dolly steamboat wedding

Dolly Steamboat 16802 Highway 88, Tortilla Flat. At 5:30pm, we started to cruise into the canyon. Linens and chair coverings provided by Fabulous Linens. We booked a 12 p.m. Scenic Nature Cruise on a Saturday and arrived roughly 45 minutes early. Free cancellation. All passengers, including children, must have a boarding pass and boarding will be done by the captain. The Dolly Steamboat offers 3 different types of cruises on Canyon Lake so you have the option to choose which best suits you. The boat operates year round & offers daily scenic cruises plus Saturday sunset cruises paired with a fabulous dinner complete with chef's choice dessert. My husband worked as HR manager in the Aerospace industry until he decided to pursue his dream. Get more rewards via the ways of joining Dolly Steamboat. Rehearsal dinners, commitment ceremonies and anniversaries all make for elegant affairs on beautiful Canyon Lake, AZ. In my mind, the profitable hours of overtime versus family time and shared responsibilities were questionable. In October of 1987, Roger and Margie Grimh purchased the Dolly. Call today to book an Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat one-day trip. Lets get started! Canyon Lake is surrounded by spectacular cliffs and wildlife. The food is excellent!! For a family adventure near Phoenix or a romantic night in Arizona, take a cruise on the Dolly Steamboat to see one of the most beautiful places in Arizona. During check in all youll need to do is stand in line to receive your boarding number. The Dolly Steamboat has been operated by the Grimh Family since 1987, with Cindi managing office operations, advertising and marketing, and Jeff as the Dolly's senior captain and manager of boat operations and training. So lets switch gears a bit and go into The Dolly Steamboat story. This cruise lasts 2.5 hours so you have plenty of time to eat and relax. In addition to the Twilight Dinner Cruise, other Dolly Steamboat cruises include the Scenic Nature Cruise, Astronomy Dinner Cruise, and the Game & Fish Bighorn Sheep Cruise. . You may also include a reception dinner and starlight cruise after the ceremony. I took a moment to snap a few photos of the empty boat so we were the last ones off! We also spend our weekends in the White Mountains of Arizona, or a quick trip to visit one of the many friends we have met through travel. Wow this seems like a must-do in Arizona! Karabou Adventure + Travel is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Pay the shipping charges temporarily to send back the package following the return requirements of Dolly Steamboat. Take a 90 minute narrated cruise on beautiful Canyon Lake aboard Dolly Steamboat. The gorilla faces away from the lake. Youll receive dinner during this 2.5 hour cruise under the Arizona starry skies. Clients see majestic desert bighorn sheep as well as bald eagles and many other wildlife and birds. Be sure to get there much earlier than expected Bc it's first come first served in line for tickets placement. The comments I receive about our cruise and crew members are very rewarding. I love that were able to walk about the steamboat and take in the views from both lower and upper decks. We can support an up and coming podcaster, try a new family-run restaurant, join a Every neighborhood fromPhoenix to Scottsdale to Tempe has its own vibe, style, culture and history, but what consistently amazes us is One of the most important benefits of a thriving small business ecosystem is the myriad of problems and niche issues that Voyage is excited to present episode 4 of The Introverted Entrepreneur Success Stories show with our wonderful host and sales expert You are going to love our next episode where Whitley interviews the incredibly successful, articulate and inspiring Monica Stockhausen. We look forward to showing you what some call the Junior Grand Canyon. So I did just that. The boat holds a large history of celebrations including engagements, wedding anniversaries, and birthdays. Hope you get to visit the U.S. again some day sooner than later , This steamboat cruise looks so much fun! I bet the hiking is gorgeous in that area too! Suggest a story: VoyagePhoenix is built on recommendations from the community; its how we uncover hidden gems, so if you or someone you know deserves recognition please let us know here. They will deliver the items following your requirements. PK built a 48 passenger tour boat with the help of a local contractor & friends. Choose from several cruises including sunset, lunch and dinner cruises. Tools CHILDREN- $15.00 Dolly first began in 1983 with Dolly and Paul Kennedy as the original owners. Here are 23 activities to try in Mesa, AZ in 2023. Im originally from Southwestern Coloradoa beautiful town called Pagosa Springs. Together, they have quite the list of credentials. Onboard the Dolly you will find theyve included all the right things to make your experience comfortable: PRO TIP: Be sure to have cash on you if you think you may want to purchase snacks and/or beverages during your cruise. The Dolly is a one-of-a-kind experience in Arizona for families and couples. Challenges? Id definitely be booking this when I get to visit more of the U.S again. Youll get to view the towering mountains that surround Canyon Lake from the water, and if youre lucky, you may even spot some big horn sheep. And they will show the estimated arrival date on the order. Explore a favorite destination of President Theodore Roosevelt who declared, "the Apache Trail and surrounding area combines the grandeur of the Alps, the glory of the Rockies, the magnificence of the Grand . Meet photographers Connect with your favorite creators. On this tour, explore the historic route by land and boat as you cruise across the lake on a Dolly Steamboat, then drive through the desert to the Old West village of Tortilla Flat. 148 talking about this. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase through a link at no additional cost to you. Right next to Dolly Steamboat is a restaurant and lounge called the Well Done Grill. Surprise parties, graduations, award ceremonies, and reunions are memorable occasions for everyone involved. Id never heard of it, but now I wanna experience it! Ive eaten here once and enjoyed my experience. Tell us more about it. Dolly Steamboat Cruise- the best way to experience Canyon Lake. Experience the unique ambiance created by the sound of the sound traveling through the waters of the canyon lake. Hear from your captain about the legends and legends of the mysterious and superstitious mountains. Wedding (18) Wedding Pictures (1) Weekly Deals (54) Welcome to My Team (1) Welcome to the Team (1) Well Said (7 . The Crack at Wet Beaver Creek- Arizona Swimming Hole, Hiking Sunrise Mountain Trail in Peoria, AZ, How To Spend One Day In Bryce Canyon National Park, Hiking Black Top Mesa In The Superstitions Is Worth It, Conquering Three Sisters Summit In The Superstition Mountains, Masks (required when boarding and walking about), Layers incase it is chilly (check the weather). For example, you will be allowed to get special Promo Code and promotions on your birthday. Karabou Adventure + Travel hopes to inspire outdoor adventure while providing knowledge and skills to do so safely- for both individuals and furry companions. It was a great experience! We float your boat! I will be sure to take another cruise on the Dolly next time I visit the area. Valentino's Eatery. No matter when and where you are, Dolly Steamboat will deliver your favorite products to your door Coupert offers lots of Dolly Steamboat Promo Code that meet your needs, dont hesitate to take advantage of discounts to save more. This looks like such a relaxing way to see the canyon lake area. Has it been a smooth road? Boating on Canyon Lake started on October 3rd, 1925. The company continues its cruising tradition since 1925 and now sails the secluded inner waterways of this beautiful lake. This area is covered, shaded, and was less populated so to us it seemed like we had our own space! $15.00 1-4 yrs. You can reach Across Arizona Tours at (602) 233-1813 or toll free at (888) 533-1813. Legend has it that the cross is nature made. We sat on the front end of the lower level of the Dolly, near the beam. Join Dolly Steamboat to enjoy its loyalty offers. I highly recommend it though it was very unique! We were a family of nine, five boys and two girls . I cant express how much I love the scenery and the stillness (most days) at Canyon Lake. Especially when they end with . About Arizona Steamboat Cruises. We spend a lot of time outdoors when possible, and love to keep moving and working out as well. In this post I am going to share with you the different Dolly Steamboat cruises, what to expect, and my latest cruise experience with them. They prioritize people with special needs and a helper. It was in the high 60s and sunny when we began the cruise. Id 100% suggest taking a cruise with Dolly Steamboat if youre local or if youll be visiting the area. You'll step back in time to America"s riverboat days. Hotel pickup offered Mobile Ticket Overview Cruise Canyon Lake for 90-minutes aboard Dolly Steamboat. Children 1-4 yrs. Cruising Canyon Lake since 1983, the Dolly is a replica of a historic stern-wheeler steamboat. A good tip to know is that all children on board are required to wear a life jacket, including infants. The Scenic Nature Cruise typically takes place in the afternoons and delivers exactly what youd expect- very scenic views! Im proud to say its a title I still maintain. Ive listed these for you below! Narrated Nature Cruise for Two or Four from Dolly Steamboat in Apache Junction (40% Off) 4.8. If you want to cruise under the stars, this is the one youll want to board! As we welcome in the new year, planning your next adventure should be at the top of your list! The boat is named after Dolly Kennedy, her original owner. I spent summer 2022 in Haines, AK working on jet boats that travel up into the Chilkat River drainage. The views are spectacular. With the vivid colors of summer flowers to aspens in full fall glory to the pristine freshly fallen Champagne Powder snow of winter, Steamboat makes once in a lifetime events spectacular and fairy tale weddings come true year-round. An amazing woman and a fantastic experience. When Dollys Steamboat was born, I received the title of Arizonas Dolly from Secretary of State, Betsy Bayless. I grew up landlocked and thriving in the deserts and the mountains; I didnt know the water was calling me. Captain Jeff was narrating, point out the rock formations and navigating the boat through the, My three year old loved looking out the windows at the. Canyon Lake, located in the Tonto National Forest, is where you will find one of the most beautiful places in Arizona for sightseeing. The Crew | Dolly Steamboat Meet The Crew Jeff Grimh CEO/Co-Owner/Boat Operations Manager/Senior Captain Credentials: 100 Ton USCG Master inland waters and near coastal with sail and towing endorsements Vessel Emergency Training Qualified First Aid/AED/CPR Certification AZ State Liquor Law Service Certification Bio: The national forest is in the city of Tortilla Flat, approximately 50 miles northwest of Phoenix, with a few windy roads and a scenic drive to get there. Cacti and other desert plantations line up the hills as you come upon one of the hidden gems in Arizona. Trusted by 2,000,000+ members Verified Get Code *** ADVERTISEMENT 10% OFF Expect excellent service and personal attention to your every need. Nathan and I stopped to chat some more with the wonderful people. I was reminded a bit of a wedding buffet, but wedding buffets are good! 1,093 Groupon Ratings . Coupert automatically finds and applies every available code, all for free. Your email address will not be published. I highly recommend it if youre in the area! There are three things that inspire me when piloting the Dolly. Dolly Steamboat offers sightseeing and dinner cruises on Canyon Lake, just outside the greater Phoenix area. For years, the Dolly Steamboat has provided a unique setting for private charters for weddings, special parties, corporate events, client entertainment, business meetings, off-site training, and team building cruises. The dinner cruise was 2.5 hours long and included a delicious meal of chicken, ribs, salad, sides, and cheesecake for dessert. Discover why Arizona is more than just a desert on this spectacular Canyon Lake cruise. I was reminded a bit of a wedding buffet, but wedding buffets are good! The Dolly Steamboat offers cruise tours, so kickback and let them tour you around the lake as your captain narrates the legends and lore of the mysteries that lie in the Superstition Mountains. Dolly is an innovative new on-demand delivery service that can help you with any moving needs. Thank you Melanie! live transfer final expense leads brazilian wax places near me brazilian wax places near me Visit Tortilla Flat, a former stage coach stop, which boasts a . We climbed the set closest to us and took a moment to stand out on the landing and look out. Image Credit: However, it is state law, so we had to comply. During the cruise you are able to get up and walk around to different viewing points which is nice! 2023 usa.coupert.com all rights reserved | update March 07. The dancing was purely our idea, as there wasnt any organized thing. Wedding Planning Service. I cannot think of a better occupation. Canyon Lake is unmatched in its beauty. Tips Melissa Report | 2 years ago I do suggest bringing something to cover your arms if it is spring or fall and you plan on sitting in the open. Every cruise is a unique opportunity. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and listening to their comments. The Real Arizona - Canyon Lake Nestled in the heart of the Superstition Mountains lies Canyon Lake, home of the. (Please reserve only one table for the rest of your group). My brother Jeff (Captain) and I have been co-owners of the Dolly for over 30 years. We found a table that had 2 chairs and made ourselves comfortable. Big Horn Sheep at the waters edge or maybe an Eagle catching a fish. Dolly Steamboat offers sightseeing and dinner steamboat cruises in Tortilla Plains of Arizona. Of course, our staff and crew members are what make it all possible. Nathan said his favorite part was hearing all of the history and facts that the Captain shared during it. They also come into contact with beautiful flora, from the majestic saguaro cacti to microbes called desert varnish. Dolly Steamboat provides a unique setting for private charters for weddings and special parties as well as corporate events and client entertainment, business meetings as well as off-site training and team building cruises. Ill be seasonal here on the Dolly and in Juneau, Alaska on whale watching tours. Any time I have family or friends visit I take them to cruise on Canyon Lake paired with an afternoon at Tortilla Flat because I know theyll enjoy it and get a great taste of the West! The boat provides these. What a great (and relaxing) way to see those rock formations! The staff was very friendly and helpful. You may need to click to enlarge that photo, but I promise you that it is just like the zoo! You may think that you need to live in a coastal locale to enjoy a dinner cruise. Click here to Learn more about scenic nature cruise, Click here to Learn more about twilight dinner cruise, Click here to Learn more about astronomy dinner cruise, Click here to Learn more about game & fish bighorn sheep cruise, Click here to Learn more about all cruises, Click here to Learn more about directions, Click here to Learn more about area attractions, Click here to Learn more about private charters, Click here to Learn more about gift certificates, Click here to email customerservice@dollysteamboat.net, Click here to view location 16802 AZ-88, Tortilla Flat, AZ 85117. The first two you can spot are the Princess Rocks. How cute is he in his life jacket though? We enjoy and take pride in providing a venue that allows people of all ages and abilities to experience the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of Canyon Lake. On this 2.5-hour cruise, you can spot wildlife like bighorn sheep and bald eagles, watch the sunset over the mountains and stare at the bright night stars. The Dolly Steamboat offers scenic tours through Canyon Lake. Our Scenic Nature Cruise with Dolly Steamboat lasted 1.5 hours and brought us to a very beautiful part of the lake I never would have guessed existed. On behalf of the Grimh family and the Dolly crew, thank you for cruising with us. Its not something you think of with Arizona. Dolly Steamboat Offer: Save 15% on Your First Order with Coupon Code Soon Expired Dolly Steamboat Coupons These Dolly Steamboat coupons have expired but may still work 25 % OFF Extra 25% Off Your Entire Purchase Used 6 Times View Sale See Details 5 % OFF Receive 5% Off Your Dolly Steamboat Next Purchase Used 6 Times Get Code See Details 25 % OFF As Good Will Ambassador, I give presentations, including but not limited to networking groups, trade shows, events, and conventions. My creative husband, P.K. (short for Paul Kennedy) was a determined Irishman who decided to build a tour boat and become Captain of his ship. Taking safety measures. Required fields are marked *. Once it is time to board the steamboat the Captain will call a group of numbers (i.e. Jeff and Cindi came onboard shortly thereafter. You will not require to have any other coupon, and you can get free shipping as long as you sign in here. Next, you can spot the cross formation in Crucifix Canyon. See the Sonoran Desert and Canyon Lake via a small. To check availability: call 480-827-9144 or buy tickets online DOLLY KENNEDY THE DOLLY STEAMBOAT 602-494-7455 Five minutes before departure they will begin selling any unclaimed bookings to unmanned queues when the boat departs as scheduled. You can learn more here. In 1987, it was purchased by the Grimh family, who have operated it since. Leave all the details to Steamboats dedicated team of professionals to set the stage on this special day for a celebration you and your guests will remember forever. Originally from the mid-west, I moved to Arizona with my family as a child. Having a wedding on this company is a romantic experience you will cherish for a lifetime. Rehearsal dinners, commitment ceremonies and anniversaries all make for elegant affairs on beautiful Canyon Lake, AZ. Home page Explore Dolly Steamboat Discount Tickets February 2023 - 10% OFF x Dolly Steamboat Discount Tickets February 2023 All 9 Deals 9 For Free Try all Dolly Steamboat codes at checkout in one click. dolly steamboat weddinggal costa discografia. The last rock formation that was pointed out to us on Canyon lake was Gorilla Rock. Your email address will not be published. C$292.57. Our crew works very hard on representing the Dolly well and do so very effectively. Pine Creek Canyon Lavender Farm. I also love people; getting to know about them is my favorite part of the job. When touring the upper deck we came across a couple groups we had been conversating with prior. In my mind, the profitable hours of overtime versus family time and shared responsibilities were questionable. This is pretty neat. They are the best and I am super proud of how caring and selfless they are. I am originally from Eau Claire Wisconsin and have lived in Arizona for over 40 years. At the end of the night, the bright stars were above us as we returned to the dock. Lemonade, iced tea and water were available to us on board. I like that they provide both a meat and vegetarian option for your choice! It was powered with a 35-horsepower engine and could cruise at about 15miles per hour. Great Price! Apache Trail Day Trip Including Dolly Steamboat By Arizona Scenic Tours - Day Tours 8 reviews from $215.00 per adult (price varies by group size) Check availability Lowest price guarantee Free cancellation Ages 0-99, max of 5 per group Duration: 8h Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket German, English Features animals What's included Book your Airboat Dolly cruise today and be sure to bring your friends and family along. My husband and I have raised our sons here in Apache Junction. Dolly Steamboat offers sightseeing and dinner cruises on Canyon Lake, just outside the greater Phoenix area. For information on weddings, charters, and other private events on Arizonas scenic Canyon Lake, contact the Dolly Steamboat directly at 480-827-9144. The captain will share interesting facts about the historic Apache Trail, Canyon Lake, and the legend and lore of the Lost Dutchmans gold. The Dolly Steamboat Sunset Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to see Canyon Lake. 4.9. Especially when they end with chocolate mousse cake. It seemed like everyone wanted to sit on the upper deck so we chose to sit on the lower deck in the back of the steamboat. The Real Arizona - Canyon Lake Nestled in the heart of the Superstition Mountains lies Canyon Lake, home of the. You can also email us for information about the tour. I definitely recommend checking out the Dolly Steamboat. The company provider's payment processing services are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement which includes the Stripe Terms of Service. I am very big on customer service since Ive worked in it my entire life, so when crew members do a wonderful job at creating a positive experience I greatly appreciate it. You never know on the Dolly What you'll learn about Canyon Lake, Tortilla Flats, and the surrounding area. Required fields are marked *, 2023 Destination Momhood All Rights Reserved, Dolly Steamboat Dinner Cruise Review Canyon Lake Tonto National Forest. Details Enjoy a 90-minute "nature cruise" or "twilight dinner cruise" aboard the Dolly. A fun and hassle-free way to get out on the water is to board one of the Dolly Steamboat cruises. 8 hours (approx.)