used honda crv for sale under $3,000

Deals. new york for sale by owner "honda crv" - craigslist. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. 2006 Honda CR-V Special Edition. And yes his name was Harvey - and such an easy keeper , never ask for extras just necessities ! Guess who gets first crack at making a deal next time I'm in the market for a new rig? Its great if you want a small SUV. That's us, so we're fine, but larger people probably would not be happy. We found a great Toyota Rav-4 with some bumper damage. I miss my CR-V. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? His well-informed, low key style, and helpfulness resulted in out buying a car we all are very happy with. She's a dream car with 133,000 Miles on it. Fuel consumption could be better, but on the other hand I like the responsive engine. Do not take your foot off the accelerator and do not linger in neutral. Calls may be prerecorded. We had to replace the clutch at 183K miles. It has no flaws that I'm aware of. The thing just feels good to drive. bought a 2017 Audi A4 got an amazing deal ended up driving for 4 hours to Virginia in a hurricane on a Sunday morning. not much power but good fuel economy, Exterior trim can be a bit better a little more details especially the rear bumper. - It's not adventurous or exciting, but it feels just right. The service advisor thought I was kidding when I told him it was the original clutch. It's to be expected buying a used car. Less than a week after taking possession, I got a check engine light on the console. I also have a Nissan Rogue and it's a tough choice as to which I'll get Next when it comes time to get a new one. It's a small team, not competing with each other, with a solid lot of inventory, and a focus on helping their customers find a vehicle. los angeles cars & trucks. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class 2000 For Sale, Used Honda HR-V 2020 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Honda Crosstour 2013 in Silver Spring, MD, Used Honda Ridgeline 2017 in Huntington Beach, CA, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, New Audi A8 for Sale in Pleasantville, NJ, New Chevrolet Silverado 3500Hd for Sale in Mooresville, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Research, browse, save, and share from 82 Honda models in Bennett, CO. Why Use CarGurus? Drives like a dream. By the sales contract they could have required me to pay the full cost of the repair. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. I was particularly impressed when I drove away and found the windows on the passenger side would not respond to my driver controls. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Search for used Honda cars at prices below $1000, $2000 and under $5000 mostly. Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Used Honda CR-V VTi LE 30 Series 2 Coupe for Sale Under $3,000 in Australia. I like it better than my RAV. Test drive Used Honda CR-V at home from the top dealers in your area. Used 2006 Honda CR-V for sale. Used Chrysler 200 Save $5,445 on 1,183 Deals 2,512 Listings from $3,000 ; I went for the 2006 because of some changes (improvements) Honda made to it. Cars for Sale; Research. Fair negotiation with a trade in. I will most certainly be back!! The car is good on gas returning 23 to 24 MPG on the high way. A used 2021 Jeep Renegade should fit well with your under $25,000 budget, with some wiggle room to opt for higher trims. These guys were so professional and friendly. . I called them back. This car was perfect for me. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I dont like that while using apple car play, you cant press the speak button to access Siri. View photos, features and more. Comfortable every day driving vehicle 1,566 Great Deals out of 25,234 listings starting at, 807 Great Deals out of 15,889 listings starting at, 415 Great Deals out of 11,834 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. +24. The hybrid Honda CR-V gets an estimated 40 MPG. Its the best vehicle I have ever owned. Listing 1-20 Of 1,912. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Any Credit Ok! This is the best car for living. Under $500 $500 - $1,000 $1,000 - $1,500 Find a Used Honda CR-V Near You. Filter (4) Compare. I left overjoyed with my first car! fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Listed 11 days ago, Madison Heights, MI Good has mileage as well. Coupe (2) Estate (12) Hatchback (61) . No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle. It's fun to drive. And scheduled maintenance was the only thing I had to do the 4+ years I owned it. The suv has plenty of ground clearance which is great to get you to the trail head or to that remote fishing spot. $3,000. I like the process they explain to me everything clear, things that I don't know. reading. We were definitely a challenge. . Filter (3) Compare. This Honda CR-V is. The styling and comfort are just what I need in a vehicle. That's $2,177 less than the average price of a used CR-V near you. Listed 21 days ago, Ankeny, IA It's surprisingly agile and accelerates quickly. 4. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. If you wish to buy your used Honda CR-V online, TrueCar has 68 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda CR-V remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. If youre slowly accelerating up a gentle incline and the car will not produce a gear shift when you know it should, just jiggle the shift lever up into neutral and immediately back down into drive. Find a second hand Honda CRV by searching today. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Buy a pre-owned Honda CR-V . Comfortable every day driving vehicle loading. November 2022. I really appreciate and enjoyed my experience at Prime Motors great customer service no hassle no worries. Plenty of leg room and storage. iSeeCars. 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. It's not cheap, and lacks some features (ventilated seats, a built in garage door opener). Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. My Wallet. I dont know if it was because this one was built in the UK. We value your privacy. New. Fuel mileage is decent, running 25-30 so far. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. My Wallet. refresh the page. No hassles and the owners are great! Here are the top Honda CR-V for sale under $3,000. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Honda has a great history for value and quality, which I find to be so true! Edward Salmon went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted and was so helpful with the whole process, purchasing with AP you wont be disappointed!!!! - 6760078329. Listed 113 days ago, Columbus, OH Favorite (1) Share. The whole process start to finish was painless! And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. I stick with the all season radials which can be very expensive but the peace of mind I get is worth it. I've only had it 2 weeks, but I really like it. One owner and so well taken care of. Just bought one used. We lived in Las Vegas, so A/C was critical in the summer. SpeedFactory Racing Honda Racing World's Fastest FWD AWD CIVICS. It now has 243K trouble-free miles and has been passed down from Mom to our teen daughters. Just know that the A/C will need to be replaced at 100k milesevery Hondaevery time. I really like how comfortable the seats are. They ate the cost of parts and labor in order to do that. It is my first car and if you treat it right, it will last you forever. - 2023. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Best feature is the low, low cost of operation. 1999 Honda CR-V. EX 4WD Automatic. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. - Very well made. 87 Honda cars under 3,000, 87 reduced in price. The only problem we had was the A/C compressor. Used Cars Under $3,000 in Aiken, SC to to Any 1-20 of 78 Used Cars Found Save Search View on dealer site 2017 Hyundai Tucson SE - 83,216 mi Featured Columbia, SC - Listed 92 days ago $293 below market price dealer rating 15 price drops in 93 days $18,655 $18,940 Fair Deal. Shopping as a single woman is always daunting but no mansplaining or sexist redirections were an issue. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. My Wallet. View stock from 69 dealers and thousands of private sellers. For more information, including the APR & financing terms go to the specific . This dealership offers I'm doing preventive maintenance on it now due to the mileage , a little at a time not because I have to but because I want to. iSeeCars. Cars under $20k; Cars under $30k; Cars under $40k; Cars under $50k; Cars under $60k; Cars over $60k . Oct 29 Hyundai Sonata 2009 $3,000 (Menifee) $13,500 Oct 29 1990 Chevy Silverado Truck. Not overpowered, but feels peppy and responsive, revs easily and smoothly when you punch the throttle to merge or pass. 0 Views. Cars.com Privacy Statement. 215,447 mi . Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $5,000. our. our. Justin, Skylar and the whole crew went above and beyond to find the perfect vehicle for me. Everyone who gets in is amazed that it's so much roomier in both rows than the outside would suggest. If you came up with any name besides Legacy Ford, guess again! and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. Description. . I would still be driving it, but it met an untimely demise when the trailer hauling it during a move rolled over. A video walkaround of this car may be available Regularly take it for 2+ hour drives with no worry. orange co cars & trucks - by owner "lifted" - craigslist. All new vehicles offered for sale are being offered by registered motor vehicle dealers. 236,200 miles. All rights reserved. It does come as a surprise that if you damage 1 tire, you have to replace all 4. stopped by to see about the new convertible coming out. You have to understand people buy a car they put cheapest gas parts and oil they change oil after 10000 miles the way the treat them selves they treat car house family. Ive done body works for 30 years . As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. I have my Christmas present early thanks to these guys. Third, the cupholders are poorly designed and don't seem to fit any common drink sizes in the US. The first two were paid for by the original warranty, the second two by the extended warranty. 256,943 Miles | Bedford, VA. $3,995. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Lots of cargo room, too. . postcode. Cars for Sale; . (404 mi) Darlene was awesome and did t pressure me one way or another. 1997 Honda CR-V Base. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. (35 mi) Blue exterior, Gray . Used Cars Near You; Great Deals on Cheap Used Cars; Edmunds' Used Car Finder; Edmunds' Car Finder; Used Cars Under 8000; Used Minivan For Sale Print. If you wish to buy your used Honda CR-V online, TrueCar has 68 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda CR-V remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. It looks like new inside and out! 5 Great Deals out of 20 listings starting at $3,000, 5 Great Deals out of 21 listings starting at $3,000, 5 Great Deals out of 22 listings starting at $3,000. Used. Quick Facts: Average price is $11,999. ${award} ${year}, By Mikel & Tonya from Apache Junction, AZ, By Anne E fan of comfort from EDGEWATER PARK NJ, Lamborghini, McLaren & Rolls-Royce Motor Cars of Washington review. If I had to critique anything, it would be that the visibility from the rear could be a little better. $2,649. First car that stayed in my family for over 18 years while being driven every day. Show Payments Listed 8 days ago, Belleville, NJ Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. Search from 4785 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2008 Honda CR-V EX, a 2010 Honda CR-V EX-L, and a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L ranging in price from $999 to $20,000. I'm very happy with my purchase , clean process, thank you Car legends At Carvana, we go miles beyond the extra mile. $1,999. Always reliable and cheap to maintain. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Mine is a rare 5 speed manual! It replaced a 2000 CR-V with 180K miles, and the 2.4L/5 speed felt so much peppier in the mountains than the old 2.0L/ 4 speed. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Got mine cheap and it brings me less worries when wintee comes. The only non-routine repairs were a thermostat at 190K, brake pads at 210K, and a knock sensor at 240K. Take a look at those reviews first, as they're most likely to describe reliability issues with the vehicle. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Honda CR-V near you, starting at $21,990. Overall great experience!! Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Fantastic experience buying my car. My boyfriend was a Honda Mechanic at the dealership where I purchased it & he did all the scheduled maintenance. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. upon request. This is a great car and you cannot go wrong buying a Honda. We bought a 2004 CR-V LX new. New meets old: A 2021 Honda Trail 125 ABS posing with an original 1986 Honda Trail 110. Listed 172 days ago, Versailles, KY 150 cars in our price range these guys are very knowledgeable and made choosing a new car a breeze thanks troy and rich for making our car buying experiance so nice. not much power but good fuel economy, Exterior trim can be a bit better a little more details especially the rear bumper. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. . Simple, ergonomic dashboard controls. People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $8,000 also searched: Similar Models. Phenominoligistically excellent. Visit AutoTrader.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used Honda CR-V. . And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Craigslist Tulsa Ok cars for sale by owner And remember Craigslist Tulsa is a portal where you can find totally free or find the ads you want from jobs cars homes etc. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Filter (4) Compare. Distance from Tulsa, OK Average . Heres a tip about the grade logic system. I was smitten at first drive. Under 100k mileage!! My wife and I had seen a car we liked and when we decided to buy, it was the easiest car sale weve ever had. Thanks to all at the dealership who made this a great experience. My vehicle is defined by its use and that is practically excellent. $2,700 $3,000 12 similar vehicles from this dealer. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. It is 15 1/2 years old. (397 mi) Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $20,000. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next HONDA CR-V has never been so easy. It was the fastest we've ever been in and out with a car purchase. Tight steering, firm brake feel. Provo, UT | Posted March 4, 2023. 2017-2021 Honda CR-V Retractable Cargo Cover Shade Tonneau Black. dallas cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist CL. The vehicle is just what I needed to replace my older CRV. I purchased this car last fall, since I have put 5k miles on and its been flawless. What will be your next ride? Research, browse, save, and share from 20 CR-V models in Manassas, VA. The engine wont rev and the transmission will shift smoothly if you do it quickly. Used Honda Civic / Acura EL 1. I also have a Nissan Rogue and it's a tough choice as to which I'll get Next when it comes time to get a new one. Smooth comfortable ride! Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. 2.0 i-MMD Hybrid SR 5dr eCVT. 222 deals found. It holds a lot, but you have to load vertically. Average price for Used Honda CR-V Under $8,000: $6,374. Listed 10 days ago, Colorado Springs, CO Looking to buy a Honda CR-V? That shows me that the folks at Legacy Ford will stand behind what they sell you, and are serious about doing right by their customers. I will never go to another dealership for another vehicle. - Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. I really like how comfortable the seats are. TrueCar has 101 used Honda CR-V models for sale nationwide, including a Honda CR-V LX FWD and a Honda CR-V EX-L FWD. Contact the dealership with It saves a lot of gas. searching. Rez was a phenomenal help! Doug was a no-hassle salesperson and very professional. not much power but good fuel economy, Exterior trim can be a bit better a little more details especially the rear bumper. If you are looking for a Honda, this is the place to go. Beautiful! ${award} ${year}, By Dr. Robert and Lucinda Albiston from Knoxville, TN. This car meets all of my needs. Search from 90 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2001 Honda CR-V EX, a 2001 Honda CR-V LX, and a 2001 Honda CR-V SE ranging in price from $999 to $5,000. No longer having a car payment is a big plus also. TrueCar has 810 used Honda CR-V models for sale nationwide, including a Honda CR-V EX AWD and a Honda CR-V EX-L FWD. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Shop Used Cars. If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. Listed 24 days ago, Hauppauge, NY Car is a little underpowered, but what you lose in the power you make up for in fuel economy, space, reliability, comfort, and over all ease of use. There are 12,854 used Honda CR-V vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $23,091. The whole process has been smooth, comfortable and efficient. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Browse Honda CR-V vehicles in Manassas, VA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. That's . They worked really hard to make it happen and wasn't going to let us walk away without being satisfied. So here's the deal it's a used vehicle, sold as is with no warranty. Will run for 200k miles easy! Save up to $3,502 below estimated market price. No regrets. 82 Cars Found. I keep coming back to how harmoniously it all works. Listed 2 days ago, Genoa, OH Listed 39 days ago, Delaware, OH Edmunds has 21,333 Used Honda CR-Vs for sale near you, including a 2012 CR-V EX SUV and a 2021 CR-V Touring SUV ranging in price from $14,990 to $36,999. Search from 932 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2002 Honda CR-V EX, a 2005 Honda CR-V LX, and a 2006 Honda CR-V EX ranging in price from $999 to $10,000. Open. Automatic. My daughters' Subaru lease is up soon and is also looking at 05-06 CR-Vs too! What will be your next ride? new york for sale by owner "honda crv" - craigslist . It has never broken down. They made a decision based on customer service and building a customer relationship. New Philadelphia, OH car running perfect I drive it every day it feels as bigger car very safe solid build car it a monster drive in snow never let me down Japanese cars are the best dont buy American junk Chevy Chrysler or Ford waist of money and time you buy American you have nightmares. Search from 12315 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2016 Honda CR-V EX, a 2018 Honda CR-V Touring, and a 2019 Honda CR-V EX ranging in price from $999 to $30,000. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Honda Civic & CR-V - Acura Integra Larry Warren 2005-10-21 Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market. The Honda CR-V LX gets a combined 30 MPG, per EPA estimate. It's fun to drive. The lease on my Outback was up and no longer wishing to have a car payment I bought the CR-V. If youre looking for a stylish reliable car with the hopes of not breaking the bankVirginia Fine Cars is the dealership for you. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. It's comfortable to drive with a full view all around me. Everyone I talked to with the same year said they had no problems. I had an older RAV4 that had a lot more all-around visibility, but so far, that is the only thing and it's not even a big deal. Partial matches are generated by applying your search criteria to a larger search area. If you wish to buy your used Honda CR-V online, TrueCar has 68 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda CR-V remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. Honda denied there was a problem. Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by . Never had a problem. Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by . You don't have to deal with several people; your salesperson does it all. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule The Crv, is a great car it has lots of space and a large open trunk. She's a dream car with 133,000 Miles on it. Listed 22 days ago, Mansfield, OH Thank you to everyone at JP MOTORS for always making my car-buying experience so wonderful !!! Its not really comfy for tall people though. She was super helpful throughout the whole process. 2/3 . Plenty of leg room and storage. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Used Car For Sale By Owner. The Crv, is a great car it has lots of space and a large open trunk. And a huge selection of vehicles. Save up to $3,502 below estimated market price. 10+ and 5 stars plus! (1217 mi) Just know that the A/C will need to be replaced at 100k milesevery Hondaevery time. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. I just got this car not long ago, I needed a reliable cheap car I had a 2000 crv that got rear ended years ago I loved it,I was not happy to let that one go. Nationwide. (126 mi) View our entire inventory of New Or Used Honda Motorcycles.And my, oh my, does the 2021 Honda Trail 125 ABS give those yarns a yank with its $3,899 MSRP. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. We can help. We always have a large selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Listed 45 days ago, Dayton, OH (136 mi) and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. They offered to pick up half. - Never pushy, so polite and most of all dedicated to the customer. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} After weeks of online shopping, I scheduled an appointment for see the vehicle in person before making a final buying decision. (456 mi) a video consultation. Show Payments . The fact is, they didn't do that. The transmission will find the next gear. It is an absolutely wonderful car to drive. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection.