top of the rock express pass worth it

Of course we had great view from the two lower floors but I think that maybe a rotation system on the third deck would be fair for the people that pay that extra charge. Required fields are marked *. There is an additional fee for this pass, but it can save you a lot of time and allows you to enjoy more of the park. ), do you know if I will be able to visit a pass collection office (understand its at Mdme Tassauds?) Top of the Rock Tickets: VIP Ticket Another must have on New York! They also offer lots of pre-fixe menus that come with entertainment. Youll need to get your pass scanned and be provided with a bus pass prior to boarding. If youre taking one of these trains, you can stop at 49th Street Station and walk east on 49th Street. This floor also includes the gift shop. The Edge can be expensive, with tickets costing $27.00 for adults. The observation deck offers panoramic views of New York City, while the museum features exhibits about the history of the Rockefeller Center and the construction of the building. Is the New York Pass worth it? Ahem, the TV series fans! We're glad you enjoyed the views but we apologize for the rest of the experience. The Empire City. Just could not believe how poorly this was run. With a 3-day pass and below, you cant take day off from sightseeing and still get a good value from the pass. I spent about 4 hours climbing stairs inside the statue to reach the crown. While we all used our annual passes to access the park, it's worth factoring in the price of a summer, single-day, two-park ticket, which is about $170. New York Explorer Pass Review 2023: Is It a Good Value? Trains operate . The Empire State Building is located in Midtown Manhattan. They then played a hand clapping game really fast and both laughed at the end saying how that had got rid of some of their frustrations for working at the stupid place. Disclaimer: Comments, responses, and other user-generated content is not provided or commissioned by this site or our advertisers. Not recommended at all. It is located in the Rockefeller Center, and offers stunning views of the Manhattan skyline. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy, Empire State Building Observatory: $47.91, Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island Museum: $24, Madame Tussauds & MARVEL Universe 4D: $47.89, Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour: $36, SoHo, Chinatown, and Little Italy Walking Tour: $39, Big Bus Classic Panoramic Hop-on Hop-off Tour: $59.99, NYC Bus Tour of Bronx, Brooklyn, & Queens: $48, Central Park Bicycle Tour & Rental: $51.69. There are more than 100 miles of TEXpress Lanes open on eight North Texas roadways. A top of the rock ticket costs $32 per person. BEDFORD, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) - It's become the most expensive road to drive on in North Texas. I will share this review with the appropriate contact as well as our management team so that we can take the necessary actions to solve this issue. So, enjoying 1-2 attractions or tours per day will provide you with your moneys worth, plus some. And believe me, I have a lot of patience. Once you're up you can stay for as long as you like. Meaning, if you stay one night, you receive two . The second thing to consider is the time of day you want to visit. Trust me though when it comes to the crown, you arent missing anything. I just want to clarify a quick thing. Open the PDF, scroll for the particular toll road, and find your starting point on the left column. Read our New York Pass review to learn if this sightseeing pass is a good fit for your NYC travel plans. Is the express pass worth the extra money? And in my opinion, this observation deck has the best view of the Empire State Building. The only Issue is that it doesnt list the Pfizer vaccine in their list of approved vaccinations. Points of Interest & Landmarks, Parks, Scenic Walking Areas, Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Observation Decks & Towers, Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Scenic Walking Areas, Neighborhoods, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Specialty Museums, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks. By checking out just a few attractions a day, you are sure to get your moneys worth. The average visitor spends about an hour and a half at the top of the Rock, but that time can vary depending on how much you want to explore. As for Easter hours, you will need to check with individual attractions for their info. So, how much does the New York Pass cost? A regular admission ticket costs $36, but if you purchase it online in advance, the price drops to $30. The Top of the Rock is reasonably priced and less crowded if you time it rightavoid sunset. Thank you, Hi firstly in November we were not asked for any proof of vaccination and not many were wearing masks. Visitors can enjoy stunning views of the city from the deck. The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter train connects the downtown areas of Dallas and Fort Worth, with stops in Irving and DFW Airport. The staff was very rude, there was not great signage to tell you where to go. $40?? The regular ticket costs $36, but there is also an express pass that costs $62. I have been before but never at sunset. It wasnt worth it. The Edge is located in the Financial District, so it is close to many other popular tourist attractions. Both offer stunning views of the cityscape, but which one is better? We stayed like 10 minutes and went back down. One shouted at customers who were waiting to enter the lift when the door opened, telling them I tell you when to enter, its MY job. We're glad the experience was mostly positive. Enjoy access to Top of the Rock Observation Deck with The New York Pass. This is a great way to enjoy NYC on a budget and still get to see some of the citys most famous attractions. This is the best way to experience the famous Top of the Rock view. Admission costs $36 for adults and $30 for children ages 6-12. Im glad you asked! However, if you are on a tight budget, there are other things you can do in New York City that are just as enjoyable and cost much less. The New York Pass offers fast track entry to select (roughly the 10 busiest) locations, allowing you to skip the ticket line. 30 Rockfeller Plaza Enter on West 50th Street, between 5th & 6th Avenues, New York City, NY 10111, $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly, $$$$ American Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly, $$$$ French Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options, $$$$ American Steakhouse Vegetarian Friendly, $ Quick Bites Fast Food Middle Eastern, $$ - $$$ Brazilian Latin South American, Points of Interest & Landmarks Theaters. Greg Johnson is the co-founder of Club Thrifty and an expert in personal finance, family travel, and credit card rewards. Visitors Planning on Lots of Sightseeing Heres the simple truth: The more you use the pass, the better value it becomes. Here, youll get unobstructed 360-degree views on an open-air roof deck. Learn more about Greg here. Yeah, I think its a great deal if you use it right. Sure, taxi rides are faster, but they can cost a fortune. Beautiful view, however they are letting way too many people up there to enjoy it! Have fun! (Note: Tickets for the Big Bus HOHO Tour can NOT be issued on the bus and must be picked up at a Big Bus center prior to boarding.). It is located in the Rockefeller Center, at 30 Rockefeller Plaza. The views are spectacular, but the price keeps going up and up! Ill be honest, its pretty hard to come up with a bunch of disadvantages to the New York Pass. This feedback is helpful to help us make improvements to our services. Youll also have access to all of the indoor and outdoor areas of all three observation decks. Here is the regular price of the New York Pass broken down down by pass length: As you can see, the New York Pass provides a huge amount of value for sightseeing in New York. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This deck features the Breezeway, a room where you will be assigned a color, and that color will follow you throughout the entire exhibit! With a 10-day pass, you could even skip a couple of days of sightseeing and still save money. I am sorry to learn about the negative experience during your time here. 91% of travelers recommend this experience. We hope we are able to improve for your next visit. The price of the pass can easily be covered by visiting 2-3 included attractions or tours per day. Should you click on these links, we may be compensated. The VIP ticket will give you an experience unlike any other Top of the Rock tickets out there since it includes a tour. Sale ends soon. As long as I reserve certain times on certain days, I shouldnt have to wait very long, correct? A good tour guide really brings the sight to life, making loads of information easily accessible through the use of storytelling. What are the hours of operation for the top of the rock? So before or after your visit to Top of the Rock, you can easily spend more time right around here sightseeing and if youre here in the holiday season plan a visit around some of the most famous NYC Christmas lights and displays! Visited by over 3 million people each year, Rockefeller Center Top of the Rock is one of the most popular attractions in New York City. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It offers panoramic views of the city and is a shorter walk to Times Square than the Empire State Building. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. The first observation deck includes the Radiance Wall. Viajo en agosto, saben si est abierto? Staff friendly. Worldgirl87 from Dumfries, UK. Travelers on a Very Tight Budget If youre on a super tight budget, this pass may not be right for you. As we just discussed, the New York Pass is a great way to save money on sightseeing. There were two other employees more which were not much of an improvement since they were rude too. One of my favorite things about the New York Pass is that it includes more than 40 guided tours. For example, the 4-day pass costs just $62.25 per day. The savings are multiplied when traveling with your family or a small group. To get a new pass, youll need your order reference number and the number of the pass (pass id number) that was lost. On your way up, youll also have the chance to stop at the Mezzanine Exhibit. Nearly 10,000 square feet of outdoor viewing space with 360-degree views. The combo ticket costs $52 for adults and $37 for children. I am very disappointed with this company as they will not offer a refund for multiple passes on a cancelled trip due to covid. Once you lucky enough to get in the building it does get better organized. What's the best way to see Top of the Rock? Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Hilton Grand Vacations Hotels in New York City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK), Hotels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK). We loved Top of the Rock, it has the best views of uptown and downtown and the Empire State BuildingA must do if you are in town. If you bought each attraction separately you would pay a total of $67 for an adult and $61 per child. If you want to beat the crowds, its best to avoid weekends if your schedule allows for it. The COVID info on their website states about fully vaccinated people being able to visit. While seeing each part of the building, youll be able to learn more about John D. Rockefeller center and the architecture of the skyscraper itself! Another economical ticket choice for Top of the Rock admission is the New York City Explorer Pass. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. So, the answer to the question of whether or not the Top of the Rock is worth it really depends on you. Do it one time if you can, but theres other options around with beautiful views and a beautiful experience from start to end. Flathead Pass is a point-to-point trail that traverses across the Bridger Mountain Range. This pass is customizable and does offer skip-the-line access on a few select attractions. How much does it cost for Top of the Rock? We did the tour and observation deck. It is $55 during the high season (April-October) and $45 during the low season (November-March). With the New York Pass, youll skip past the lines at several of New Yorks busiest attractions. There is also a fee of $10 for tickets purchased online. In this tour, a guide leads the guests through the Rockefeller Center buildings and landmarks. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Once you purchase the pass, you can either download it to the app or print a paper copy at home. In that time (approx 10 minutes) we already encountered 3 extremely rude staff. The views of Manhattan are spectacular, and the experience is memorable.