ottolenghi yoghurt flatbread

Your recipes NEVER fail. Sprinkle the gluten-free flour over the wet mixture and mix it through until a dough forms. Add the corn kernels to a large hot frying pan over high heat and char for 2 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time until golden brown all over. 8. While the vegetables are roasting, make the lavash. If your yogurt is thin and runnier than the kind I use, youll probably need to add a bit more flour. 2. I have some self rising flour that I need to use before it gets bad or I have to put in the freezer. Cut three pieces of baking paper to fit the trays. Cant wait to try it out. Season to taste. Preheat the oven to 170C/150C Fan/Gas 3. Perfect for a fall or winter appetizer or snack. Place 3 pancakes in the middle of each plate and spoon the yogurt on top. tsp ground cumin Especially delicious served with your coconut shrimp curry. Can I use cashew milk instead? Or just leave it plain as can be. Mix together with your hands to form a ball of dough. Make the yogurt flatbreads: Combine the flour, yogurt, baking powder, and salt. Heat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4 with two 30cm x 40cm baking sheets inside. I love sweet potato but unfortunately I dont really like hummus. 120g plain natural yoghurt 250g plain flour, plus extra for dusting 250g strong bread flour 100g ghee, for frying Salt. Continue to whisk gently, adding the cream cheese, then stopping as soon as it is combined. Add more flour if you need to, just enough so it's not too sticky. Use your clean hands to mix it together, until you have a dough. The dough was just perfect and I made 13 flatbreads (not sure how that extra one happened!) Since then, he has opened three additional delis, each with its own dedicated bakery program that pumps out the same little breads, and published four best-selling cookbooks. FOR THE SAUCE: Theres a list of recipes this flatbread would be perfect for up toward the end of the blog post. I'm glad they worked so well. Store in an airtight container on the counter for 4-6 days. Add the yogurt and stir with a rubber spatula or dough hook to combine. So I got up and reached downstairs and soaked a cup if chickpeas. With Celiac disease I usually have to resort to garbage, processed gf bread. It involves just four ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and just a few minutes to combine and roll out the dough. Flip and cook on the other side until puffy, golden and cooked through, another 2-3 minutes. Get inspired, surprised and hungry! This will make it easier to roll into circles. This is a dish developed for Yotam's 2016 debut at Meatopia, the fire and meat festival held at Tobacco Dock in London every September. But they dont quite meet my expectation and objectives. I used Fage 2% and it worked wonderfully! Remove the bread from the pan and keep somewhere warm while continuing with the remaining bread and butter. It also tends to leave flour marks which don't look nice. These turned out beautifully. This week Im looking at flatbreads, which are ideal vehicles for countless spreads, toppings and fillings. Ive long been a fan of flatbread (this homemade recipe in particular). If you want to make extra for later, I would keep the raw dough balls in the fridge and cook as needed instead of making them all at once and storing them. FOR THE FLATBREAD: 1 cup + 2 tsp whole wheat flour 3/4 cup yogurt (plain) 1/2 tsp salt A bunch chopped flat leaf parsley 1 tbsp or so of water if needed 4 tbsp olive oil for cooking the flatbread Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Put the tomatoes in a lined baking dish that's large enough to fit them all closely. This looks amazing! I used my kitchen aid stand mixture flat paddle to start, then switched to the dough hook. Set the broiler to high, and lay the peach or pear halves snugly on a small parchment-lined baking pan skin-side down, so they will poach while broiling. Skip links. I made both of these today to accompany Baba Ganoush and they were amazing! Break the big bubbles before picking up, lol!! You have never steered me wrong. Sprinkle the balls evenly with sesame seeds and deep-fry them in batches for 4 minutes, until well browned and cooked all the way to the inside, so make sure they get enough time in the oil. what happens if i ignore a ccj; Use an electric mixer or whisk to beat egg whites until soft peaks are formed. I enjoy it so much I even posted it on my own blog. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Make sure your work surface and hands are well oiled, because this dough is very sticky. Try to use one that has few ingrediants like cream,skimmilk,active bacterial culture and probiotic cultures. The dough will get sticky while rolling, so dust with flour as required. I cannot believe that I dit not thank you for posting this recipe yet! Delicious! Set aside to double in size (about 90 minutes). Add the orange and lemon zests, remove from the heat and set aside to cool down and infuse for at least 30 minutes. Other than the time taken for the flatbread, every thing else is quite easy definitely do-able for a potluck! I cannot wait to try the flat bread recipe, I discovered your blog a couple of days ago, and have been back to visit every time a have a spare second since! Spread the warm flatbreads with the mint yoghurt and top with the warm vegetables. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to serve. The author of nine cookbooks, he has been a weekly columnist for the Saturday Guardian for over 15 years and writes a monthly column in The New York Times Magazine. http://afracooking.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/spelt-yoghurt-flatbread-straight-from-the-fridge/. funeral directors southend; penalty charge notice costs; johns manville headquarters address; Hello world! I felt like making falafel. Garlic butter is completely optional. The perfect, pillowy soft texture. The unexpected ingredient is the yogurt which softens the dough and lightens the bread. Disclaimer:The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator. All three recipes are from either Plenty or Jerusalem, both cookbooks by Yotam Ottelenggi and Sami Tamimi that I am smitten with. They dont wait for butter. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the worlds best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. Transfer the dough onto the heated pan and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes on each, or until browned and cooked through. Draw in the sides and bottom of the bread, to make a loose pocket, and serve. Place the egg whites in a separate bowl and whisk until stiff; this should take 3-4 minutes if whisking by hand, 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer. Mix together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium bowl with 1 teaspoons of salt. ottolenghi yoghurt flatbreadnouvelle femme nicola sirkis et sa femme 2018. Add the yogurt and whisk till a smooth dough forms. The verdict? Updating the recipe now. Melt clarified butter in a nonstick pan and fry the flatbreads, one at a time, on medium heat for two minutes a side, until golden brown. I boiled them but theres not need to. 7. all. If the dough is still too sticky, add some more flour and continue to knead. This is going to be my new go to flatbread recipe! Or herbs. Transfer to an oiled work surface, rub your hands with oil and roll into a 50cm-long sausage. I think perhaps I need to try a different brand of yogurt. In a large bowl, mix together the vegan yogurt, olive oil, baking powder and salt until uniform. Works well,just one concern would recomend a better quality product of yogurt. Just made the flatbreads with my 5 and 3 year olds. Yay! I want to try again but Ill need to recover first. Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning, Yotam Ottolenghis Lavash flatbreads with mint yoghurt and vegetables: Theyre messy to eat, but its all part of the fun.. I will double the batch next time. When the flatbread cooks on the second side, it will puff and bubble (pretty fun to watch, I must say!). And when it came to writing the restaurants book, Ottolenghi and Scully were careful to adapt such recipes for the home cook while preserving their intensity and complexity though some recipes are still, as they write in the book, pretty involved.. Makes six starters. Chill for an hour or till ready to use. In a large bowl or jug, combine the yoghurt, cream, orange and lemon juices. 1 tbsp all-purpose flour Delicious, and so easy.Thank you for sharing so many wonderful recipes. By March 4, 2022 signification 32 cartes divinologue. Flip when you start to see bubbles, and remove when theyre at your desired level of browning or char. Mix the seeds with the chilli and a teaspoon of salt and sprinkle on top. My kids loved it! When ready to serve, trim the ends of the bread and cut 8 slices 3/4-inch thick. 10. Put both mints in a spice grinder with the oil, lemon juice and an eighth of a teaspoon of salt, blitz smooth, then stir into the yogurt and refrigerate. 170g 00 flour, plus extra for dusting10g unsalted butter, at room temperature and cut in to 1cm pieces tsp caster sugarFlaky sea salt1 tbsp olive oil1 tbsp honey1 tbsp nigella seeds1 tbsp sesame seeds2 tbsp linseed2 tbsp sunflower seeds1 tbsp poppy seeds1 tbsp coriander seeds, lightly crushed tsp chilli flakes. Before the Jerusalem-born chef Yotam Ottolenghi opened the first of his eponymous London delicatessens, on Ledbury Road in 2002, he developed the recipe for a savory, cakelike cornbread enriched with cumin, chiles and Cheddar. For the mint yogurt, tip the yogurt into a sieve lined with two cheese cloths, leave for an hour, then squeeze out as much liquid as you can, leaving about 200g strained yogurt. Your email address will not be published. Published by on October 31, 2021. Throughout the process, Scully says, We asked ourselves, Do you want to share the recipe or keep it a secret the rest of your life? And the chefs have decided to remain an open book. Im an Ottolenghi fan on Oregon Coast. Make the flatbreads. Put in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to a few days. Heat a tablespoon of the melted butter and oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat. cup / 60ml freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus grated zest of 1 lemon ( I left this out) Preheat a griddle or skillet to medium heat (350-375 degrees on an electric griddle). Makes 12, for four to six. Roll each ball, one at a time, on a lightly floured surface into an 18-20 cm or 7-8 inch circle about 1-2 mm or 1/2 inch thick. 1 tsp pomegranate molasses, ( I used blackstrap). I shared the weights of the ingredients to try and prevent that! Serve hot. The dough is ready when it is able to hold its shape and is not sticking to your hands or the surface. What do you put in it or eat with it? FALAFEL WITH WHOLE WHEAT YOGURT FLATBREAD WITH YOGURT-TAHINI SAUCE. Gradually add in more flour until the dough starts to form into a ball. This is the easiest flatbread recipe ever a total go-to of mine for any meal or snack requiring dipping or wrapping. Credit Solution Experts Incorporated offers quality business credit building services, which includes an easy step-by-step system designed for helping clients build their business credit effortlessly. In this recipe I used gluten free oats ground into flour in place of the all purpose flour. Add in 1 cup of flour and stir to combine. Having never made flat bread before and never buying it either, Im not sure what to do with it. Reduce the oven temperature to 360 degrees. I think Im going to attempt to make these with half the sodium I will let you know how it turns out after reading the comments Im eager to try this recipe. Donec gravida mi a condimentum rutrum. I expected this recipe to be good because Id trust mel with all my dinners for the rest of my life, but these flatbreads are WAY better than I expected them to be, and so easy its basically too good to be true. We topped with hummus, olives, vegan feta and TJs cauliflower tabbouleh and it was amazing. Sign up and receive the latest tips via email. , The brand I have in my fridge right now is Two Good but Ive made this with store brand and Oikos as well. Add butter as required. I wont change anything in this recipe; it works well the way it is. Yotam Ottolenghi's vegan chocolate pots with tahini caramel. Roll each ball of dough into about a 6-inch circle, flouring the rolling pin and counter as needed. And great to know they still work well with dairy and wheat free options too. These cookies do not store any personal information. Not only is the food great, its the kind of cookbook that I like sitting in bed reading. Makes eight. Mel, this was so delicious. In a large bowl, whisk together: Start mixing the dough until it clumps together. Erin from one of my favorite blogs,Naturally Ella, chose this weeks recipe a simple blank canvas homemade hummus. No Comments; fiat ducato 11m3 fiche technique 0; 0. formation levage poulet tunisie . How does the texture of this compare to your Naan Indian Flatbread recipe? Whether it's cooking for a quick mid-week supper, a table full of friends, vegan or vegetarian or an impressive dessert, explore the Ottolenghi flavours, all in one spot. Melt a tablespoon of ghee in a nonstick frying pan on a medium-high heat, and fry the bread for three to four minutes, turning halfway, until golden-brown on both sides. Roll each piece into a ball, then flatten with a rolling pin into round discs about 2mm thick. Thankyou, That's awesome to hear! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Flip and cook until spotty and golden and cooked through. Fill a deep, heavy-bottomed medium saucepan with oil( I used regular vegetable oil). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks Jeanine. Its brunch incarnation sweeter than the savory original, and paired with roasted peaches and maple cream is just one of over 120 recipes in Ottolenghis new Nopi: The Cookbook ($40, out tomorrow from Ten Speed Press), co-authored with the Soho restaurants head chef, Ramael Scully. Find favourite recipes from the Ottolenghi Test Kitchen, our cookbooks, Yotam's columns and more. 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro We also added garlic and fresh thyme and after grilling them we lightly buttered them and added more garlic and fresh thyme (can you tell I am Italian garlic in everything if it needs it or not). 8. Turn the speed to medium-high, and beat for 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth, elastic and leaves the side of the bowl. There are so many ways to use this flatbread! Thanks! After doing some research, we realized that flatbread may be easier bread to tackle because it requires no rising and no baking and we were right! tsp cayenne pepper I love that they have some protein in them as well. But hes kept the coveted cornbread recipe a secret until now. On a well floured surface, roll out 6 long pieces of dough. It should not be considered a substitute for a professionals advice. It doesnt have to be perfect. You may need to adjust the flour as needed if the dough is too wet or add water if it is too dry. 5. These super quick and easy yoghurt flatbreads are made with just three ingredients! Draw in the sides and bottom of the bread, to make a loose pocket, and serve. 2. Lightly grease a loaf pan with butter and line it with baking parchment. Quick and easy. Ive been craving flatbread for a week now. Gently press down each pastry, so it stretches to about 15cm wide, then set aside. The consistency is the most important factor. Halved the recipe and made these last night. Carefully fold beaten whites into the corn mix, one third at a time, taking care not overwork the mixture. I make bread quite often but I have never attempted flatbread. Tag @sweetsimplevegan on Instagram and hashtag it #sweetsimplevegan. Yotam Ottolenghi is chef/patron of Ottolenghi and Nopi in London. Thanks again for a great recipe! 4. Roll each ball of dough into a thin 6-inch (or so) circle, flouring the rolling pin and counter as needed. Over medium heat, place a grill pan to warm up. It took a while to get the dough to the right consistency but it was well worth it. Serve warm. SO good. Thanks for an easy, yummy recipe! Spoon in the yogurt, then draw up the sides of the kitchen towel. They're also perfect to serve with dips. Divide the dough into 6 even parts. . Im glad it worked out. 1 1/4 cups / 250 g dried chickpeas You can alsoFOLLOW MEonFACEBOOK,INSTAGRAMandPINTERESTto keep up to date with more delicious recipes. 3. Photograph: Louise Hagger/The Guardian. Thank you! Melt about 2 tablespoons of butter and place in a separate bowl with milk, yogurt, egg yolks, honey and roasted corn. For the original recipe, visit Naturally Ella. Meanwhile that gives you time to prepare the vegetables. Traditionally flatbread is made without yeast, which is also known as an unleavened bread. Heat a skillet or frying pan on medium heat. Just easy, deliciously soft flatbreads. Thank you so much for posting these lovely recipes! We never get to freeze naan, though. For countless other variations, click here to see what the other members came up with. 12. That changed yesterday. ), this 4-ingredient flatbread recipe is brilliantly simple and produces a flatbread that is soft, tender, and delicious. Try lavash with tomatoes and mozzarella and goat cheese. So yummy and paired them with the greek lettuce wraps. Oh I must have missed that list! Place the cream and maple syrup in a medium bowl and whisk until firm peaks are formed. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Check the dough after 1 1/2 minutes to ensure that it is not burning. Flatbread recipe slightly adapted from Yotam Ottolenghis Plenty, Your email address will not be published. This morning they finished off the flatbread but I still had leftover lamb and cucumber/mint relish. Your email address will not be published. Can I substitute the spelt for rye or almond or rice flour? Menu 1 vanilla pod, halved lengthwise with seeds scraped. Dont worry if you dont have all the seeds listed: just increase the amounts of what you do have, so the total quantity comes to the same. Thanks for all these great ideas.love this site. 15. Itll probably take you one or two breads to master it (theres a lot of folding involved), but once you do, youll be off. Your email address will not be published. I just made these last night and they were so easy and so yummy! I followed the recipe weights and used what I thought was a very thick yogurt, but it was SO sticky. Put the tomatoes in a rimmed baking dish that's just large enough to accommodate them all snugly. Trader Joes sells lavash flatbreads in a squarish shape that can be used as pizzas or wraps. Thank you. ingredients, I realized I only had a small container of 2% Fage yogurt so I was a 1/2 cup short. about 3 cups / 750 ml sunflower oil, for deep-frying Think greens: lavash with kale and collard greens or lavash with greens, broccoli and mushrooms. I came up empty handed. cup heavy cream1 teaspoons maple syrup cup cream cheese, room temperature. Im going to try again because I desperately want this to work for me! 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley Gently fold into the sweet potato mix and set aside. Gradually add in more flour until the dough starts to form into a ball. Knead the dough lightly a few times until you have a soft ball which is no longer sticky. 10. So awesome that cottage cheese worked in a pinch! Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. High fives! Put the porcini in a bowl with 120ml of lukewarm water. Reserve the remaining syrup, which will be used when serving. Spread on a large lined sheet pan, and roast for five minutes. 7. And totally worth the wrath of mom, apparently, and the roasty toasty fingertips. Many thanks for the recipe and ideas. Photograph: Colin Campbell/Guardian. I . Great idea for the playoff games as we are having them with stuffed cherry peppers and leftover Roasted garlic beef & French rolls (recipes on this site) from yesterdays games. Fry the onion for nine minutes, stirring a few times, until soft and a little charred, then spoon into a bowl and mix with the cheese, paprika, spring onion, coriander, vinegar and half a teaspoon of salt. 2. Place Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl and give it a stir. We share fresh and fun recipes to show you that vegan cooking is easy, approachable and delicious Sign up to get the latest recipes, video announcements, and more! One bad falafel experience and youre scarred for life. Your yogurt flatbread sounded yummy, too. If you use it, leave out the baking powder. Continue until you have cooked all of the dough. Yotam Ottelenghis falafel with flatbread and Yogurt-Molasses_Tahini Dressing. Learn to cook fast, easy meals that don't sacrifice taste. Take the setting down a notch and feed through again, then repeat notch by notch until you pass it through the thinnest setting. Cant wait to give it a try. Naan and flatbread look similar and you could easily think they were both the same thing. I love sharing recipes from my kitchen to yours. Just be sure to not cook the flatbreads with the garlic butter on them - the garlic tends to burn. If using optional garlic butter, mix butter and garlic together then brush on top of the flatbreads as soon as they come out of the frying pan. I had a little less then half a cup of plain Greek yogurt in the fridge so I tweaked the rest of the ingredients measurements to work with that. Haha, thanks for trusting me. 3 ounces corn kernels, fresh or frozen2 tablespoons butter, plus extra for greasing cup all-purpose flour, sifted cup instant polenta2 teaspoons baking powder2 tablespoons superfine sugar4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing the loaf pan5 tablespoons whole milk cup Greek yogurt3 eggs, yolks and whites separated1 teaspoons runny honeyCoarse sea salt and black pepper. ottolenghi yoghurt flatbread. Made this last night and had a HUGE mess. Oh, ouch!! cup / 15 g chopped mint, plus extra to finish I've done the same before by mistake when I was using all purpose flour instead of self-raising Wondered why my flatbreads were so flat haha. This is the recipe Ill be using from now on. The recipes come with stories and. You can use any other oil in place of the olive oil in the bread. Let rest while the griddle preheats. Perfect,perfect, perfect. Remove from the oven, set aside to cool, then peel off the skin. cup / 15 g flat-leaf parsley, chopped Add the yoghurt, flours and a teaspoon of salt, and knead slowly for two minutes, to combine; the dough will be quite dry. From left: chefs Ramael Scully and Ottolenghi at Nopi restaurant in London. Lift the flatbreads on their paper bases on to the hot trays and bake for nine minutes, turning the trays halfway through, until golden-brown. Give it a go with baking powder next time - you'll be impressed! There are endless ways to use them. If you're wanting to use the optional garlic butter, simply mix the butter and garlic together then brush over the flatbreads as soon as they come out of the frying pan. With your hands, press out the dough into a 15cm x 8cm rectangle, dust with flour and feed through the pasta roller on its widest setting. Roll each piece into a ball, put on a large tray, cover with a clean tea towel and set aside to double in size (about 90 minutes). These were so simple and quick to make and rivaled fresh pita bread. Place the flour, polenta, baking powder and sugar in a medium bowl with 1 teaspoon of salt and a good grind of black pepper. 3 tbsp water Here's what you'll need (full measurements in the recipe card below) Place Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl and give it a stir. Yes I have gluten and dairy intolerances and used coconut dairy free yoghurt and gluten free flour and the mix worked really well. 6. After a few rounds of testing, and a couple of chewy failures later, this fluffy gluten-free flatbread was born. Fry for 5-6 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown on both sides. Remove the pan from the broiler once the peaches are nicely caramelized and set aside to cool. The next book is coming out in two years time. These super quick and easy yoghurt flatbreads are made with just three ingredients. Ill confess Im skeptical about gluten-free bread alternatives for the most part, but the flavor and texture of these was excellent. 1/2 tsp salt Knead for about a minute until the dough is smooth. I made them with fat free greek yogurt and they still turned out delicious. when I pulled up the recipe today, I noticed this one, so I decided to give it a try. Hi Susan, yes, I think you can (other recipes online use self-rising flour). Knead for a minute, until smooth, wrap in clingfilm and chill for an hour. Fold each flatbread into two or. 2. Yes, it takes patience and a bit of focus, and it can go wrong, but once youve got the hang of it, the result is second to none. Mostly, I love dark chocolate and joggers (not jogging). Set aside until required. Then, something hit. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. The only difference is that you need to use olive oil to roll out the flatbreads instead of flour. My husband is intolerant of yeast, so these are great. Push the potatoes to one half of the tray, and put the onion wedges in one of two empty corners. What a great, EASY recipe to follow. Set aside to soak overnight. salt My husband says its as good as the traditional naan bread I make, and this recipe is easier. This is important for the tomatoes to be able to broil. Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox. 2. Or dinner. cup / 150 g Greek yogurt On a lightly floured counter, divide the dough into 12 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Yotam Ottolenghi is the restaurateur and chef-owner of five Ottolenghi delis, as well as the NOPI and ROVI restaurants in London. I live in Idaho with my husband, 5 kids, and selection of weird farm animals. Divide the dough into six. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to use. These are so handy to pull out when you're having curry or soup for dinner. This recipe looks amazing. Your email address will not be published. Take each wedge and shape/fold into a rough ball. I served them with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion and the feta sauce you have in your greek lettuce wraps recipe. Its a flatbread free for all. I halved the recipe and used buttermilk as I didnt have yogurt. We often find that our first flatbread becomes the test for proper heat level/cooking time and the remaining flatbreads cook more efficiently and successfully. , Hi Mel! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Can something else be used in place of the yogurt? Meanwhile, make the vegetables. I was thinking in the oven, but maybe heating them up on the skillet would be better? Getting a flatbread recipe to work right, taste great, keep well and a dough thats foolproof, has been on my list for a long time. You can use hot or sweet paprika whichever you prefer! 4. cup / 180 g light tahini paste ( I used regular tahini, 1/2 cup instead of 3/4) Working out of Nopis open, subterranean kitchen, Scully first hired as an Ottolenghi chef de partie 10 years ago expresses his Chinese, Malay and Indian heritage on every small plate. Reminded me of fresh garlic naan bread combined with the texture of a good bannock. The most important ingredient in this flatbread is plain yogurt. But there is a difference between the two and that difference lies in one important ingredient - yeast! His bold Asian flavors, which soar eastward of Ottolenghis Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean origins, define dishes like a signature twice-cooked baby chicken, zinged with chili sauce and kaffir-lime-leaf salt; and a roasted pineapple dessert built to absorb both a tamarind glaze and melting coconut ice cream. Roll each ball of dough into about a 6-inch circle, flouring the rolling pin and counter as needed. Ive made this recipe so many times without fail! 1 tbsp or so of water if needed