that thing you do soundtrack vinyl mondo

Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Audio, Cassette, Soundtrack, September 24, 1996, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. All My Only Dreams - The Wonders 6. , ASIN for several months. Highly recommended. I'll bite my tongue about the weird Hallmark holiday special direction she opted to go for the artwork, and just say the title track is maybe the best song she's ever written. : That Thing You Do! Complete songs that were only partially heard on the movie/film. While the price of the CD was a bit high I have gotten a lot of pleasure listening to it over and over. : New York, That Thing You Do! We're doing our best to get things working smoothly! And, dammit, these are some really catchy toe-tappers! And I remember the audience saying that it felt odd that the fourth wall was broken at the last moment. You'll find yourself wanting to buy the soundtrack -- which I did and love it. is as harmless as the 60's pop music it crafted a full soundtrack's worth of material mimicking. All the songs are original compositions, several of them co-written by director Tom Hanks, all in classic sixties style with the benefits of modern recording and production techniques. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Vinyl Edition. That Thing You Do! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 15, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2016, Brilliant cd and fast delivery would recommend this cd, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2011. The tunes and performances perfectly evoke that cusp of time in rock history when one era was ending and another was beginning, while the production values are retro and yet modern, clean, and sharp. The songs by the Wonders are the best ones, naturally, some of which are easily as good as (or better than) the Beatles in their rock n roll days. That was the only thing that kinda survived, and thats went all the way up to them hearing the song on the radio for the first time. , Manufacturer I was looking forward to getting it but is not part of the collection, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2019. Tracklist: 0:00 - 2:46 That Thing You Do! One of the things we learned is that in earlier versions of the film, things played out rather differently. That Thing You Do is available to stream through Cinemax and can be purchased or rented on Digital HD, Blu-ray, and DVD. Excellent deal for an import! Turns Out, It Was Chance The Rapper. Change.org Uh oh. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, As it turns out, an entirely different first act was supposed to detail The Wonders rise to fame, leading up to the pivotal moment where the group hears the song on the radio for the first time at Pattersons Appliances. The soundtrack from a movie called "That Thing You Do!". Written by Adam Schlesinger Sad Sad Boy Written by Adam Schlesinger Back Together Written by Adam Schlesinger Lovin' You Lots and Lots Written by Tom Hanks I Can Hear the Children Laughing Written by Tom Hanks La seora de dos costas Written by Tom Hanks Mr. , Package Dimensions Lovin' You Lost And Lots - The Norm Wooster Singers 2. The Complex, Entourage, Mix This, O'Henry's, Ocean Way. Music by Wojciech Kilar. If you've seen the movie, I defy you to resist the title song--a perfect pop confection that captures the musical spirit of the era (and the high spirits of the movie) with cleverness and glee. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2016. Excellent, full of very enjoyable original songs, all fully produced in character by the various made up bands and artists from the movie. The server is misbehaving. : That is just a suggestion. they did a Wonder-ful job of capturing the era of the movie. Includes Video Tutorials for each lesson, taught by the author. : Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. You will buy the CD, if you watch the film. Heres how it works. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The film's success promoted the release of a soundtrack on CD and cassette, which was released under the name of the fictional record label from the film, Playtone Records (actually Epic records). PULP FICTION | FROM DUSK TILL DAWN Soundtrack ~ Quentin Tarrentino (#295325698266), REO SPEEDWAGON The Hits ~ Best Of Greatest Hits (#304759355694). More lost people they love but as long as it was okay for you I guess it is a big nothing burger you . Both cost $40 a pop. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. One of my favorite movies! Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. All 2,500 available copies sold out within 90 minutes.. Tune in. Do you guys reckon it would be possible to petition this soundtrack onto a vinyl release. CinemaBlend's James Bond (expert). A soundtrack that enhances the movie, yet stands on it's own. The Wonders 3. While the price of the CD was a bit high I have gotten a lot of pleasure listening to it over and over. Artwork by JC Richard. If you didnt like the movie then Id suggest listening to nickleback or the ramones. All rights reserved. they did a Wonder-ful job of capturing the era of the movie. It's so fun to hear little things in the music that match things done by the Beatles in their recordings. Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. That Thing You Do is available to stream through Cinemax and can be purchased or rented on Digital HD, Blu-ray, and DVD. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 23, 2013, Reviewed in Australia on July 24, 2022, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, The Norm Wooster Singers - Lovin' You Lots and Lots 1:54, The Wonders - I Need You (That Thing You Do) 2:53, The Chantrellines - Hold My Hand, Hold My Heart 3:12, The Saturn 5 - Voyage Around the Moon 3:05, Captain Geech & the Shrimp Shack Shooters - Shrimp Shack 2:22, The Wonders - That Thing You Do! Better Than Carrots or Sticks: Restorative Practices for Positive Classroom Management. With Tom Everett Scott, Liv Tyler, Johnathon Schaech, Steve Zahn. --Jim Emerson. Leave feedback about your eBay ViewItem experience, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, THAT THING YOU DO Soundtrack ~ The Wonders, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. , Date First Available Amazon has encountered an error. As test pressings are typically done before any manufacturing, there is no album specific artwork associated with the discs. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 8, 2013. Cinemablend is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. , Run time The soundtrack itself hasn't seen a re-release since it's original first pressing. $49.95. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. However, thats not the end to the huge changes that the film would see. If That Thing You Do was an album, the watch party commentary from the recent Wonders reunion would be the ultimate liner notes. : That Thing You Do! Play on Spotify - That Thing You Do! Here there be zombies! Either way, its a generous gesture for a good cause, and a rockin classic. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2021, Bought this as a gift for my father. For some reason, I did not see the movie 'That Thing You Do', when it was originally released. Trust us: theyre good. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2017. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. You'll find yourself wanting to buy the soundtrack -- which I did and love it. He fights for The User. The Extra-Terrestrial Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 40th Anniversary Edition (Black Vinyl) RRP: 54.99. Original Song by Annie Lennox. Discover the best records from around the world. by Tom Hanks Audio CD . I'm very happy with this purchase. A soundtrack that enhances the movie, yet stands on it's own. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2021, Bought this as a gift for my father. I'm very happy with this purchase. On my long commute home I will listen to these fun songs and make the time pass by. This was a good-feeling light hearted comedy which is basically suitable for all ages of viewers. Tracklist: 0:00 - 2:46 That Thing You Do! It would be interesting to see how The Wonders lives were originally supposed to play out, with Obba Babatunds Lamarr breaking that fourth wall barrier to inform us. Did anyone read that?Tom Everett Scott: Yeah, the first script I got, they go to a camp, a summer camp. Seller is very nice! A magnificent record. However it was another few years before I bought the DVD, to finally watch the movie in it's entirety, at home. - That Thing You Do! Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Play on Apple Music - That Thing You Do! Sold by Fulfillment Express US and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. they gave me a discount and I was very happy. The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2021. The eventual release will include the full original soundtrack album as well as a bonus 7-inch. I love the movie. A magnificent record. I already had the DVD and it took a while before I decided that I needed the CD so that I could have the music on my phone/tablet/etc. How nice. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. 1996 Preview 1 Lovin' You Lots and Lots The Norm Wooster Singers 1:52 2 That Thing You Do! You can watch it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/4975176215:01 - 18:02 She Knows It was blocked in some countries. , Language Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. If you're a fan of mid-'60s British pop, here's a new recording that adds some more great songs and performances to that genre. As a souvenir of the movie, this soundtrack more than fills the bill. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. That Thing You Do! CRJ's latest album is a masterpiece, and one of my favorite pop albums of the year, and on heavy rotation. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. : The soundtrack features most of the music from the film and is a decent accompanying item if you're a fan of the film-I love the way it is released on Playtone which was-the fictitious record label featured in the film. (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Amazon.com Music CDs & Vinyl Soundtracks $1399 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns FREE delivery on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Mondo's vinyl release of the Jurassic World Dominion score is available in 2x 180 Gram color vinyl and 2x 180 Gram black vinyl. Mondo. : Is Discontinued By Manufacturer The Wonders 2:46 3 Little Wild One The Wonders 2:30 4 Dance With Me Tonight The Wonders 2:05 5 All My Only Dreams The Wonders 2:54 6 I Need You (That Thing You Do) If you didnt like the movie then Id suggest listening to nickleback or the ramones. We still aren't ready to share the finished product, but in partnership with the cast and crew and their epic reunion, we are donating one of the album test pressings to be auctioned off for the. Download SYFY's free app to watch full episodes and get down with the sickness. 35 offers from $14.29. But for now, the fact that such new and exciting details have come to light have given the world more insight into how That Thing You Do could have been an extremely different movie. is a 1996 American comedy, and the writing/directorial debut of Academy Award winning actor Tom Hanks. $1.80 + $7.19 shipping. Also available on 180 gram black vinyl. Quieres hacer lo mismo? , Label Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. The 'No Fun Mondays' covers series launched in March 2020 on Green Day's YouTube channel. You'll find yourself wanting to buy the soundtrack -- which I did and love it. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. If you win this auction you'll be the first person in the world (outside of Mondo and Playtone) to own a copy of the full original soundtrack to THAT THING YOU DO on vinyl. The soundtrack was also a success, peaking at #21 on the Billboard Charts. Please try again. The songs by the Wonders are the best ones, naturally, some of which are easily as good as (or better than) the Beatles in their rock n roll days. But let's be honest, you should definitely do the ocean blue. One of my favorite movies! That isn't the only thing you can grab from Mondo right now in the way of music. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. And that was like a majority of the first act. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Character Series 0. Excellent, full of very enjoyable original songs, all fully produced in character by the various made up bands and artists from the movie. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2023. Another interesting tidbit of That Thing You Do trivia came towards the end of the watch party commentary, and it naturally covered the original coda to the films story about one-hit Wonders. Apple Inc. Call me a freakin lunatic, I dont care but I like the movie and all the songs on this CD soundtrack. It has taken me ages to find the cd, and well worth the search. Definitely recommend! This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Mondo navigates the pop culture chaos of the past and present to SAVE THE FUTURE. So instead of Liv Tylers Faye bonding with Tom Everett Scotts Guy at said church camp, the eventual lovers of That Thing You Dos surprise romance would meet at the diner, on that first day Guy chatted up the then fledgling band. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. According to Colin Hanks veritable encyclopedia of film knowledge, we were originally going to see bellhop/jazz aficionado Lamarr (Obba Babatund) end the film very differently: Hanks: There had been a whole sequence too where [Lamarr] turns to camera and starts talking to the camera about what happened to The Wonders.Steve Zahn: Yeah, so he broke the fourth wall?Hanks: He did break the fourth wall. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Tune in. ), there's also a girl-group single ("Hold My Hand, Hold My Heart" by the Chantrellines); a teen hearbreak anthem ("My World is Over" by Diane Dane); "one of the seminal jazz recordings of 1958" ("Time To Blow," by Del Paxton) and much, much more! You'll find yourself wanting to buy the soundtrack -- which I did and love it. Select delivery location Temporarily out of stock. For a list of shipping rates. Comparisons with the Beatles is, I suppose, inevitable, though one shouldn't forget the Monkees either, as this is pure Americana and is my most often played OST apart from Vangelis' (very different) OST to Blade Runner. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2017, Having lived through these times for real with the Beatles, the Stones and the Dave Clark Five the recording of, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2017. Stay tuned to CinemaBlend for all the latest updates in the movies realm. There was a problem. $7.27. Very friendly seller and quick delivery. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. This item: That Thing You Do! Refresh your browser window to try again. The soundtrack features most of the music from the film and is a decent accompanying item if you're a fan of the film-I love the way it is released on Playtone which was-the fictitious record label featured in the film. Get first dibs on new arrivals and advance notice on everything we do. Written and directed by Tom Hanks, based on the career of a fictional band "The Wonders". Soundtrack. How nice. : Sold by JADD ENTERTAINMENT and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Besides that beautiful original artwork on the covers, the whole thing comes in slipcase decorated. While there were a lot of aspects that Tom Hanks directors cut of That Thing You Do actually drew in better context, the original ending is one of those deleted moments that still hasnt seen the light of day. I loved the movie and loved the music so buying the OST was a natural thing to do. Vinyl. 2:46 - 4:39 Lovin' You Lots and Lots 4:39 - 7:09 Little Wild One 7:09 - 9:15 Dance With Me Tonight 9:15 - 12:09 All My Only Dreams12:09 - 15:01 I Need You (That Thing You Do) was blocked in some countries. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2021. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2016. Adam Schlesinger from Fountains of Wayne had a hand in this soundtrack album as he wrote the title song. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 25, 2013. RIP to your empathy. , ASIN : While the extended cut doesn't go full. I loved it! Elementary Math through Algebra. Math Refresher for Adults: The Perfect Solution (Mastering Essential Math Skills), Alfred's Easy Guitar Songs -- Classic Rock: 50 Hits of the '60s, '70s & '80s. I love this movie, and love the music. The movie will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next year and it's got quite a big cult following. Play on YouTube - That Thing You Do! This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. In addition, the site has the "Soul" Original . I saw a couple of "bits and pieces" of it on the television, when the movie was about 15 years old, and found it interesting and entertaining. In addition to some other Wonders hits (not the least of which is "Shrimp Shack," from their first movie appearance in. You can see the tracklisting below: The Norm Wooster Singers - "Lovin You Lots And Lots", The Wonders - "I Need You (That Thing You Do)", The Chantrellines - "Hold My Hand, Hold My Heart". Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Various Artists - That Thing You Do! Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Amazon.com Music . Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2016. Stevie Wonder Soundtracks & Musicals LP Vinyl Records, Soundtracks & Musicals CDs, Soundtrack Vinyl Records, TV Soundtrack CDs, Also, Colin Hanks should consider going into business as the official historian for this particular film, because his knowledge is pretty deep. : Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, The early-'60s pop group The Wonders never existed outside of That Thing You Do, Tom Hanks' feature-film directorial debut--but a lot of bands like them sure did. I loved it! Drive My Car is a mesmerising and beautiful soundtrack to the universally acclaimed Drive My Car. During the commentary, which saw Tom Everett Scott, Steve Zahn, Ethan Embry and Johnathon Schaech trading stories and raising money for a good cause, special guest star and unofficial That Thing You Do historian Colin Hanks came on board and dug deep into his memories of the films production. This was a good-feeling light hearted comedy which is basically suitable for all ages of viewers. He absolutely loves the film's music and was pleased with the full track list. , Manufacturer Also versed in Large Scale Aggressors, time travel, and Guillermo del Toro. translation missing: en.general.social.share_tw, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power - Season One - Original Soundtrack 2XLP, MONDO's Best of 2022 - Posters, Vinyl, Toys & Collectibles, Severance - Season 1 (Apple TV+ Original Television Soundtrack) Innie Edition, A TRIP TO THE MOON by Jonathan Burton (Posters) (On-Sale Info), GODZILLA AGAINST MECHAGODZILLA + GODZILLA VS. KING GHIDORAH (Vinyl) (On-Sale Info), COCAINE BEAR by WBYK (Poster) (On-Sale Info). Good music. Product was exactly as described and is working great. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$15.83","priceAmount":15.83,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"15","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"83","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"0mYEZbQIx6A0bTUPepuNUkGxQsznx2tWNW%2B61ReleqA3KOWMrlMi0TUaqvtVZER8iClbWPgB99iwo07gwOLbtivxgYPjk8oXqyI7%2BL0U%2BUZwAgmxCgS88wbw2yImZMgHEusiH9G6xfVTMuoSF%2Fxa8A%2FBPiostvD4sFH1qrUJkLmiZA3emyzeKr1S3MyBZZMs","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"},{"displayPrice":"$14.02","priceAmount":14.02,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"14","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"02","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"2fJ%2BPO%2B8QAuUOsO4e%2BUIsjqqdk2nC94tyIPLGkpjuAqBDUL%2FOF5D7A0qZs35HFEczqe0ESw%2B228ouFby1cJxwosFP43v3B2OGe6%2F79aOslVVKrBzhlNjrKpwKpnrVm8%2BIK%2F1R7zpDQNYuqw9%2B8RDcq%2BsF4UzxFArMff2NpwNIXCKwDc2a%2FbrhV01C9tpgQfa","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED"}]. Visit The Record Shop Recommended For You God of War Ragnarok - Original Soundtrack 3XLP + Slipcase Music by Bear McCreary $60.00 Pre-Order Exclusive Hogwarts Legacy - Original Video Game Soundtrack 3XLP Music by Various Artists $50.00 Pre-Order Soundtrack 4 October 1996 15 songs Follow Songs and music featured in That Thing You Do! Downtown Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. I can not stress enough how much this film has impacted my life, and with your help, we can make my dream of having a vinyl copy of it's soundtrack a reality. Though if you were wondering where Mr. Amos White landed in his life, hes retired with his boyfriend Floyd (played in an extended cut scene by Howie Long). Adam Schlesinger from Fountains of Wayne had a hand in this soundtrack album as he wrote the title song. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Sean Johnson Studio One morning in late July, a 4LP vinyl box set of Gustavo Santolalla's score for videogame The Last Of Us went on sale. 2:46 - 4:39 Lovin' You Lots and Lots 4:39 - 7:09 Little Wild One 7:09 - 9:15 Dance With Me Tonight 9:1. Enjoyed the movie and now the soundtrack. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Next page. An absolute value. Jurassic World Dominion is now playing in theaters everywhere.