summer wells parents interview

Summer Moon-Utah Wells was last seen on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her and has lured her away from here," Candus . and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. TBI Special Agent Jeff Johnson said the case is not over yet. Other questions you might have include: Does my flight have free entertainment? And what was her last known location? Donald Wells with his wife Candus and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since Tuesday. Yes, on the personal side, we see no reason they have stripped us of all communication with our boys.. Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021 Updated Jun 22, 2021 ROGERSVILLE Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter . The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) is now working with the FBI to investigate her disappearance. The emotional and mental pain of the couple can be seen in their recent interview with Dr Phil in Hollywood. Winds light and variable. At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. Since then, Summer has not been seen again. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Like an idiot, I believed it and I flipped out, started drinking and everything else. The parents of a missing Tennessee girl address some questions and apparent inconsistencies surrounding their daughter's disappearance in an interview with a local news station. In the affidavit, Candus Wells stated, He drinks and throws things. Don was quizzed on Dr Phil as to whether he has any "doubts" about Candus' recollection of events leading up to Summer's disappearance. How 'deluded' Putin thought Ukraine invasion would break up Nato & have West bowing down to Russia, leaked docs show, Man had sex with his wife on bollard after fuming neighbour placed it in cul-de-sac in protest during parking row, 'Bubbly' nightclub worker, 31, killed after her Audi crashed into a bridge on her way home from work, daughter was abducted by an unknown perpetrator. That driver and anyone who may have information on Summers whereabouts is asked to call state investigators at 1-800-TBI-FIND. "As of this afternoon, we've received around 400 tips," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart said Friday. Rouse described her actions as "insulating and running." Candus Bly and Donald Wells are the parents of missing child Summer Wells', who disappeared on June 15, 2022. A prayer garden was set up for the missing girl at the church nearby her home. I mean, they should be tormented I think. She was wearing a pink shirt and gray pants when she disappeared. As per reports, Summer Wells' parents appeared on Dr. Phil earlier in the week amid the disappearance of the 5-year-old.. "I started studying the Bible intently as I wanted to change.". Keep reading to learn all you need to know about DMX. Anyone who has information is asked to call the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at (423) 272-7121 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND. "We've had a few people come in the middle of the night. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I am afraid for my children and myself. Winds light and variable. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. Louis Casiano is a reporter for Fox News Digital. Who are summer wells human remains found? When she returned, she said the girl was gone. But Summer wasnt there and hasnt been seen since. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Jumping in, Dr. Phil said it's "very clear to me" that Don was "holding something back something he has knowledge of" regarding Summer's disappearance. Its not the first time one of Blys close relatives has gone missing. "I also don't think Don has any guilty knowledge of anything, based on all the time I've spent with him. If you have any knowledge of or information on the whereabouts of Summer Wells, please call the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 800-TBI-FIND (800-824-3463) or send . Section 107. All rights reserved. Create a password that only you will remember. FBI Polygraph Expert Crime Time with DutyRonTonight's livestream we are joined by a special guest Michael De La Pena a Retired FBI Agent Certified Polygraph Examiner with over 29 years experience as a Special agent for the FBI. Coup said the CHRS will release more information about the reward as it becomes available. I don't know if we'll ever find employment again. The Kingsport Times News reached out to DCS for comment, but received no response before the publication deadline. What is the aainflight American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription Plan and how much does a single-use Wi-Fi pass cost? ", Don reacted by patting her on the back and saying "these are tough questions," but Candus said: "No, I'm being interrogated again and I don't want to do this. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. He did not say where the boys were taken or for how long. Summers parents have never been interviewed by police, and authorities have yet to identify the remains. Here we are, an Amber Alert family, he says. On Oct. 15, 2020, Candus Wells filed an order of protection in Sessions Court against Donald Wells. Experts Rouse and Hartley spoke with Summer's parents to try and figure out whether they may be lying about her disappearance and they ultimately spotted behaviors that caused them to be suspicious. Utah is a whole different ballgame than Tennessee. The parents told local media they believed their daughter had been lured outside and abducted. No way would he think of something like this, Wells said. Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer (pink jacket). We see signs of stress.". 0:05. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Possible witness sought in case of missing Tennessee girl Summer Wells. During a podcast interview with host, Jennifer Youngblood, Don admitted the boys being taken was due to him "having an episode of drinking". Leslie Earhart, public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said the case is ongoing. The pair insist that Summerwas abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. Fox News Flash top headlines are here. In the News. Don Wells said they had to "beg" her to go on "Dr. Phil." Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared almost two weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. During an interview onNews Nation Now in wake of her walk off, Don was asked about the bizarre reaction. You DO NOT want to miss this one folks!Link to purchase Michael De La Pena books Coyote wars and others right here. Biographical information, Asobu Bottle | The gift for dog lovers asobubottle.com. Investigators say the circumstances surrounding her disappearance have yet to be determined but they said they were looking into "all possibilities.". Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summers return. Bly and the children were granted an order of protection, after she wrote that, "He drinks and throws things. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the day after she vanished in June, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. Local media had uncovered Wells criminal history earlier this month, and in an interview with the Kingsport Times-News newspaper, he was pressed on his past but declined to talk specifically about his charges. I flipped out," Wells told podcast host Jennifer Youngblood. "You emotionally fall apart. Wells said his wife then attempted to make him jealous, and he immediately drove back to Hawkins County from Utah, which resulted in the Oct. 14 confrontation. Exact date yellow weather warning for snow and ice forecast to hit UK - will you be affected? As of Tuesday, June 22 Rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles encompassing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged territory. WVLT's Will Puckett gives the latest as the child's father speaks out for the first . The human remains of summer wells remains found found near Mount Pleasant, Tennessee. - Published on November 11, 2021. I dont know if I should elaborate on any of that. I found God in prison. Her father Donald Wells wrote a letter to her captors, pleading for her to return to them. Why don't you give our little girl back before God's wrath descends on you.". "Right now it's not safe at my house," Wells told the newspaper. Required fields are marked *. Don Wells has a long arrest record in multiple states. Watch now: Summer Wells' father talks about his criminal past, convicted sex offender son, Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). SUMMER WELLS CASE: SEARCH FOR MISSING TENNESSEE GIRL SLOWED BY SPECULATION, RUMORS, INVESTIGATORS SAY. Ja Morant spoke about growing up in South Carolina in a pre-draft interview with Clinton Yates of Andscape. While Don attempted to answer the question, insisting he's heard of gang activity in their neighborhood, Candus turned to him and said: "Get these wires off of me. Teams have searched approximately 3,000 acres for signs of Summer, with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land. Bly - the sister of Summer's mother - "disappeared without a trace," the little girl's dad toldWJHLin July. Preface. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Now, after nearly four months missing, police have issued a statement saying they "noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online" about the case. The interview, which revealed worrying indicators, comes almost 5 months after Summer Moon-Utah Wells' June 15 disappearance.. She was final seen exterior of her household's residence in Hawkins County's Seashore Creek Group, Tennessee. Some of these tips have already turned up positive. "And we dont know if they came in the basement and grabbed her or if she stepped outside the basement and was walking to her swing or something.". Most important is the last picture ever taken of him with his daughter Summer," the statement said. As mentioned before where we need the general public and people that live in the Beech Creek Community to please continue search- ing your property and fixed structures on your property where she could be hiding.. Summer wells human remains found near nashville tn, Is summer wells human remains case still pending, Summer Wells case remains mystery 1 year later. I am afraid of being hurt. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. They lost track of her within a few minutes and she hasn't been seen since, she said. However, there are many different types of nft, which can make finding the right one for you a bit confusing. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS, Daughter of murdered couple linked to Delphi case reveals paranoia, Serena Williams stepmom's debts continue to spiral amid crumbling home battle, Alex Murdaugh looks unrecognizable in new mugshot hours after sentencing, 'Glaring error' left 'habitual liar' Alex Murdaugh 'boxed in' during trial, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells, appeared on Dr Phil, Summer Wells went missing on June 15, 2021, Summer's parents agreed to be interviewed on Dr Phil, Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, An investigation is underway to find five-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells, Summer Wells Dr Phil interview: Missing five-year-old's dad uses 'guilty language' and mom 'fades facts', expert claims. Thefive-year-oldwas reportedly wearing grey pants and a pink shirt with no shoes. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. The mother of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells has given her first on-camera interview since her daughter disappeared two weeks ago.