viber photo no longer available

As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). In most cases it will be your Home directory, such a /storage/sdcard or /mnt/sdcard or /storage/Emulated/0, etc. If you have external SD slot, use it for copying mentioned directory to SD card. Some of RFM (as Total Commander) allows to do group operations with permissions and UID/GID. Available to all iPhone running iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and earlier. Tap on both of the settings one by one and tap on Allow.There is one last method to solve this problem, you can try clearing cache from Viber. Posted 56 months ago. As a popular social platform, Viber was designed for mobile devices. Some of my albums suddenly have photo's that are not longer displayed and it says 'This photo is no longer available'. I bought a new device i transfer eveything through smart switch. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. Other really great additions to this version include quick access to your recent and favorite chats from the Start screen and two new language versions Russian and Portuguese. There you will find 6 files (in 3 corresponding pairs); you will need all of them, so copy them all to your external SD or so, as I mentioned before. ), Bulk update symbol size units from mm to map units in rule-based symbology. This will give you a list of everyone in your phone list who is also using Viber. MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.5) Posted on Jun 8, 2016 6:16 PM . Posted 56 months ago. Step 2 The moment scanning starts, you'll be in a position to see the scanning progress, time remaining as well as the covered percentage. From the below screenshot, we can try to look at our Viber pictures by selecting the "Pictures" folder. Try deleting the app and downloading it again. I'm afraid this will require staff intervention, with hopefully a server somewhere they can kick to bring these back. Why are Suriname, Belize, and Guinea-Bissau classified as "Small Island Developing States"? You can try refreshing your Wi-Fi by turning on and off the Wi-Fi button.Now go back to your Viber app after you connect to your Internet to see if the problem has been solved already. For the same 6 files set the same correct GID as in previous step. Posted at 12:06AM, 9 July 2018 PST ( permalink Ask for FREE. There is another version for Mac machines. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Among all the features, select Backup & Restore. Click on Backup to initiate the backup process. How to fix this? I cannot see most of the pictures sent by me, and none of the media sent in a community (both by me and other users). This article has been viewed 361,665 times. Once you open this setting youll see a permission tab. This article has been viewed 361,665 times. A VPN or virtual private network hides your real IP address and encrypts all your traffic. On June 1, we introduced the first version of ourapp for UWP and received an influx of useful feedback from our users. Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable. Choose either from Viber's gallery, your own photos, or take a photo with the camera (Phone only). ), I just noticed some new threads were opened about the similar problem and they got a reply. Step 2 With your files securely backed-up, download the SQLite Manager database on your laptop. As many videos you send and receive, as big it will be. How to Use Tumblr: The Complete Beginner's Guide, 4 Easy Ways to Block Any Website on Your Computer. ), lucykilkens: ( permalink) lucykilkens says: There seem to be more similar problems but all slightly different. App Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fileexplorer/id499470113?mt=8. Step 5 Open your new library and check for your pictures. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Convert multiple HEIC photos to JPG format. This feedback is a goldmine for us and we welcome it with open arms. I can see the photo when I open the album. I have not checked everything you are mentioning here, but I'll report if and when I see additional problems. That's strange. Choose the Viber photo file that you want to repair by checking the box next to it. Apeaksoft Android Data Recovery and Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery allows you to get back Viber photos from smartphone without backup simply. In file properties (for each fileset of 3 files) set correct permissions, as you remembered before (according to "permission map"). By default, Viber files are usually stored in the Documents/ViberDownloads folder. Hi, I know it's been posted before but none of the solutions mentioned worked for me. The current data on iPhone will not be interrupted. Please fix, Flickr, I have a growing backlog. Same issues here! If you can no longer find your Viber photos, the only way to recover them or repair them is by using an image fixing software. For all 6 files in /data/data/com.viber.voip/databases directory get it properties and there set correct UID, which you remembered before (instead of current "root", set during copy by RFM). Open Viber on your Phone Tap on More (Android) (iOS) Tap on Settings Tap on Privacy Tap on Personal data Tap on Request your data Tap on Continue Tap on Confirm Within 14 days, you will receive a zip file containing your data in a message from Viber, on your phone. Enter the following details and press enter; Update messages set PayloadPath = replace (PayloadPath, "Documents/ViberDownloads", ".viberdownloads") where PayloadPath is not null and PayloadPath. Hit the notification button so you dont miss our future videos. Not enough? You can later check them by going through the SD Card. Youre now watching this thread and will receive emails when theres activity. Step 2 A list of all your broken files will be listed in the next interface, as illustrated below. From what we've covered in this article, it's my hope that you have learned a thing or two on how to solve Viber image and photo-related problems. A good number of people who use the Viber messaging app have experienced a number of Viber photo problems in one way or another. - Some photos are not available to anyone, while some photos are visible for some users. . Posted 57 months ago. ), This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show content that is more relevant to your interests. lucykilkens: Interesting. What does the test page say? Next time you encounter such a problem, I hope you'll be in a position to sort it out in a span of minutes, if not seconds. Posted 57 months ago. Choose any current file and get his Properties in chosen RFM. Now you will need correct UID you remembered/written down before. Well, all this is very strange, indeed. Is it suspicious or odd to stand by the gate of a GA airport watching the planes? In such cases, chances are that your photos are still on your internal storage. I've contacted them some days ago with no reply as yet. Learn more Viber is a useful service, allowing you to make calls as well as send texts, photo, and video messages to other Viber users free of charge. Select Recover from iOS Device tab and hit the Start Scan button to begin looking for deleted files on iPhone memory. Then a pop-up will appear and youll have to tap on ok.After you follow these exact steps your problem might be fixed.I hope this tutorial was helpful to you. Program Link: http://www.stellarinfo.com/jpeg-repair.php. Looks like that I am affected with the same problem as some have reported here. Step 1: Install the best Viber photo recovery tool. Then your Android phone will show up on computer. Step 1 For you to move any files from your internal storage to your SD card, you must have the file explorer app. I backed up all my chat history from the settings and then uninstall the app. Step 1 With your phone still connected to your desktop using its USB cable, click on the "View it" option located below the "Backup" option. On top of your interface, you'll be in a position to see the "Add Library" icon located on your left-hand side. Posted 57 months ago. To create this article, 17 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Spot something that must be sent to your crew, like, now? Switch off your phone and back on. If this does not work, uninstall and re-install again. Start Viber and enjoy your migrated conversations, with photos and videos, as nothing never happens. One click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer. Communities on Viber bring people together Take part in a conversation on any topic you're passionate about. ( permalink Step 1 Download, install, and launch the program. ), I have asked for help from the staff through the Flickr Support mail account on 6 July but no reply yet. The time required to complete the moving process usually depends on the size of the images selected. ( permalink Open Viber on your Phone (available only on Android) Tap on Chats ; Select the chat you want to share your location in; In this case, we're going to use Stellar Phoenix Repair for the JPEG program. It's from this interface that you'll be in a position to restore your images. Just check the box next to the pictures option and click on the "Move" icon located below the interface and wait. Posted 56 months ago. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) retrieves and recovers all your deleted photos from your iPhone device. my question is related to topic of opening pictures and sending ii on viber. If so, where do I find them. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. View your contacts by clicking the "Contacts" button in the app. All the photos will be saved to your device. ( permalink Step 3 Once the scan process is complete, check the box next to the recovered file for each and every file that you want to restore. 2. Remember this UID or write it down. Selectively backup and restore any data you want. Other really great additions to this version include quick access to your recent and favorite chats from the Start screen and two new language versions - Russian and Portuguese. Marta Wojtkowska: The larger the data, the more the time required to scan it. I am directed to this url when trying to download one: The following is a process on how to backup Viber images as well as how to restore Viber photos using Dr.Fone. Hopefully this gets addressed. Step 3 Once you've selected the "Pictures" folder, a list of all your pictures will be displayed. - In the request listed in step 4, I typed the words viberdownloads because I wanted my Viber downloads to appear in the download folder. TIP: The above steps completely change and replaces the Documents/ViberDownloads with a different file name and size (.viberdownloads) in the PayloadPath of the messages platform. and iPhone 13pro. Unable to activate Lenovo tablet as a "secondary" Viber device, Styling contours by colour and by line thickness in QGIS. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Under the apps section select Viber. After hearing from everyone who offered us their input, weve shaped an updated version with new features meant to give users the experience of seamless communication and multitasking capabilities.Viber for Windows 10 is truly the best app for users who are on-the-go to keep up with the pace of their fast-moving everyday lives. In short, iPhone Data Recovery is the best option you can find on market to recover Viber pictures on iPhone. With a variety of calling and messaging features, you have endless options when it comes to expressing yourself. High-quality calls for a quick hello or a much-needed face-to-face, Like and reply to messages in group chats or start a group video or voice call instantly, Endless stickers and GIFs for every possible expression. permalink lucykilkens edited this topic 57 months ago. In a Smartphone world where valuable data can get lost within a blink of an eye, creating a backup plan should be a priority, not a request. No data loss on devices during the restoration. In addition, if you want to have all photos and videos from your conversations, you must migrate them too. So I guess I have to wait until a staff member reads this thread or receives my e-mail and helps me personally as there seems to be no instructions on how to fix it yourself. It means that existing data on iPhone will be overwritten. How to prove that the supernatural or paranormal doesn't exist? Same thing, latest and greatest iOS but Viber working fine on desktop. Go back to the Viber app then tap on the More button at the bottom right corner from your home screen.From there tap on Media and storage, and youll head to another page. On the "Recover from iOS Device" tab, select the "Photos" icon and click on the "Start Scan" button. to protect your privacy we keep mesaages and media for a limited time only. Posted 57 months ago. Since this morning i can not open any of them, with the message: How to show that an expression of a finite type must be one of the finitely many possible values? Hope someone can help! Probably you will be pushed by RFM to choose from a (long) list of existing UIDs, instead of writing down user ID manually. I would like to know if there is any way the files could have been saved anywhere so that I can recover them. Youll see two options at the bottom bar: Clear data and Clear cache. Thanks a lot :-) It's from this point that you'll search and select the folder containing the Viber pictures. Just like that, your Viber photos are safely moved to your SD Card. When I open the album, the photo appears in the album. Since we want to move the photos to "SD Card" our selection will be the SD Card option. It's up to you now for not pollute our planet throwing it to the trash mindlessly and consumingly. Tips and tricks for recovering data from iOS Android devices. Now you can copy all 6 "old" files from SD (or whatever else place you copy them before) to current location (/data/data/com.viber.voip/databases/) on new device. Change GPS location on iOS/Android easily. For example, Colette, I can see all your album covers. Migrate and sync files between different clouds. Posted 57 months ago. www.flickr.com/photos/144040309@N03/sets/72157669008880362 If you want to view your images, just click on the "View it" option. Communities on Viber bring people together Take part in a conversation on any topic youre passionate about. Viber isn't able to make phone calls to non-Viber users and if it's not able to find a Viber account with the entered number, you'll be prompted to make the call using your regular carrier. A backup plan is of great importance since it gives you the peace of mind that you deserve. Go to Settings -> Applications -> Viber and Force Stop it. How come my contacts' photos no longer appear on my Viber contacts list? Why do many companies reject expired SSL certificates as bugs in bug bounties? Step 5 Once you are satisfied, click on the "Save" icon to complete the process. ). You need this manager to open up your Viber folders using your computer. Lets restore your photos and videos: Hi Jenny, I have the same problem since today as well .. Hi, I'm getting the same on 13 pro max since last night. Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. ), same issue here There's no bad thing like losing your most precious memories due to something that you could have rectified a long time ago. Then the preview window will appear. Step 4 Once the process is over, unplug your iPhone from your computer. If you don't know how to backup your Viber data, take a look at section 3 of this article. Go to the Viber installation directory on the new device (usually /storage/sdcard if there is internal memory) and copy there Viber directory, you backed up in Step 4. Lets copy message databases from old to new device: . If you do not want us and our partners to use cookies and personal data for these additional purposes, click 'Reject all'. This help content & information General Help Center experience. All green. Though many different back-ups and restore programs are available, Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer stands out among the rest. ( permalink Thanks, for the summary! With todays version update, we shed the BETA badge and welcome a shiny new version to the Viber portfolio of apps. By using our site, you agree to our. I do have copies but they are stored somewhere else so I was hoping to find the solution here. To add couple of things, I can see some of the pictures that were sent by other users after opening them, but no preview is loaded. You can, however, change it depending on your own preferences. Click to Tweet. Step 1: Make sure that you have a Viber backup available. Getting yourself an external SD Card can come in very handy, especially if you happen to lose your photos. When I open my album, the photo is not showing either. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Tips and tricks for backing up data on iOS Android devices. More Less. Well, we finished with old device. ( permalink s.yimg.com/pw/images/en-us/photo_unavailable.png We suggest you to use the cable came with your device. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Flickr and our partners as described in our cookie policy, Flickr logo. Tap on it. Or you can choose both, choose the option that suits your connectivity better.Now you can select the photo quality at the top of the page by tapping the Photo quality option. I have a new Iphone 12 pro and I have a problem that I cannot recieve pictures and videos on viber, they just dont download to the phone. I really do not understand why Viber have no will to implement this easy procedure. ( This request will open up a new drop-down list. Viber has already become one of the most popular social networks. Then the application will detect your iPhone automatically. Wait for it to finish and then you will be taken to the detail window. The main reason as to why your Viber photos may be missing may be due to a recent photo app upgrade; you accidentally deleted them, or you have insufficient storage on your phone internal memory. It's not a good thing to pester staff by Flickr mail but some times it has to be done. lucykilkens edited this topic 57 months ago. since yesterday I cant open any new photos videos sent by friends and enemies or family members Most of the entries in the NAME column of the output from lsof +D /tmp do not begin with /tmp. George from Hungary Budapest. ) According to our test, it only takes a few minutes to retrieve hundreds of pictures from iPhone. Make sure that you have permission for the Camera and Storage option. What is better than having the face of person youre talking to right there in front of you at the tap of a button? Lets set proper rights to message databases: Hi All, Probably the most requested feature weve received for the Windows 10 app is video calling and with good reason. Make sure to check all Viber photos you want to recover and click the Recover button at the bottom right side. Ask Your Question Fast! It can be set up in Settings -> Viber Backup -> Back up in Viber app. Our commitment to being "The Most Secure Messaging App" is strong, and we always want to do more in this space. Posted 56 months ago. Check if your Wi-Fi or data is working properly. Step 4 A new window with rebuild options will open up. ( permalink same problem here. rev2023.3.3.43278. I can't see my images in my viber chat (media links) only the last two images .I can see everything in my gallery not in my viber chat. - Some photos are visible in the overview of the album but when clicking on the photo they are suddenly not available, and some photos are not available anywhere. Each month, hundreds of millions of people connect, for free, with their loved ones via messaging, high-quality voice and video calls, and more. Enjoy! Open Viber on your Phone Tap More Tap Settings Tap Notifications Check the following settings: Show message notifications: ON Show group notifications: ON Show Communities notifications: ON Notification sounds: make sure it's NOT none Show message preview: ON In-app notifications: ON (All options) Oppo Open the Settings on your Phone In similar cases I've read about (probably the same problem indeed), the only solution was staff intervention. Select "OK" to proceed with the call. Step 2 A list of all your broken files will be listed in the next interface, as illustrated below. Select Keypad to manually enter a telephone number of another Viber user. The Android robot logo is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. the message will no longer appear in your chat. On the new device install Viber and activate your mobile number. Hi Viber team, I have been use viber app quite long time ago and not get any problem so far. ( permalink Check the "box" icon next to each and every photo, as shown below. In other topics I find many solutions but none of them are working for me. Starting from version 6.1, the developer has introduced the backup feature into Viber app for Android and iOS. You might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support. I have switched to iPhone 12 couple of days ago and it has been just frustrating with Viber. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Select all 6 files and get Properties of them. Choose and check the box next to the last option. Scan iOS devices to recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. Posted 57 months ago. Step 4 Once the file listed above has been opened, and you will be prompted to enter a query in the query box. On the old device open RFM and go to /data/data/com.viber.voip/databases/. Wondershare. Directory Viber contains all downloaded user photos and all images and videos from your conversations. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 361,665 times. Posted 56 months ago. Not damage existing data on your iPhone during recovery. ), Happening on a few photos on my account, too. Posted 56 months ago. Transfer, share, and access your data & files online across devices. My take is that your photos are probably there but unfortunately some links to them are still broken. Viber is totally free, so that means that it doesn't require a SIM card. If you do not have such, use any other method allowed by chosen RFM - send it by FTP to your PC/new device, send it by e-mail to yourself, share it to Google Drive etc. Step 1 Launch the program and click on the "Add file" icon located at the center of your interface. Hit the Recover button at the bottom right side. The region and polygon don't match. Our mission is to protect your privacy so that you never have to think twice about what you can or can't share when you're using Viber. Hope to fix it at the next upgrade, This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Just press it. Why do small African island nations perform better than African continental nations, considering democracy and human development? Step 1 The first and foremost thing to do is to launch Dr.Fone on your computer. Images should be downloaded automatically to your device in the folder labeled as "Viber Images." This folder should include all images that have been sent via Viber, since the activation of your account. Channels on Viber: Get the Content You Really Want, Viber Signs EU Code of Conduct: At Viber, Theres No Place for Hate, CCPA Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. to protect your privacy we keep mesaages and media for a limited time only. You can, however, change this location storage by clearly following the steps listed below. Transfer, backup and restore WhatsApp data, Transfer phone data from one device to another, Remove various types of lock screens for mobile, Repair phone system problems with one click, Permanently delete data and protect your privacy, Smart Phone management & transfer solution, Recover and keep all your passwords in one place. It is truly that Viber users can email chat history and photos to your email manually and restore them at any time. Thanks in advance! help.. I also cannot send photos from camera and gallery from viber. Folder appearance depends on your phone version, the app in use as well as the file explorer version. More than messaging. Export what you want from the backup to your computer. You'll be in a position to see the backup process on your interface as Dr.Fone scans and backs-up your Viber images. #3. The nature of simulating nature: A Q&A with IBM Quantum researcher Dr. Jamie We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Viber does not detect my contact list on BlueStacks. To fix this you can do the following: -open the app -select the contact you wish to see the profile photo -tap the pencil icon on the top right -click done This procedure will "force" the app to update itself. Search. ), Yesterday I discovered that the cover photo of one of my albums also shows as not available. This file is no longer available on viber servers rubal123 Level 1 (Contributor) 1 Answer 0 0 Your internet connection must be a bit slow or the file could have been removed..or sometime the server dont pick up the picture and takes some time. Copyright 2023 Apeaksoft Studio. Compatible with the latest iPhone models. Change the seen option for contacts Hello, % of people told us that this article helped them. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Choose "Messages" to send a free text message to other Viber users. All permissions are on, Photos permission set to All photos. A drop-down list of your pictures will be displayed. But keep the fingers, youll need them for other things. ). You might get better answers if you Flickr mail your issue to Matthew or For those of us who cant be bothered to open each and every message, this feature is a serious time-saver. Select the desired data types on the left side and view all lost Viber photos in thumbnails. Yes, Full Guide Here in 2023, Tips About How to Boot in or Exit Android Recovery Mode, How to Recover Accidentally Deleted iMessage Conversation, Full Guide of Android Backup File Extractor, SMS Backup & Restore | Guide & Review & Alternative, The Ultimate Guide of Root Master for Android Phone, How to Save/Download/Upload Videos to Google Photos with Ease, Top 3 Ways to Recover Unsaved Files in WPS Document, How to Recover Data from Encrypted SD Card, 5 iTunes Alternatives for Windows/Mac/Linux/Chrome OS/Ubuntu, iPhone Not Sending Messages? The add file icon allows you to choose and add a broken Viber image. Cortana has dialing and texting covered for you. Windows 10/Chrome/Canada It even becomes more problematic and mid wracking, especially if the lost photos meant a lot to you. Posted 57 months ago. Once you are done, click on the "Repair" tab located below your interface on your right-hand side. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. It is another story, if you do not setup the backup option. The order process, tax issue and invoicing to end user is conducted by Wondershare Technology Co., Ltd, which is the subsidiary of Wondershare group. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the, Additional information about Search by keywords or tags, Apple Developer Forums Participation Agreement. To do so, go to your settings.And then, go to connections. Why is this the case. Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.13/10.12/10.11. On both devices install some Root File Manager (further "RFM"), like Total Commander or ES File Explorer. You can make calls and send texts via Wi-Fi or your 3G data on your mobile device as well as from a computer, using the desktop app. Viber deleted, but my account is still shown on my friends' Viber contacts! Just like that, you have yourself a brand new storage place for all your Viber documents. I have a number of issues that I wish to contact them about. But, today I updated viber on my phone and facing unexpected problem like I can't find all viber image that I sent and received from all of my friends. After installing it again all pictures were visible. By Viber Team We've proved our commitment to privacy over the years with deleting messages for all since 2015, default end-2-end encryption since 2016, Hidden chats and Secret chats in 2017. If prompted, tap Restore Now to get back your Viber photos. Then Viber Backup & Restore option will be presented as below. Support to backup Social apps on iOS devices, such as WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Oh that's weird. Step 1 Download the iPhoto Library Manager from the iOS store and launch it. ), There seem to be more similar problems but all slightly different.