shanahan's steakhouse dress code

Most of the group were finished by the time of dessert -- more's pity, say those going for a selection of berries or a handsome layered cheesecake.More. Shanahan's Steakhouse Questions & Answers 546 Reviews Ranked #42 of 3,295 Restaurants in Denver babybende. Oh I forgot to mention they also had roses on the table and a nice card that said Happy Anniversary! 3 of the 4 were very poorly prepared. The food is exceptional and so very consistent. The bar features high-end spirits, and of course, you can catch the score of the game on plasma TVs. Service was awesome, foot was hot and fabulous! I just cant harp on how welcomed this restaurant made us feel. What reservation? Strawberries for dessert. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everyone from the woman who brought us to our table to the fabulously attentive waiter, to the manager who stopped by twice to ensure we were happy with our meals, we could not recommend this place any more! Hours. What is the dress code for this restaurant, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Denver, Hotels near Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Denver, Steakhouses with Private Dining in Denver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Denver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Denver. Be prepared to pay at least 100 a head though. They were there at the labs of Lenin's embalmers, helping test the latest techniques. Food was amazing.worth the price. Custom aged 28 days broiled at 1500 degrees, Two or Three 8 oz. Kontakte . Went for my wifes birthday! I cut into the end and it was well done. The sides portions are small for the price but tasty. Both were supposed to be medium rare. Rate your shopping experience with Shanahans Steakhouse: Shanahans Steakhouse offers coupons and promotional codes which you can find listed on this page. 2 Votes dress well your spending 100. a pop. The noise was the biggest detractor, very loud. The moment we arrived valet opened our doors and greeted us. Returning to GRUB for 2023, Lass Fest is bringing a whole five days of events to celebrate International Women's Day. We tend to go to nice steakhouses everywhere but this was our first time at Shanahans. SHANAHAN'S STEAKHOUSE - 5085 S Syracuse, Denver, Colorado - 536 Photos & 752 Reviews - Steakhouses - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Shanahan's Steakhouse 752 reviews Claimed $$$$ Steakhouses, Bars Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 539 photos We will be regulars. Thu 5 PM - 10 PM. Fri 5 PM - 11 PM. She didnt really follow up on the problems with the steak. The service is impeccable and the entire experience leaves nothing to be desired. When I cut into the middle it was the same. Shanahan's Steakhouse, Denver: See 544 unbiased reviews of Shanahan's Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 2,887 restaurants in Denver. Dealspotr verifies, curates, and shares content and offers for brands we think you'll love. The experience didnt live up to the hype or price. This remains an outstanding restaurant for business dinners and family celebrations. Hotels near Denver Museum of Nature & Science. Oh yeah I almost forgot one of the managers stopped by the table was energetic and ensured our waters stayed full. I got dressed up, however, like anywhere, others were very casual. Awesome at his job. Shanahan's Steakhouse Questions & Answers 546 Reviews Ranked #43 of 3,292 Restaurants in Denver babybende. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Sun 5:00 pm9:00 pm. It was all we hooed for and more. In short, we will not return due to the low cost/benefit,More, 1st time visitor here and I can say in my opinion an overall superb experience. What is the dress code for this restaurant over a year ago Answer 5 answers Reviewed this restaurant SavvyPers. Try Cool Peach Vodka for a western slope twist! 1 Vote I got dressed up, however, like anywhere, others were very casual. The food was good, and our waitress, was good. The Waygu Tomahawk steak for two was fabulous. It is very nice and it feels good to get dressed up for things like this. If you ever find yourself in Denver Shanahan's should be a destination for your dinner. Oh I forgot to mention they also had roses on the table and a nice card that said Happy Anniversary! The noise was the biggest detractor, very loud. The menu was ala Cart which made it very expensive. Is the bar area open seating or do you also have to put your name in? Put friendlier people behind the bar.More, From the moment you drive up and are greeted by the Friendly Valets and walk into the Restaurant and are greeted by the high-energy staff awaiting to seat you you know youre about to have a truly wonderful experience. Only complaint is its a little noisy cause they are so busy, but everything else was Great job to the entire staff. Environment, hip hop music; when we asked would they consider turning it down we were told it was the volume couch wants it and they would ask.very annoying if one is trying to have a nice intimate more. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. that's what the wife wanted) and it was very good. Please visit our website for all carryout options. Outstanding food and service. From our waitress Jessica and the sommelier Davidit was a perfect evening. Shanahan's is a steak and seafood restaurant serving U.S.D.A prime aged Midwestern beef with a signature "Bone-In" cut selection that is not available at most steakhouses. Hello, Depending on the time you will dine but I recommend smart casual or business casual for dinner. Unfortunately, that was the about as good as it got.We ordered the shrimp cocktail for an appetizer. An array of sauces are on offer -- hint: the foie gras butter. Food was outstanding and the ambiance so romantic and calm. for and that the invoice was not correctly summarized. We tend to go to nice steakhouses everywhere but this was our first time at Shanahans. Italian imported lighting adds texture and warmth that is incomparable to other steakhouses. If necessary, try multiple Shanahans Steakhouse codes on this page until you find one that redeems a discount. Loved our experience. Went for my wifes birthday! Music was way too loud (hard to hear my husband across from me). It was all we hooed for and more. For cozy winter evenings, grab a table by the fireplace. Each of us Lobster bisque. Please inquire with your server to view our menu options, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We received a nice mouse desert for our anniversary. Shanahan's is the modern interpretation of the classic steakhouse. Coconut shrimps are jumbo sized and delicious, rib eye was well seasoned and perfectly cooked. We went to celebrate our sons 16th birthday. Parker, Vereinigte Staaten. Milagro Silver Tequila, house made sweet and sour, fresh lime juice, Grand Marnier. Our server was very pleasant and spent the right amount of time checking on us. Zoom in to see updated info. This is definitely a higher end, swanky restaurant. Never frozen, always line or hook caught, and sourced from the finest farms and premier wild locations. Please try another date or time. Sorry! Mon 5 PM - 10 PM . Would still go back again. We check for new Shanahans Steakhouse codes frequently, so just check back this page to find the latest available Shanahans Steakhouse coupons. Our waiter was very attentive. The staff were amazing. Business dinner with an out of town friend and colleague last night. Guests can expect all the usual local indie food and drink from Red Bank's street food hotspot, as well as music, art, shopping, comedy, spoken word, film and more. Her suggestions and service were excellent. We were celebrating my wifes birthday and dining here was fantastic. Marc Steron | Managing Partner marc@shanahanssteakhouse.comMilli King | Sales & Catering Manager milli@shanahanssteakhouse.com, Certificate of Excellence & #1 Steakhouse in Denver 2022, Zagat 2019 Top 50 Best Restaurants in Denver, 2018 Best of Castle Rock and Castle Pines, Shanahan's Steakhouse | Denver Steakhouse & Seafood | About Us, Contact Us | Denver Steakhouse | Denver Steakhouse & Seafood. Hopefully, this is was just a one off because Shanahans has been phenomenal on so many occasions for us. It didnt start out great as we were seated much later than our reservation. Definitely a great place to eat and the food was amazing. The sexy martini looked sexy and was a great drink for someone who doesnt want something too strong. It was also enjoyable to notice regardless of your primary server-all the staff made sure your glasses were full at all times and immediately removed dishes when done. Last night we split a fried calamari appetizer. We are outside in the new gazebo area. They will reopen May 6th at 5pm. Four Roses small batch Bourbon, Carpano sweet vermouth & Amarena cherry juice from Italy. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Shanahan's Steakhouse Unclaimed Review Save Share 546 reviews #38 of 1,794 Restaurants in Denver $$$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options 5085 S Syracuse St, Denver, CO 80237-2712 +1 303-770-7300 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (117) Ratings and reviews 546 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $30 - $50 CUISINES Inside youll find yourself seated on a Brahma bull cowhide bench, and yes, those are Mike Shanahans Lombardi trophies from his Super Bowl victories. For cozy winter evenings, grab a table by the fireplace. Raspberry St. Germain CosmoFinlandia Raspberry Vodka, St. Germain, cranberry juice & fresh lime juice, raspberry garnish. Our first time to this restaurant. View information about Shanahan's Steakhouse to help decide on what to eat. From the moment your greeted by the 5 Star valet staff you immediately feel as if your part of the Shanahan's family. The whole experience was perfect, and the food was exactly what you would expect for what you are paying. WINE LIST MENU PARTIES Credit Card Authorization Form Gift Card Authorization Form ELWAYS CHERRY CREEK | 2500 E First Avenue Unit 101 | Denver, CO 80206 | 303.399.5353 | info@elways.com PRIVACY POLICY | Copyright 2019 LOADING. Yes, Shanahan's Steakhouse has outdoor seating. Some coupon codes have special requirements or exceptions. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Indoor Fireplace, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, spinach fennel Pernod and parmesan hollandaise, Monday Thursday 5 - 10 PM | Friday Saturday 5 - 11 PM | Sunday 5 - 9 PM. When coming to Shanahan's on the light rail, you exit the Belleview station, go south 1/2 block to Belleview, then East 1 block. During warmer months, enjoy our outdoor patio and explore our summer specialty cocktails & fresh fish flown in daily. Environment, hip hop music; when we asked would they consider turning it down we were told it was the volume couch wants it and they would ask.very annoying if one is trying to have a nice intimate more. We had such an amazing dinner at Shanahans. Shanahan's Steakhouse. The food was good, and our waitress, was good. No it has a lovely quiet yet not sedate ambiance. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This time it was rare. Yes, Shanahan's Steakhouse offers takeout. Shanahan's offers complimentary valet parking and self-parking. Certificate of Excellence & #1 Steakhouse in Denver 2022, Zagat 2019 Top 50 Best Restaurants in Denver, 2018 Best of Castle Rock and Castle Pines, 5085 South Syracuse StreetDenver, Colorado 80237. more. Custom aged 28 days broiled at 1500 degrees, Two or Three 8 oz. filet and my wife got the 6oz. We informed our server and she took them back and said she would take care of it. The staff and food was great, a little higher priced than similar restaurants but still good. The food is pricey, but delicious and service is always amazing. Thank you Shanahans for having excellent servers like Renee. I ordered a 12 oz. It didnt start out great as we were seated much later than our reservation. For the price, I think I was expecting a lot more wow factor and I hate to say that it was "just ok". This ultra chic version of the steakhouse offers the best in upscale dining experiences with a sprawling bar, towering indoor/outdoor fireplace, beautiful patio, an unparalleled wine display, and three private dining rooms. Thu 5 PM - 10 PM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The ambiance was the hardest part, the music was more like a dance club and very loud and obnoxious. They've been there (on paper) at Congressional hearings, helping make the case for mandatory seat belts. I had a blue-cheese crusted filet. I hope you all enjoy your experiences at the restaurant as much as my wife and I do. Tue 5 PM - 10 PM. So good that can let that go. She didnt really follow up on the problems with the steak. If you are lucky enough to be in the Denver area eating at Shanahans is a MUST DO! Food was ok (way too much garlic used, and vegetables were cold). Cuisines Steakhouse, Seafood, Contemporary American Hours of Operation Dinner Daily 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Sun 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Phone number (303) 770-7300 Website http://www.shanahanssteakhouse.com/ Payment Options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Business Casual Executive Chef Zuri Resendiz Private party contact Milli King: (877) 627-3995 Entire N.Y. Sirloin Strip & Tenderloin Filet, 8 oz., marble score 9+. Serving some of Omaha's best sushi along with award winning Chinese food we have something for everyone's palate. Our Vail location will be closed briefly from April 25 - May 5, 2022. American style steakhouse and seafood restaurant featuring certified Irish Angus beef and the freshest seafood and produce from Ireland's local bounty. We started with Oysters Rockefeller and they were delicious. Jim and his team do a great job serving your dinner, keeping the cocktail's flowing and all while engaging in very stimulating conversation. We cant wait to visit again! Does Shanahan's Steakhouse have outdoor seating? had the Shananhans house salad with the vinaigrette dressing which was a very generous portion. Outstanding experience! Pandemic also wiped this place out. Food, service and ambiance are all stellar. All in all, it was a ok place. shanahanssteakhouse.com, wild caught, atomic cocktail sauce, lemon, mango, pickled ginger, wasabi, sushi rice, crisp wonton, capers, mustard aioli, brioche toast points, the best East coast oysters, freshly shucked to order with red Tabasco, mignonette and atomic cocktail sauce, seaweed salad, sweet dijon aioli, atomic cocktail sauce, maine lobster, jumbo lump crab, atomic cocktail sauce, lemon butter, fresno chili, ponzu, wasabi caviar, cilantro, Giant Shrimp Cocktail, Maine Lobster Tails, Alaskan King Crab Legs, Jumbo Lump Crab, Oysters on the Half Shell, clarified butter, dijon aioli, cocktail and mignonette sauces, red wine, garlic lemon butter, grilled country bread, Sweet corn succotash, creole lobster sauce, spinach, fennel, Pernod and parmesan hollandaise, fried Shishito peppers, cherry peppers, zucchini, squash, creole aioli, atomic cocktail sauce, four jumbo Gulf Shrimp, vanilla orange beurre blanc, warm bacon potato salad, chorizo vinaigrette, House-made dressings: Avocado Buttermilk Ranch, 1000 Island, Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Champagne Vinaigrette, Danish Blue Cheese, house-made croutons, aged gruyre cheese, tarragon cream, Maine lobster, chives, dry sherry, crisp lettuce, bacon, salami, vine ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, chopped egg, Danish bleu crumbles, avocado, grana padano parmesan, herbed croutons, avocado buttermilk ranch, iceberg, spinach, and romaine lettuces, English cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, honey smoked bacon, cranberries, strawberries, croutons and Champagne vinaigrette, white anchovy, hearts of romaine, parmigiano reggiano, garlic herb croutons, caesar dressing, arugula, candied walnuts, goat cheese, aged balsamic vinaigrette, baby iceberg, cherry tomatoes, crisp bacon, pickled onion, Danish bleu crumbles and signature Bleu Cheese dressing, burrata alla panna mozzarella, Campari tomatoes, balsamic reduction, basil pesto, All Shanahan's steaks are USDA graded prime beef, shipped to us fresh weekly from Allen brothers of Chicago Cut to our proprietary specifications.