white watery discharge 9dpo

Still wet feeling, hardly any CM just watery 9DPO - morning - BFN. White milky discharge or white creamy discharge is completely normal and helps to keep vaginal tissues healthy and free from infections. Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test. Usually, egg white discharge after . First, wash your hands thoroughly before and after performing the methods mentioned below. How about you guys? All the symptoms like cramps, headaches and tiredness are gone today. Twinges in my lower abdomen right above pubic bone too. It's common for your mucus to be white, off-white or clear in color. The tiny embryo has started to develop and is quickly growing. 10dpo watery/ creamy discharge & cervix. In fact, it is one of the aspects used to test out whether one is pregnant or not before a test can be carried out. Rashes, warts, ulcers, blisters, and sores in the genital area, Increased blood pressure and body temperature. FC for us all!! Its always nice to get input from others. It only means that the chances are lowered but they are still there. Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here). MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. Participate in research on fertility health and wellbeing. That is if you are indeed pregnant. The Best IOL for 2022 RXSight Light Adjusted Lens, Will refractive surgery such as LASIK keep me out of glasses all my life, How to Exercise Safely When You're Pregnant. It is very normal. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up. Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two. The type of vaginal mucus you will have dictates the conditions in the vagina and the cervix for the survival and movement of the sperms. White discharge is not a problem except you notice an odor and vaginal itch. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. General practitioner, medical advisor, Flo Health Inc., Lithuania. I also have increased sex drive, saliva output, fatigue and frequent urination. please keep my updated on if it did. When you rub, the mucus feels like the cream and doesn't stretch during the luteal . Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. At first, discharge may look thick and sticky. On the flip side, the thick white cervical mucus makes it difficult for the sperms to survive and move in the female reproductive tract. I had that, but the main thing that set my brain off to the idea I might be pregnant is that my cm didn't dry up once during the two week wait. Breastfeeding: the trick to a comfy latch. Getting pregnant depends more on the timing as far as fertilization is concerned more than the type of mucus. Regular showers with soap and water are all needed to keep the area healthy and clean. Watery discharge is usually harmless, but other types of discharge can be a sign of infection or concern. My period usually starts 14dpo but always starts heavy. Then gone on to get a BFP?!??!! Chat in the forums, ask questions, journal your thoughts and post your photos. Thanks agian for you help. The changes in the cervical discharge will tell you whether you have conceived or not. Good luck! Learn all the basics about female fertility, everything a woman should know before or while trying to get pregnant. Try home management otherwise contact the doctor. As above mine was really wet and thin too! Vaginal swabs might be taken for assessment and provide with treatments based on the cause such as antibiotics for infections. I am not losing hope, just wondering about watery cm, that at times feels like af is starting, but so far . Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. zhenia3171985 member. Mine was in early May and kind of took a break last cycle. Now I am 5w2d and I still have a lot of white discharge ever since 6 dpo. . The problem of watery white discharge can be easily treated at home by making a few changes in the lifestyle. In some cases, you may notice darker and larger areolas. Is this a sign of What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. Completely understand. In fact, the amount and color vaginal discharge changes throughout your menstrual cycle. There may be more discharge during ovulation. Xx. But any answers will be very helpful. The 9 th DPO will be about two days from the day of implantation which would have occurred on the 7 th DPO. If the discharge is watery, its most likely normal and not a sign of infection or concern. Vaginas require no cleaning. Thank you, mine are crossed too! Days 12-14 Past Ovulation (12-14 DPO) Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is the hormone that pregnancy tests use to detect pregnancy. x, Hi I'm experiencing this right now too and I. 20/10/2016 at 11:40 am. The discharge will not form strings between your fingers. I also had a chemical pregnancy last month. I ovulated around the 22nd to the 25th. Record your signs and symptoms. Almost feels like I am getting a cold. There may be more discharge when the estrogen levels increase because ovulating, pregnant, or using birth control pills. Hope to hear of some BFPs!!! 1dpo- cramping in lower belly, slight back pain. Some women have discharge every day, but other women experience it only occasionally. This discharge tends to be clear and stretchy, such as egg whites. Get your answer in minutes, 24/7. The amount and type of discharge that is experienced can change throughout the monthly menstrual cycle. While it is the 10th day from ovulation, a test to confirm or dispel the pregnancy cannot be relied upon. But I'm not due for AF for 6-7 days. Good luck :). Having a creamy vaginal mucus on the 10th day after ovulation is a strong sign of being pregnant. If it is heavy and stretches very little, it will not be conducive for the movement and survival of sperms. Still no af and bfn this morning. Im waiting until my missed period to trst, but Im so anxious. All rights reserved. Negative test as of today. Clear, watery discharge, however, is rarely a sign of a problem. Estrogen can stimulate the production of more fluids. During the proliferation phase of the menstrual cycle, the vaginal discharge is watery. Pregnancy can cause many gastrointestinal symptoms, even during the first days. Its caused by hormonal changes. You can use Flos Due Date Calculator to predict the date when youre due based on the first day of your last period. 3 Upvotes Hope it is and whispering congratz 2u and sending loads of baby dust 2u all.xx, I see it too clairebear8!! Is this a sign of pregnancy or just AF? watery cm my last cycle appeared a day or two before af. Clear and watery discharge can increase at any point during the cycle. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Every piece of content at Flo Health adheres to the highest editorial standards for language, style, and medical accuracy. We take a closer look. I tested yesterday and it was neg. 3) Cream like cervical mucus. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). 13 dpo--bfn, lots of watery cm. Most people don't ever get back to what happened after they asked the question.. Anyway, I too am hoping the watery cm is a good sign! It could be that there is not enough hCG to be detected yet. Symptoms seem to have slowed this morning. Now it's like a watery creamy white. At certain times, especially if implantation has occurred, your discharge might be tinged with pink or brown. AF comes Wednesday and I'm wondering if anyone has ever had watery discharge and had a BFP ? Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. But steer clear of tampons, since they can introduce unwanted germs into the vagina. 11 DPO watery discharge? Is anyone in the same boat? Anyone else experienced this before a BFP? X, Im 9dpo I think and had 1 dry day after ovulation and kinda milky cm every day since, quite watery today. For one, implantation would not have occurred and taking a pregnancy test at this point will not give you a reliable result. If you spot light pink discharge when you wipe, it could mean your period is about to begin. When you are 6 days past ovulation and observe a creamy cervical fluid, it can mean you are pregnant, or not. At 7 dpo, More twinges and also a weird pressure down there on either side of my labia (sorry for tmi). Thank you for responding to the question you asked bc I' am having similar symptoms after BD with my husband while ovulating last week. What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation? The vagina naturally secretes dead cells from its lining as a way of cleaning the area and keeping it healthy. Please update after you test! I hardly produce any CM.. however the last few days 5-7 DPO I have had extremely watery CM-its white in color. If the mucus is accompanied by any of the following signs, you need to have a test done: Lotion-like mucus a few days before your expected period is a strong sign of pregnancy. Still, it is too early to make a conclusion as far as being pregnant goes. Mood changes. Each type of cervical mucus has its own meaning. Cramps are another common early pregnancy symptom, and 9 DPO cramping is no exception. Yessssssss!! Taking a test would also not be reliable as it is too early in the pregnancy for a reliable result. So def a good sign for me! TMI pic Hi ok so my partner and i are on month 2 of ttc baby #2 I used a clear blue digital opk test and I was high and peak fertility on the 27 and 28th October so I know I ovulated so we dtd three days before during and two days after, creamy white cm is nom fertile.so typical after ovulation. Still dull back pain. So I've been really tired and crampy. Congrats again! Causes of White Watery DischargeCan it be an Early Sign of Pregnancy?How to Manage?Is Douching an Option?Treatment for White Watery DischargeWhen to See a Doctor. No sorry hun. Changes to discharge may be a sign of a sexually transmitted infection (STI) like chlamydia or gonorrhea or other types of infection. Does not fit the context of where it was posted. In some cases, implantation may be completed and the cells that will form the placenta could be secreting human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG, also called the pregnancy hormone) by 9 DPO. GOOD LUCK and I hope it's NOT a chemical! Get pregnant. I'm happy my LP is extending it's usually short. Discharge during this time can look whitish and cloudy, or even yellowish (especially if it's dry on your underwear) (5). PMS vs. pregnancy symptoms: How can you spot the difference? Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. Francesca E (25) 06/11/2020 at 7:01 am. Unexplained fatigue is one of the most common early pregnancy symptoms. There's no one way to do this pregnancy thing. The creamy discharge you will notice during your menstrual cycle can mean many different things especially as far as pregnancy is concerned. Other signs of endometrial cancer include abnormal vaginal bleeding, painful intercourse, and painful urination. It is also normal for it to literally gush out suddenly, even if it feels gross. Mine was very watery till the day I gave birth. Is this a joke? The creamy white mucus derives its meaning from when it occurs in relation to the major events of the menstrual cycle such as ovulation and the period. Ovulation occurs midway through the menstrual cycle. I had watery cm after ovulation and still have it now and I got a bfp on Thursday! Was supposed to come yesterday but sometimes it comes 13-14DPO so today or tomorrow.. BFN this morning. Weird. is this normal, I only ask because I usually dry up after ovulation until right before AF. The amount of discharge that accumulates in the underwear can fluctuate during the month. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Along with implantation cramps, your uterus is preparing to grow many times in size. Skyecc 25/07/15. 9dpo thick white creamy watery discharge. At 6 dpo, I had a few twinges in my abdomen but brushed them off. Anybody. congratulations!! off topicDoes not fit the context of where it was posted. Really really hoping its a good sign! Does exercise really lower fertility? But does it work? Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? The appearance of the creamy vaginal discharge at this date can mean that you are pregnant. But does that mean that youll get a 9 DPO BFP (big fat positive)? Track your cycles. It can also change throughout life, including during puberty, pregnancy, and menopause. What is going through your mind? At 9 DPO, a BFP could also indicate an ectopic pregnancy. When a woman is pregnant, the cervix and vaginal walls soften. cm isnt an indicator of anything. white milky discharge 5 days past ovulation Rhiannon Thu, Jun 22 Hi I'm five DPO now and am hoping to conceive this month - and for the last two days I have been having a lot of white milk discharge - and cramping which feel like its in my abdomen and ovaries - can anyone tell me as to what this means ? Very vivid dreams and nausea. I'm tired all the time, I feel a twinge on my right side where my ovary is. If the mucus is clumpy and mostly dry without any of the other signs of early pregnancy, then you should not worry about being pregnant. Get the numbers! September 2014. Look for products labeled unscented. During ovulation, one ovary (or both) will release a mature egg which starts traveling towards the uterus through the fallopian. Hey all! At 6 dpo, I had a few twinges in my abdomen but brushed them off. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.