tool concert setlist 2022

We have now updated the latest Tool setlist below with the newest songs. We deserve more than a cancellation email and refund. ANY HAVE ISSUE WITH TOOLBAND CANCELLING THEIR ORDER. Not to mention the lack of professionalism you have shown by not even explaining those cancellations to your faithful masses, and to be honest, It give us the impression that you dont really care about us. I got 2 gold passes for Tampa and 2 silver for Orlando they never asked me for code, Tour tab scrolled to the show I wanted click TA Packages then under the package it says buy now. Not thrilled. Without meet & greet or soundcheck anyway. Thinking the same thing which one or both??? Tool will be on stage for approx 2:29. Any clue? For the Tool Army presale, do they generally send out a code or password in order to purchase the tickets? Same herenothing yet for NJ. Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg Or why not treat yourself? Thanks in advance. They did play Canada on the FI tour already. *I hope they have an itch to play "Pushit," this tour. The Acid Helps opens from Feb. 19 to March 20. Tool - Live In San Francisco, CA - 2022.01.16. Fuck you mutherfuckers. Can a TA presale? Thats what I want. I deserve a reply to my emails that I have sent. The items are limited in nature and are only available within either the Gold, Silver or Bronze level boxes. Lets get it together. Tool Army Admin, WTF??? Though the 'bronze' option that Thirdeye 1108 mentions might be interesting. After reassessing the present inventory for March 15 in Kansas City, we are unable to replace the GOLD packages. Bueller? We held on the bitter end until they were refunded and we were all crushed. The financial burden this has placed on many, not to mention logistical inconveniences in the form of BELIEVING WE had a solid purchase based on a CONFIRMED receipt, therefore WE didnt feel the need to purchase any other tickets under the pre-sale, and hours of stress and anxiety now and caused by what? That really sucks. It's 10:17 local time in Chicago and I cannot purchase the packages. Been trying to purchase presale tixs but I don't have a passcode bcuz my acct says free tier but yet I paid. Good luck! I just want to go to the damn show. I would expect better from TA Support. I just want the VIP package that I paid for. Fucken same Here! I'm in Denver si I'm not sure who. The Gold package is limited to 10 per show and will contain an item signed by the band. 20 years as a member, and the 1st and only gold package I buy is cancelled. These arent volunteers, but professionals (that probably have no issue putting food on the table). WTF!! The Pot 178 1 2 30 0 0 4. Concerts in Palermo. Ive been a member for years and its always been a shitshow. Dont refund us, give us a reason and other tickets. Or did they just say fuck it to the VIP period? Wtf!!! All levels get great seating. February 10 Miami, FL FTX Arena . I think the question is what I am also trying to find out, do we purchase the packages through this website with the TA package link, or through ticketmaster? WE WANT THE TICKETS WE PAID FOR. It's been many years since I did any of that. Add setlist, 17 activities (last edit by ExecutiveChimp, 14 May 2022, 02:30 Etc/UTC). . Check out the setlist from their first show back (and some more choice fan videos and images) below: Tool setlist @ Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, Oregon 10/01/2022 Fear Inoculum Opiate The Pot Pushit Pneuma The Grudge Right In Two Hooker With A Penis Descending Chocolate Chip Trip Eon Blue Apocalypse The Patient Invincible Tour statistics Covid strikes again. Gold=peyote HAVE GIVEN. but that's just speculation. Dude they're not coming to Finland. I clicked on TA Packages and it brought me to a list of dates and it said buy now for Tacoma. Lets Go! Best. After almost two years of a pandemic, you should know how much this tour means to us. Cannot wait . The new UBS arena is a pita for me as I don't own a car. Same here. i tried clevland then houston and i just go to news page. The songs that Tool performs live vary, but here's the latest setlist that we have from the June 18, 2022 concert at Great Stage Park in Manchester, Tennessee, United States: Litanie contre la Peur Fear Inoculum Opiate The Pot Pushit Pneuma The Grudge The Patient Hooker With a Penis Invincible nr. The Mercury World Tour [1] is the fourth concert tour by American pop rock band Imagine Dragons in support of their fifth and sixth studio albums Mercury - Acts 1 (2021) and 2 (2022). Nothing seems to satisfy. So got the confirmation for the Tool Army Membership order and surprise it looks like everyone else is experiencing the same issue of not having their membership updated.
5 days after confirmation of purchase. Cancelling after the presale ended is another kick in the junk too. Tool went live on January 10th for a concert at Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, OR to open the US leg of their 2022 Fear Inoculum tour. Been on cloud nine since yesterday. Now.nothing. 19. TOOL have announced a mammoth 2022 tour, with the Los Angeles-based band spending 3 months traversing the U.S. followed by a month of European dates. Im afraid I wont be able to see them through the tall dudes in front of me. I'm going to NYC and NJ shows and I know you need to show proof of vaccination in both states. But it looks like there's no choice but to shovel a ton towards them to see Tool again in concert. Gas prices are soaring. The best I was able to get was a Bronze package, but at least I could get that. THIS. March 3 Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena Within 2 minutes - at 10:02 AM, as the presale started at 10 - I had my ticket for the Vegas show. Hi Tool Army Members! But please: let me know : ). A subscription makes a thoughtful gift for both family and friends. Going to Belmont. May 4 Birmingham, UK Resorts World Arena To any TA member interested in the Anaheim, CA show. I already have tickets for the Feb 22nd concert, but its not front row. My San Diego Silver got cancelled. The tour launched in Eugene, Ore., where Tool were scheduled to perform on March 12, 2020, just before the pandemic shut down live touring. Thank you TOOL for doing a legit presale for TA! Im over it. I would guess that Silver is closer to the stage than Bronze. Went to Vegas VIP last time. Everything worked like a f*ckng charm + was amazing. Feeling blessed. What's the difference? Goin' back-to-back Eugene & Tacoma, floor seats, with my son! To all the little piss ants getting all anal cuz they were given no lube.. (2019-2023) N/A. I didnt go for vip or floor. Hudman, please tell us the magic browser you're using. bleibt geil. Peace out , Was looking at the email again to make sure it came from tool and in Gmail if you select "view security details" the email was sent from mailer.Shopifyemail.com signed by Shopifyemail.com. But its saying theres only 10 tickets available for Gold. January 30 Tulsa, OK BOK Center Look at your profile in the Tool Army area. February 4 Houston, TX Toyota Center Had to fight with the masses today nothing good left even watching with a countdown. 20 years as a TA member. January 19 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena The financial burden this has placed on many, not to mention logistical inconveniences in the form of BELIEVING WE had a solid purchase based on a CONFIRMED receipt, therefore WE didnt feel the need to purchase any other tickets under the pre-sale, and hours of stress and anxiety now and caused by what? Same here Was a shit show for me, safari and Firefox would NOT work. I paid $500 for a gold package, that according to the site, was in stock when I checked out at 10.02am. Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg No credit card needed. We ask that you make this right, as paying members of Tool Army and fans of the band. Sorry, Jeff. You fucking assholes CANCELLED BOTH OF MY GOLD PACKAGES. Just finished logging in with different browsers. Shows since Shows till 1. ie folks coming across the border to see a show. WHAT THE EVER LOVIN FUCK? seriously stressful in Tacoma! I'm crushed. it is 10 AM local time for the venue you are trying to buy, I just went back to the Tampa show it works for me only bronze left for tampa. Love how this does not completely align with the excellence of the band. Home; Concerts; Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg. I had VIP 500$ last summer before concert was cancelled. Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! Let's hope they don't get cancelled too. We just bought some other tickets not on the floor, and I was so happy about the awesome visuals from a distance. site worked perfecrt. If you from Europe I will trade codes with you. Go to your username in the upper right corner of the site So if you are able to get a gold and pair that with a bronze, will the seats be together? IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY PACKAGES I CAN PURCHASE? Gold option new this year? It has nothing to do with the browser you used and everything to do with your device and or internet connection you probably need to clear your browsing history and cache make sure all updates are installed that's just basic computer maintenance so I say again how was that Toolbands fault.
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tool/2022/ppg-paints-arena-pittsburgh-pa-2b89b0ea.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=2b89b0ea[/img][/url] Comments; Bucket Lists; Past Concert Search Engine; Login; Sign Up (it's free!) I am in the exact same boat- had VIP tickets for may last year before it got cancelled and Im not understanding the difference at all because there were a lot more VIP than 10. April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena Not to mention all of those people that joined TA to be able to make pre-sale purchases, only to have them ripped away, with no rhyme or reason. It still only links to the regular live nation sales, is it just gonna magically appear tomorrow? We deserve more than a cancellation email and refund. WTF. Anyone from Europe want to switch presale codes? My gold just got cancelled. Vip is different now right, Gold is limited to only 10 tickets? Step 3: Profit. Please let us know by Wednesday, October 6th at 5:00pm CDTif you would like to proceed, and we will send you an email to purchase the other package level. Thanks!! The level you purchase has no effect on seating. Completely unprofessional and embarrassing. Same happened to me cancelled after the presale was over!! Bronze=psilocybin. My acct isn't up to date but yet I paid. Not to mention all of those people that joined TA to be able to make pre-sale purchases, only to have them ripped away, with no rhyme or reason. The financial burden this has placed on many, not to mention logistical inconveniences in the form of BELIEVING WE had a solid purchase based on a CONFIRMED receipt, therefore WE didnt feel the need to purchase any other tickets under the pre-sale, and hours of stress and anxiety now and caused by what? I think the delivery fee is for your goodies :). I don't think there is a meet and greet this time round. Tool are set to make their return to the UK in May, playing arenas as part of a wider European tour which kicks off in Copenhagen on April 23 and ends in Budapest on May 24. The End of the Road World Tour is the ongoing final concert tour by the American rock band Kiss. March 18 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center Tool Army Admin, I had gold San Antonio and Buffalo for my wife and I. Cancelling my only gold VIP package that I have ever purchased, claiming you 'didnt have enough stock' is grossly unfair and very upsetting, I dont want a refund. I am livid. Belmont (NY) doesn't say squat but I assume one will need proof of vaccination as it's right outside of NYC. I dont have a presale code , Same here. It says gold very limited, silver Limited and nothing on bronze. Tool's UK shows will be their first indoor headline dates since 2007, when they played a trio of shows in London and Manchester. Nice job. An email I just sent to TA. Mom's out & about. TOOL 2022 Tour Dates January 10 Eugene, OR Matthew Knight Arena January 11 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome January 13 Boise, ID Ford Idaho Center January 15 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center January 16. How long is the concert? pic.twitter.com/MOYMaZoyJoJanuary 11, 2022, Amazing @Tool show tonight in Eugene. February 9 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena Just tried to comment on a tweet from the official tool account that said all VIP packages are sold out for all shows but no mention of the cancellations and I guess they deleted it before I had a chance to type mine. Can I use my presale code for a regular ticket AND also purchase an Exclusive Package for a different show when they go on sale a day later? Tour statistics My refund was processed last night. Using my macbook pro & safari, looked into TA account at 9:30 AM pst, link took me to AXS which put me in the AXS waiting room. 1 Gold in Grand Rapids cancelled too. I was able to get the Silver Package for San Antonio logged in at 10:00 am CT, the process was seamless got my ticket in 2 minutes thanks again TA. We deserve tickets. NOTHING. We pay annually for the benefits, which makes today's display of total incompetence even more disgraceful and infuriating. Prog metal titans Tool kicked off their 2022 world tour last night in Eugene, Oregon, playing their first show since they were first forced to cancel tour dates due to the pandemic. Explore the places where you can . Had I known this would happen, I would have tried for good regular tickets. Tool has performed songs by other artists occasionally in their live sets, including "Spasm" and "You Lied" by Peach, "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent, "Demon Cleaner" by Kyuss, "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin, and "Commando" by The Ramones. I wish there was more information for us. We arnt talking about rocket science or curing cancer here. February 23 Belmont Park, NY UBS Arena This quote from Danny really stood out to me on a personal level. I tried safari and Firefox with the exact same problem. L The post Tool Play First Show in Nearly Two Years, Kicking Off 2022 US Tour in Eugene, Oregon: Review + Setlist appeared first on Consequence.. What are the ACTUAL prices of tickets? Both!!! PLEASE respond to the emails I have sent. Hey Desiree, there were some bronze package for grand rapids available. May 10, 2022 Setlist May 10 2022 Tool Setlist at The O2 Arena, London, England Edit setlist Tour: Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg Tour statistics Add setlist Setlist Litanie contre la Peur Fear Inoculum Sober (Extended Justin intro (God Save the Queen solo) | Maynard sang happy birthday to Danny during bridge) Undertow Pushit I hope something will be done. Is Canada allowing visitors yet? Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg I scored silver for NYC and I'm good with that. Was anyone able to purchase CLE tickets? Thats a priority to me and a memory that should last a lifetime. I agree to receive updates and marketing via email. Thank you! Shutting us out completely is 100% unfair. Bad math?? Have questions about TOOLARMY Presales or Packages? This is not cool at all. WE DONT WANT REFUNDS. January 27 Denver, CO Ball Arena Login with Spotify ; Espaol Tool setlist at Amalie Arena in Tampa, United States on 9 February 2022 Tool setlist on 9 February 2022 at Amalie Arena in Tampa, United States. Louder is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Immediately after TA payment went through my presale code appeared on my account. February 27 Buffalo, NY KeyBank Center The quality of merch will be better for gold and silver the seats are handed out first come first serve. BIG question, what hoops will we have to jump thru to get in show? F So ridiculous. Gold for SF. The. We plan on holding you accountable. BA1 1UA. I learn of this news the day before my birthday! Today I get an email saying there was an error and packages are sold out. My membership expires in Nov but under My profile it shows I'm in the free tier and I dont have a presale code. https://d1tbkwpftq4anj.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SP90461-Tool-Social-Dates-16x9-30s-DB_LTM-.mp4. Appreciate the VIPs but as usual so many questions.. No mention of soundcheck like in previous years For $500 I hope we get that little perk. "Let's finish what we started, shall we?" singer. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Tool scheduled in 2022. We need good news. Prices may fluctuate meaning you'll pay an arm and a leg for a ticket. A lot of bitchin' & complaining goin' on in here. Shall we? Maynard James Keenan. Thank you for looking out for us. January 13 Boise, ID Ford Idaho Center Latest Tool concerts with this same setlist . Question- if you are shooting for a package when the pre-sale goes live, will packages be purchased through the TA Packages link or the pre sale link? My membership is still showing as free tier even though my payment went through and I got an email confirming. Tour: Additionally, Tool Army is not a free membership. I paid, got charged and no code. THIS IS GROSSLY UNFAIR TO TA MEMBERS! Thanks! That Gorge show blew my 19 year old small town girl mind at the time. They cancelled my gold package in 2020 and last week too. Been charged twice, but still no code. March 6 Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena Tool Army Admin, Had VIP for 2020, then tour cancelled. Been charged twice and still says Free and no goddamn presale code!!!!! And I am satisfied with just that.. "THEY OWE YOU NOTHING. January 22 Las Vegas, NV T-Mobile Arena Next Setlist. Spiral out , I thought I would give you heads-up on bad news but so far Buffalo (Keybank) has a mandatory vaccination policy. The rush and adrenaline of actually securing Gold tickets in Miamiafter missing out on our first show ever due to the tour being canceled because of covid. I think if we flood the TA admin inbox with this, maybe something will get done about it. April 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena See y'all at the Honda Center, bitches. It's not enough, I need more. I wanted to get the package but seeing them is what matters most to me, fuking great, chrome does work infact,, but ALL vips are sold outFUK YOU TOOLBAND, If there is only one browser that works they need to let the paying public know. Though the band only played 13 songs (a downside to having songs whose average run-time seldom dips below the five-minute mark), they nonetheless managed an (almost) career-spanning set, covering material from 1992's Opiate EP right up to 2019's Fear Inoculum. A computer glitch? Thoughts? Send this. Oh. Maybe I missed something, but what do all these asterisks mean? ta.membership.support@toolband.com unsure about the profile but the email they sent announcing the tour, contained your presale code. If a single member is found to have purchased more than two packages for a show, their order can be cancelled and refunded without notice. Do your receive an email at some point letting you know what seats you have? I can't find it anywhere.. if you look in the FAQ'S, scroll down a few questions and there's a link to the packages. Or where to find it? meet and greet and Q&A has been off the table for years and yearssound check happened in 2019 for me along with the group icture taken with the band (minus maynard of course), I don't think there will be a soundcheck, meet and greet or group photo sadly , Such a crappy day - and I'll go to bed smiling. Sitting this one out. They should have at least rolled them over to the next available level or give an option to refund. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO PANIC!!! This cluster f&$k is at least worth a poster. all VIPs have the same opportunity for any seat. Welcome to Tool Army! In these times, survival can be hard. I was wondering the same thing. I am a silver recipient. Got floor tickets for the Philly show. Thank you, Tool ! "Fear Inoculum," a follow-up to their now-classic "10,000 Days," came out in August 2019. Some of these shows are completely sold out. Link just takes me to the AXS site. My wife is 52 and the last time we saw them from the floor it was terrible. has NOTHING to do with seating.has to do with signed merch. Fucking Ticketbastard says prices may fluctuate due to demand..of course there will be demand, but don't take extra money out of the fans pockets? Crushed again. Turns out all links are going to AXS, but found all tix are being sold through TICKETMASTER. Can I resell them at face value?
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tool/2022/wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-pa-7b886a20.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=7b886a20[/img][/url] BEST NEWS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I joined tool army and can not access a promo code. tried over and over..what the FUCK. TOOL 2022 European Tour Dates April 23 Copenhagen, DK Royal Arena April 25 Oslo, NO Spektrum April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena April 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena April 29 Frankfurt, DE Festhalle May 2 Manchester, UK AO Arena Manchester May 4 Birmingham, UK Resorts World Arena May 6 Dublin, IE 3Arena May 9 London, UK The O2 Arena Do I go to Ticketmaster? Im in Denver and the presale link goes to AXS which says nothing about a presale but if you go to Ticketmaster Denver it lists a presale. I am heartbroken. Please? My 1st gold package and it gets cancelled. Thanks! The Global Stadium Tour is an ongoing concert tour by American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers in support of the band's twelfth and thirteenth studio albums, Unlimited Love and Return of the Dream Canteen, which were released on April 1, 2022, and October 14, 2022, respectively. didn't need mine, just took me right to the shopping cart and checkout. Its not that hard for them to keep track of only 10 gold packages. im doing exactly what you did and it just keeps puttin me back to news page,,ill just do what others had to i guess, buy TM tick now just o make sure i get somthin. 20. markuspoop 1 yr. ago. The only difference is with Gold you get a signed item. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tool SETLIST Fear Inoculum March 2022 Tour Confetti Puzzle Poster COMPLETE Print at the best online prices at eBay! Heres the email address: Following New York State Department of Healths COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests ages 5 and up will be required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue. Tool Setlist Litanie contre la Peur Fear Inoculum Opiate The Pot Pushit Pneuma The Grudge Undertow Descending Hooker With a Penis Intermission Chocolate Chip Trip Culling Voices Invincible. My little guy is going to get microwaved. Its all good. TOOL setlist 2022 Fear Inoculum Tour - playlist by Daan Thijs | Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist Liked Songs Cookies Privacy Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Anyone know why the Denver presale on AXS did not open up? TOOL 2022 European Tour Dates April 23 Copenhagen, DK Royal Arena April 25 Oslo, NO Spektrum April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena April 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena April 29 Frankfurt, DE. You're chance to proof me wrong with a new release on top ; ). Stay up to date with in depth music reviews, exclusive interviews and widespread coverage of whats happening from your favourite music genre. Fuck yeah! The link brought us to a different TM page that didnt offer tix. If I buy two bronze packages will they be adjacent seats? TOOL 2022 European Tour Dates April 23 Copenhagen, DK Royal Arena April 25 Oslo, NO Spektrum April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena April 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena April 29 Frankfurt, DE Festhalle May 2 Manchester, UK AO Arena Manchester May 4 Birmingham, UK Resorts World Arena May 6 Dublin, IE 3Arena May 9 London, UK The O2 Arena January 25 Salt Lake City, UT Maverik Center We, as a collective of Tool Army members, are infuriated by what can only be described as a new level of incompetence shown today on your part. Search Browse Concert Archives . I want to know why, and I want my tickets. Had VIP last year to take my 11 yr old son to his first concert to see his fav band. Just wondering why they decided to skip Canada?? [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=3bb7287c&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/tool-2bd6d836.html]More Tool setlists[/url], Intro Justin Chancellor: German National Anthem, Tool Live Debuted 3 Songs off "10,000 Days" at Coachella 2006, Tool Played 9-Song Setlist On Maynard Keenan's Birthday In 1994. Jan 31, 2022 American Airlines Center Dallas, Texas, United . Yup. If you have an issue with a mask, vaccine proof, or proof of negative testing, Are you saying you wont attend? Yup, I got so spoiled the first time I saw them. When you click buy now under packages, it takes you straight to tool army! Even got screwed on the exchange, so after the refund Im still down $60. Will we receive an email? Exactly Clint! February 19 Boston, MA TD Garden ROCK ON TOOL FOR 2022, and on another note.. the short video clip advertising the best event for next year is absolutely sick! Days since Days till Later perfs. Me too. Unfortunately, the mass cancellations of packages today have already soured what should have been an occasion to celebrate. They are not guaranteeing any seating like all the VIP shows have been in the past. PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS.