who does rainbow dash marry

Just because I don't have a pet now doesn't mean I never want a pet!May the Best Pet Win! The season eight premiere introduces the "Young Six", consisting of dragon Smolder, changeling Ocellus, griffon Gallus, yak Yona, Hippogriff/seapony Silverstream, and Earth pony Sandbar, who all enroll in Twilight's School of Friendship. She secretly practices with the Wonderbolts at first but ultimately decides to stay with the Ponyville team. She states in Call of the Cutie that she decided to become a teacher when she got her cutie mark and that "the flowers symbolized my hope that I could help my future students bloom if I nurture them with knowledge." Heh, no offense, but I am not reading. On January 13, 2015, Jim Miller and Jayson Thiessen were asked "is that orange hair on rainbow supposed to be there in the lower left?" My Hero Academia makes the next generation of heroes at U.A. However, Sassy runs the boutique overbearingly, taking more dress orders than Rarity can handle and overseeing much of the boutique's business without Rarity's input. Lucky Clover and Wild Fire also appear together in The Return of Queen Chrysalis Part 1. A number of official material associated with the show refers to the six friends collectively as the "Mane 6"/"Mane Six". She is taken by his accentrevealed later to be fakeand she encourages him to pursue his dreams of becoming a dancer. In the 'Winter Wrap Up' episode, Fluttershy showed concern for . During the Crystal Gala fundraiser for Camp Everfree, Timber asks Twilight out on a date, which she accepts, and the two have a moment in which they almost kiss before it is interrupted by Timber's sister Gloriosa Daisy. Canon. [26], In My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks onward, Sunset and Princess Twilight begin communicating via magic journal as unofficial student and teacher respectively, with Sunset occasionally turning to Twilight for advice or guidance on a dilemma. In My Little Pony: FIENDship is Magic Issue #5, Emperor Incitatus falls in love with Queen Chrysalis when she disguises herself as his fiancee. and answered "She set it up earlier."[24]. The show follows the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. Touring Wind and Bright Bridle's professional relationship appears to be mostly friendly; Touring Wind frequently asks for Bright Bridle's opinions on matters, but she also occasionally barks orders at her. However, after being inspired by Applejack's honesty, Silver Shill abandons his partnership with Flim and Flam to make a more honest living. Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty are implied in Ponyville Mysteries: Riddle of the Rusty Horseshoe[specify] and stated by Michael Vogel to be a couple.[8]. They frequently fawn over him, and they pressure Cadance to accept his invitation to the Fall Formal. Are Applejack and Rainbow Dash canon? Throughout the story, Fleetfoot stalks Big Mac across the Summer Wrap-Up Hoedown grounds. In To Where and Back Again - Part 1, Starlight chooses Trixie to accompany her to Our Town's Sunset Festival, and they work together to save Equestria from the changelings. When she's in the air, she monitors the ground and sky for trouble and makes note of everything she sees and hears. There's no other pony Rarity loves as much as Rainbow Dash, and nothing makes her sader than hearing that her beloved friend is dieing of pony cancer. Rainbow Dash is a pegasus pony. And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? In the human world, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #1, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #2, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #3, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #4, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #5, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #6, Miss Kitty, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #7, S04E09 Unnamed Cat #8, and Lemon Squeezy are Goldie Delicious' pets.[specify], A dog appears to be "Indigo Wreath"'sduring My Little Pony Equestria Girls, Music to My Ears, and Monday Bluesand/or Fluttershy'sin MLPEG Friendship Games _Bloopers_and/or Lyra Heartstrings'at an unspecified point earlier than Epic Failsand/or Unnamed Man #9'sduring Run to Break Freepet.[specify], Calvin & Theo are Lulu Luck's pets. She's quite positive she's the fastest Pegasus pony alive, and truth be told, she probably is. She never felt the need to have anything beyond that simple life. section. Woo-woo-woo-woo! In Dungeons & Discords, Discord addresses June.[specify]. Near the end of the episode, Trenderhoof nearly gives up being a writer to live on Sweet Apple Acres with Applejack, but Applejack politely turns him down. Nirik Rainbow Dash: When asked if one of them could secretly be the notorious jewel thief Rough Diamond, Trixie says, "Impossible! Rainbow Dash is a pegasus (winged and can fly) pony. The official My Little Pony guidebook The Elements of Harmony Volume II states "SUNNY DAZE and PEACHY PIE are best friends who do everything together.". After initially rebuffing Spike's friendship due to her dragon upbringing, Ember later accepts his friendship. After sneaking into the city and fighting past the Storm King's forces, the Mane Six reunite and make amends, and they eventually succeed in defeating the Storm King. They vied for her affections, and the competition escalated so much that the brothers had a heated falling-out. She is not above exploiting her students in order to preserve said reputation and what she considers to be "her legacy". This article details the various close relationships explored throughout My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and other official material, including best friends, romances and unrequited loves, student-teacher relationships, employer-employee relationships, pet ownerships, rivalries, feuds, etc. When they finally find it, the Mane 6 discover that the "jewel" Hoofbeard's been looking for is a mermare named Jewel that he's fallen in love with, and the other mermares forbid them from each other. The squad's first practice in front of the team is a disaster . Who does Rainbow Dash have a crush on? She later married another man and has a child with him. Snips and Snails are best friends and often seen in each other's company. When Feather Bangs fails to win Sugar Belle's heart against Big McIntosh, the Cutie Mark Crusaders encourage him to approach the mares and give him advice on how to talk to them. In Gameloft's mobile game during the 2018 Hearts and Hooves Day storyline, the Cutie Mark Crusaders interact with the three mares on Feather Bangs' behalf, but he ends up becoming interested in Blaze instead. During this race, she discovered her likes for speed and went faster and faster until she performed a sonic rainboom and got her cutie mark. Rarity tries several attempts to get Trenderhoof's attention, including adopting Applejack's country mannerisms. A raccoon is Cupcake's pet. However, as a result of Celestia traveling back and forth between two worlds, the walls between the worlds eventually collapse. Young Rainbow Dash: !Tanks for the Memories, Duh! Gladmane initially appears very friendly to his employees, and they hold him in the highest regard. Ashleigh Ball is a Canadian voice actress and musician from Vancouver. This strong mare lives for adventure! Who did Rainbow Dash married? Mane 6 Mane 5 Cranky Doodle Donkey/Steven Magnet Cutie Mark Crusaders Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon The Equestria Girls Fluttershy/Discord Kiwi Lollipop/Supernova Zap Lead Racoonicorn 3541/Lead Pegasnail 6128 Mistmane/Sable Spirit Prance Jillette/"quiet best friend" Rainbow Dash/Gilda Sky Stinger/Vapor Trail Snips/Snails Spike/Ember Spike/Thorax Starlight Glimmer/Sunburst Starlight Glimmer/Trixie Sunny Daze/Peachy Pie Twilight Sparkle/Spike Young Six, Romantic relationships Do I look angry? I didn't say anything about anger! Scootaloo, the Pegasus pony of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, idolizes Rainbow Dash. He later marries Rainbow Dash and the two has a child named Gust. In My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Movie Magic and Magic, Magic Everywhere![specify]. Apple Storm (cousin-once-removed-in-law) Soarin is a male Pegasus pony and a member of the Wonderbolts, being Spitfire's second-in-command. In The Washouts, Rainbow Dash tries to stop Scootaloo from idolizing Lightning Dusts titular stunt team, only to make Scootaloo resent her. In The Ticket Master, Rainbow Dash dreams of impressing the Wonderbolts at the Grand Galloping Gala with flying feats such as the "rainblow dry," the "super-speed strut," the "fantastic filly flash," and the "buccaneer blaze." When Scootaloo is unhappy with the fact she can't fly, Rainbow Dash tells Scootaloo that she doesn't need to fly to be awesome. Because I'm a Wonderbolt!Newbie Dash, What would she do without us? Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire, represents the spirit of loyalty!Twilight Sparkle. Rainbow Dash lives for adventure! She earned her cutie mark by performing the first-ever sonic rainboom as a filly. Her overconfidence in herself and thinking she's the best display an obvious arrogance at times. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are best friends; they occasionally express said friendship through a dance and rhyme: "Bump, bump, sugarlump rump!" Rainbow Dash enjoys a piece of special apple pie in Micro-Series Issue 2, implicitly eats a pie during the Sisterhooves Social[17] in Brotherhooves Social,[18] has disliked pie for years as of Secrets and Pies, and states that she "do[es]nt like it because its pie" in Friendship is Magic Issue 59. Let It Rain.[specify] Holidays Unwrapped.[specify]. Applejack is married to Vinyl Scratch and they have two kids together; Southern Belle and Banjo Blues. In the My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale episode Foal Me Once, a painting of Rainbow Dash (in the style of real-life painting The Scream) appears on display in an art museum. Even after Sweetie Drops reveals her background as a secret agent and Lyra is hurt by the deception, the two reconcile in the end. What she wears when she's challenging a new-fangled steam train to a cross-country race. In A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor are engaged to be married. This article details the various close relationships explored throughout My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and other official material, including best friends, romances and unrequited loves, student-teacher relationships, employer-employee relationships, pet ownerships, rivalries, feuds, etc. Rainbow Dash. One day, Rainbow Dash just knows she'll earn a position on the elite aerial-acrobatic team, the Wonderbolts! They have a daughter named Rainbow Sparkle. However, Sunset grows cruel and impatient with her studies over time and eventually abandons her studies. The Wonderbolts try to save her, but Rarity hits them by accident due to her falling down and flailing, and they are knocked out. Breezie Rainbow Dash: They have been teacher and student since Twilight first enrolled at the School for Gifted Unicorns, and over time, they have also become close friends. In several rounds, she uses her wings to give herself an unfair advantage. At the end of the episode, Spitfire learns through Rainbow Dash that pushing oneself "should never come at the expense of our fellow ponies.". In The Break Up Break Down, "Cotton Sky" and Starry Eyes appear to be on a Hearts and Hooves Day date. Romance was never really a thing for the main characters in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which ran for 10 seasons between 2010 and 2019. In May the Best Pet Win!, Rainbow Dash performs dangerous stunts to demonstrate a flying course through the Ghastly Gorge. Lead Racoonicorn 3541 and Lead Pegasnail 6128 interact in My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale#Foal Me Once and become best friends in My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale#Lost In Translation. I've got a reputation to maintain!". They are revealed to be overly supportive of their daughter and inadvertently embarrass her often, causing them to have a delicate relationship. In My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Mirror Magic and Magic, Magic Everywhere![specify]. Lyra and Bon Bon and the Mares from S.M.I.L.E. Rainbow Dash is her name and adventure is her game! Implied in The Washouts[specify] and by Jim Miller.[25][specify]. She was replaced by Soarin (Matthew Hill) in Two and a Half Ponies. and The Break Up Break Down, they celebrate Hearts and Hooves Day together,[specify] exchanging gifts in the latter. Captain Dash: Cheerilee teaches a class of foals at the Ponyville Schoolhouse. In the present, with help from Apple Bloom, Applejack, and Big McIntosh, Grand Pear and Granny Smith rekindle their friendship. In Enterplay's collectible card game, card #60 C of Blue Moon states "Canterlot insiders say that Blue Moon and North Star have been dating for months. You know why? In the human world, Pinkie Pie andas of Pinkie Pie and the Cupcake CalamityRarity work at Sugarcube Corner.[specify]. In The Big Mac Question, Discord mentions that Octavia Melody went on a date with Bulk Biceps. [29][specify], A duck is Dewdrop Dazzle's pet. In the IDW comics story arc Zen and the Art of Gazebo Repair, Fleetfoot crashes into and falls in love with Big McIntosh, and she imagines the two of them having a whirlwind romance. Huh. Among her students are Olivine Jewel, Fire Opal, Star Seed, Mop Top, Citrine, Gemma, and Sweet clair. Applejack and Rainbow Dash. In No Second Prances, Starlight Glimmer becomes friends with Trixie, and despite Twilight's skepticism and disapproval, the two bond over their equally troubled pasts. During The Perfect Stallion in Hearts and Hooves Day, Golden Harvest and "Strawberry Cream" appear to be on a date as Apple Bloom laments "all the good ones are taken. Retro Rainbow Dash: And I am not angry! So we played it that way, but rode the line so the viewer could interpret it as either type of relationship. I'm an egghead.Read It and Weep, I-I don't even like cake!MMMystery on the Friendship Express, BEST. But unbeknown to Rarity, Rainbow Dash has one final wish before she dies. Trixie refers to Starlight as her "great and powerful assistant", and together the two perform the Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive. [32][specify], Multiple kitties are a Maraporean colt's pets.[specify], Fluffy Bun is a Maraporean filly's pet.[specify], Denise is a Maraporean stallion's pet.[specify], Firebrandfrom an unspecified point earlier than an Equestria Daily interview[33] onwardis Penumbra Quill's pet.[specify], Gummy and erroneously Tank are Pinkie Pie's pets.[specify], Bunnyin My Little Pony: Deviationsis Prince Blueblood's pet.[specify], Fluffy is Prince Rutherford's pet.[specify], Philomena and over a hundred raptors are Princess Celestia's pets.[specify] In My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree, Flash tells Sunset that they dated long enough for him to know when something is bothering her. Rainbow Dash's greatest, all-consuming passion in life is to fly FAST! The two try out for the Wonderbolt Academy, and Vapor enjoys simply flying alongside Sky, but Sky is unaware that Vapor boosts his flying with her own. Are you a spy? The Mane Six didn't have romantic partners and rarely, if ever, even had crushes or infatuations. In Fall Weather Friends, Rainbow Dash loses a game of horseshoes to Applejack, and says she hates losing. Anyone who has ever seen this rainbow-haired pegasus in the air can't help but notice her speed, agility, and her confidence. He has a crush on Rainbow Dash, being able to ask her to go on a date with him when she is nominated an official Wonderbolt. In My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown, during spring break aboard a cruise ship, Rarity falls for a member of the ship's crew named Ragamuffin. Who does Rainbow Dash have a crush on? Changeling Rainbow Dash: BCNC Black College Football Rankings - 11/14/2018 November 14, 2018. In flashbacks, when Grand Pear planned for the Pears to move to Vanhoover, his daughter Pear Butter secretly married Bright Mac from the Apple family, thus choosing to stay with the Apples. Applejack is later reluctant to ally with them when Gladmane turns them against each other in "Viva Las Pegasus", and personally intervenes to foil another con in "Best Gift Ever". In order for the walls to be restored, Celestia and Sombra are forced to say goodbye forever. As a voice actress she is primarily known for voicing two of the main characters of the long-running fantasy series "My Little Pony: Friendship Is . Later Equestria Girls media frequently features "Curly Winds" and "Wiz Kid" sitting together, with their arms around each other, or holding hands in background shots, including Rainbow Rocks, Coinky-Dink World, Queen of Clubs, Rollercoaster of Friendship, and Sunset's Backstage Pass. In present day, Hayseed is now the CEO of his own company. She flies through giant bramble patches and dodges attacking quarray eels. By the end of the episode, Rarity learns that changing oneself just to impress someone else is wrong, and she gets over her crush. Bulk Biceps has a pet dog named Wooyoo with which he enters the Canterlot Pet Show in Best in Show: The Pre-Show. The two are shown in Enterplay's collectible card game and stated on the MLP CCG Twitter as having a "peculiar brand of friendship"[35][36][37] that is expressed through sarcasm and teasing: The Hooffields and McColts centers around the two titular families and their feud with each other. In the My Little Pony Micro-Series Issue #3 bonus story The Trials of Hayseed Turnip Truck, Hayseed Turnip Truck recalls when he first met and fell in love with Rarity. Capable and athletic, Rainbow Dash lives for adventure. When her selected opponent, Fluttershy, is overwhelmed in the first round, Dash grudgingly assures her that she'll "take it easy on her next time", then catches herself and adds, "But not too easy. Discord eventually overcomes his fear of Cosmos with the help of his friends and banishes her again by the arc's end. Athletic, brave and confident, she is also a bit mischievous - and always first on the scene wherever danger is at hand. Won't somepony please think of the cider?!Bats! In Sonic Rainboom, Rarity and Princess Celestia both declare that she is the best flier in all of Equestria. In Call of the Cutie, Apple Bloom meets Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and bonds with them over their mutual lack of cutie marks. They eventually reconcile when the Dazzlings' spell is broken. In the IDW comics story arc Neigh Anything, Buck Withers expresses interest in Princess Cadance, but Cadance returns none of his affections. Uhh, I mean [nervous laugh] This is the life.The Cart Before the Ponies, Somepony is really gonna have to catch us up on what we missed.To Where and Back Again - Part 2, Mom and Dad, I want you to know that I'm your biggest fan.Parental Glideance, Is it MY fault that I don't like pies? Throughout the events of Hard to Say Anything, "Swoon Song", "Fond Feather", and "Dear Darling" swoon over the smooth-talking and overconfident Feather Bangs. With this hidden talent of hers, Rainbow retains all that she learns about the history of the Wonderbolts and passes the entrance exam to join the Wonderbolts Reserves. Unnerved by her violently chaotic tendencies and lust for power, Discord cooperates with several magic-wielding rulers to banish her.