the spirit of the lord is here chords

Bridge 5 We have received grace upon grace in Christ, and that is worth celebrating. This song was arranged by Jason Yarbrough in the key of Db. Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. The Spirit of the Lord is here Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. I can feel the presence of the Lord Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. The Spirit of the Lord is here Your kingdom taking ground Verse 1 Bridge 7 G#m Where the spirit of the Lord is there's freedom . G Bm Bridge 6 A blessing from the Lord is here, a blessing from the Lord is here Chorus 1 | Dm7 / C/E / | F / G Am | Dm7 / C/E / | F / G Am|. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Any time we are gathered with other people to rejoice in what God has done or is doing in our lives, we worship and honor our God. Check out our Piano/Vocal Packs. Bridge 3 We need your presence A blessing from the Lord is is here Copyright 2002-2023 Got Questions Ministries. Here are songs focusing on victory. Where the spirit of the Lord is theres freedom F# There's freedom here in in Your presence Verse1 G D A The atmosphere is changing now G D A For the Spirit of the Lord is here G D A The evidence is all around G D A That the Spirit of the Lord is here Chorus G Overflow in this place Bm Fill our hearts with your love A Your love, surrounds us G Bm You're the reason we came, to encounter your love A Your love, surrounds us Bridge G Bm Find top worship songs being sung in churches all across Sweden. I can feel the presence of the Lord I'm trading sorrow for joy This is a collection of songs about faith. Everything is changing now In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6. Download the PDF Chord Charts for The Presence Of The Lord Is Here by Byron Cage, from the album Byron Cage Live. I can feel the presence of the Lord The Spirit of the Lord is here Chorus Ev'rybody blow the trumpet And sound the alarm Because the Lord is in His temple Let ev'rybody bow Let all the people praise Him now The Lord (the Lord the Lord) is here Verse 3 The power of the Lord is here The power of the Lord is here I feel it in the atmosphere The power of the Lord is here Learn The Spirit Of The Lord Is Upon Me (from The Apostles, Op.49) sheet music in minutes. It's Your name that tears downs walls G#m Where the. I'm trading sorrow for joy B Bridge 2 I can feel the presence of the Lord $1.95. I can feel the presence of the Lord Verse 2 The evidence is all around, that the spirit of the Lord is here Onething Live / Laura Hackett Park / Kyl Means, Top Lead Sheets (SAT) For Christian Worship, Top Piano/Vocal Sheets for Praise & Worship, Finale Files Are Now Included with Orchestrations for Free, Download Christian Sheet Music for Trombone. I feel it in the atmosphere, the presence of the Lord is here And I'm gonna get my blessing right now [BRIDGE 1] [x2] Where the Spirit of the Lord is. there is liberty. Christine D'Clario, Chris Tomlin, Jason Ingram, Ben Fielding, Seth Mosley, Adoration & Praise, God's Attributes, Peace & Hope, Prayer & Renewal, Jesus Culture, Chris Quilala, Elevation Worship, TWICE Msica, 2023 WorshipTogether.com | All Rights Reserved. VERSE G D A The atmosphere is changing now G D A For the Spirit of the Lord is here G D A The evidence is all around G/B D A That the Spirit of the Lord is here CHORUS G Overflow in this place Bm Fill our hearts with your love A Your love, surrounds us G Bm You're the reason we came, to encounter . Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Find top worship songs being sung in churches all across Sweden. Verse 3 And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Spirit of the Lord is. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring justice to the nations. Comes restoration G/B A/D A [Verse 1] Em When the Spirit of the Lord is within my heart, B7 Em I will sing as David sang. In Your presence, in Your presence Ev'rybody blow the trumpet and sound the alarm The book of Hebrews tells us that faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 2nd Corinthians, Revised, New International Commentary on the New Testament by Paul Barnett. Explore lyrics, chords, orchestrations, and multitracks for Christian worship songs to suit Tubas. [Intro] G Em Am D [Chorus] G Em Am D The Spirit of the Lord is great and mighty G Em Am D The Spirit of the Lord is my victory G Em Am D The Spirit of the Lord is great and mighty C D G Great. Where the spirit of the Lord is. Verse 1 I throw off despair Verse 6 We have victory in Christ because of what Jesus did on the cross. I feel it in the atmosphere, a blessing from the Lord is here Bridge 5 E Here are some of the best worship songs that have been simplified for your summer worship gatherings. There's freedom here in in Your presence And I'm gonna get my blessing right now I can feel the presence of the Lord Transposable chords, lyrics and song resources for Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is by Chris Kuti, Dameon Aranda, Dustin Smith, Kyle O'Neal. Download chord charts and sheet music from all your favorite Elevation Worship songs. Instrumental Bridge 6 The evidence is all around Bridge 4 Elevation Worship Instagram Open wide the gates of heaven. That every wrong would be made right B G D A I feel it in the atmosphere, the presence of the Lord is here And receive my inheritance Out of the grave Isaiah 42:1 "Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. And it is the gift by which we have been saved. Download chord charts, piano sheets, lyrics, vocal sheets, choral arrangements, orchestrations, multitracks, to best serve your worship ministry. For the Spirit of the Lord is here A blessing from the Lord is is here menu ; top tabs . Bridge 7 Paul told the Romans, "And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death . And I'm gonna get my blessing right now The evidence is all around Heaven is coming down And I'm gonna get my blessing right now [TAG] Where the spirit of the Lord is theres freedom F# Like a never-ending fire B Verse 5 We walk in power and victory over sin daily with the help of the Holy Spirit. Your kingdom come, Your will be done Bridge 1 Bridge 6 Chorus 2 I can feel the presence of the Lord A miracle can happen now, for the spirit of the Lord is here instrumental G - D G - A - Bm - A G - A - Bm - A bridge G A Bm spirit of god fall fresh on us A We need your presence G A Bm your kingdom come, your will be done A Here as in heaven . There's hope and fullness of joy The presence of the Lord is here, the presence of the Lord is here The Spirit of the Lord is here, the Spirit of the Lord is here The Lord, the Lord is here Bridge 1 Chorus Download the chord charts, lead sheets, stage charts, choir sheets, and even orchestrations of songs that help us celebrate who God is and what He has done. It gets better if you have purchased an orchestration in the past, the Finale file is available for you to download immediately at no extra charge! I'm trading mourning for dancing Download Christian Sheet Music for Trombone. Just trust in Him, believe in Him, by faith you will receive, I can Find sheet music in English and Swedish. Ezekiel 1:1 Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty because those who are in Christthose born of God's Spirit ( John 3:5-6 )are freed from the law of sin and death ( Galatians 4:3-7 ). I can feel the presence of the Lord What does it mean that the letter kills, but the spirit gives life (2 Corinthians 3:6)? Here are songs focusing on victory. If you are looking for fast worship songs to raise the energy level of your church, this is the list. Ev'rybody blow the trumpet and sound the alarm If the future feels uncertain right now, and worry keeps occupying too much room in your heart, in your mind, remember this: God is already in all of our tomorrows. Learn to play guitar by chords / tabs using chord diagrams, watch video lessons and more. Find sheet music in English and Swedish. [Verse 1] B Do what only You can do G#m With one word the mountains move F# When You breathe, the dead arise E And the bones come back to life B There is power in this room [Chorus] B Where the. Verse 1 The atmosphere is changing now, for the spirit of the Lord is here The evidence is all around, that the spirit of the Lord is here Chorus Overflow in this place, fill our hearts with your love Your love surrounds us You're the reason we came, to encounter your love Your love surrounds us Bridge 1 Spirit of God fall fresh on us, we need your presence Your kingdom come, Your will be done . E I can feel the presence of the Lord More insights from your Bible study - Get Started with Logos Bible Software for Free! I'm trading sorrow for joy For more than 20 years, PraiseCharts arrangers have used Finale as their preferred software to produce all the sheet music arrangements we have in our catalog. vation. I can feel the presence of the Lord ( And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. What does it mean that we have treasures in jars of clay / earthen vessels (2 Corinthians 4:7). Everything is changing now And I'm gonna get my blessing right now It's all up to you, whatever you need Him to do There's freedom here in in Your presence And when we remember all that He has done for us, of course our response should be celebration! Intro: D G Chorus: G Em C D The Spirit of the Lord is great and mighty G Em C D The Spirit of the Lord is my victory G Em C D The Spirit of the Lord is great and mighty C D G Great and mighty in me (Repeat 2x) Verse 1 C D Greater is He that is in me C D Than He that is in the world C D I am more than a conqueror C D By the power of His Word D7 . REPEAT BRIDGE 3 If you are looking for fast worship songs to raise the energy level of your church, this is the list. The Spirit of the Lord belongs to all the prophets and ministers of God, but chiefly to Christ, of whose abundant graces everyone receives according as it pleases him to distribute. He just asks us to trust Him, to recognize His leadership and Sovereignty in our lives. I can feel the presence of the Lord I let go of shame So when you join we'll hook you up with FREE music & resources! I feel it in the atmosphere, the Spirit of the Lord is here So when you join we'll hook you up with FREE music & resources! Where the spirit of the Lord is When You breathe, the dead a - rise E There's freedom here in in Your presence Your spir - it fills our streets G#m We have victory in Christ because of what Jesus did on the cross. And I'm gonna get my blessing right now | Eb / / / | Eb / / / | Eb / / / | Eb / / / |, | Eb/G / / / | Ab2 / / / | Bb(add4) / / / | Cm / / / |. Verse 2 Verse 1 Bsus. Because the Lord is in His temple, let ev'rybody bow Verse 6 And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Your kingdom come, your will be done PraiseCharts Publishing, Inc. Everything is changing now The Spirit of the Lord is here, the Spirit of the Lord is here Your love surrounds us I feel it in the atmosphere, the Spirit of the Lord is here Be the first to hear new worship artists and songs. SongSelect is your best source for worship sheet music and lyrics. A These upbeat worship songs will inspire people to sing at the top of their lungs, raise their hands, clap, and maybe even dance! A miracle can happen now B Am Em B7 Em I. Even if you don't take these charts on stage for live worship, they are a great resource during rehearsals to help solidify what everyone should play and sing in order to come out with a great sound in the end. These charts help take out the guesswork for your vocalists and piano player - as long as they can read music! There's freedom here in Your presence It's all up to you, whatever you need Him to do And every enemy will fall F# Chorus 1 When He walks into the room, we're never the same E The official lyric video for "Where the Spirit of the Lord Is" by Life.Church Worship Listen to the Death of Death EP, including this track, "Where the Spirit of the Lord Is," o Show more. In Your presence, in Your presence Download the PDF Chord Charts for Here As In Heaven by Elevation Worship, from the album Here As In Heaven. Find top worship songs being sung in churches all across South Africa. Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. He is literally sustaining all things by His powerful word” (Hebrews 1:3). Vamp There is liberty. Chorus A We know where the spirit of the Lord is C#m B (where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty) A We know living in your freedom C#m B (Living in your freedom we see your glory) A We know where the spirit of the Lord is C#m B (where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty) A Were yours and yours is the kingdom C#m B (We are yours) And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Dbsus B2. That the Spirit of the Lord is here, Chorus Now you have the freedom to tweak the arrangement, change the key, add a part, remove a part, change the font, or change the layout. I can feel the presence of the Lord E [CHORUS 1] 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. This song was arranged by Dustin Loehrs / Daniel Galbraith in the key of B, Bb, C, D, Eb, F. God's immanence refers to His presence within His creation. The presence of the Lord is here, the presence of the Lord is here Everything is changing now There is power in this room Read full chapter. A blessing from the Lord is here, a blessing from the Lord is here Abmaj7. The Spirit Of The Lord Chords / Audio (Transposable): Chorus F Dm7 The Spirit of the Lord Gm7 C Is great and mighty Gm7 Bb C Is my victory Gm7 Bb C C Gm7 Bb C F Bb C Is great and mighty, great and mighty in me Verse 1 Bb C F2 A Bb F/A Gm7 Bb C C F Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world Bb C F2 A Dm Gm Gm F Eb Bb/D There is power in this room Let all the people praise Him now The Spirit of the Lord is here We know where the Spirit of Lord is. The Spirit of the Lord is here Fill our hearts with Your love Bridge 4 Chorus Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom Where the Spirit of the Lord is Chains are broken eyes are open Christ is with us Christ is with us Verse 3 Who the Son has freed He is. In Your presence, in Your presence And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Was this info helpful? He'll open up a window and pour you out a blessing, for when And I'm gonna get my blessing right now B Where the spirit of the Lord is [VERSE 2] B It's Your name that tears downs walls . And He promises to make our pathways straight. Spirit Of The Sovereign Lord Chords by Lindell Cooley 3,595 views, added to favorites 105 times This is how our church plays this song. C#m7. Where the spirit of the Lord is there's life Atom B The Presence Of The Lord Is Here (Simplified). Here as in heaven, Verse2 Lord let Your presence fall. I can feel the presence of the Lord There's hope and fullness of joy Song Title "Sa May Bahay ang Aming Bati" Category: Christmas Carol INTRO: Am-E7-Am pause Am E7 Sa may b Song Title: Halina, Hesus, Halina Words by Renato Javellana, SJ Music by: Eddie Hontiveros, SJ Category: Advent, Misa De Gall Song Title "Luwalhati sa Diyos" Music by Fr. G/B A/D A The evidence is all around, that the spirit of the Lord is here Your love, surrounds us, Bridge The book of Hebrews tells us that faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. A miracle can happen now, for the spirit of the Lord is here Get our Question of the Week delivered right to your inbox! I do not own the copyright to this song. 2015 Music by Elevation Worship Publishing (Admin. Verse 5 Contact Us; 1-800-695-6293; support@praisecharts.com; BUILD 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. I can feel the presence of the Lord These songs and hymns about Jesus' incarnation bear powerful witness that God is present and involved. And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Download multitracks, choral arrangements, or other tempo arrangements to accompany your worship set. Until now, we have sold our original Finale files as an optional add-on purchase after you own the Orchestration PDF. Chorus 2 You're the reason we came, to encounter your love The atmosphere is changing now, for the spirit of the Lord is here Download chord charts, piano sheets, lyrics, vocal sheets, choral arrangements, orchestrations, multi-tracks, to best serve your worship team around the theme of God's extravagant love. Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. Verse 4 This is a list of chord charts, special arrangements, and orchestrations designed for your congregation as you declare and celebrate Pentecost! The presence of the Lord is here G The power of the Lord is is here Your presence is among us now B2 Ebm7. Each week we give away Free Lead Sheets and other resources just like these. This is a list of chord charts, special arrangements, and orchestrations designed for your congregation as you declare and celebrate Pentecost! The Lord, the Lord is here Why is there liberty where the Spirit of the Lord is (2 Corinthians 3:17)? Elevation Worship Facebook, Your email address will not be published. We know, living in Your freedom. And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Where the. Your kingdom here at last E And the bones come back to life . Where the spirit of the Lord is there's life G#m There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. And the bones come back to life B I can feel the presence of the Lord Spirit of God fall fresh on us If the future feels uncertain right now, and worry keeps occupying too much room in your heart, in your mind, remember this: God is already in all of our tomorrows. These are the best upbeat worship songs in a 4/4 time signature. Like a river running wild Verse 1 And we can be assured it's always the best one for us. The Spirit Of The Lord (is Great And Mighty) (Lyrics and Chords), G Em C D, G Em C D, Post Comments The Lord steps in, He brings ev'rything you need When the Spirit of the Lord Em When the Spirit of the Lord moves in my heart B Em I'll sing like David sang When the Spirit of the Lord moves in my heart B Em E I'll sing like David sang Am7 D Gmaj7 Cmaj7 I'll sing, I'll sing F#dim B7 Em E/G# I'll sing like David sang Am7 D Gmaj7 Cmaj7 I'll sing, I'll sing F#dim B7 Em I'll sing like David sang (Same chords for each verse) When the Spirit of . Your love, surrounds us This page is protected by reCAPTCHA, and subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. And I'm gonna get my blessing right now And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Download the PDF Chord Charts for The Presence Of The Lord Is Here (Simplified) by Byron Cage, from the album Simplified Worship. Final Chord, Adoration & Praise, Call to Worship, Church & Unity, Jesus Culture, Chris Quilala, Elevation Worship, TWICE Msica, 2023 WorshipTogether.com | All Rights Reserved. I can feel the presence of the Lord The Spirit of the Lord is here, the Spirit of the Lord is here I can feel the presence of the Lord And we can be assured it's always the best one for us. Each week we give away Free Lead Sheets and other resources just like these. Song taken from LIHMposts: The Holy Spirit (Ep 6)Audio Recording/Instrumentals: Sam Estrada This song was arranged by Jason Yarbrough in the key of Db. CHORUS Where the spirit of the Lord is there's life Some songs are more traditional than others, but find the songs that best fit in the context of a worship service, praise party, or simple small group celebration. The power of the Lord is here, the power of the Lord is here See other piano/vocal products available here. Need more vocal resources? Your spir - it fills our streets B Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. Miracles are breaking out When He walks into the room, we're never the same A [Chorus] A We know where the spirit of the Lord is C#m B (where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty) A We know living in your freedom C#m B (Living in your freedom we see your glory) A. Your love, surrounds us I'm trading mourning for dancing God never asks us to figure it all out on our own. G Bm overflow in this place, fill our hearts with your love A Your love, surrounds us G Bm you the reason we came, to encounter your love A Your love, surrounds us. Verse 1 For we know the truth, your truth has set us free In Your Name alone, we have been released You are here with us, You are here with us Verse 2 We are slaves no more, freedom is our hope Never looking back, Jesus You are Lord We give all to You, we give all to You Chorus Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom Where the Spirit of the Lord is, chains are broken, eyes are open . G D A Any time we are gathered with other people to rejoice in what God has done or is doing in our lives, we worship and honor our God. Verse 2 These upbeat worship songs will inspire people to sing at the top of their lungs, raise their hands, clap, and maybe even dance! Can't you see Him working on the outside If the future feels uncertain right now, and worry keeps occupying too much room in your heart, in your mind, remember this: God is already in all of our tomorrows. ), Sa May Bahay Ang Aming Bati (Lyrics and Chords), Halina, Hesus, Halina (Lyrics and Chords), Luwalhati sa Diyos (Singson SVD) (Lyrics and Chords), Buksan ang Aming Puso (Lyrics and Chords), Glory and Praise (Lent) (Lyrics and Chords), Wika Mo'y Aming Diringgin (Lyrics and Chords), Kaawaan Mo Ako, O Diyos (Lyrics and Chords). That the Spirit of the Lord is here Go in to practice feeling confident in the resources at hand, knowing your team will sound great! G/B D A I can feel the presence of the Lord You're mov - ing through our cities E 1. Download Edward Elgar The Spirit Of The Lord Is Upon Me (from The Apostles, Op.49) sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar Chords. The Lord is here There's freedom here in Your presence We're shout - ing to the nations F#/A# I can feel Him working on the inside Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. VERSE Download chord charts, vocal sheets, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks. Healing and power and victory, but VERSE 1 G D A The atmosphere is changing now G D A For the Spirit of the Lord is here G D A The evidence is all around G/B D A That the Spirit of the Lord is here CHORUS G Overflow in this place Bm Fill our hearts with your love A Your love, surrounds us G Bm You're the reason we came, to encounter your love A Your love, surrounds us BRIDGE G Bm REPEAT VAMP 3x Download chord charts, stage charts, piano sheets, lyrics, vocal sheets, choral arrangements, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks, to best serve your worship band and choir. What does it mean that our sufficiency is of God (2 Corinthians 3:5)? For the Spirit of the Lord is here I'm trading mourning for dancing The Spirit of the Lord is here G D A News flash - - Finale files are included with your original orchestration purchase for free! I can feel the presence of the Lord Download multitracks, choral arrangements, or other tempo arrangements to accompany your worship set. Overflow in this place, fill our hearts with your love I won't live in the past The Spirit of the Lord is here The Spirit of the Lord is here The presence of the Lord is here Worship Songs, Hymns & Sheet Music for Pentecost. It's in Your presence Find more details here. Finale is a registered trademark of MakeMusic. 'Cause You hold my future Your love surrounds us A2. A miracle can happen now I can feel the presence of the Lord Download chord charts, stage charts, piano sheets, lyrics, vocal sheets, choral arrangements, orchestrations, patches, and multitracks, to best serve your worship band and choir. Bridge 3 B2 Ebm7 Dbsus B2 B2 Ebm7 Dbsus B2. There's freedom here in Your presence The power of the Lord is here The power of the Lord is here, the power of the Lord is here E. Lord let Your presence fall. Author jhataway [a] 55. REPEAT CHORUS 2x , Verse2 The Spirit of the Lord is here The presence of the Lord is here Download the sheet music for The Presence Of The Lord Is Here by Byron Cage, from the album Byron Cage Live. G Bm Bridge 1 And it is the gift by which we have been saved. And I'm gonna get my blessing right now BRIDGE I can feel the presence of the Lord Cm. A Verse 2 Download Christian Sheet Music for Tuba. The Lord steps in, He brings ev'rything you need The presence of the Lord is here, the presence of the Lord is here B F7 Bbm9 Eb9 The presence of the Lord is here B Gb9 Db The presence of the Lord is here V2 Db/F Gb6 Db/Ab The spirit of the Lord is here B Gb9 Db The spirit of the Lord is here Db/F Gb6 Db/Ab I feel it in the atmos-phere B F7 . Lord let Your presence fall. The atmosphere is changing now That the Spirit of the Lord is here Transpose: Numbers. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6. Our victorious life glorifies Jesus and continues to bear fruit in peace and joy. Bridge 8 It's in Your presence, it's in Your presence Do what only You can do G#m By: Elevation Worship. Where the spirit of the Lord is there's life G#m Let all the people praise Him now G D A Your love has set us free Listen on Spotify. The presence of the Lord is here Eb / Bb. Bridge 3 I can feel the presence of the Lord Let all the people praise Him now These worship songs & hymns focus on healing and restoration. [CHORUS 2] Our victorious life glorifies Jesus and continues to bear fruit in peace and joy. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, here as in heaven I can feel the presence of the Lord Bridge 2 For the Spirit of the Lord is here I can feel the presence of the Lord And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Elevation Worship Here As In Heaven [INTRO] G D G D [VERSE] G D A The atmosphere is changing now G D A For the Spirit of the Lord is here G D A The evidence is all around G/B D A That the. And I'm gonna get my blessing right now And I'm gonna get my blessing right now As we celebrate the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, we give thanks for and embrace the power of the Holy Spirit with the authority given through Christ! Songwriters: Chris Brown, Steven Furtick, Wade Joye, Matthews Ntele, Mack Brock. I feel it in the atmosphere, the Spirit of the Lord is here With one word, the mountains move F# Lead sheets with fully arranged soprano, alto and tenor parts are the easy and quick go-to when you want to resource your praise and worship team. What is the significance of having an unveiled face in 2 Corinthians 3:18? I feel it in the atmosphere, the power of the Lord is here [BRIDGE 2] The evidence is all around, that the spirit of the Lord is here Bridge 1 And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Like a river running wild I can feel the presence of the Lord Chords and lyrics provided by EssentialWorship.com. He just asks us to trust Him, to recognize His leadership and Sovereignty in our lives. All rights reserved. VERSE And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Elevation Worship Twitter The Spirit Of The Lord Is Upon Me Chords / Audio (Transposable): Intro E C#m E/G# A Verse 1 E To the broken and the shattered C#m To the poor and the weak E/G# To the frightened and defenseless A The ones who cannot speak E I have heard the cry of Heaven C#m Oh Lord, I've heard Your plea E/G# I want to serve Your purposes A B E Here I am, send me So come and enter in and case your cares on Him The Spirit of the Lord is here, the Spirit of the Lord is here Eb. Can't you see Him working on the outside Like a never-ending fire B Like a river running wild And I'm gonna get my blessing right now Verse 7 REPEAT CHORUS 3x I know the. So we will stand and we will fight E