zuko prisoner fanfic

He must be stopped! Zuko formed a peculiar bond with an Earth Kingdom soldier and let himself be convinced that living in captivity would be better and safer than continuing running away from every nation. :)(on hiatus). This is the first fanfic that I've ever written that was NOT about Sesshomaru and Kagome from Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha. She hated the feeling, because it should not feel so damn good! Chapter 17 Kaia, or formally known as Mizuki, is a young waterbender who was stolen from her family when she was just a baby. It seems the fact that it was the prisoners who resorted to cannibalism, and not the tribe, got lost in the retelling. Another thing to consider. Thank you and have a nice day. Chapter 13 No harm will come to you lovely Katara. He speaks calm as he follows Azula. She this is a sokka x reader and i guess a love triangle with zuko too <3 He leaned into her shoulder and traced the tip of his nose along her neck and around the rim of her ear. He was a handsome man, there was no doubt about that. Where was she? That knowledge sparked her memory, and Katara gasped in fright. Leave me out of this. I'm Eternal Phantom. Here's the link: *** Thanks to armypup614, there is a sequel in the making. He would have her later, where he wanted her. She felt weak. 'Zuzu, why couldn't you have just kept your mouth shut? He took a deep breath, exhaling his doubts. He hopes that this prisoner will help him to help Aang to reach the avatar state when nothing else works. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. And he certainly didnt expect to get thrown into a dungeon with a mysterious firebender, Everything was going well until Azula tracks down the Gaang two weeks before Sozin's comet. she just barely stops herself from screaming. I want him out of the palace by night fall." Apparently the human body wasn't meant to hang at such in such an odd position. Ozai has fallen but his beating heart has infuriated leaders across the other nations. The necessary development/events that contribute to the Crossroads of Destiny wouldnt have occurred. I have been watching you, Katara. The burn over his left eye, marring his beauty, gave him a rough and mysterious appearance. Yet, one remains. And now, faced with his Fathers worse enemy, Zuko will have to choose the path he will take from now on. With that, everything changed. She couldn't tell him where Aang was, Hell, she wasn't even sure she knew! "Aang, Ozai is the one who burned Zuko.." "Most life is sacred", but its best friends sharing a man kinda love, Zuko (Avatar) Has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Shes more of a body guard that treats him like a brother, Episode: s01e19-20 The Siege of the North (Last Airbender), It's gonna suck and then it's gonna suck some more, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, Episode: s01e07-08 Winter Solstice (Last Airbender), Comics have been used as kindling and set on fire, canon ships sailing around in the background, Agricultural policy is only boring when you aren't at risk of going hungry, More tags will be added when/if story progresses to that point, Iroh has a better reason for being absent than running a tea shop, lone incident of graphic violence is present in Ch 18, Zuko isn't actually trying to kill himself, i mean it would be almost impossible not to, the rape is in the past and is going to be very vague, most of the trauma is vague and it's all in the past. To round off the saga, we have e) the Boiling Rock. It was because if I were her I wouldn't have fought back either! That sounded doable enough. Slight AU to the finale, where Zuko tries to reason with Azula in honor of their mother. And then the Avatar shows up. Then he pulled away and turned his head to the guard. An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfiction (Zuko X OC) "And lastly, we are free, but we are not our own persons." At this, the student frowned and looked up. It really was too bad he had to take her in the dungeon. Chapter 12 When the fire nation's prince is banished Kir he yearns for such violent delights and wonders if kissing the sun will lead to a violent end. avatarthelastairbender. She was raised in the Fire Nation as a slave; to serve An unconscious stranger found in the middle of the Earth Kingdom was surprisingly saved by the exiled-Prince-cum-fugitive of the Fire Nation. Being a teenag. After being caught by Toph Beifong while attempting to You've been a servant to the Fire Nation since you first learned how to take orders. Is that admiral Zhao in a sequinned tutu?" And finally in book three, Iroh goes through a list of prisons looking for his nephew; starting with Caldera prison and working outwards. Zhao is an absolute vile creep towards Zuko, which sets off all of Hakoda's parental alarm bells. Azula wants something entirely different for Zuko to bow before the new Firelord. After Agni Kai, Zuko disappears and no one knows where he is, nor did I know. Of course not. If you're shy, too young, or strongly against rape, then don't read this! He met her there, all fresh and clean, and then directed her to lay with him on the huge bed. Just tell me where to find the Avatar, He whispered against her neck, as his tongue flicked out to taste her flesh. Her eyes were locked on his erection. If you're going to stoop so low as to RAPE me, the least you can do is say my name! She screamed in anger. This was a semi-shit-post I made on a whim, but now Im thinking about it. Zuko the Prisoner at the Western Air temple Chapter 1: Cuaght, an avatar: last airbender fanfic | FanFiction Disclaimer= I don't own the idea and most of the words in this chapter. Get away from me! she shouted. After being rescued, can Katara help him regain himself? is this (Zuko x Oc) True to his word, she was then released from the chains and taken to his bedchambers. Chapter 3 And I think interactions with Jet and other characters would be extremely interesting. The rattling of metal against metal echoed off of the walls, as an unknown person prepared to open her door. Hes expecting Zuko to be the angry teenager he was when they first met and blame Hakoda for this. luckyturtleduck, I_didnt_think_i_would_come_this_far_so, AlejFuentes, Justanotherdaywolflikeme, JustACrazyLazyHazySloth, all0utMayh3m, Loki_is_cute13666, Jaelius_Karna, ProfessorAerii, hopingformore, Vnor, HouseWhal, bunnysister9156, Bohumut, Elielhime, Ol_Seafarer, Lycone, ochrexsunset, Lemonz05, magnificentgarbage, RonBurgundy, dragonlover44, amelka, Snowcat07, 72_Blue, Je_m, DraconicBaguette, Clowe_Maga, AriBaskerville, Spiritual_Stars, lilyflower04, TheOnionLord, LoverBee, Itzzzskittles, BlueAutumn12, Sopa_de_Aguacate, Honeydew_of_the_Melon, LunarianCrescent, ShadowStrike, Donotcarern, AndroidFrog, Fictiongirl1230, Arttemis_Locke15, Ytilanigir0, Foyet, Dalar_Rose, WhyWhyNot, Artiemir, GetsuSun, ForEveryStarInTheSky, and 752 more users What if he met Toph before any of the Gaang did? So this is completely self-indulging. In the aftermath of the siege of the North Pole, Prince Zuko winds up adrift and is "rescued" by the warriors of the Southern Water Tribe. The 100 Year War is over, but the world's problems are not. Does he show up to the Western Air Temple, smiling like a genial old man who knows how to Set Some Stuff On Fire, and the Gaang trips over themselves to shove Zuko at him, here-we-think-this-belongs-to-you? the Gaang get seperated from Zuko after the Seige of the North. Paring: Zuko/Katara. It starts off when Zuko is accepted in the Gaang - Katara doesn't trust him and fears that he will backstab them again. Please consider turning it on! Prisoner Zuko (Avatar) found family (but in prison) this totally is a fanfic of my own fanfic. I wonder why it is, that some folks, such as Febrile, who reviewed this story, try so very hard to see the reality and truth behind a piece such as this? She would provide him with his release on this day. ***Disclaimer: I do not own AVATAR, The Last Airbender, and whoever does probably wishes I'd never written this smut! `Oh yes, she is ready for me,' Zuko thought, as her nectar flowed forth to coat his fingers. Shenanigans occur, Zuko somehow ends up taken prisoner by the Gaang instead, and everything afterwards drastically changes. The avatar has woken up in the world again to face his country. The temptation of Suki bonding is a powerful, powerful force. Zuko: *already stealing someones sleeping bag, is so done with everyone and everything*. With hunger, civil chaos, and living enemies stalking their damaged world, can they learn fast enough to win the peace? His erection was growing more painful by the second. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Even if he decided to release her, she would never forget the pleasure he brought to her. You have only to tell me one thing, and I will grant you your freedom. Katara hung there upon her chains as the prince left the cell. When his smirk grew to a fully wicked grin, he slipped his fingers between her folds. I suppose if she had been courageous enough to leave her email then I could have asked her myself, but alas she omitted the address. He began, slowly at first, moving his stiff cock in and out of her tight center. Please consider turning it on! He dipped a long finger inside her tight core and she cried out as the orgasm washed over her. Really hot. She feared that he would take her again, and her body was still very much in pain. Her hatred of this man was deep in her heart, yet her body rebelled against it. So, waterbender, are you going to tell me where to find the Avatar, or am I going to have to convince you? Prince Zuko asked in a smooth haughty voice. Zuzu. Then the Avatar comes seeking a Firebending teacher. La's perceived favoritism towards Zuko comes to affect Zuko's public image in the Fire Nation deeply. That is why after the fateful Agni Kai, Fire Lord Ozai made a deal with an unnamed spirit. Good luck to her! Bastard! Katara said in panting breath as his nimble fingers worked magically against her fleshy jewel. This isn't very long, or very good, but lil ol me needed some piss kink. In Book 1, Katara insists she has to eat papaya because Aunt Wu said she would grow to love it, and she thinks she has to do everything Aunt Wu says if she wants the prediction about her future husband to come true. Suddenly she heard footsteps beyond the cell. He knew that meant she needed to talk and it was something she was nervous about. His major objective was to find the Avatar. She tries to drag Iroh with her to the garden. She remained as straight as a board, trying to be brave and ignore his searching hands. Ozai and Azula make Zuko Home Guardian (basically the manager of domestic affairs) because they believe the work will be dull, tedious, and degrading, and then they'll be able to blame and discredit Zuko's mismanagement for all of the people's problems and make themselves look good in comparison. She was startled he broke the silence, "Do what?" Her words were clipped. Please consider turning it on! He slammed her back hard against the wall, and lifted her leg up with his free hand. Zuko manages to save his uncle and outsmart Azula by taking a page out of Sokka's book, asking himself this trope exactly. He placed the head of his cock at her opening, slowly pushing into her wetness. He whispered in panting breaths, Relax my dear. During their stay in the North, Katara and Zuko would often secretly spend time in the Spirit Oasis, not knowing it was such a sacred location and favoring it instead for its seclusion. Heelllooo? The firebender prince glared at her, and the light from the torches danced in his eyes. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Caged. Three years later, Team Avatar arrived at the castle as a soldier, after which they found Zuko in prison. Separated from their group, Sokka and a newly-on-their-side Zuko are taken prisoner. _____________________________________ He almost hoped she wouldn't divulge the location of the Avatar at this point, but if she did then he would honor his word, even if it meant he would loose her once more. Just wanted to add to this Hakoda meeting Zuko at Boiling Rock. The revolution is coming and it wants another poster boy, but Zuko is not willing to lend his face to the cause. 14. Zuko formed a peculiar bond with an Earth Kingdom soldier and let himself be convinced that living in captivity would be better and safer than continuing running away from every nation. Chapter 16 Plus, everyones favorite: Toph bonding! Chapter 8 The rest of the crew, too, seemed to agree that Zuko had finally had enough. On the other hand, Zuko wouldve spent some time with the Gaang (and oh god, they wont have Appa on the way to Ba Sing Sethats not a trip thatll be easy), and Zukos return to the Fire Nation would potentially cause the same feelings that he experienced in the canon. But before long, the tables turn and Zuko finds himself the captive, courtesy of the Northern Water Tribe. Not knowing that Fire Lord Ozai has already declared to the world that his son has died. With a wave of his hand the hidden torches in the damp cell roared to life, and the face of Prince Zuko became crystal clear. (This is me dealing with writer's block and projecting any creative energy into a brand new story I don't have time for. Again he pressed himself against her, still pinning her bound arms above her. : *:* http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheWorstPrisoner. For any of you who are still subscribed to this finished story and wished Zuko went with the colonel to that prison Well, a part of me wished that too, so an alternative version of my own fanfic happened ----->, here's the link --- https://archiveofourown.org/works/45326560/chapters/114037702, there are two chapters, and now I realized I might put it out there :)), Just putting it out there in case anyone wanted to check it out :)), as for the main series fans who are confused by this notification Don't worry I've already started work on the new story in the main series :)). She reached around and rubbed the back of her head. As in, as soon as he wakes up in the palace after his Agni Kai and is told he is banished. While he doesn't forget the feeling of loving her - it isn't as strong as it once was. Zuko has to learn navigating through his new reality of rules and people who were trained to hate his kind. She closed her eyes against the vision of the firebending prince. When Zuko refuses, Azula proves just how far she's willing to go to get what she wants. Knowing how to win a war doesn't mean the GAang knows how to run a government, or broker peace agreements. : a year after the final fight with Ozai, the gaang are living a peaceful life in Ba Sing Se, until Suki has to go back to her island, so she breaks up with Sokka. "We need to hurry," she said, as if Sokka didnt already know that, it was his plan, "- can you carry him, Sokka? ]. Because Where you can find smoke, you are sure to find hot headed firebreathing nephews.. The first chapter is mostly the episode until the end when I put me twist to it. Too bad that wasn't good enough. In a meta-sense, Word of God admits they love putting him in embarrassing and ridiculous circumstances.