rosemont seneca partners website

In 2013, Hunter Biden was managing partner in the private equity firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening. But it was the visit to China that had the most potential to generate conflict and controversy. All players on the Chinese side of the partnership are linked with influence and intelligence organizations. Its realty [sic] an honor and pleasure., Lee: Does this building diplomatically have any concerns about potential perceptions of conflict or, It should be plain to Hunter Biden that any connection with a Ukrainian oligarch damages his fathers efforts to help Ukraine. Though the entire size of the fund cannot be reconstructed, a co-founder who is now detained in China, reports that Bohai Harvest RST is not the $11.5 billion reported, but rather $6.5 billion. I have never been a partner with nor an affiliate of CEFC. The three friends established a series of related LLCs. So let's back up a bit. The technology is also on the restricted Commerce Control List used by the federal government to limit the exports of certain technologies. Wikipedia editors are under fire this week for removing the entry for Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment company connected to Hunter Biden and his alleged multimillion dollar influence peddling schemes. Rosemont Seneca Partners General Information. According to the National Pulse's Natalie Winters, Metabiota is described as a "unique company with a pioneering effort to protect the world from the spread of epidemics," and that they "assess epidemic risks in viral hot spots and provide strategies to help mitigate the spread of infectious diseases.". His demeanor, sense of humor, and even his friendly gaffes have allowed him to form close relationships with both Democrats and Republicans. [1] It was anchored to Rosemont Capital, the alternative investment fund of the Heinz family fortune. Number of Employee Profiles 2. In a December 2015 op-ed, the editorial board of The New York Times took both Bidens to task for the unseemly business arrangement: Hunter Biden maintained that he had only a brief conversation with his father about his work at Burisma. RSTP's website, www.rstp.com, no longer exists. On December 30, 2009, Devon Archer donated. Joe Biden and John Kerry have been pillars of the Washington establishment for more than 30 years. The fundlaunched by Chinese asset managers Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management Co. and Harvest Fund Management Co. alongside U.S. investment and advisory firms Rosemont Seneca Partners . I have traveled to over 50 countries. China uses very innocuous sounding organization names to mask PLA, United Front, or the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs influence/intelligence operations. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my familys name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now. What Hunter Biden, the son of Americas vice president, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (later to be secretary of state), were creating was an international private equity firm. Earlier this week, Wikipedia removed the entry on Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. The purpose of the meetings was to explore the possibility of commercial cooperation and opportunity. Curiously, details about the meeting do not appear on their English-language website. In short, the son of a sitting Vice President landed a billion-dollar deal with the Chinese Communist government 10 days after both visited China. Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC (Rosemont Seneca Partners) is a Company located in New York, NY United States, North America. Senator John Heinz of Pennsylvania had tragically died in a 1991 airplane crash when Chris was 18. Per Just The News Congressional investigators have scored a major breakthrough by securing cooperation from Eric Schwerin, a close business associate of Hunter Biden who also had dealings . There are actually more reports of his daughter Finnegans activities than his. On April 18, 2014 Biden's son, Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of directors of Burisma. These Rosemont entities are, after all, within a private equity firm and as such are not required to report or disclose their financial dealings publicly. That is why I am stating unequivocally with no room for no different opinions or interpretation I am not in a JV with CEFC. [2] The fund grew quickly. I could go on but I dont think it necessary. Hunter Gatherer Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) was one of the main financial backers for a company called Metabiota, which partnered with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We heard on Tuesday from the US State Department that there were US Biolabs in Ukraine. For a small firm like Rosemont Seneca with no track record, it was an impressive level of access to Chinas largest financial players. The economy, corruption and Goldman Sachs dominate the first international interview with Malaysia's new Prime Minister. Henniges is recognized as a world leader in anti-vibration technologies in the automotive industry and for its precise, state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities. He is currently the CCP Director of Foreign Affairs leading strategist on America, a Politburo member, one of the most powerful men in China, and Xi Jinping confidant. An associate of Ye, Patrick Ho, was arrested in New York for bribing UN and African officials. Including Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, and Rosemont Realty. Advertising: Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location, Functionality: Remember social media settingsl Functionality: Remember selected region and country, Advertising: Use information for tailored advertising with third parties, Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sites, Advertising: Identify device you are using, Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sitesl Advertising: Identify device you are using. An archived version of BHR's website from 2014 says BHR was formed in 2013 by two Chinese asset managers alongside Rosemont Seneca Partners and Thornton Group LLC. The fund enjoyed an unusual and special status in China. 2015, RSTP did a round of capital funding for Metabiota, which brought in around $30 million. You can change these settings at any time. Financial Times described the CEFC's ties to the Chinese political establishment thusly: Ye Jian Ming was arrested by the CCP in early 2018 and has not been seen since.[19]. Our professionals leverage over 150 years of collective transaction experience in providing mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and strategic guidance. In short, the Chinese government was literally funding a business that it co-owned along with the sons of two of Americas most powerful decision makers. Ye Jianming, the groups chairman, sponsors a pro-China think tank with ties to retired military intelligence officers, and does business with the militarys , "I get calls from my father to tell me that, An American company that bills itself as a pioneer in tracking emerging epidemics made a series of costly mistakes during the 2014 Ebola outbreak that swept across West Africa with employees feuding with fellow responders, contributing to misdiagnosed Ebola cases and repeatedly misreading the trajectory of the virus, an Associated Press (AP) investigation into the company found. [6], Heinz ended his business relationship with the firm in 2014 after Biden and Archer joined the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company;[7] Heinz had opposed them joining the Burisma board due to the reputational risk. Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) was an offshoot of Rosemont Capital, an investment fund founded by Biden and John Kerry's stepson in 2009. Wikipedia editors removed the entry for Rosemont Seneca Partners earlier this week on the ground that it was not notable, archived comments from its Talk Page reveal. According to the terms of the email, the agreed-upon remuneration for Hunter Biden and Bobulinski was to be $850,000 each. Greeted by Chinese children carrying flowers, the delegation was then whisked to a meeting with Vice President Li Yuanchao and talks with President Xi Jinping. Hunter Biden (left) with father Joe Biden following the inauguration ceremony of President Barack Obama, Jan. 20, 2009. A troubling pattern emerges from this research, showing how profitable deals were struck with foreign governments on the heels of crucial diplomatic missions carried out by their powerful fathers. If a Trump-linked company had its Wikipedia page wiped or one from the Russia probe, its more than a safe bet to say that CNN would be dedicating multiple reporters to following the internet trail, said Curtis Houck, Managing Editor of the Media Research Center told The Post. The email includes a note that Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate. A proposed equity split references 20 for H and 10 held by H for the big guy?[12] The email was written by James Gilliar, directed to another man named Tony Bobulinski and a copy sent to Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden called Joe Biden and his Chinese business partner office mates in a September 21, 2017, email to the general manager of the House of Sweden office building. The two often talked on matters of foreign policy, says Jules Witcover in his Biden biography. The Massachusetts-based firm is headed by James Bulger, the nephew of the notorious mob hitman James Whitey Bulger. One of the companies mentioned on archived versions of the firm's portfolio is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based startup that claims to detect, track, and . But the Bank of China is very different from the Bank of America. [3] This section's factual accuracy is disputed. Anti-vibration technologies are considered dual-use because they can have a military application, according to both the State Department and Department of Commerce. ", "Explainer: Trump's claims and Hunter Biden's dealings in China", "The gas tycoon and the vice president's son: The story of Hunter Biden's foray into Ukraine", "Judges Revive Conviction of Hunter Biden's Ex-Business Partner", "Court reinstates fraud conviction for Hunter Biden business partner", article "Rosemont Seneca Partners" is from Wikipedia, https://en.everybodywiki.com/index.php?title=Rosemont_Seneca_Partners&oldid=2376241, Pages with citations using unsupported parameters. I have only employees that work for me in DC. Reporters from Bloomberg's Washington, D.C. bureau are prominently featured as they offer analysis of policy and legal issues. Hunter Biden is partnered with the Chinese state. The deletion happened Wednesday. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one. [1] Hunter Biden's lawyer stated "Hunter Biden had no interest in and was not a co-founder of Rosemont Seneca Thornton" [4] Hunter Biden is the younger son of former American Vice-president and current President of the United States Joe Biden, while Christopher Heinz is the stepson of former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. Among the companies listed on archived versions of the firms portfolio is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based company that purports to detect, track, and analyze emerging infectious diseases, according to The National Pulse. What was not reported was the deal that Hunter was securing. The T was Thornton. Hunter's stake, as of 2020, is worth at least $50 million if he were to sell it. Biden's entire investment partnership uses Chinese state money from its social security fund to the China Development Bank. An email dated May 15, 2017 from Jim Biden to Gilliar, copied to Bobulinski, Hunter and Rob Walker, was obtained by Fox News with the subject line Phase one domestic contacts/projects. Rosemont Realty made waves in 2010 by purchasing BGK, Santa Fe icon Eddie Gilbert's . I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them. Advertisement - story continues below. Hunter Biden Founder. This raises major national Security concerns about a Biden administration dealing impartially with an individual in this capacity. This story has been shared 105,331 times. ROSEMONT SENECA PARTNERS, LLC Company Number 4703140 Incorporation Date 25 June 2009 (over 13 years ago) Company Type Limited Liability Company Jurisdiction Delaware (US) Agent Name CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY Agent Address 251 LITTLE FALLS DRIVE, WILMINGTON, New Castle, DE, 19808 Ye and his associate Gongwen Dong (aka "Kevin"), applied to a bank and opened credit lines for a business named Hudson West III LLC, giving Hunter, Joe Biden's brother James Biden (and James wife Sarah Biden), credit cards which the Bidens used to buy extravagant items. In 2015 24 investors financed Metabiota to the tune of $30 million with RSTP being lead financial backer. The status of an independent Ukraine became the focus of much fake news reporting by the Washington Post to drive a wedge between President Donald Trump's efforts to improve relations with the Russian Federation following the disastrous foreign policy of President Barack Obama, which created a "zone of chaos" throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and the Caucus region. Another stakeholder is the China Development Bank Capital. The Hill article included a written answer from Shokin, who said his investigation into Burisma had included plans for interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as 'Chair/ Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,' in a reference to CEFC China Energy. Two US firms -- Thornton Group LLC and Rosemont Seneca Partners -- also own about 30% in BHR. Advertising: Tailor information and advertising to your interests based on e.g. In May 1995, his mother, Teresa, married Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts. Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son, and Christopher Heinz, John Kerry stepson, formed Rosemont Seneca Partners, a private equity firm in 2009 with their friend, Devon Archer.The three friends established a series of related LLCs. Previously, Mr. Schwerin was Partner at Oldaker, Biden & Belair, LLP from 2002 to 2008. This story has been shared 119,476 times. Rosemont Seneca Partners is an investment fund firm based in Washington DC. An archived version of BHR's website from 2014 says BHR was formed in 2013 by two Chinese asset managers alongside Rosemont Seneca Partners and Thornton Group LLC. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Jim Biden sent a list of key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.[20] The list includes Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. CAIFC has dual roles of intelligence collection and propaganda work. If you refuse to sign the wire Kevin I will seek to have you removed from the board for unjust obstruction of equity holder rights. In 2015, Ye arranged for an aide to meet with Hunter and in May 2017, Ye met privately with Hunter at a Miami hotel. According to The Hill Biden's firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, was receiving regular paymentsusually more than $166,000 a monthfrom Burisma. AVIC is a major military contractor in China. [8] It will be reimbursed. Hunter Biden, Joe Biden 's son, and Christopher Heinz, John Kerry stepson, formed Rosemont Seneca Partners, a private equity firm in 2009 with their friend, Devon Archer. I am the managing director of CEFC. #NavyVetUnited. RSTP, Rosemont Seneca Partners and Rosemont Realty are offshoots of Rosemont Capital, an investment fund founded in 2009 by Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz, John Kerry's stepson. In 2015, BHR joined forces with the automotive subsidiary of the Chinese state-owned military aviation contractor Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) to buy American dual-use parts manufacturer Henniges. Over the next seven years, as both Joe Biden and John Kerry negotiated sensitive and high-stakes deals with foreign governments, Rosemont entities secured a series of exclusive deals often with those same foreign governments. The house of Sweden is my D.C. Office space. Wikipedia removed an article on Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. The partners attached several branches to the Rosemont Capital trunk, including Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, and Rosemont Realty. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China. According to an email revealed as part of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation, Rosemont described themselves as a $2.4 billion private equity firm co-owned by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, with Devon Archer as Managing Partner.. Wikipedia editors deleted an entry for Hunter Biden 's investment company Rosemont Seneca Partners, according to comments on the Talk Page of . It has been revealed that Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), of which Hunter Biden was managing director, was one of the main financial backers for a company that partnered with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Metabiota. [9] I have complete authority as to who I hire and who I fire. [1][2] The fund was named after the Rosemont Farm, the Heinz family's estate near Pittsburgh. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. An investment fund firm based in Washington DC. Biden, Heinz, and Archer transferred and sold "duel use" technology to the Chinese military which was used to create the Chinese drone program and replicate the Chinese version of the F-15 fighter.[6]. Bobulinski said that Hunter withdrew money from Sinohawk as fast as it was deposited in the bank account by the Chinese. [26], U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts usually more than $166,000 a month from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia. Rather than set up shop in New York City, the financial capital of the world, Rosemont Seneca leased space in Washington, DC. Rosemont Seneca Partners was founded in 2009 by Biden, Heinz and Heinz's college roommate and fellow financier, Devon Archer, according to the Financial Times. By Jack Davis April 24, 2022 at 2:38pm . In an Aug. 5, 2011, email chain, Eric Schwerin, then-president of Hunter's Rosemont Seneca Advisors, informed Hunter that Nevergole had requested to split a retainer fee 70/30 for helping broker a . The most powerful . Biden and Archer created Rosemont Seneca Partners, a sister company to Rosemont Realty. Often those foreign entities gained favorable policy actions from the United States government just as the sons were securing favorable financial deals from those same entities. Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC is an investment management firm. Last modified on March 27, 2022, at 18:31, China Association for International Friendly Contact, U.S. Agency for International Development, https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/three-convicted-manhattan-federal-court-fraudulent-issuance-and-sale-more-60-million, https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ma/261136683, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335614/Trial-Boston-mob-boss-James-Whitey-Bulger-gets-underway-family-victims-say-look-eye.html, https://www3.bostonglobe.com/metro/1970/01/19/one-lingering-question-for-fbi-director-robert-mueller/613uW0MR7czurRn7M4BG2J/story.html?arc404=true, https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/, https://www.baldingsworld.com/2020/10/22/report-on-biden-activities-with-china/, https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/dc-tv-hunters-office-calm-before-the-storm/, https://thenationalpulse.com/news/hunter-biden-cefc-managing-director/, https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/11/hunter-joe-biden-cefc-office-mates/, CEFC China Energy, China Credit China Energy, Inc, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-response-hunter-biden-emails-business-dealings, https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/, https://fortune.com/2016/09/28/cefc-ye-jianming-40-under-40/, https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/6412130, https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/10/22/joe-biden-was-the-big-guy-getting-10-of-deal-with-chinese-businessman-says-participant-in-the-deal-n267149, https://sinopsis.cz/en/cefc-economic-diplomacy-with-chinese-characteristics/, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim-hunter-biden-china-joint-venture-key-contacts, https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/10/2017-05-15-12.56-Phase-one-domestic-contacts_projects-Memo-re-key-phase-one-domestic-contacts.pdf, https://www.bitchute.com/video/rMm4RvH5TTud/, https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/hunter-biden-invested-in-ecohealth-wuhan-partner/, https://apnews.com/article/46328e561bfb44b99b2e6937835be957, https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/23/like-russian-collusion-ukraine-hysteria-is-pure-projection-by-media-and-democrats/, https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/21/trump-ukraine-biden-1507051, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html, https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affairs-issue-launch-former-vice-president-joe-biden, https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived, https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/10/bidens-new-super-pac-is-a-foreign-government-agent/, https://thespectator.info/2020/10/15/unlike-pop-joe-biden-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-of-your-salary-video/, https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/06/breaking-source-reveals-hunter-biden-took-off-the-books-payments-from-burisma-aided-by-fbi-coverup/, https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/12/here-are-the-payments-to-hunter-biden-leaked-from-ukraine/, https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-served-as-ceremonial-figure-on-burisma-board-for-80000-per-month/, https://www.zerohedge.com/political/leaked-bank-records-confirm-burisma-biden-payments-morgan-stanley-account, https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4819961/hunter-biden-ukraine-joe-biden-conflict-interest-13-2014, https://consortiumnews.com/2019/10/14/dcs-atlantic-council-raked-in-funding-from-hunter-bidens-corruption-stained-ukrainian-employer-while-courting-his-vp-father/, https://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/british-court-unfreezes-accounts-of-yanukovych-era-ecology-minister-zlochevsky-378238.html?cn-reloaded=1, https://blogs.pravda.com.ua/authors/leschenko/5549e581cb3df/, Affidavit of Viktor Shokin on Biden shakedown, https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/10/15/october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts/, http://web.archive.org/web/20210218183940/https://haciendapublishing.com/articles/deep-dark-secrets-rich-famous-and-powerful-cliff-kincaid, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/12/opinion/joe-biden-lectures-ukraine.html, https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/08/will-hunter-biden-jeopardize-his-fathers-campaign, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/09/21/joe-biden-never-talked-ukraine-son-trump-needs-investigated/2401830001/, RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens' Chinese Secrets (Full Documentary), Committees of Correspondence for Democratic Socialism, CEFC is no ordinary private company. I know it is fact because I lived it. Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) was a spinoff of Rosemont Capital, a venture capital firm created by Biden and John Kerry's stepson in 2009. Patrick Ho, who headed a "think tank" funded by Ye and whom Hunter calls "the spy chief of China," was arrested in New York for bribing UN and African officials three months earlier. Of the various deals in which these Rosemont entities were involved, one of the largest and most troubling concerns was Rosemont Seneca Partners. This story has been shared 105,331 times. But the two men became close while serving for several decades together in the US Senate. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, Trump jokes about making up facts during Trudeau meeting, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, What's next for Buster Murdaugh after dad's murder conviction, life sentence, Sick trolls leak gruesome Maggie Murdaugh autopsy photo after it was accidentally shown on livestream, Madonna watches new boyfriend Joshua Poppers fight in New York City, Saving Private Ryan actor Tom Sizemore dead at 61 after brain aneurysm, How Ariana Madix discovered Tom Sandoval was cheating on her with Raquel Leviss, Max Scherzer's first look at the new pitch clock, Chris Rock Jokes About Watching Emancipation to See Will Smith Getting Whipped In Advance of Netflix Special: Report, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce. Vice President Joe Biden threatens Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin who was investigating his son, Hunter Biden, on the board of the Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma Holdings. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating. The Chinese money wasnt intended to purchase anything, it was just a way to funnel cash to the Biden family members. "Why was a foreign company, that was being investigated by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor's office for corruption, suddenly retain & solicit high profile US persons affiliated with government and pay them such large sums of money? The meeting occurred hours before Vice President Biden met with Chinese President Hu in Washington, DC for the Nuclear Security Summit. After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. Wikipedia Deletes Entry for Rosemont Seneca Partners, Claims Hunter Biden-Linked Page Is a 'Magnet' for Conspiracies. [1] [2] The fund was named after the Rosemont Farm, the Heinz family's estate near Pittsburgh. The notion that you and Kevin and Jackie are insisting that such an illegal scheme is in fact your understanding of how this company is organized well then I would say in light of the ongoing investigation you should not be surprised by warrant being issued related to this. Hunter Biden launched a consulting firm in 2008. My frustration, writes Peter Schweizer in his new book, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, is not that the solid reporting on Trump has been too tough, but that the reporting on the Obama administration has been way too soft or in some cases nonexistent. The author of the 2016 sensation Clinton Cash says Trump and his children didnt invent the blurring of government and business, and details a number of ethical violations on both sides of the political aisle. The entry for Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners was censored from Wikipedia on Wednesday allegedly because it was "not notable" and a "magnet for conspiracy theories.". On March 28, the Wall Street Journal reported a federal tax investigation is looking into payments cash transfers from a . Financial reports show that, in Jun. Hunter and Finnegan Biden joined the vice president for tea with US Ambassador Gary Locke at the Liu Xian Guan Teahouse in the Dongcheng District in Beijing. The story focuses on Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine's ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before he was forced into exile. Ive seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski.