the 100 fanfiction clarke betrayed

For those who called the Ark home life was a constant battle between maintaining its systems and hoping that the Earth would one day become habitable again. When Bellamy was working with Pike, he was willing to turn Clarke in when she snuck in to talk to him. The episode ended before Clarke and Co. could do more than look shocked that Bellamy said "My Shepherd" and then followed by spilling the only secret that was keeping them all safe, but the result undoubtedly can't be anything good. No, Bellamy lives. "One suit." Read my rewrite of The 100 to find out!Updates are random sorry!! Did you think it was all sunshine and roses? The blood from her vow dripping down her arm. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, But could she do it? At this, a girl not much older than me steps forward. Why would you sacrifice your life for him? Clarke and Bellamy's reaction spans from forming a tight bond to fighting against each other for what they believe is right in some of the darkest and troubling times. 'You have my word, Clarke kum Skikru. Raven argued. I hope you find peace in the afterlife. Clarke sat in her room, the knife Roan left cradled in her hands, his instructions running through her head over and over. Learning Clarke is in trouble, Bellamy bursts into action, impatient to wait for an army to pass to follow her. Rock-bottom Clarke is the only appropriate Clarke to summarize my feelings. Who said you get to decide who goes on the scouting mission?". "You take it back, what you said about Clarke, you take it back right now!" `Clarke of Skikru, you are aware of the punishment that waites you? However, I do make a request.' "I will always love you." Lexa wants to slaughter the whole City of Light for this hideous crime, and she will. Shes a domino about to collapse. The Grounder repeats. "He said, we want Clarke of the sky people. She did return, after she was healedafter months of agonizing painshe returned to you but you all had moved on without her. She's broken like that. She quickly strode over to Clarke and grabbed her arms as tightly as she could. And while nothing will ever E-V-E-R make up for the fact that the writers somehow thought it fitting to kill their male lead, the one saving grace is that IRL Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Bellamy (Bob Morley) are married. Clarke is strong." Keep reading Bellamy wished to remove everyone's wristbands to make it look like the delinquents were dying because it would be likely the Ark would not follow them down. "You're not going to be alone, Sweetheart. The concept was simple enough; kill Lexa and her people would be safe. Clarke is betrayed by who she thought was her friends. I mean this is PEAK couple goals. #wattys2015. One shot. Bellamy constantly undermines Clarke for his own selfish reasons before realizing that she is right about their group needing rules. So you can hear me. The arguing over who was going to get the suits and go to the planet to find Clarke and Shaw soon turned into a 'bash Clarke while she's not around' session and Madi had had enough. Thank you, Kass Morgan for your story! When Bob was going through a tough phase with his mental health and Eliza publicly supported him. My people are always with me, here.' When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Clarke is dying and she reunites with Lexa. Don't let anything happen to her. I mumble. 1.. Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. It radiated out of her with each strike, with each hit, with each slice of a blade. Knowing that Madi has the answers to transcendence, Bellamy is once again willing to put Madi's life on the line to please Cadogan and transcend. Ongoing. We can get him back and you' Clarke shook her head, 'YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, CLARKE! tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Clarke and Bellamy were the leaders on The 100. Thanks! New York, Octavia says weakly. Sadness grabbed hold of her heart. There's no telling how Bill Cadogan will respond to the news that the Key is gone and Clarke has been deceiving him. Book one in the D'Angelo Series #the100 Clarke understands before the others do. It was better this way, she rationalized. It was the first time in over a century that he felt like he had come home. She has literally been my mother for longer than my biological mother had been that alone should have garnered her forgiveness in your eyes," she pointed her sword at Bellamy, then toward Raven, "but it doesn't does it? ( or - the delinquents start their own society. Echo had the wherewithal to look ashamed as Bellamy looked at her. "Heda, please," Echo tried to sway the commander but was stopped with just a look. In addition, she loves to create stories and enjoys dystopian futures, teen drama, and fantasy worlds. After the whip she would receive the last 102 lives as blade slices from family and friends of the warriors lost. Thanks to time dilation, Bellamy was gone for long enough to grow a full beard, long hair, and a belief system that turned him into a follower of the Shepherd. Do you remember a time in which I speak, Bellamy?" Respects the single-mindedness of it, even. When Bellamy was willing to put Madi's life on the line again, Clarke believed she had to stop it somehow. Clarke stole the bunker and would not agree to open it until the very last minute when Bellamy stated that the only way to stop him would be death. "Madi," Clarke tried to smile, the gnawing in the pit of her stomach getting worse. Things that never made sense began to make sense. And Natasha knows it. Clarke asked confused. They were better off without her. 'Thank you, Lexa.' But, as a follower of the Shepherd, Bellamy seems to forget how his actions had hurt Madi and Clarke in the past. She left again and returned with me to Polis but she was no longer the Clarke I loved. I say strongly as my people raise their guns towards the grounder again. The two camps have worked together before but they barely managed to get along. "Tell these fools exactly how Clarke saved them after Pike and Bellamy's treacherytell Bellamy about the death of 319. He lives a long and happy life. Rating: PG. Clarke is betrayed by who she thought was her friends. Lexa smiled, of course Clarke tried to bargain. Take your peace but bring me some in return. "You promised," she breathed, "you swore the story would never leave your lips." Although Madi did not want to, Bellamy made it sound like it was the only way to save everyone, including Clarke. He looked at her with disgust and shame. They were all exactly how he imagined them to be yet, extremely different at the same time. Disclaimer: I do not own the 100 nor any of the characters. how tf so you write two people in love??? No one expected her to win her conclave. Clarke knew that leaving Bellamy behind would mean he may die in the fighting pitbut continued because she strongly believed that protecting Madi was the only option. The three came back but Octavia never did, and Lincoln still hasn't shown up. Clarke made her choice. They left without another word being said. What were you thinking? A young man has killed a prominent figure from the Ark. Friends: Clarke Advocates On Bellamy's Behalf To Pardon Him Or our version of the role reversal fic. Even now on the precipice of her death. Shaw nodded and hugged Raven. My people were gone and I was one of the last. But what she doesn't have shelter from is the loneliness of being alone on a planet. Bellamy's betrayal could have a major impact on Clarke in two ways: personally and as leader of their ragtag group of friends. "Shut up Murphy," Bellamy whispered from between clenched teeth. Non-human Clarke Griffin. It was all he needed. However, she still believes in him and that their group needs him. He is just one man. They had an unexpected friendship that grew into a heavy reliance on the other. "What do you want?" She wants none of it and finds herself holding conversations with an unknown woman about things she has never before told anyone ' .. She died and was reborn from the ashes of her bodyof the whole world. Beneath the Betrayal Chapter 1, a 100 fanfic | FanFiction Hey guys. His despair twisting his heart, cracking the carefully constructed walls he built. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). And he watched Madi return a nod silently telling her mother, "ok". Bellamy also betrayed Clarke by telling Cadogan that Clarke doesn't have the Flame. Clarke reveals to Bellamy that leaving him behind to die was hers. I watched it happen and as I watch, I tried to stop it but it was all too quick and our fragile peace lay broken just like the fragile heart of Wanheda." Bellamy asks, exchanging a confused look with Clarke. They were slowly listening to him. A/N: This is my very first 100 fanfic, as well as the first fanfic I've written in almost 10 years. I am strong because I love my people, I love this world, I love Bellamy, and because I love myself. It's been one week since Clarke Griffin was caught by the Avengers in the Stark Tower. "Don't get too close to Clarke because she'll turn on you as quickly as if she were a snake. rental house in winslow, az by owner. "How dare you say that!" You'll have Gaia and Indra and my mom(who was not at all paying attention to anything going on around her). What would you like to do about this situation? Then again, we're in the second half of the final season of The 100, so we have to consider that maybe Bellamy as we knew him is gone for good. ", "Well, she's certainly not my favorite person right now, but I'm sure I could set aside how I feel to go check out the ground.". What had they done? All the others but Indra, Echo, and Gia. "No, stand down! Which is why Clarke so willingly walks into a trap that Natasha lays for her, involving information. - Bob. Bellamy said to get his attention. It was at that moment that Bellamy stopped the story. He asked them and they didn't understand it either but they knew better than to waste time asking why. Her skin blistered and boiled. He hung his head, sat in the abandoned chair that he vacated when Madi put the blade against Murphy's throat. I love him more than any other human on this goddamn planet. What did he do to this little girl. Scars he caught glimpses of finally he understood what happened. When someone has been told their entire life that they're a mistake of nature, it's difficult for that person to be anything, except the monster that people tell them they are. Clarke is Commander, the Grounders are in shambles, and Clarke's relationships are only getting weirder. The chamber went quiet, so silent, they watched the two leaders nod at one another and then watched Clarke walked slowly out of the chamber to take her final cleaning before her execution. But, Bellamy had a much more personal reason. It was very plain for anyone to see that there was definitely a rift in this group. At times, they were the best of friends but in other cases, they felt more like enemies. Azgeda would take control and become their allies. As she ordered the warriors to tell them what had happened a lone tear slid from Madi's eye. "Death is not the end, the warrior whispered to the fallen girl. What then, does that mean for Clarke Griffin, a child who imprisoned by her own people, then cast out by them for losing control of something as simple as her nature, and realizes that she will never belong anywhere? | Privacy Policy | Accessibility | Site Map Also, I just want to put it out there that I wrote this on a tablet not on a laptop like I used tothere will probably be grammar errors that I will come back and fix once I get my laptop. Her lips twitched as he chuckled quietly, the look between them did NOT go unnoticed by anyone in the room. Im all for Clexa endgame, but this is me trying to write something new, a Lexaven fic, if you will. or, clarke griffin dies in a car accident and bellamy blake can't move on. Lexa's eyes hardened as she addressed her former allie. "Tell me now. She choice to betray her family and now she needs to live with the consequences of that choice. Too bad. Shaw stopped walking over to Raven and just stood transfixed by the drama going on in the room. I turn around and stare at him, pleading with my eyes to not do this. He killed over 319 of my warriors sent to protect your people?'. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. 'They never leave me. She practically growled at the people in the room. Their suspicion turns out to be right. He took a small step back when she finally looked at him with the cold eyes of a commandereyes he had seen before in the past. Clarke looked taken back, it was just a habit that she took control of the situation, but Murphy was right, as much as she hated it, her family wasn't her family anymore. "Lower your weapons! Clarke tried to make a joke, others chuckled, but not Raven. The 100: 5 Reasons Clarke & Bellamy Aren't Real Friends (& 5 Why They Are), The 100: 10 Couples That Should've Happened But Didn't, Clarke knew that leaving Bellamy behind would mean he may die in the fighting pit, The 100: 10 Friendships Nobody Saw Coming, Clarke and Bellamy also oppose each other numerous times, The 100: 5 Characters Who Were Gone Too Soon (& 5 Who Overstayed Their Welcome), The 100: Why Raven's Ending Is Fitting (& Why It Makes No Sense), The 100: 10 Most Tragic Characters, Ranked. Murphy sneered. That she had kept this something so pivotal from him. His hand pressed to his chest as if it could prevent the wall from crumbling. Hands covered in black life-blood as he cradles a blue gem, hate shining in his eyes, and useless words spilling from his traitorous lips? The love of you and her people kept her alive. And she is approaching the realization slowly that she might not be able to resist her mates for much longer. #thecw Promise me.'. No, she's not perfect and yeah, she made a mistake a time or too, but after all she had done for them, after all she still does for themthey have no right to treat her this way. Promise me that no one will ever tell them what happened here today. When we figure out how many suits we have we can discuss who will be the lucky ones to go down to check out the new planet.". Echo has gone from one extreme to the other dealing with the loss and then "death" of Bellamy; will she be able to cope with this unexpected twist? Up in space, Bellamy had accepted the death of his best friend. published August 12, 2020. Clarke had tried to teach her otherwise so many times, but what does it matter now? 'I swear on all that I am, your people, Bellamy especially, will never hear this part of your story from my lips. Clarke was born the youngest of her class of night bloods. However, she is desperate. "Radiation levels are pretty high on the surface, I would suggest those going on the scouting mission wear radiation suits." Language: English Words: 7,239 Chapters: /? Multi-chapter.What if Lexa came back reincarnated in a sixteen year old girl? Echo lowered her head in shame realizing that her greatest secret was going to be revealed and life as she knew it was going to be forever changed. When new and deadly threats rear their head Clarke must figure out, without the mask of Wanheda, just who she truly is. Something was going on in the group, something he was not privy to. Lindsay Press is a freelance writer. Despite her harsh an [BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Lexa bent her forehead to Clarke's and without letting go of her hand lead Clarke to a wooden post in the middle of the square. What happens when Lexa suddenly wakes up on the Ark with all of her people but no sign of the Skaikru? Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I think I love lexaven as much as I love clexa, I don't know why I'm hurting myself this way, Clarke May or May Not Pop Up as an Active Character, Oso gonplei nou ste odon (Our fight is not over). 'It's Bellamy.' Little did we all know, they were already secretly ENGAGED at the time. He didn't care about the lives of people who got in his way. The matching aprons, the happy smiles, Bob snuggling with his dog. Cinemablend is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. A world where if he rings her phone, no one would answer. Please be kind with your comments, constructive criticism is always welcomed. Bellamy watched the fierce women that stood before him in the guise of this little girl. "No!" 'Lexa, love is strength. Heres how it works. "Protect my girl, Bellamy. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Work Search: It wasn't very long after that conclusion was drawn that everyone started arguing, so Jordan, not one for drama, left the command center and was trying to repair a couple of the radiation suits. Clarke Griffin knows that her romantic partner soulmates are impatient. Author: Cking1575. Bellamy sank deeper into his chair. Within her, Lexas betrayal sets defences and hardened walls ablaze. Jordan said to the group but looked at Clarke specifically. We'll see. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Net. "I promised that the story of Wanheda would not be told from my lips. How can these people keep saying things like this about Clarke? I can't believe my eyes when I recognize it to be Octavia. Abby wasn't paying attention, no one was defending Clarke's honor. People around him began to sit, silent tears began to weep from eyes that hadn't shed a tear in decades because they all finally saw the whole picture. Not related to my other stories. I turned to the crowd and pronounced the end of the ceremony and that Wanheda still lives. Jasper Jordan survived Praimfaya along with Madi and her little sister Maya Jasper had been waiting for Spacekru to return for 2199 days when a ship finally came down it was not whom he had expected. "You think Skaikru did it," she says softly. Bellamy could almost hear Lexa in Madias her eyes turned back to his he could see Lexa in her as well. Theirstriving to get the Delinquents out of Mount Weather succeeds because they work together toward the same goal. Clarke could feel the sadness seep out of her heart as she turned to look at Bellamy. "Gaia," Clarke snapped. ], tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), Octavia Blake/Clarke Griffin/Raven Reyes (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (4), features some lexa/anya and clarke/ontari, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Octavia Blake/Clarke Griffin/Lexa/Raven Reyes, Alternate Universe - No Praimfaya | Radiation Wave, yes Lexa is dead in this but she's NOT GONE, mildly blurry consent but kinda not really, irresponsible bondage leading to minor injury, AU where titus and bellamy arent cockblocks, roan is definitely not getting his knife back after this, I'm You, You're Me, But I Love You All The Same, luna's a little shit according to lexa's diary. Only her pale blue eyes looked through the red, 318 lives had been accounted for and she still stood of her own free will. I quickly help Octavia up to the top of the dropship and hand her a gun. "Momma!" A tear slide from Lexa's eye. "Right," she said as she shook herself from his hold, "Shaw, are you ready?" Come on, Madi and I will go with you to check to see how many working suits we have. Spoilers ahead for Episode 10 of The 100 Season 7, called "Etherea.". All the grounders instantly take out their blades, ready to defend their people, but the Grounder raises her hand and they all put their weapons away. I make my own demand. Everyone was shocked quiet by her outburst. It's not too late to stop this. They both still remember, but how are they going to find each other when they don't even know if the other still exists? I had to decide if she should live or die. She is portrayed by starring cast member Eliza Taylor and debuts in the series premiere . Did you really think that we would be redeemed for what we did on the Ark?. We are never allowed to tell the story of the birth of Wanheda.". [Some bonds are too strong to be broken. "Octavia?!" A flicker of sadness crossed her eyes as she gazed down at Clarke, the noble brave princess of the Skikru clan who would do anything for her people. "Standing there in the middle of a crowd of her people who had blood lust in their eyes, Clarke stood tall and calm, she met Lexa eye for eye never once breaking contact. Are you finally hearing the truth about what a coward, your beloved Clarke really is? He realized then that this was not going to be a story he was going to enjoy. So she was going to make them work for it. Love is not weakness. Murphy continues to poke, "you know it," he spat at Bellemy. Bob laughing > than the pasta he's so tenderly crafting. RELATED:The 100: 10 Couples That Should've Happened But Didn't. She doesn't even know what the meaning of family really is.". Bellamy and the Conductor of the Anomaly Stone on Bardo were knocked through the bridge to the planet Etherea rather than vaporized in front of Octavia's eyes, and they were gone long enough that Bellamy went through a big change, and the result was a huge betrayal that could change everything for Clarke. "Wanheda" Madi whispers and the whisper ripples across the room almost as a battle cry to symbolize that their family would make it through these trials and tribulations too. The 100 finally went ahead and confirmed that Bellamy . Tell Bellamy the tale of how Wanheda got her name!" Please refresh the page and try again. I tell her just before I hear the Grounder shout that we only had one minute left. "I belong to you." He breathed deeply and her sent surround him. Lexa smiled and told her of the children's story about the golden warrior who won against death and commanded him to leave her world as a world where there was no war, only peace, love never hate, Wanheda was the warrior to bring peace to the 13 clans. He had grown up with stories about all of them: Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, Octavia, Murphythe original 100, sent back to a planet that no one knew if it was livable. When it looks like Clarke may die after all the effort, Bellamy refuses to accept Clarke's death as an option and proceeds with CPR to save her life. "My ears are like, ringing, and I'm just sweating." It was all over before he even realized it and before he knew what was going on he was being dragged from the chamber and handed over to Kane, Abby, and Octavia. This is what it means to be Commander and the spirit has chosen her for a reason. The 100 finally went ahead and confirmed that Bellamy Blake is very much alive with "Etherea," but the episode was far from a straightforward reveal that Bob Morley taking a break didn't have to mean Bellamy biting the dust. She apologized for her mistakes. ][Finished- 16th Sep, 2020, age 15. A relationship forged in fire, the duo was best known for their co-leadership and strong connection to each other. Find my people, find Bellamy and keep them safe, help him find happiness. The 100: 20 Things About Clarke We All Ignore By Ingrid Cruz Published Feb 21, 2019 Clarke Griffin is a teen thrown into many impossible situations in The 100. Clarke and Bellamy help each other come up with ways to survive Praimfaya. I promise her as I climb down and exit the ship. He had been so angry at her for leaving him and for not being there with him when everything was falling apart. She's not a doctor, lawyer, or detective, but watches a lot of them in primetime. I swore to her that I would take care of her people and to bring you happiness. Please only one has to die. Clarke does what she wants to ensure that she survives, everyone else be damned." Bellamy's choice to give Madi the Flame haunts them throughout the following two seasons as the effects of the Flame result in possession and Madi's near-death experience. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Do it. The 100-Little Survivor (complete) 62 parts. She handed Indra the cat o 9 tails. So, that stands to reason that only those who have nightblood will be able to go on the scouting trip. Enjoy! "Two days ago, a ship came to Shallow Valley and slaughtered a village," Indra says, her voice dark and strained. "No, Clarke, you're not leaving me behindnot with them, please, Clarke." Blood must never have Blood again because we are all one blood.'. Each connection of the weapon represented 9 lives. Klark gon okteivia." I will not jeopardise a member of this family for her.". I promised Wanheda I would never tell you. Her time with Bellamy was over, his real happiness was standing 2 feet away from him practically vibrating with excitement over what she and Shaw found on the planet below.