regus retainer refund

This complaint was posted by a verified customer. It's been already 8 months since they can not arrange a return of refund (no issues with the office were discovered when we have moved out so they have confirmed we are eligible for full refund) We were renting at 2 Kingdom Street office.There are always some stupid reasons like "there is an issue with you bank, money doesn't go through", but no clear response what exactly was wrong, the support ticket is always closed within hours even before we have a chance to ask/ respond. 1. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Build an instant presence wherever you need to be, at prime business locations. This is a complete con, and scam through and through. For a break between calls, browse the developments many shops and restaurants, or explore the Downtown Historic District, just 15 minutes away by car. Our invoices are due on the payment date that is displayed on them. I have been a client of Regus for over years, was promised my rental deposit returned upon cancellation, then was informed the fine print read within daysIt has been almost a half a year and I am constantly getting lies regarding my refund The last notice appeared so genuine - but I realize now it was something fabricated: TASK RESOLVED: Return of Retainer Processed: [redacted] Retainer refund . She promised me that I could get it on October 19 because it took 48 hours. Pulling out of the company was a complete hassle and has been extremely difficult to get billing issues resolved because they do not have company representatives to make decisions. Our course will teach you the techniques that will help you embrace change and lead in a way that results in organizational and career transformation. There is non existent customer service department. www.myregus.com), a late fee was charged since the payment for your first invoice was received late and the other ones havent been paid at all. I will be taking legal action if this is not returned within 28 days (31/03/2023). Manage your Regus account in one place and make bookings on the move. Even after offering to pay the full amount billed for the calendar year of 2023, my bill continues to increase by $106.95 monthly. You should receive your refund within 30 days after your end date. I look forward to receiving more information from you. A fully-furnished office for individuals or teams, Customizable to match your brand and create your own office suite with private amenities. truth is, everyone knows that this company is a SCAM and have ZERO INTEGRITY. They often do so without adequately considering the effect these changes have on people within the organization. So when you need to scale up, cross borders, or make the move to hybrid working we're here to support you every step of the way. I called them again, which procedure took my time for 3 hours. It was so ridiculous that regus did not care about my 2-month retainer for office, however, it requires payment for next month virtual which was a much smaller fee compared to my receivable from Regus. This will ensure the agreement ends at the current final date and will not renew further. We appreciate your business. However, we will ask you to go through some security steps as part of our fraud-prevention policy. However, there are also credit notes that have been raised for the same period for your previous office in order to balance the account. Their billing is confusing, they billing customers one month ahead. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Private Office Space Shared Office Space Meeting Rooms Personal Desk Rental Shared Desk Space Virtual Consultations Location & Hours 17901 VonKarman Ave Ste 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Park Place Apartment Homes 356 1.1 miles away from Regus California Oracle Tower 8. October 8 Accounting and bogus charges in lieu and place of diligent customer service, Regus - Scam billing and contract fine print, Regus - Hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps. Talk to an expert. Prices are subject to change and will vary depending on the specifically selected products and services. Company Name: Max Dragon Technology Combine information learn about implementing change management, its tools and industry best practice, facilitated by an experienced change leader. The vital skills students learn will be immediately applicable to their careers. Even after reaching out to the sales manager, Mr. Daniel Vera, to protest and request an explanation, I never received a response.When I visited the facility on February 1st, 2023, I requested an explanation from the manager, but to no avail. We may have received incorrect data. Regus at N19 W24400 Riverwood Drive, Suite 350 Waukesha, WI 53188. Its a healthier, greener, flexible, and more cost-effective way to do business. Log in to access all our services and products Email. Regus does not communicate with customers via telephone. And if you read the message, try to actually comprehend what the issue is rather than blowing it off. We have checked and cannot find any payment details set up in your account. It is clean and smart and well organised. As you can see from your statement of account, available online (e.g. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction. Theyre fully supported by a range of additional services, like mail forwarding, call handling, meeting rooms, office space, and business lounge access. September 22 Now, Regus claims that I owe $1,459.85 for the year 2023, whereas I paid less than $600 for all of 2022.As a responsible business owner, I cannot bring my account current if I do not understand their charges. *Ts&Cs apply; participating locations only. When they try to collect the rent, their speed is very fast. Offering choice, flexibility, community, custom workspaces and consistently professional locations all over the world. For transparency, we have informed you of the price of your booking in advance and you have acknowledged it as well.The local community team has confirmed that they have assisted you on your event day during their operation hour.The charges we have billed you are valid and payable.If you need further assistance on this matter, please reach out to your local community team who are in touch with you.Thank you,Michelle SpireAssistant Global Customer Service. When I told a receptionist about the issue, she told me it was a good sign, it usually disappeared when the refund process had been started. If you were to take direct space or a sublease you would also see these fees in your rent annually. Regus Office rented: Wisma Atria Singapore *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Reserve a permanent desk in your favorite space, or simply drop in and hot desk at thousands of locations worldwide. Avoid using this company if you can as once your business is set up with them they will use this to their advantage and manipulate you into having to pay more money!UPDATE- IT HAS HAPPENED AND UNFORTUNATELY WHETHER THE PARAMETERS ARE SET OR NOT, ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED AND I SPOKE TO YOUR COLLEAGUE OVER THE PHONE TO QUERY THE DISCREPANCIES. Trustpilot is assessing this review in accordance with our flagging process. Get Regus reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. We will then confirm your payment date and amount. October 23 We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. You can work on trying to resolve a billing issue for MONTHS without ever being provided a single actual contact who works at the "helpdesk", and of whom the local agents aren't even allowed to call or email! On 26/10/22 we received an email from the legal department of Regus asking more certifications for Anti Money Laundering regulations in the United Kingdom and that we could not use any more the virtual address.We answered that this an important fact that should be known before the start of our leasing agreement, so we asked a full refund of everything we had pay. I would like to help you further in this matter but haven't been able to identify your account. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Helpful (1) Alice C. on 9/22/20 We found a responsible person where we inform her about the problem. I posted the review here and Sandra replied to me. We exclusively work towards building the skill bucket of professionals and corporate groups from various domains. Regus helps businesses find and create the right workplace for their people. Our professional workspace features a cozy business lounge, spacious conference rooms and productivity-fueling private offices. As you can see from your statement of account, available online (e.g. We find it very unfair that for this reason you post a very visible, insulting and untrue review. Sandra promised me to escalate my procedure below, however, when could I get it safely? Car park full (apparently because Regus has leased a load of spaces to a hotel nearby - Regus, feel free to confirm or deny) so I parked on grass verge together with 15+ other cars. The company left an official comment on this complaint. Avoid using this company if you can as once your business is set up with them they will use this to their advantage and manipulate you into having to pay more money!UPDATE- IT HAS HAPPENED AND UNFORTUNATELY WHETHER THE PARAMETERS ARE SET OR NOT, ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED AND I SPOKE TO YOUR COLLEAGUE OVER THE PHONE TO QUERY THE DISCREPANCIES. They charge your card for amounts more than stipulated on invoices! Everything included in our Business Address solution plus: Access to our global business lounge network when youre on the move, Call handling services are also available, A winning combination of virtual office services and workspace access, Includes meeting room use and 5 days office or desk space per month, Plus access to our global business lounge network, Select from a wide range of meeting room sizes, Available with presentation facilities and optional catering as required, Choose from thousands of locations worldwide, The perfect spaces to host pitches or board meetings, Equipped with presentation facilities, whiteboards, and optional catering, Purpose-built training spaces with breakout areas, On-site support team included and optional catering available, Unrivalled workspace. We appreciate your business. Regus are not transparent with their pricing. Were clear about this from day one. this is absolutely disgusting and scam act, i rent regus in King Hills for about 1000 pounds a month (3 room office) and last year on march they randomly deduct my credit card for about 5000 pounds for no reason. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. By effectively using change management techniques, students will learn how to facilitate smooth transitions in the workplace while maintaining morale. Hey Sandra and Regus, just return my retainer back then I would not post anymore! Please remember that the retainer is refundable at the end of your agreement. And we have the solutions to help you work this way. (Sandra, I used the portal at first, however, your system made an error.) Trustpilot is assessing this review in accordance with our flagging process. The company left an official comment on this complaint. Regarding the payment you state we never received, we will happily address this directly and if your bank shows that the transaction was successful, we will allocate the payment manually. Thank you,Lorraine BruleGlobal Customer Service at Regus, When I moved offices the expenses were over $3800, and $1300 went from my account and they claim "never showed up" on their end. Weve cut the cost of selected workspaces* for a limited time only. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as we have the details. Whether you work alone, youre growing a start-up, or youre running the worlds most successful corporation our network makes it possible to work near clients, colleagues, or family. Manage all of your workspace and business needs. Eventbrite - Learning Zone Inc presents Agile and Scrum Certification Training in Fort Myers, FL - Friday, March 24, 2023 at Fort Myers, FL, Fort Myers, FL. The MD has no care to his customer and just passes it back to the phone robotseeking legal advicelorraine under the email address we have done this and very much doubt it will conclude this mess as we have done everything you have requested in the past, Hi Dawn,Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this.You can quickly and easily end the agreement through the online portal (myregus.com) by going to Account > Workspaces and services > End Agreement. its been estimated that half of regus' revenues came from contract auto renewal3) non existent customer servicetheir company only exist to take ur money. I couldnt see your email address or Regus account reference in your message. 3. We have worked with thousands of professionals and companies across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Singapore, Dubai, and the United Kingdom to acquire certifications and up-skill their employees. Long-term commitments (i.e., greater than 12 months) often incur small increases in the monthly fee each year. Paid for parking online and have now received parking ticket from private company. (Sandra excused my late refund process from my manual process, however, I applied it from my portal but you deleted the function.) I look forward to receiving more information from you. Hybrid working is a better way to work that gives businesses and workers more choice on how and where they work. 2. IW Group Services Limited (IWG) is the company, Regus is one of the company's brands. After being in my new office they are increasing rent by 8.7%. Turned up at 450 Bath Road, Heathrow. Briana got my call. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Setting up an automated payment is straight forward and can be done through the online portal. THIS IS A SCAMTHEY WILL RIP YOU OFF FOR PRACTICE.CRIMINALS,CRIMINALS,CRIMINALS!STAY AWAY!DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING WITH THEM!THIS IS A CRIMINAL ORGANISATION.WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT USE THEM, Hi Lavor, Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this. Thats no big deal, makes sense. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. This company bills you for services you do not use. Browse our full range of products and services. Their lawyers are acting blind on Regus random deduction from my credit card, they only wanna persecute on why i dont pay for the next one month whereas the answer is obvious: they already deduct $5000 out of my $650 monthly rent. You're definitely smarter than them, Hi Samantha, Weve tried to identify who you are in order to assist you to no avail. Reform Skills, now assist professionals across various domains with the help of strong instructor panel; a panel of certified instructors that play a crucial role in identifying and covering development needs for working professionals and delivering a 98.7% success rate. Kind regards, Lorraine BruleGlobal Customer Service at Regus. If it has been longer than 30 days, please get in touch so we can investigate further. However, I was shocked to discover that my agreement had automatically renewed in October 2022, doubling my monthly fee and resulting in a 100% increase. I was using virtual office space. The company left an official comment to this complaint. Using our center address on your website is illegitimate without an active agreement between us. Car park full (apparently because Regus has leased a load of spaces to a hotel nearby - Regus, feel free to confirm or deny) so I parked on grass verge together with 15+ other cars. They charge absurd late fees, even though I put the payment information in the system and their software failed to record it. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Stay away!! The MD has no care to his customer and just passes it back to the phone robotseeking legal advicelorraine under the email address we have done this and very much doubt it will conclude this mess as we have done everything you have requested in the past, Hi Dawn,Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this.You can quickly and easily end the agreement through the online portal (myregus.com) by going to Account > Workspaces and services > End Agreement. According to its policy, the retainer took 30 days to get back to the tenant. We have checked and cannot find any payment details set up in your account. At the end of your contract, they will automatically renew you without a signature and without consent. It's supposed to be about 'convenience' which does not include the stress of finding somewhere to park ahead of an important meeting. Their whole existence as a company is solely corporate, no essence and all that matters to them is the revenue. Hi Hannah, Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this. Our invoices are due on the payment date that is displayed on them. As expected, I didn't get any reply yet from Regus. This company has the worst customer service I have ever experience in my life. Need to find a different location? Consumers complaining about Regus most frequently mention customer service, office space and credit card problems.Regus ranks 5th among Coworking Space sites. We therefore bring you a practical 1-day course that focuses on all levels of change impact and prepares you to face them according to new age best practices and techniques. I asked many times to contact written through emails with their legal department but nothing.Think very carefully before you become enganged for any reason with this brand name.We still have not receive any refund and we still receive invoices. No proper customer support contact or else.In case we don't get our money back within couple of weeks I'm ready to start a class action as I know there are other people who suffer from that negligence.Alexandra S. Hi Sasha,Im sorry to hear youve had this experience. I have booked a few rooms (Explorer 1-2 and Living 1) for my half-day event in Bangkok. Its an automated process. They are about people. I still did not hear anything back yet. Ts and Cs apply. Item #23 - Exit Virtual Office (VO) Agreement will be for a sixty (60) day term rather than a ninety (90) day term. It is not actually possible for our systems to take out more than the invoice amount or the outstanding balance as amount is set by these parameters. Long-term commitments (i.e., greater than 12 months) often incur small increases in the monthly fee each year. I asked many times to contact written through emails with their legal department but nothing.Think very carefully before you become enganged for any reason with this brand name.We still have not receive any refund and we still receive invoices. It won't go in any direction! I really thought that this company would be a good option for expanding our business. They're just a bunch of thieves who have been robbing baby boomers dry for so long and are now trying the same scammy ruse on millennials. Once we've received your information, your refund is processed within 30 days of the last day of your agreement. As you did not process this correctly, the agreement continued an additional month. Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind. With over 3,000 locations globally we have offices, coworking spaces and meeting rooms in every major town, city, and transport hub. Start checking the messages customers send you. A member of my team has already been in touch and provided a satisfactory conclusion.Kind regards, Michelle SpireAssistant Global Customer Service at Spaces. Here is my summary to strive for a refund of the retainer. Best, Lorraine Brule Global Customer Service at Regus, Funny thing about IWG regus is when someone expose them online about their dishonest practices they will quickly respond to it and come up with standard copy-and-paste template answers in order to give positive impressions to newcomers that their company is good. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Ive now been on hold for 45 minutes waiting for anyone at the company to pick up the phone. Theyre a great place to connect with colleagues, clients and other like-minded businesses. Please remember that the retainer is refundable at the end of your agreement. *T&Cs apply. Hi Hannah, Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this. * All prices shown are valid at the time of inquiry, based on 24-month contracts. On 26/10/22 we received an email from the legal department of Regus asking more certifications for Anti Money Laundering regulations in the United Kingdom and that we could not use any more the virtual address.We answered that this an important fact that should be known before the start of our leasing agreement, so we asked a full refund of everything we had pay. ive been trying to get my money back ever since. The parking is administered by a third party who then resells the empty spaces (they are not leased directly to the hotel). they have absolutely no respect for the customers4) threaten u with lawsuits and debt collection agencythis is perhaps the most disgusting and lowest act regus IWG can do. Get help. This is really bad customer service. So, if something causes a problem for you, like additional fees, missing or rejecting deliveries, issues with your payment method, they dont care. Changes in an organization are about more than just policies. A retainer fee is a prepaid fee used as a guarantee of commitment from professionals, such as lawyers, attorneys, consultants, advisors, and freelancers. We need to hold 2 months of product fees and the increase in your office monthly fee meant we held a lower amount. The lease does not start until October 1, 2020, which is still two weeks away.I have decided this is not the office space that will work best for my business.I want out of the agreement and a refund of monies paid. Theyre a great place to connect with colleagues, clients and other like-minded businesses. Please note: Change Management is 1-day training program (Friday). At this time, we are still within the timeframe of our retainer refund policy which is 45 days after your agreement end date. I am so frustrated. We fully understand the importance of receiving your refund promptly and have taken measures to make the process as smooth as possible for customers. Getting to Forum Corporate is a breeze, with secure underground parking, along with swift access to the I-75 and SR 82. After verifying my portal which ' my request for a retainer' had been disappeared, she sent me a form to let her know my bank information, which meant they didn't process my request until that day. Office staff are always friendly. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Receptionist only can communicate by email, even for the most important things for your business.