south bend fly reel

Can any body use this? by EastslopesTH 02/12/17 15:26, Post 1130"Balanced Reel" AUTOMATIC FLY REEL Collectors Reel You are bidding on a Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC Automatic Model No.2827 fly fishing reel in good working order. The only paperwork is a yellow1-year service warranty and list of reel repair stations. Year & value By Langley Model 900 reel,8 years agoon Other Reels 4,3954.4K South Bend #1130 Oreno-Matic Free Stripping Fly Rod Reel. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding. The screw head is broken off on the back side of the reel. All sales are final. Check my feedback and bid with confidence. Pictured is the actual item you will receive. N.Y.St.res.please add 8 3/8% tax.i send most things priority.If you prefer other,please let me know.no transaction to take longer than 7 days or i will relist item.i accept paypal.i will send an invoice as soon as possible.if there is a problem please contact me before leaving feedback, Vintage South Bend Oren-O-Matic Automatic Fly Fishing Reel,No.1130,Model D,VG, VINTAGE SOUTH BEND"OREN-O-MATIC" AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL IN GOOD USEABLE CONDITION! . Television HUGE AUTOMATIC FLY REEL LOT HEDDON SOUTH BEND SHAKESPEARE MARTIN. I sell as is for parts/repair. Check out my other listings and my"cat2face-Unique Collectibles"Ebay Store! What reels were made after the demise of the 1110 D's and the introduction of the 1122's and 1133's? Some fragile items WILL be insured and cost will be figured in with shipping& handling! I don't know too much about these reels. Fixed Price This BRAND NEW South Bend Automatic Fky Reel is still in its original packaging(see attached listing photos) I take pride in how your purchase is packaged because I care that it arrives safely. Made in USA in good working order. South Bend Bait Co. at the best online prices at eBay! More schematics coming all the time! by Ron Mc Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:18 am, Post Your business, is appreciated. It is one a group that I obtained at an estate sale. I recently bought a very large collection of reels and lures. If item is damaged during shipping and insurance(REQUESTED BY BUYER) is in place. Buyer pays for the return shipping. Just needs cleaning& oil and its ready to fish. Anything less than Five Star Feedback costs me money. You must notify me you do not want combined shipping. THIS IS A NO. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR OFFER REFUNDS! Most problems can be resolve if both parties communicate. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. NOT SELLER! Collectibles, hunting& fishing. 1140B AUTOMATIC FLY REEL Made In USA . If their are any problems with any ite m purchased. NO. We do NOT ship international. by tiktaalik 07/09/10 05:24, Post Please look at the pictures closely because this is the item you will receive. I take pride in securely packaging and promptly shipping your purchase. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. 1940'S SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC MODEL 1130 D AUTOMATIC FLY ROD REEL WITH BOX! Sold as pictured. I dont cheat my buyers, it's all upfront, no pur posely hidden faults with what I sell. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SHOP WILL BE CLOSED FROM: DECEMBER 23 TO DECEMBER 27. It has wear throughout from vintage use, including scratching on the side plates. OTHER DETAILS: WE DO OUR BEST AT IDENTIFYING WHAT WE ARE SELLING HOWEVER THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN OUR IDENTIFICATION IS INACCURATE AND WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. I believe it is from the 1950s-1960s era. You will pay shipping for each item you won if you delay paying for an item in expectation of combining shipping for auctions ending on different days. Abu Ambassadeur 5000C and Case / c. 1973. And then press down the release lever, the spool spins back quickly and smoothly. Whenever possible we combine shipping to save you money so check out our other items! Ergonomic power grip handles made of durable,. 1130 Model D, South Bend Automatic Fly Reel OREN-O-MATIC Balanced Reel No. This is aNO RESERVE auction with a low starting bid. 1180 Model E Auto Fly Reel Automatic Fish Reel, South Bend No. by Jim Wiegner Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:15 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Absolution style by Premium phpBB Styles No Damage& normal use wear. RUBS, NI CKS, ETC. To view the Rod & Reel Exchange simply click on the enter button below. I ship upon receipt of payment. Color Green Great Working Condition Very Nice Condition Clean. Thanks for shopping with fromus2u! In 1880 the first successful automatic reel was perfected by Francis Loomis. The reel operates properly, but probably needs oiled. May need a little work. by hopkintoncane 04/17/08 10:39, Post E7/130211, Powered by, Vintage South Bend Automatic Model #1190 Green Rare Fly Fishing Reel - Gladding Group - Japan. . Works but sluggish. We do NOT ship international. I will be listing a lot of vintage reels. Pl ease get it confirmed. International Shipping I DO offer international shipping. WE OFFER A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. The shipping prices in my auctions are the same price you would receive at your local USPS office for the same package and services, no additional charges or fees have been added. If you bid on and win one or more than one auction please allow us to send you an invoice before you pay. Vintage Oren-O-Matic No. Joined: 04/12/07 23:00. I OR EBAY WILL ISSUE FINAL INVOICE! South Bend#1180 Model A, With Correct Box click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge Description: Up for bid is this nice classic Vintage Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. Please wait until I send the combined invoice before paying. ALSO HAS LINE AND BACKER ON IT(NOT SURE WHAT OR HOW GOOD) MARKED GLADDING GROUP JAPAN. I'M. 55 & No. by FrankStevens 07/16/10 14:55, Post Wonder how rare it is percentagewise. I was wondering whether I should look for another reel rather than trying to clean the old 1144. Please let me know if you have any questions. International shipments will be at a higher rate. 561-818-1081 | 561-748-7508 | Ed@AntiqueFishingReels.com. Vintage South Bend #1180 Model A Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Very Clean, Vintage South Bend#1180 Model A Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Very Clean condition Mechanism works fine. Unless worked out prior to. Considering its minty condition and accompanying original box and instructions, I'm having difficulty pinpointing a fair market value for this reel. But looks older to me. SECOND- IF YOU'RE NOT ENTIRELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL IMMEDIATELY CORRECT THE PROBLEM. 400 Level Winding Great at the best online prices at eBay! The 1110 series was the only one to make it past 1942, and in 1948, the D model went through the major changes you see in the picture for only that year. so I will sell it as for parts. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*3A%3Cd%3Ff6%3E-147d0db826c-0x10a-, VINTAGE AUTOMATIC FLY REEL SOUTH BEND NO 1130 MODLE D OREN O MATIC, PART OF A LARGE COLLECTION OF FISHING ITEMS WE ARE SELLING THIS MONTH THIS ITEM IS A SOUTH BEND AUTOMATIC REEL OREN- O- MATIC NO 1130 MODEL D THANK YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK WE CONSIDER BUY IT NOW OFFERS COMBINE SHIPMENTS ITEM NO 256, South Bend 1180 Automatic Fly Reel with Original Box & Paper Work ,has Fly Line. NEEDS TO BE CLEANED. Most of the lures I will have listed will be used and will show signs of use i.e. I'd fish it, they go great with SB rods and are a good weight for balance with bamboo. SURELY A GREAT REEL TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION. Nice piece, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Balanced Reel #1150 Oren-O-Matic, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Balanced Reel#1150 Oren-O-Matic Nice vintage shape. Do not wait until the LAST DAY to ask as I may not be available to respond! After taking a year off to prepare and move to Florida I am back in business. Thanks for your support! Seller must receive payment within 3 DAYS of invoicing! Free shipping for many products! RETURNS: Generally NO returns are accepted unless. 1140B AUTOMATIC FLY REEL Made In USA, South Bend Automatic Fishing Reel 1180 Model A, South Bend No. Vintage Fly Reel South Bend 1100 Automatic W/Line. Runs smoothly and stops well. Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Reel No.1180 Model A USA Superb Condition, Vintage South Bend automatic fly fishing reel in just about as perfect conditon it could be in. DESCRIPTION: UP FOR AUCTION IS A VINTAGE SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL. Seller added the following information: Posted with the. I am not sure exactly how it works. Please contact me before leaving negative feedback and within 7 days, so that we can work to resolve the matter quickly. Fixed Price $ 79.77 +$0.00 shipping. Does need some cleaning. Please! The box has one split seam on the bottom. Please do not bid unless you intend to buy and pay for auction if you win. SHIPPING TO JAPAN. Super nice reel for your collection or use! FOR EVERY ADDITIONAL REEL YOU BUY SAVE ON SHIPPING. . Jul 2022 - Present9 months. The South Bend label is poor. ITS IN NICE USED WORKING CONDITION. Mr. Worden moved to New York and the firm was purchased and incorporated in 1906 by three men who gave it the South Bend Bait Company name. Peace of mind for you at no extra cost(shipping is FREE) I monitor competition to keep prices competitive for my buyers. BUYER TO PAY SHIPPING COST OF $8.00 USA, SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC 1140 MODEL D AUTOMATIC REWIND FLY REEL. NY STATE RESIDENTS ADD 8% SALES, TAX ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: PLEASE EMAIL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE PRIOR TO BIDDING. I'll be listing more on a regular basis so look back for other nice old items. I am selling this item"As Is" for a collectible for fishing tackle collections, but if you replaced the main spring, it would be perfectly suitable to take to the lake or pond fishing. Books o ' the Week. HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE ASK. Location: Holly Springs, NC. But what the hay, two reels for the price of one. AUSTRALIA, UNITED KINGDOM AND CANADA IS: $15.00 FOR FIRST CLASS INTERNATI, Vintage South Bend No. 1140. 1150 ORENO-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL WITH CORRECT BOX. The 1110 appears again in 1954-55, but it's black. Sold as is. Does show some signs of wear and tear. I will be glad to combine shipping on multiple wins within 7 days of the first win. It could use a little cleaning. 1140, Model D. This automatic fly reel works smooth and nice. Shipping from Sacramento California only to locations in the USA. VINTAGE FISHING SOUTH BEND TACKLE BAIT CO FISHING REEL MODEL 400-A . RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fv%7F.rpn35%3E-13cc7e4e54a-0x102-, Your Bidding On: 1) Vintage South Bend Reel 1180 Model EG Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. 1140 Model E TreasuresbyMoStore (126) $69.00 FREE shipping South Bend 450 Model D bait caster reel retrievevintage (279) $37.10 $53.00 (30% off) FREE shipping Vintage 3" Condex Fly Reel by JW Young VintageFlyReels (60) $45.00 FREE shipping More colors The reels is in very good shape. YOU GET JUST WHAT IS SHOWN. The mechanics and spool are excellent. I accept PayPal. About Us South Bend 1144 Finalist on white spool retainer. Seller Notes: "ESTATE: 3 FISHING REELS - RYOBI AD5000V - SOUTH BEND - EAGLE CLAW, all untested., study the pics as this is part of the description, ask any and all questions prior to bidding.. selling as is as acquired from a estate, non smoke home. I own a vintage South Bend Finalist 1133 single action fly reel with original box and instructions. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Pair Of South Bend Fishing Reels No. PLEASE VERIFY MY GRADING BY CLOSELY EXAMINING ALL THE PICTURES- Thank you! Model D, Made in USA In good. Just picked this up from an estate sale and seems to work pretty good. But is not tested on a pole. This reel is in very good condition. SOME KIND OF LINE IS ON IT. The box shows typical wear and a seam on the box box bottom is separated. FREE SHIPPING, Vintage South Bend AUTOMATIC No. We are constantly adding more items and we COMBINE SHIPPING! PAYMENT REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PURCHASE. Thank you in advance for visiting this auction. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for South Bend Oren-O-Matic No. 2. GOOD ANTI REVERSE. Look for the"add to cart" button directly below the Buy it now button. WE SHIP TO USA ONLY! . The four models of Finalists show up in 1967. As always I will. But there are NO EXCEPTIONS. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage South Bend SPIN CAST 77 Model B Fishing Reel at the best online prices at eBay! South Bend Finalist 1133 fly reel 31/4" | The Reel Creel Home / Heddon 2pce S/C baitcaster 5'6" Heddon 2pce S/C baitcaster 5'6" SKU: VA140 Branded on the rod fitting Heddons Dowagiac this is an older (about 1909) 5'6" split cane rod with a baitcaster style ?nickel silver reel fitting and ferrule. View more items This Seller promises Five Star service! Aesthetically. 1126.MODEL A AUTOMATIC FLY REEL. Vintage SOUTH BEND OREN O MATIC 1130 Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Indianna Tackle. Payment required within 24 hours of purchase. PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF INVOICING! Here is a South Bend Model A 1180 Automatic Free Stripping Fly Rod Reel in the original box. PAYMENT DETAILS: WE ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY. Please don't forget to leave feedback when you recieve your item. Martin Aut' Fish Reel- numerous scratches. I got a bunch of South Bend Fly reel parts on eBay years ago. By 2 inches wide. UP FOR AUCTION WE HAVE THIS VINTAGE SOUTH BEND NO. Trophy Parts. 1165. It probably would help to get the back issues of the articles mentioned, but it only covers pre-war reels. It is spooled with fly line and operates well. It is not marked South Bend and reel feet are too thick to fit in the reel seat of my old South Bend rod. There was an error on my part, and the item was not described properly, and/or the pictures did not truly represent the item I was selling. Vintage South Bend#1180 Model A Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Very Clean condition Mechanism works fine. The number of reels South Bend has offered exceeds 300, making it impossible for any collector yet to gather one of each model. Vintage South Bend Model 1180 Automatic Fly Fishing rod Reel in worn box.good condition.see pics for condition. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. by bulldog1935 08/07/10 18:27, Post ONE DAY AUCTION! I have no idea how it works. SOUTH BEND AUTOMATIC FLY REEL BULLETIN - 7.pdf (557.12 Kb) SOUTH BEND BCR510.pdf (550.29 Kb) SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 1000 BULLETIN - 9.pdf (556.78 Kb) SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 300 BULLETIN - 9.pdf (556.77 Kb) SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 400E BULLETIN - 9.pdf (556.78 Kb) At cost for 18oz. The Reel has a few minor blemishes and scratches but nothing major. Ready for rod or display. This is a South BEnd Oreno_Matic No. I'm just a guy who has strange things find me and I use e-bay to find the item a home. WORKING CONDITION OF THIS REEL SEEMS TO BE EXCELLENT. IT WAS MADE IN HONG KONG.IT IS THE LARGER REEL TO HOLD TAPERED LINES. The 1165 is the only survivor with one of two Oren-O-Matics. Buyer pays $6.90 USA shipping(International shipping will cost extra) I will combine the shipping for multiple auction buyers.