toro 75740 vs 75742

Find Your Local Dealer: Ariens Dealer Locator. they are new but from 2016 manufacture date. He spends as much time with his granddaughter as he can. Suddenly SNAP. Caster, Wheel and Tire Assembly. This mower will give you a golf-course quality lawn all your neighbors will be jealous. Reflects how fine the clippings are and how completely the mower distributed its clippings over the lawn's surface. This zero turn mower is packed with all the premium features Ariens is known to deliver all for only $2799! You may rest comfortably knowing that Toro has a 3-year unlimited-hour home guarantee and a 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty for its mowers. Luckily Im in Colorado and we are still getting snow so I have some time. Does anyone on here have the engine? Thoughts on how it holds up The 75742 has the v-twin 22 commerical toro engine? Find the product you are looking for related to Health & Care. Furthermore, as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 service dealers throughout the United States and Canada that are ready to help you. The only Ariens they have in the store are the edges, because they did not carry them last year. If cost is no object and you want the best ride possible this is the one for you! Also, its easy to replace the parts. I have a few pine trees in the yard and in the front I have a little bit of a ditch line and on one side of the house I have a small slope. Read more here: How to Support TodaysMower.com, 2022 The Best Residential Zero Turn Mowers, 2022 Cub Cadet Lawn Tractors and Garden Tractors The Best Selection, Going green The Best Electric Riding Mowers, Lawn Tractors and ZTRs, Toro Introduces New 2020 TimeCutter Zero-Turn Mowers, About Paul Sikkema Now there's a convenient and safe space in your under-seat cubby to store important items. Most of the time you will have to transport your mower to a repair center to get it repaired. Husqvarna Vs Toro Zero Turn Mower | Which Is Best? Find the product you are looking for related to Travel & Leisure. Ive done a google-search today, and Im coming up blank. So, lets start the comparison to find which is best Husqvarna vs Toro zero turn mowers. The Velke GC is a great walk-behind. Toll-Free (877) 204-6873 Phone (615) 641-7720 Fax (615) 641-7559 Hours Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -. I suggest spending the extra $300 on the XD for the stronger frame, deck, armrests, better seat, etc. Toro's high-quality equipment and precision irrigation systems let you easily care for every detail. This innovative feature allows you to easily adjust the mower to two different speed ranges based on the type of project being done, without reducing engine speed. If you click on the 75 AH mower then go to the frequently bought together area of the page you will get the best deal. Toro manufactures great zero-turn mowers, and a well-serviced machine is expected to last somewhere between 2,500-3,000 hours or upwards of 10 years or more depending on your maintenance schedule. So my questions is I am looking at buying an Ariens Ikon XD-52 and the motor is either a Kohler or a Kawasaki and the price is the same for either motor. Toro 75745 42in (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower, Toro 75747 42in (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower, Hassle-free maintenance, spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless air filter changes and belt covers. Husqvarna Electric Clutch Troubleshooting Steps within Minutes! Due to this, your lawn will look gorgeous. Beautiful controls, 8.5mph flat speed, and a large 22.7ltr fuel tank. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18 in. I dont notice the extra 10 inches and it really speeds up my mowing. Products that are easy-to-use; durable and productivity-focused to maximize your ROI. Your question is probably already answered. As a rule, I recommend you change the air filter, fuel filter and check spark plus every 100 hours or one to two times annually for a domestic user. Yes, there is no real overhang for the deck on the XD 42. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. to help you make better choices for lifes big moments and the everyday ones in between. Since the 2020 XD is the same mower as the 2020 Gravely ZT X, in my opinion, its worth ordering the Ariens. If you want your comment to be published immediately, please consider registering your nickname on this page. The payment for your account couldn't be processed or you've canceled your account with us. The Z (residential) and the MZ line have been around for 15 years now and all of the other brands have updated their decks and frames. FAQs or access your Fabricated Deck 679 cc V-Twin Zero Turn Mower Model# ULTIMA ZT1-46. In order to retrieve the engine fault codes, you will need to park the machine on a level and firm surface. From $288.83/mo with View sample plans Quantity Add to cart Pickup available at 305 Island Road Usually ready in 24 hours View store information Share Description The Kohler also has a great reputation. Hence, you dont have to clean it regularly. https://www.youtube.com/paulsikkema. Hi Jeremy, I really have no preference for either the Kohler or Kawasaki. Husqvarna and Toro make superb zero-turn mowers, but in the features comparison, the Husqvarna MZ61 just has the advantage with the Briggs & Stratton engine and larger fuel capacity. x 7.5 in. Sign up to be the first to know! Compared to a 2018 Husqvarna Z242f with 21.5 hp Kawasaki engine. Stunning. Toro's 42" TimeCutter's compact design makes for easy storage. Despite being expensive, it has a great demand in the market. But we need to also look at their versatility across flat or hilly terrain, and how comfortable are they to use over time. This will give you the closest trimming capabilities of all mowers on the market! Toro zero turn mowers offer both options to customers. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. Husqvarna is a trusted brand, and 550 XP doesnt show many problems initially. Side discharging The United States is the warehouse of Ferris mowers. You can move a three-position lever that allows you to run the ground speed of the mower slower for trimming or slower for pulling loads that will tear up the transmissions on other zero-turns. This is the final step and we need your opinion. Toro Toro 42" (107 cm) TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower 75740 $3,399.99 USD $3,199.99 USD Sale Shipping calculated at checkout. You may have never heard of Country Clipper but they have been around since the early 90s. Consumer Reports. Cutting grass on your property is just another little chore on your list. Step-through front end allows you to easily get on and off the mower 16-Inch Handcrafted Seat Ride in style with more back support for a smooth and comfortable ride The extra height pays dividends during long mowing sessions Exceptional Leading 3-Year Warranty Model 75742 W Is The Same As 75742 - Different Crates California residents see If you are at different dealers they set their own price based on Ariens guidelines. Subscribe to the channel and you be the first to see it. Ive been doing our 1.5Acre with a 22 FWD Craftsman for 15 years and last season I swore that would be my last doing that! Search before you post. Troy-Bilt Zero-Turn Mower Review Inexpensive Quality ZTRs. Ive always had a 42 inch for my one-acre yard but the mower I just purchased is a 50 inch. With the fabricated deck and strong frame, this mower will last you years. Hey Paul, So 2 quick question for you please: No known common issues on Titan models, overall a very well-built machine. What are your thoughts? Available at The Home Depot Also available at Tractor Supply, ACME Tools, and your local Toro Dealer. $ 3,499.00. Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed Technology. Toros many advanced irrigation technologies help you water more efficiently, while still getting those great results you desire. The Cub Cadet just has a mulching cover. Time savings will vary. It will be published when it is approved by a moderator. Be sure to allow the underside to air-dry before stowing the machine. There are three differences. 18in Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide. Available at The Home Depot Also available at Tractor Supply, ACME Tools and your local Toro Dealer. I also like the three-speed lever on the Toro. Delivery Cost: $200.00. Even better, the mower's compact design makes for easy storage. Huge 6-inch spindles can take all the abuse and last much longer than the 4-inch spindles others use. Top flat speed of 8.5 mph. Any thoughts on them? Find the product you are looking for related to Software & Apps. This makes the mower very versatile. But like all chainsaws, with prolonged, Read More Husqvarna 550 XP Problems You Should Be Aware ofContinue, How much does peat moss cost? We measured the size of the seat and saw that it was 16. 25. We offer the best selection of TORO 75742 TIMECUTTER 42" Equipment to choose from. Do you feel this significantly hinders the ability to hug trees/landscaping/chainlink fence/ etc.? Professionals and contractors around the world count on the Toro brand and our products to deliver durability, productivity, and performance. The seat and operator are completely isolated from the mower giving you the smoothest ride possible. This Toro mows very well, bags very well, and mulches very well. Also, if your lawn is rough, it can easily traverse that terrain. The rate of speed can be adjusted to your desire. Thanks in advance! (Part #131-6572) Toro 5 Gallon bucket (Part #133-2533) Exceptional runtime and a compact design make it nimble and convenient. Find the product you are looking for related to Fashion. Level the machine, retract the broom, and make sure the transmission control lever and the parking brake are both engaged. Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. It includes a more comfortable high-back seat and a washout port. The toro 75740 and the 75742 are both excellent quality mowers. With 4 years warranty cover, the MZ61 just edges it over the Toro Titan. The 75747 has a Kohler (made in U.S.A) engine, a reinforced, fabricated heavy duty deck, and the MyRide Suspension System. I am debating between Toro 42 in. 42 TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower. Less voltage provides insufficient energy, and high voltage can melt the connections. 1. They are NOT designed to pull heavy loads. 75742, worth it, if you are a veteran, box stores give a 10% discount, but dealer I am certain will match it, go with the dealer, you need them on your side, they are well worth it! Find the product you are looking for related to Software & Apps. If they offered it in a 46 it would be perfect, but the 52 is a little big for my usage. Search before you post. Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX Zero-Turn Mowers Better, Bigger, Badder! Toro 75742 42in (107 cm) TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower, 42in (107 cm) TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower. If you want to recommend a product, you can, Each product has advantages and disadvantages, write down the pros and cons about the product you choose. Scott, Hi Scott, My favorite mower this year for 1.5 acres is the 50 inch Toro Timecutter Model# 75750. Additionally, the back tires were 18 x 7.5. To name a few pro commercial contractor features, pinpoint precision cuts and zero-turn mowing are two that put Toro's cutting-edge technology and world-class craftsmanship in the hands of homeowners. Learn More. Your back wont feel any sort of pain during that duration as the seat is very decent. Also the other size in that mower is a 42, but the 52 is only a hundred or two more. Ill always recommend buying from a dealer instead of online or from a big box store even if it costs a little more. The Ariens Edge is their economical line. In our lab tests, Zero-Turn Mowers models like the 75750 are rated on multiple criteria, such as those.