Crocker No-Bake Bites Cookie Dough. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Add in the butter and heavy whipping cream as well as salt and pepper to taste. Mash to desired smoothness, adding milk or butter if necessary. Water, butter and milk called for on potato mix pouch, cup Progresso Italian style bread crumbs. Form a 8"x4" loaf on the prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes. In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Substitute your favorite meat (ground chicken, turkey, pork). Press your thumb into each meatloaf ball, making a space for toppings. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Using a masher or blender, mash until smooth. Bring long sides over potatoes to meet in center; seal seam and edges. To the top pan, add meat, egg, oats and spices and mix with your hands. Directions. ), Theme by Melissa Rose Design and Once Coupled, This post may contain affiliate links. Spending too much time in the kitchen? Mash well. Bake until the potatoes are tender and the meatloaf is cooked to 165 degrees. Would you like to learn too? If using a muffin tin, drop and spread ketchup over the top of each meatloaf muffin. Dont add peas if you dont want veggies. Read my disclosure policy here. Stir in parsley. In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, onions, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce using your hands. Carefully remove from the oven and top with the remaining ketchup sauce. This Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Cheese recipe is the perfect comfort food for a winter night. The kiddos would love this. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, pressing mixture down firmly. Miz Helen. Required fields are marked *. Directions. Remove from the oven and drain and discard grease. Stir together meatloaf mixture. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. chicken breast , or sub with extra-lean ground beef or ground turkey. Mix - This simple meatloaf recipe is made by placing the ground beef, stuffing, water an egg into a large bowl. Want to reheat your meatloaf and mashed potatoes and cheese? You should make a complete cookbook on 30-min or less healthy dinner (breakfast, boxed lunches, etc.) However, I highly recommend freezing before cooking so ensure the meatloaf does not dry out when baked or reheated for the second time. italian recipe To a large mixing bowl, add the ground beef, gravy mix, cold water, and egg. Cooked couscous and grated veggies inside and a strip of bacon wrapped around the outside keep this quick turkey meatloaf moist. Let meatloaf rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving. pkg.) While the meatloaf is baking, boil the potatoes until tender. Make sure to use extra-lean ground beef so there is less fat in foil baking cups after baking. Bake, brushing twice with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup during baking, until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees, 45 to 55 minutes. Make the meatloaf glaze by stirring together the sauce ingredients. Add the stuffing mix, ground beef, and 1/4 cup of ketchup. Drain the potatoes and mash with a potato masher, adding the butter to the pot as well. Im always looking for quick meal ideas, and this is a dandy. casserole recipe Looks yummy! In 2-quart saucepan, heat water, butter and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling. Sticky Pecan Little Smokies in Crescent Rolls. outdoor cooking Spray a 913 baking pan or dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside. party recipe Set aside and let cool. Makes 6 servings. free recipes Spicy sausage is the secret to this Sausage and Tots Breakfast Casserole recipe! To save a little time, purchase refrigerated mashed potatoes for this recipe. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Store any leftover meatloaf or mashed potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Mix well to combine. Do not add more than 1 cup hot water to the stuffing mix! Banana-Sour Cream Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting. Im a Certified Nutrition Coach and my goal is to MAKE YOUR LIFEEASIER with delicious, well-tested recipes and travel tips! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. For the mashed potatoes: Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces. Spoon mashed potatoes lengthwise down the center third to within 1 in. Looks good, I always have mash potatoes with my meatloaf so this is my kind of meal. I love the mash potatoes on top, Im a firm believer in potatoes go with everything. To Assemble and Bake: Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 425F (220C). You can even use scoops of the meatloaf mixture on a prepared baking sheet (but may require slightly more Panko bread crumbs to keep them together) but using a muffin pan works best. Step 3. Place egg, ground beef, panko, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, thyme, allspice, and pepper in a large bowl; gently but thoroughly mix together using your hands. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. So the other day, I got inspired when this mini meatloaf recipe popped into my inbox from Kraft Canada. Check out the time-saving tips to make this a rush hour recipe. Bake in oven until no longer pink in center, about 25 minutes. Mash, and adjust the consistency and seasoning to your liking. Remove and let cool. fall recipe Little meatloaves topped with creamy mashed potatoes; this is a simple and quick recipe making it ideal for a quick after school or work supper. These are sooo cool looking! These look and sound wonderful. 2023 /TM General Mills All Rights Reserved, Betty Crocker No-Bake Bites Cookie Dough, pouch (4.7 oz) Betty Crocker roasted garlic and Cheddar mashed potatoes. What a great all-in-one dinner option! Toss to combine. Dont you love how flexible the recipe is? Get the recipe from Delish. Brown sugar: Feel free to use regular sugar or honey as a substitute. nutrition facts You may even find yourself making it on a regular basis as we do in my family. Coogans Kitchen All content and images are copyright protected. Serve and enjoy! Form the mixture into a loaf shape in a 913 baking dish. Leftovers are best stored in a sealed container or ziplock bag, refrigerated promptly, and eaten within 3 days. slow cooker Top each one with a scoop of mashed potatoes. STOVE TOP Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix, (1/2 of 8-oz. (Optional: melt cheese by broiling for 2-3 minutes or simply popping in the microwave for 20 seconds. or until done (160F). Slice the meatloaf and serve over mashed potatoes with more glaze if desired. Kids are the best testers and my son enjoyed it so much, he scored the leftovers for dinner the next day. Add potatoes and stir gently until completely incorporated. Easy prep time, easy, Read More Creamy Beef and PotatoesContinue, Wild Rice Chicken Casserole Wild Rice Chicken Casserole is a simple and easy-to-make recipe thats creamy and full of flavor. Mix ground beef, stuffing mix, water, and the powder ingredient from the variation you chose. Im going to try this next time I make meatloaf! Seal the Instant Pot and set to MANUAL pressure on HIGH for 35 minutes. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and A.1. Pork Chops with Maple Glazed Figs, Pears, & Apples, Tillamook Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese. Drain and return to pot. I find that placing it in a dish and then heating up at 350 degrees until it is warmed through is key. Their fun idea of topping the meatloaves with mashed potatoes sounded great. Thank you so much for understanding! Because the whole family will love it. What a great little recipe. Taste and adjust for salt and pepper. Cooking I decided to change up the Kraft recipe a bit, and instead of using the Kraft Stove Top as they suggested, I stayed with my usual meatloaf ingredients, adding oatmeal, ketchup, barbeque sauce, and of course an egg and some salt too. While the meatloaf cooks, prepare 3 cups of mashed potatoes and set aside in a medium bowl. 5 FAST & EASY 15-MINUTE RECIPES Read More Italian Chicken and Acorn Squash CouscousContinue, Chicken and Pork Crostina Pasta Chicken and Pork Crostina Pasta has a seasoned potato crust served over pasta and topped with a creamy red sauce with a very subtle hint of spice! Scoop up 1/2 cup of mince and use your hands to form a rough ball shape. This is one of the easiest muffin tin meatloaf recipes and the quickest to bake! (I am on the Kraft email list because I love their simple recipe ideas delivered daily.). Thanks for sharing at the Submarine Sunday Link Party! Top with ketchup in replace of bbq sauce for a traditional flavor. Mash well. I completely rely on quick hit recipes that I can create and serve in less than an hour that are filling, healthy and simple.