nicole scherzinger alfonso valiente

I grew up in a family where my grandmother sang and always played the ukulele. Early life. I prayed for this., She further revealed, I got to showcase the different talents I have. Right here at FameChain. Her father is Filipino, from the Batanes Islands in the Philippines. Back to her early life, the multitalented personality was born Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger on June 29, 1978, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. "[12] Scherzinger was engaged to Nick Hexum, lead singer of 311, whom she dated from 2000 to 2004. Right when she was a little youth her kin isolates. They did a whole scene in the dance studio. When Nicole was two years old, Alfonso left the family. As per analytics, Gary was a welder, and Nicoles mother was a clerk in Louisville, Kentucky childhood was always challenging for the lady, but she worked hard to rise to prominence. He is fond of travelling, watching anime and movies. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Is David Goggins Sick? Els pares de Nicole es van separar quan tot just . It experienced lackluster sales on the UK Albums Chart, which led to her eventual departure from the label the following year. [23] Their debut studio album, Popstars (2001), debuted at number six on the Billboard 200 chart. Im getting the [acting] bug. [113], Scherzinger has named Whitney Houston as her idol and biggest influence. ", "Harry Styles will appear on The X Factor this year, and 4 other things we learned from the series 14 launch", "Jemaine Clement, Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk Join Dwayne Johnson in Animated 'Moana', "Nicole Scherzinger to Co-Star in ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Reboot", "Watch the First Trailer for ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake See Abigail Breslin as Baby! Nicole Scherzinger with her half sister . We are going to learn about her Age, height, and Net worth. [10] At age six, they moved to Louisville, Kentucky,[10] where her mother was a clerk, and her step-father was a welder. Scherzinger also ventured into television, winning Dancing with the Stars in 2010, and serving as a judge on several other television talent shows, including The Sing-Off (20092010), The X Factor US (2011), The X Factor UK (20122013, 20162017, 2019), and Australia's Got Talent (2019). Nicole was born in Honolulu in Hawaii as Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente, taking her mother's name Rosemary Elikolani and her father's Alfonso Valiente. this is what her family looks like. [72] Scherzinger sang "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" at the Andrew Lloyd Webber: 40 Musical Years tribute show. Rosemary Elikolani and Alfonso Valiente are the parents of the famous X-Factor judge, Nicole Scherzinger. [70] In June 2012, she was confirmed as the fourth judge for the ninth series of The X Factor UK to replace Kelly Rowland for a reported salary of $1.17 million. Since its inception in 2019, Scherzinger has been a panelist on The Masked Singer, which was a ratings success, and she briefly reunited with the Pussycat Dolls for a planned 2020 tour. According to the sources, Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, on June 29, 1978, to parents of Filipino & Hawaiian, and Ukrainian descent. However, when her parents divorced, Nicole moved to Germany with her mum and later took her step-father's name, Gary Scherzinger, after he adopted her.15 Sept 2017 Among her chance as lead vocalist, Scherzinger created dispute concerning . She struggled with body dysmorphia before an early photo shoot with the group triggered her bulimic behavior, which lasted nearly a decade. So how does the former Pussycat Doll - and. Thats the only way I knew how to express myself, because I was shy as a kid. [119] During the recording process, she stated that Sam Smith's 2014 album In the Lonely Hour inspired her to get "emotionally raw. Build. [85] In July she performed the American national anthem at the A Capitol Fourth concert in Washington, D.C. and during the opening of the 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games. [21] Initially reluctant to audition, Scherzinger later opted otherwise as she saw it as an opportunity to travel to Los Angeles. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. [147] In 2012, VH1 ranked her eighth on their list of "100 Sexiest Artists",[148] while Complex magazine ranked her twenty-ninth on their list of "The 100 Hottest Female Singers of All Time". . [47] She returned for the second season before being replaced by Sara Bareilles. She grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. [128] Stephen Thomas Erlewine from Allmusic wrote that, she "sings with the finesse of a demo singer, serving the needs of the song without betraying a hint of personality. Husband And KidsContinue, The topic of Brianne Howey Parents is getting peoples attention as the former has been shining, Read More Brianne Howey Parents Have 5 Kids, Ginny And Georgia Cast Siblings And FamilyContinue, The star of EastEnders, Patsy Kensit, is rumored to have a face surgery. duPont Manual High School, Louisville, Kentucky, United States. Its nationality is American and its ethnicity is mixed (Filipino, Native Hawaiian, Ukrainian). [114] She has also stated that Andrew Lloyd Webber's music has been influential to her as an artist as she grew up listening to musicals such as Jesus Christ Superstar, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Evita. My two words for the day were, Good luck. I forgot how to speak. "[127] Nick Duerden of The Independent described Scherzinger as the "ultimate modern celebrity" thanks to her work with the Pussycat Dolls, her television ventures and her publicized personal life. [77][78] Scherzinger's second studio album, Big Fat Lie was released in October 2014. Alfonso left the family when Nicole was two years old. If I talk about it, I might tear up, she admitted. Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) is an American pop/R&B singer, songwriter, dancer and occasional actress who is best known as the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls. Dont judge me. I was like, Good luck? I said it so many different ways. Her birth name is "Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger". The two met back in the early 1970s and dated for a while before tying the knot. Her full name is Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente. [108][109] Shortly after in April that same year, Scherzinger held a three-night musical showcase at The Sun Rose, Hollywood. She has a younger sister, Keala. My mother always taught me to be graceful. I love the film, The Sapphires, by Wayne because it was about women of color, said Nicole, who earned a Laurence Olivier Award best supporting actress in a musical nod in her West End debut as Grizabella in Andrew Lloyd Webbers Cats. It meant a lot to me that Wayne was open to casting me because I was this color. While she has acted on TV shows, Nicole admitted that she was nervous on her first day on the Dirty Dancing set. What is Nicole Scherzinger's Nationality? [104] Scherzinger voiced Miranda Trese on Netflix original anime series, Trese, which premiered on June 10, 2021. Well, Nicole Scherzinger's age is 44 years old as of today's date 24th February 2023 having been born on 29 June 1978. Growing up, I just loved music. Her mother has Native Hawaiian, Ukrainian, and Polish, ancestry. Nicole's mom is of Hawaiian and Ukrainian ancestry while her dad is Filipino. "[136], Writing for The Daily Telegraph, Adam White has described Scherzinger's career as "a perfect case study in all the right ingredients not automatically producing a great result;" [] she's never taken off as a pop star in her own right, instead achieving greater visibility and success as a reality TV judge and spokesperson for products. Nicole Scherzinger parents are Alfonso Valiente, of Filipino descent, and Rosemary Elikolani Frederick, of Ukrainian origin. [67] Meanwhile, Killer Love was re-released with four additional songs, including the fifth and final single, "Try with Me". The singer continues her foray into acting by playing Penny (originally played by Cynthia Rhodes) in Lionsgate TVs remake of Dirty Dancing, the 1987 movie that starred Jennifer Grey and the late Patrick Swayze. Ujjwal is a aspiring and confident freelance content writer in a dynamic organization. Patsy Kensit Face Lift Rumors Explained: Did She Really Have Face Surgery? Im close to Mrs. O (Sharon Osbourne), Louie (Louis Walsh) and Simon (Cowell). She was born on 29 th June in 1978 in Honolulu, Hawaii, the U.S. However, Nicole stressed that shed be excited if she were really considered for the long-awaited big-screen version, set for a 2019 release and to be directed by Stephen Daldry, with Stephen and original book writer Winnie Holzman tapped to write at least two new songs. Her mother Rosemary married German-American Gary . The two met back in the early 1970s and dated for a while before tying the knot. Her father, Alfonso Valiente Jr., is a pure-blooded Filipino who hails from Batanes Islands in the Philippines. [132] While recording for the album Scherzinger incorporated pop, R&B, hip hop, and rock genres. [65] She mentored the Over 30s; her final act, Josh Krajcik, was named the runner-up of the season. (2021). After that, they never met and moved on with their life. [136] According to Billboard, the cancellation of Her Name Is Nicole in 2007 hampered Scherzinger's solo career,[145] while both of her albumsKiller Love (2011) and Big Fat Lie (2014)were released in territories except the United States. I was dying inside. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is mixed (Filipino, Native Hawaiian, Ukrainian). Hers was a divine gift and it happened to come in the most beautiful package. [34] In March 2007, Scherzinger announced that her debut studio album would be titled Her Name is Nicole and was initially scheduled for a release in late summer. ", "Nicole Scherzinger: 'I have sacrificed relationships for my work', "Nicole Scherzinger: from Pussycat Doll to X Factor judge", "Nicole Scherzinger: 'I'm recklessly ambitious. Nicole Scherzinger was raised by her mother Rosemary Elikolani Frederick, who is of Native Hawaiian and Ukrainian descent. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, Scherzinger began acting at the age of 14 and studied musical theatre at Wright State University. Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente is her complete birth name. Aspiring to pursue a career in music, Scherzinger dropped out of college and toured with the American rock band Days of the New before finding modest success with Eden's Crush, a girl group created through The WB's Popstars. [169] A collaboration with online fashion retailer Missguided was released in March 2014, where she designed a 30-piece range. Nicole's date of birth is June 29, 1978, and she was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Their married life ended when Valiente left Rosemary when Nicole was at age of two. Her mother later married Gary Scherzinger, whose surname Nicole eventually adopted. Gary Scherzinger: Divorce: Alfonso Valiente: Net Worth: $500 thousand: Eye Color: Black eyes: Hair Color: Brown hair: Nationality: American: Ethnicity: Hawaiian and Russian: Religion: Christian: . [170] Their collaboration helped the retailer increase profit by 70%. [39] Both songs were originally recorded for Scherzinger's solo effort. [13], At the age of 14, she joined Actors Theatre of Louisville, where she was cast in her first professional play, La Bte. We worked so closely with our director, Wayne. Answer (1 of 10): Yes, attractive and a great and underrated singer. I went to a Tony Robbins seminar. [10] For her audition she sang Whitney Houston's version of Dolly Parton's song "I Will Always Love You" and alongside Ana Maria Lombo, Maile Misajon, Ivette Sosa, and Rosanna Tavarez, established the girl group Eden's Crush. She has a sister Keala Scherzinger. Alfonso left the family when Nicole was two years old. Nicole Scherzinger born Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and television personality. She also confirmed the release of a new EP of music, Warrior and debuted one of its songs "Never Going Back". Moreover, Scherzinger's parents separated when she was still a baby. [156] She has taken a public Pro-Life stance,[157] and avoids identifying herself as a feminist. Nicole Scherzinger exclaimed at one point in our recent chat at the Four Seasons Hotel. She had such a powerful energy about her that when she sang it was like she had wings she filled the universe with her voice. Sometimes, you dont think things work out, but its for a bigger plan. Early life. I learned hula dancing at a young age. She also confirmed that she remains unsigned at the time of writing. Her first album was "Killer Love". Also Read:Is Sarah Hyland Sick? (Killer Love includes the hit singles "Poison", "Right There", and "Don't Hold Your Breath".). [165], Scherzinger along with numerous other artists were featured on the single "Love Song to the Earth", which was released in September 2015 ahead of the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference, as part of the global campaign to raise awareness on climate change. My mother was a hula dancer. "[56] In October 2010, Scherzinger released "Poison" as the lead single from the album, which peaked at number three on the UK Singles Chart,[57] and announced her departure from the Pussycat Dolls to focus on her solo career. "[146] Since 2006 she has been featured on FHM's "100 Sexiest Women" list peaking at number nine in 2011 and 2014. Scherzinger was surprised she got the part as she was up "against a girl with blue eyes and blonde hair. 01/05/2019 - Nicole Scherzinger - The Art Of Elysium's 12th Annual Celebration - Heaven . We were stuck in a lodge in the middle of North Carolina. Further, her biological mother, Rosemary Fredrick, has Hawaiian and Ukrainian backgrounds. [98] Between October to December 2019, she appeared as judge on The X Factor spin-off's Celebrity and The Band. ", "National Television Awards reveals its 2017 nominees check out the full rundown and vote now", "Katy Perry, Lady Gaga And Beyonc Lead 2012 People's Choice Nominees", "Teen Choice Awards 2012: 'Breaking Dawn,' 'Snow White' Lead Second Wave of Nominees", "Teen Choice Awards 2015 Reveals Second Round of Nominations, Including "Choice Selfie Taker", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nicole_Scherzinger&oldid=1142137060, This page was last edited on 28 February 2023, at 18:33. La seva mare va donar a llum na Nicole quan tenia 18 anys i vivien en una zona central de la ciutat. Nicole, striking with her long brunette hair and wearing a bright-red pantsuit, a taupe blouse and mile-high platform sandals, could win a Binibining Pilipinas (Miss Philippines) title hands down. "[53] The following month, she portrayed Maureen in Neil Patrick Harris' Hollywood Bowl production of the rock musical Rent. Her parents are her father, Alfonso Valiente, and her . [103] The Pussycat Dolls' "React" was released in the same month, to moderate success. [59] On the UK Albums Chart the album debuted and peaked at number eight and by November it sold over 140,000 copies. [171], In cooperation with Unilever, Scherzinger recorded Duran Duran's "Rio" (1982). "[129] Caroline Sullivan of The Guardian described her vocal performance as "powerful and true," though notes it's "more evident live than on record. Meeks sought out a singer who could "deliver some more world/operatic textures and sounds. Husband And Daughter. Nicole Scherzinger (@nicolescherzinger) Instagram photos and videos nicolescherzinger Follow 3,152 posts 5.6M followers 860 following Nicole Scherzinger When you are born in a world you don't fit in, it's because you were born to help create a new one. The duo separated when the entertainer Nicole was just 2-years-old. Husband And DaughterContinue, Your email address will not be published. [124], Scherzinger possesses a soprano range. Required fields are marked *. Ethnicity And Parents, Meet Laurie Metcalf Sister Linda Metcalf And Brother James Metcalf, Parents And Net Worth, Judith Light Facelift Surgery: Are The Rumours True? It was released on June 24, 2022. Scherzinger made history and a hugely successful judge on the UK show by becoming the only judge to have all three of her acts in the quarter-final and the second judge to have her remaining two remaining acts as the final two, with Arthur eventually winning the series. [36][37], The Pussycat Dolls' second and final album, Doll Domination was released in the United States on September 23, 2008, and peaked at number four on the Billboard 200. [7], Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente was born on June 29, 1978,[8] in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Alfonso Valiente of Filipino descent and Rosemary Elikolani Frederick[citation needed] of Native Hawaiian and Ukrainian descent. . [88] After a 3-year break from The X Factor UK, Scherzinger returned as a judge for the thirteenth and fourteenth series, replacing Rita Ora. [89][90] She voiced Sina in the animated feature Moana, which was released in November 2016 through Walt Disney Pictures. During the event, Scherzinger sang a number of musical theatre productions, as well as announcing a return to solo music. But when I got there, I was the front row center cheerleader, jumping around. Sibling, Girlfriend, And Net Worth. Nicole Scherzinger pas aproximadamente ocho aos en una relacin intermitente con el piloto de Frmula 1 Lewis Hamilton (izquierda) de 2007 a 2015, pero su relacin golpe muchos obstculos en el camino. [6] Her other ventures include clothing lines and a fragrance, as well as serving as an ambassador for the Special Olympics and as a supporter of UNICEF UK. It wasnt until I got into a youth performing arts school that I started learning more musical theater stuff. I was, nope, not doing it. Find out about Alfonso Valiente & Rosemary Scherzinger Divorced, children, joint family tree & history, ancestors and ancestry. [121] The music video of the song "Right There" featured Hawaiian and Tahitian fashion and dance moves. . Both became the prime limelight as the parents of the star. [125][126] Scherzinger's vocal abilities have received contrasting opinions; Adam White of The Daily Telegraph considers her as "an incredible vocalist" but notes that her voice is not distinct. They saw New Year in together in Aspen Colorado. LOS ANGELESFilipino pride! Nicole Scherzinger exclaimed at one point in our recent chat at the Four Seasons Hotel. Yes. Nicole, who appeared in several series before cinching the role in Dirty Dancing, loved her experience acting in the TV movie. [44] On April 5, 2009, Scherzinger performed "America the Beautiful" at Wrestlemania XXV, at the Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas. The Hawaii native, who voiced Sina in Disneys animated film, Moana, acknowledged her heritages role in her musical and dancing inclinations. Also, read about Susan Anne Christman Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente was born on the 29th of June, 1978, in Honolulu, Hawaii. This article will, Read More Patsy Kensit Face Lift Rumors Explained: Did She Really Have Face Surgery?Continue, Leila Farzads plastic surgery has been the subject of numerous rumors. [80] "Your Love" peaked at number six on the UK Singles Chart and was a moderate success on other international markets. Nicole Scherzinger often leaves her fans floored with her stunning red carpet moments and insanely challenging workout videos, but her latest post left her 5.6million Instagram . Nicole Scherzinger is an American vocalist, artist, performer, and TV character. [30] The album was preceded by "Don't Cha", which became their international breakthrough, peaking at number two on the Billboard Hot 100. And Also Read:Who Are Pierre Perriers Parents? [172] In December 2011, Scherzinger began endorsing the imPress Nails manicure line and has her own signature series. [94] In September 2017, she launched her debut fragrance, Chosen by Nicole Scherzinger. [122] Stylistically, Scherzinger draws inspiration from Jennifer Lopez, Sienna Miller, and Gwen Stefani. [118] While on stage Scherzinger borrows personas of Tina Turner and Mick Jagger; "the way he prances around stage and the poise he has on stage. [106], The Pussycat Dolls reunion tour was put on hold after Scherzinger was sued by the group's founder Robin Antin. [6] Rosemary then married German-American Gary Scherzinger, who adopted Nicole, and whose surname she eventually took. . I couldnt have asked for a better role. [175] In March 2013, she was announced as an ambassador for British Airways promoting first class routes to Moscow. So, being out in the front, I had to pick up fast and make myself look just as good as everybody else.. Nicole Scherzinger: 'I'm an alpha female' She's a devout Catholic who prays before every gig and plays board games with her boyfriend, Lewis Hamilton. Filipino pride! Height. [48], In May 2010, Scherzinger and her dance partner Derek Hough won the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars. Nascida em Honolulu, no estado do Hava, e criada em Louisville, Kentucky, ela inicialmente se apresentou em peas no colegial e estudou na Wright State University antes de dedicar-se a uma carreira artstica. If youve seen his I Am Not Your Guru on Netflix, theres a lot of people jumping around, really excited. "[130] Rolling Stone magazine readers voted Scherzinger as their ninth Favorite Dancing Musician. [24] They went on to tour with 'N Sync and Jessica Simpson, but, by the end of the year, their label went bankrupt and the group disbanded. Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente (Born June 29, 1978), better known as Nicole Scherzinger is an International singer, who is the vocalist of the famous band 'Pussy cat Dolls'. Scherzinger has millions of fans across her social media platforms and mega-hits songs, under her name. Asked when was the last time she had the time of her life, to paraphrase (Ive Had) The Time of my Life, the popular song in the soundtrack (the cast also recorded its version), Nicole said, It was recently. At the age of six, Nicole Scherzinger's parents got a divorce and she was raised by her mother in Louisville, Kentucky. Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente was born on June 29, 1978, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Alfonso Valiente of Filipino descent and Rosemary Elikolani Frederick of Native Hawaiian, Ukrainian and Polish descent. She was born on 29 June 1978 in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. We cant wait to see you in Wicked. I was, what? Oh yeah, Id love to be in it, absolutely, Nicole enthused. Nicole Scherzinger Parents: Alfonso Valiente And Rosemary Elikolani, Nationality And Ethnicity: Despite the fact that Nicole Scherzinger's parents gave birth to her she was raised alongside her half-father Gary and her biological mother Rosemary. [81] In December, Scherzinger made her West End debut starring as Grizabella in the 2014 revival of the musical Cats at the London Palladium where she played the role for a 12-week run until February 8, 2015;[82] her performance received rave reviews from critics particularly praising her rendition of the song standard "Memory" and garnered a Laurence Olivier Award nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical. [76] In February 2014, Scherzinger announced that she signed a record deal with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records for a reported $4.5 million. And Abby (Abigail Breslin), shes so brilliant. ", "Reviews for the Dirty Dancing remake are in and it's not good news for the "sad" and "strange" TV special", "Nicole Scherzinger Uses This One Beauty Product For Everything (Even Deodorant)", "From 'Frozen 2' to 'Star Wars': Here's your guide to all the Disney Easter eggs in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet', "Nicole Scherzinger confirms new TV judge role as speculation over Darcey Bussell's Strictly Come Dancing replacement continues", "AXS TV Sets Premiere Date For 'The X Factor: Celebrity', "X Factor: The Band loses viewers to BBC Question Time as ratings are revealed", "The Pussycat Dolls Reunite for First Time in a Decade on U.K.'s 'X Factor': Watch", "Pussycat Dolls' Saturday Night Takeaway Performance Poked Fun At X Factor Backlash", "Justin Bieber, 5 Seconds Of Summer And The Pussycat Dolls: 5 Major Moves On This Week's U.K. Singles Chart", "Nicole Scherzinger excited to join cast of "Trese", "Nicole Scherzinger Joins Cast Of NBC's 'Annie Live! Nicole has recently been single and has not been involved with anyone. Your email address will not be published. Nicole Scherzinger (@nicolescherzinger) Official | TikTok nicolescherzinger Nicole Scherzinger Follow 59 Following 3.4M Followers 30.1M Likes No bio yet. Her birthdate was on Jun 29, 1978. Cancer is her zodiac sign, and she is 44 years old. It was the chick with the skin like mine. Scherzinger. She is the daughter of her father Alfonso Valiente of Filipino descent while her mother Rosemary Elikolani has Native Hawaiian Samoan and Ukrainian ancestry. Her father, Alfonso Valiente, is of Filipino descent, and her mother, Rosemary, is of Hawaiian, Ukrainian, and Russian descent. Rosemary then married German-American Gary Scherzinger, who adopted Nicole, and whose surname she eventually took. to create a space for me where I can live out my full potential as an artist, without having to be defined by any style or genre of music." Yeah, its everything, she said. I wanted to be Whitney Houston.. [155], In late 2012, Scherzinger spoke of her experiences with bulimia at the height of the popularity of the Pussycat Dolls. [123] During her twenties, Scherzinger tried to emulate Lopez by dying her hair blonde. . He opined that despite her possessing natural talents, she doesn't have "Lady Gaga's edge, Katy Perry's chutzpah nor Rihanna's lan" adding her "drive, passion, [and] unstinting commitment to succeed" is what sets her apart from other singers. [71] Scherzinger mentored the Boys category and selected James Arthur, Rylan Clark-Neal, and Jahmene Douglas to compete in the live shows. . (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The ambassador for Unicef and the Special Olympics flatly denied the buzz that shes in talks to play Elphaba in the movie adaptation of Stephen Schwartzs Wicked., With a laugh, she recalled, I saw a lot of my family, and they were like, almost in unison, Congratulations! Nicole Scherzinger has dated - Nick Cannon (1999-2000) - She was romantically involved with comedian, rapper, and television host Nick Cannon between 1999 and 2000.; Nick Hexum (2000-2004) - Nicole met 311 rock band's vocalist, Nick Hexum backstage during Days of the New concert in 2001. However, according to some reports, the pair divorced in May 2017. Don't miss out on the latest news and information. [1] end sal pit ku hevjn ji hev veqetiya, diya Scherzinger bi Nicole xwika xwe re Louisville, Kentucky, ji ber ku mr w y n, leker . She is 43 years old. [29] After will.i.am recommended Scherzinger to Iovine,[26] and in hopes to obtain a solo deal, she successfully auditioned in December 2003 along with Melody Thornton joining Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta and Kimberly Wyatt. Her astrological sign is cancer, and she is 43 years old. Nicole Scherzinger belongs to a mixed ethnic background, and her family background is even more complex, but reports suggest the lady is an American national and holds an American nationality. Nicole was born to her parents, Alfonso Valiente and Rosemary Elikolani. After a number of push backs,[28] Scherzinger decided not to release any further singles from the album and at her request, Her Name Is Nicole was eventually shelved and shifted back her focus on the Doll's second album. When she was just a baby, her parents separated,. Alfonso Valiente, Rosemary Elikolani, Gary Scherzinger: Profile. The prominence of her role in the group was a point of contention within it, and eventually contributed to its dissolution in 2009. [12][10] When asked, Scherzinger states, "My music is the only place I'm open about it. [86][87] Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris, a live variety show premiered on September 15, 2015, on NBC with Scherzinger as co-host; the show was cancelled after one season due to low ratings. Vaikyst [ redaguoti | redaguoti vikitekst] Scherzinger gim Honolulu, Havajuose. Everyone believes the outstanding singer is American, but not everyone knows & believes the lady is half-Asian. During this period, Scherzinger garnered the lead roles in regional productions of the musicals Chicago, Guys and Dolls, and Show Boat. She is the daughter of Rosemary Elikalani (Frederick) Scherzinger and Alfonso A[lueta] Valiente, Jr. [114][115] She noted, "no one can sing [her songs] like her. Call 896 6000. She was also born to her father, Alfonso Valiente, and mother, Rosemary Elikolani. Her father, Alfonso Valiente, is of Filipino descent, and her mother, Rosemary Elikolani, is half Native Hawaiian and half Russian, from Vladivostok (Nicole's . She said that she wanted to be "Whitney Houston growing up" and praised the singer's vocal abilities and stage presence. [163] Since 2014 Scherzinger is an UNICEF UK supporter and has traveled to Guyana, Manila, Philippines, and Kenya, where she visited the organization's supported centers benefiting children in poverty. Rosemary Elikolani - Professional Life. God had something else for methis role.