nate and christy bethel

Season 4 - Legacy Payment Plan $160 usd Includes: Payment plan of 2 payments of $160 over 2 months. I was walking out some heavy baggage from my childhood and worried that I was going to bring lots of pain and trauma into my marriage, but worst of all, continue in the bad examples I had seen of marriage. But only the redeemed will walk there, and those the Lord has rescued will return. Its time to be a family and set the table for others, to become the true family of God that the world so desperately needs. AN UNKNOWN FOE But as I sat there in worship I felt like God wasnt wanting to reveal the obvious because we know that any great birthing season will draw in the enemy to the arena. Wadi Kishon means waters of snaring. The Spirit of God is releasing strategies in prayer at this moment that will lure and trap the enemy into the rushing waters of His Spirit, drowning out his plans, chattering words, and confusing doctrines. If this is you take this simple yet profound advice a friend gave us months ago STAY THE COURSE! The spirit of Athaliah is so afraid of your seed that she seeks to usurp the true thing that God's given you, the true assignment, the true call, the true tribe that you're called toand it wants to assassinate them. While that also may sound harmless, it is not. We've had to war, contend, and battle for the promise but now we are entering into a time of peace and rest. It wants to take over the environment of your home and sow strife. The parents of little Olive have been taught so poorly. An attached comment on the Instagram feed speaks the sad but harsh truth: You guys need psychological help and are doing more harm than good for the name of Jesus and for the grieving mother. Devastated to hear today that my friend @jeffjansen passed away. This pathway of holiness season is a "separated unto the Lord" season where He will lead you off the merry go round of constant warring and fighting and into a settling and establishing, but it will require intentionally leaning into His presence and refusing to be baited into old cycles and patterns. Watch the doors to the delivery room: Now this is what you are to do: A third of you priests and Levites who are going on duty on the Sabbath are to keep watch at the doors, a third of you at the royal palace and a third at the Foundation Gate, and all the others are to be in the courtyards of the temple of the Lord (2 Chronicles 23:4-5) They knew that for Athaliah to be cast out and for Joash to be installed as king they needed to guard and watch the doors so that there was no way for her to access him. I might just let this one speak for itself Link to the full word and strategies in bio.. Dont be fooled by the movement still taking place - God is leading you from Egypt, out of the limbo, and temporary shelter and bringing you into your settling. This week get our or worry and manage mode and just praise Him and let Him move the mountains for you. This means watching what we watch, what we are listening to, what advice we take on, whose calls we are answering, and what we are entertaining and letting influence us. His voice calls out to His daughters, rise up my daughters, rise up! The last few days have been incredibly sad for a young family who are part of Bethel Reddings music ministry with the announcement that their two year old daughter was pronounced dead after ceasing to breathe. The sons of Issachar(1 Chronicles 12:32) knew the times and seasons and knew what to do, and we have the ability to do the same right now. Nesting season is coming. "Ok Lord, I lay it all down. n-gustafson@bethel.edu. Your directions and your will, I heard Him say. I want to specially speak to those who are trying to advance forward with that crazy idea and dream and you have been hit on every side. - Restoring dreams and visions You will have to truly discern and know what you are called to do and what you arent, and be unapologetic about turning away what isnt ordained by God for you and your family. This week get our or worry and manage mode and just praise Him and let Him move the mountains for you. But only 4 months or so ago Jeff reached out and in the middle of a trying season gave us the most astounding heaven sent word that cleared away so much confusion. Your hands were tied and your tongue was numb but now you feel the hum of a new song and and the roar of recompense in your belly. Because of her position of intimacy with the Lord, God released His insights to her that settled the disputes of the people. God is releasing a zeal over His people right now like Jesus had, its not a zeal to tear down the church but to build her. And when he asked, they set food before him, and he ate. Last week I pressed record on my phone and just spoke what God was saying and then noticed a swirl over the weekend into the new week. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful Hebrews 10:23. To those taking the legacy road right now thank you! As a worship leader at Bethel, Kalley has been wrongly taught that she is prophetic by nature. Why should I fast? I wanted to encourage those building, pioneering, and dreaming with the lord right now that you are on the pulse - keep going! Christy Johnston was born and raised in Australia. Last week I was putting out the trash when the voice of the Lord boomed into my spirit these following words.. Undergrad Undergraduate Student Life Contact Us Meet Our Team. Are you still rehearsing it? Your failures and thinking this will end badly, I heard Him then say. Athaliah means afflicted by God which means Athaliah is the walking wounded or could even be described as the spirit of revenge, coming at you in retaliation for overcoming her mother's (Jezebels) hold on your life. Good morning! It is a mantle of courage and boldness to stand fiercely against the enemy and stand guard over your family. Ground zero for the false teachings of the NAR is Bethel Church in Redding California. He can see that while he thought you were out of the game God was rewiring you and preparing you for the next chapter and he is throwing all he can to get you to cave in to the noise, fear, and pandemonium. Join us for our most powerful season yet.. House of Acts starts September 12th 2022 It sweet talks its way into your inner circle, and then it disassembles you from the inside out. Jeff mate, we are going to miss you.. Join us in 2 weeks as we begin! Christy works at Toyota North America as Dispute Resolution Supervisor Customer Services Division. How then can we say to him the child is dead? In our next season of Grow we feel strongly that God wants to wake us up prophetically to be able to hear clearly for the days ahead. They are the ones in this season that arent satisfied by the status quo but are in pursuit of what God is doing and are parting ways with the hustle and hype of mans ambition. Get ready for a wave of righteous voices rising up. He didnt fake it or ever back down from his convictions like so many have. In a few weeks we kick off our third season for the year - House of Acts. One of the pastors we were with took us past the healing. 10 Kristy Dr, Bethel, CT 06801 Off market Zestimate : $598,400 Rent Zestimate : $4,058 Est. Link in bio, To those who are pioneering healthy after many broken generations.. This plan of the enemy has come with a controlling spirit, guilt, and condemnation that you are leaving people behind but the Lord showed me that these people are simply not willing to move where God is moving so they would rather hold you back. What do you need restoration and recompense in? Its time to step completely out of all cycles of dysfunction once and for all. I have felt such a strong intentional pull away from the old wineskin of the hustle and busyness. It is, but its what is needed because the future of the Church must be a healthy Church. It wants to give you the second-best options. A few months before we started our ministry we were going through the most intense warfare we had ever experienced. The Giants in front of you are about to fall! God is building you and getting you ready to build what you never imagined you would be called to. God is on a rescue mission and He is sending out his daughter to the four corners of the earth.. they are coming with the Name of Jesus to rescue the lost. Gossip and the words you are speaking: This is a very common way to allow this spirit inby tearing down others. Im not interested in eating the same old manna over and over, are you? - Discerning and interpreting what God is speaking. We mourn for Kalley. Last week I pressed record on my phone and just spoke what God was saying and then noticed a swirl over the weekend into the new week. Do you need your voice back? I feel this so deeply. They attend and assist one of the worst apostate churches on the planet. - Discerning and interpreting what God is speaking. But the reveal is coming. www.myyeartogrow.com (Link in bio). Thankyou Jesus! www.myyeartogrow.com, Throughout my life I have seen God so faithfully deal with the enemies assignments and injustices against me and my family over and over and while sometimes there are seasons where it feels delayed, it does come. He is the senior leader of Bethel Church, a charismatic megachurch in Redding, California. Worship in the midst of noise and opposition: "When Athaliah heard the noise of the people running and cheering the king, she went to them at the temple of the Lord. Website crashing 10 times a day. #family is revival So Davids I know you feel this in your spirit right now. Rebuke her and command her to leave! The 38th annual Film Independent Spirit Awards are being handed out Saturday afternoon.. Ke Huy Quan collected another award to add to his haul . After living the majority of her life plagued with insecurity and fear, she came to learn the power of her identity in Christ. Its time to see the fruit of your yes. God is seeking out His daughters who will choose to come up higher, above the noise, and listen to His voice. The spirit of Athaliah wants to come and rob you of the authentic artifact that God is wanting to bring to you. A few mornings I woke up hearing a song in my spirit that I just couldn't shake by Rick Pino called "Leaning on my beloved" which comes from the Song of Song. They are coming to pour out the sweet fragrance of Jesus into the earth. Individuals are responsible for the facts and opinions contained in their posts. I shall go to him, but he will not return to me. 2 Samuel 12:15-23, Email all comments and questions to c3churchwatch@hotmail.com, Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth? Galatians 4:16. David therefore sought God on behalf of the child. These people are scammers and this is the test - they wont put this post on their fake profile, or will they? This would be a season where we can use both hands and all our effort and might can be focused on the building, where we won't have to constantly keep defending ourselves from the ravenous beasts that have been at our doorstep. Misfits where are you? This is a time when God's going to deal with the wrong alignmentsthe wolves and the lionsthat have been waiting and crushing you at every point. There is a movement that has begun through a people who will take the blood of the lamb and their testimony (Rev 12:11) to the four corners of the earth and not shrink back in fear. Read the rest of the word in bio. The enemy has been raging against so many who are about to enter into a delivery seasonwhich has come as a culmination of a season of pioneering, process, refining, and fresh vision that has led so many to a place where they're finally ready to birth the new things that God has given to them. Dont settle! Were asking for prayer, she wrote. Kids sick nonstop for months. I feel like its a word of hope to break through the noise of the fear mongering on the airwaves that carry zero solutions, and give some vision into the days ahead. This will be the season where you foiled their plans and you lead many others into their promise. Bethel Redding School masquerading as an Assemblies of God Bible Institute. - Re-activating and stirring the prophetic gifts It is, but its what is needed because the future of the Church must be a healthy Church. I wanted to raise the white flag, I was done. Nate Johnson 90 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $2.99 Releasing Prophetic Solutions: Praying Heaven's Promises Over Your Home, Family, and Nation Christy Johnston 471 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $9.99 Stolen Reality Nate Johnson 4 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $2.99 Nolan Reed Nate Johnson 35 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $2.99 First Nate Johnson 6 (2 Chronicles 23:15) Cancel her access. Its time to pick up your sword and be a voice in this time of history that takes the keys of influence away from culture and gives them back to the church. As Siseras armies were lured into battle with Barak and his armies, Sisera fled on foot in terror and ran into the camp of Jael. www.myyeartogrow.com. Months before I was married in 2006 I was not in a good place. I see revival coming to the family of God. So here it is! Gods reformers are actively rebuilding the, foundations of Gods Word in every mountain of. The muzzle that has been over you for the last few years is coming off and your cry of justice and reformation is about to be heard. The parents of dear little Olive will also be reunited with their precious daughter, when they are allowed to find true solace from their pain and grief, by turning and trusting in our great Saviour Jesus Christ, and not the god that holds Bethel in such dark deception: And the Lord afflicted the child that Uriahs wife bore to David, and he became sick.David therefore sought God on behalf of the child. He may do himself some harm. But when David saw that his servants were whispering together, David understood that the child was dead. And the servants of David were afraid to tell him that the child was dead, for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spoke to him, and he did not listen to us. He may do himself some harm., But when David saw that his servants were whispering together, David understood that the child was dead. Look for the blast from the past situations that reveal themselves in the next few months and deal with them quickly. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. Now you will see what the tempering and refining season was forging inside you and your divine purpose being unveiled. 2,566 posts. Dont fall for it! Saw this in my memories from a year ago and wanted to share it. Website crashing 10 times a day. I feel there's an instruction in these words from the Lord to completely sever and do away with the past season and to devote this new path and this new season to the Lord where we have a hundred percent focus on where He's leading us and what He's leading us into. Sound a little controversial? It's going to be a time and a season when we're able to focus completely on what He has given us. Athaliah is not the Jezebel spirit but is far nastier because she has been around Jezebel and is hired to do her bidding. He gave me the most humbling advice not to repeat some of his mistakes, and was a man who had been through some tough years that God was doing a new thing in and through. Of course He can, He is God. A palm tree in the bible signifies providence, divine wisdom and intelligence from the Lord - it is an opposite way of thinking to the worlds. Stifled. None of us are privy to the events surrounding Olives death but Gods Word does remind us of King David who, when his sin was exposed and judgment pronounced, gives an example of his strong faith in a God who will reunite him with his child in eternity. When you come across a Jezebel, watch for and discern who are her "Athaliahs". Pay attention to the strategies the Holy Spirit releases in dreams, visions, and in His Word, these are the strategies we are to release in prayer and intercession. They operate a dead raising team that claims they have resurrected 15 people, with shockingly no witnesses. There are 3 professionals named "Christy Bethel", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Can I bring him back again? There has been a massive push from the enemy to put stocks on the feet of those moving forward by tethering them to people and the expectations from past seasons. We must deal with the things that are no longer working and crumbling around us and rebuild according to the word not according to popular Christian culture. He wants you to retaliate and lose your peace. Join us! His voice sent shockwaves to the enemys camp and Ill never forget the years I was schooled by the anointing on his life as I would listen to his messages and evident glory upon his life. The officers and the trumpeters were beside the king, and all the people of the land were rejoicing and blowing trumpets, and musicians with their instruments were leading the praises. Happy Jewish new year! So I said, Lord, what is this assignment? And He led me to 2 Chronicles chapter 23 which speaks about the daughter of Jezebel, Athaliah. Cut the cord! I think it's quite a normal thing for pioneers when the Lord calls them out into the deep, for them to begin to plan for a backup route or path. You fasted and wept for the child while he was alive; but when the child died, you arose and ate food., He said, While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, Who knows whether the, But now he is dead. Soon youll be out the other side of this long season! Often we can stay in connection with people who have drifted from the path because we feel a sense of loyalty to them and dont want to see them in a bad place, but in doing so we can hold ourselves back from the path and even drift from the path ourselves. Devastated to hear today that my friend @jeffjansen passed away. We have to get our hands out of the cookie jar of religion and surrender to the leading of the spirit again. This is a new chapter; this is a new path. Earlier this week, I had a dream where I was being pursued by wild beasts and lions that were chasing after me. Generally we agree but not always. It conveys to people that they have a spiritual gift they may or may not have. Are you caving to the pressure to be mediocre and let your fire fizzle out or staying on fire no matter how increasingly unpopular it is.. Hope this gives so more language and confirmation for this season. However, Bethel Church is a part of the New Apostolic Reformation, which believes they are modern-day prophets and Apostles, complete with all their power. (Source). For the full transcript of this word,. In an Instagram post, Heiligenthal said her daughter stopped breathing Saturday and was officially pronounced dead. You cant look around at Sodom like Lot's wife did and also be able to hold your gaze with Jesus. The enemy has planted watchers instead of watchmen around you to come across as safe and protective but they are only surveilling your life to usurp you. I have never done that nor will I ever do that. The muzzle that has been over you for the last few years is coming off and your cry of justice and reformation is about to be heard. We had people hacking accounts. Tonight I was worshipping when I saw a very clear vision of a map of the state of Texas and the Lord was hovering a magnifying glass over it. We have to get our hands out of the cookie jar of religion and surrender to the leading of the spirit again. Deborah then prophesied a God-inspired strategy she said in Judges 4:7 then I will lure Siseras armies to fight against you at the Wadi Kishon, and I will hand him over to you. However, she then tells him, that Sisera himself will be given into the hands of a woman. We believe in a Jesus who died and conclusively defeated every grave, holding the keys to resurrection power. True north check - are you following Jesus or culture? Product details Publisher : Destiny Image Publishers (December 1, 2021) Language : English Paperback : 400 pages ISBN-10 : 0768458900 ISBN-13 : 978-0768458909 Item Weight : 1.25 pounds