maria divine mercy official website

They never faltered in delivery the warnings to Gods people, the prophecies and the Word of God. My Sons disciples will be turned on by those in charge of the Catholic Church on earth and accused of being false. Time must never be squandered when you are preparing to welcome Me. We must remain faithful to this One God Who Has remained faithful to me, you, and each living person until this very instant. They will be fooled into believing, instead, in the false prophets and as there are so many of them wolves in sheeps clothing they will be drawn to those who will say all the things they want to hear. Let us then observe what was better written in Saint John's Revelation on this subject: It is because you are a prophet, the end time prophet. You must, children, always remember that my Son could never contradict His Church on Earth for He is the Church. My dearly beloved daughter, God, through private revelations, gave His children a better understanding of what is contained in Sacred Scripture. I Am God of the Most High, Who, because of the free will I have given to all of My children, will have to suffer enduring pain until the New Paradise on Earth evolves. The Truth will, no matter how difficult it is for you to digest, set you free. 13 talking about this. Only God knows. Should you embrace lies, though you already know the Truth of My Word, you will fall into despair. Please click below for free downloadable copies of the prayers given by Heaven in the Book of Truth, as well as the guidelines given to Maria Divine Mercy from Jesus on how to set-up prayer groups. If you do, you slap Me, your Jesus, in the Face. I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father. Sin will always stand between you and God. Another possible cause can certainly be added: the upcoming changes that the False Prophet will impose on the Truth will change the faithful's perception of God's Teachings by falsely rendering them to be harsh, intolerant, and unloving when compared to the newly introduced pagan and sin-erasing cult of universal false love in the New One World Religion. When something is UNQUESTIONABLE it leaves no room for any DOUBTS. Among them are these: We are currently in the Great Tribulation: "My dearly beloved daughter the three and a half years remaining in the. ), Miraculous Photos Of Jesus And Mary And The Holy Family, Miraculous Photos of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, and Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary, at Holy Love Ministries, Free Offer Rosary Of The Unborn Finger Card, The Spiritual Journey Through The Sacred Chambers Of The United Hearts Of Jesus And Mary, Holy Love And Divine Love Free Booklets, Holy Love Nightly Self Examination Of Conscience, The Chaplet Of The United Hearts Of Jesus And Mary, Daily Prayers Of The Children Of The United Hearts Of Jesus And Mary Holy Love Ministry, Heavenly Guidance For Priests Holy Love Messages, For The Church, All Nations, All Families, All Individuals Consecration Of The Heart Of The World To The United Hearts Of The Most Holy Trinity In Union With The Immaculate Heart Of Mary, The Goal Of All Humanity Unitive Love And The Sixth Chamber Messages, St. Joseph Vestibule Of Grace Messages, The Apocalypse Antichrist Mark Of The Beast Three Days Of Darkness Holy Love Messages, 2015 Special Locutions Terrorism Is Irrational Locutions To The World, The Year 2015 Prophecies Locutions To The World, 2014 Special Locutions Locutions To The World, 2014 Review (Summary Of Messages) Locutions To The World, Failed Prophecy Economic Collapse Believing In Locutions To The World By A Soul, Marys Pope Three Significant Prophecies, Mary Woman Clothed With The Sun Locutions Messages, Locutions Important Teachings Messages, Is There A God? Here are two good summaries and preparation guides for the Book of Truth prophecies on this blog: Guide To The Warning And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ You have been led into grave error through your tolerance for sin. Only I, Jesus Christ, one of hundreds of prophets during My Time on Earth, attracted the type of hatred, which was inflicted upon Me. When they say this they do not know the Truth, which is contained in the Holy Bible. Wishing neither to be known, or celebrated in any way, Maria Divine Mercy the name she was given by Jesus says that she had never read the Bible nor had heard of the Second Coming, up to the time she received the messages. https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/. I need members of the clergy involved and prayer books to be used. Trust in Me, your beloved Father, Who lovingly created each of you. Consecration to St. Joseph: The Wonders of Our Spiritual Father. INSTRUCTIONS: How To Translate Downloadable Documents, Books And Booklets, On This Blog Into 90 Languages Unlike visionaries, they worked alone and were denied any form of acceptance. Jesus once Said to you and to me the following: If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. The evil one is careful, cunning and devious and so, when his agents present a new approach to My Teachings, you can be sure that it will be dressed up in an admirable way that will be seen to be just. These Messages will be the last given to you before the Great Day when I come to Judge Our God Lost it all when He Became one of us for our sake: are we ready to lose ourselves? It is simply a compilation website of heavenly messages believed in by the webmaster (a soul) and all opinions and views expressed in various commentaries and webpages are solely those of a soul. You are invited to visit the official website for HLM at http://www.holylove.org. She has received over 1,250 public messages as well as a number of private ones, all of which are linked to the Second Coming of Christ. I come, through the Messages, to prepare you. The prophecies of the Seals, as I open them and reveal the contents to you, will also prove that I am speaking to the world through you the 7th Angel, the 7th Messenger. For I now bequeath the Seal of My Love and Protection. About the Messages and Maria Divine Mercy. My love for you all is everlasting and I desire that you use every Gift, given to you through the Holy Gospels and through these Messages, for the salvation of souls. If God decides to give His children extra Gifts, then that is His prerogative. He Is Speaking to us, poor lost creatures of dust who have come to foolishly believe to be as gods ourselves. I ask that you keep a clear and open mind when reading My Messages for the first time, for this will probably be the only time you will witness My Voice from Heaven until the day you have all been waiting for arrives. My dearly beloved daughter you must know that the role of the prophet differs to that of the visionary. - Feb 25, 2023, Message of Saint Joseph to the People of God - Daily Protection Prayer To Prevent Covid-19 Vaccinations - MaryRefugeOfSouls, IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Blessed Virgin Mary to Luz de Maria - Great pestilences, plagues generated by unknown viruses are advancing upon humanity - OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN, Top Ten List Of Incorruptible Saints With Photos. Dont you, too, want to salvage your souls? Do not fear, God will not abandon you." When they see the Earth twist, shake and other punishments poured down upon them, they will still argue that there is a scientific reason for it. But remember this. Prepare for this global Mission, like no other. Never allow us to falter or delay in our march towards victory, and in our plan to save souls. There is no need to defend it. Rejected, ridiculed, cast aside and deemed as eccentric, just as I was during My time on earth they still delivered the Word of God. His Word created fear and uncertainty in many quarters but few could ignore the wisdom of His teachings. The Jesus to Mankind Prayer Groups must be set up everywhere. The weak will become strong. https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/about/how-to-translate-downloadable-documents-books-and-booklets-on-this-blog-into-90-languages/, Download Free Software To Read PDF Documents Official Negative Decision By Church - And Updates. GOD The Eternal Father, The Blessed Son and the Holy Spirit Is Speaking to a blind world and a deaf Church. I will never desert you. In a message received on 11 February 2012 it was revealed that Pope Benedict would leave the Vatican. My dearly beloved daughter, I Am bound to inform My followers that you will become chastised, by certain sacred servants of Mine. Yet he was welcomed by the simple people and His word was accepted because they could see the Truth that He spoke. How To Translate Downloadable Documents, Books And Booklets, On This Blog Into 90 Languages Most of Gods prophets were despised, mocked and considered to be heretics. 4.30 avg rating 23 ratings published 2012. Although Maria had little knowledge of the Bible the messages are littered with numerous biblical references, codes and secrets including: Do we believe it truly or do we say we believe it? Today you and I are beginning to witness the same tragedy that occurred 2,000 years ago: the Church, Which Is the Mystical Body of the Redeemer, is about to undergo a new Passion which will conclude in Her Crucifixion. Although Maria, who wishes to remain anonymous, had virtually no knowledge of the Bible, Jesus chose her as his final prophet for these end times. Only I, the Lamb of God, have the authority to reveal what they contain. Your Call from The Truth-Reflections on Deeper Meanings, Hidden Agendas, and Signs of Our Time including fulfilled prophecies to Maria Divine Mercy. This mission is protected by the Heavens and cannot be destroyed. Message 849 - 31 October 2022. The speed of this Mission, which has taken the world by storm, is being fuelled by the Power of the Holy Spirit. The Pharisees could not understand the importance of humility. The Truth, Being God Who Is Three and Who Are One Is the Father Whom Sent His Verb and Whom Spoke Through the Holy Spirit. Truth can only be Truth when it's ONE, WHOLE, UNQUESTIONABLE and ABSOLUTE. And then there was John the Baptist, sent to prepare Gods children for the coming of the Messiah, the only Son of God, sent to redeem them in the Eyes of God. EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE TO CAUSE DISRUPTION TO YOUR PRAYER GROUPS http://maryrefugeofholylove.com/the-seal-of-the-living-god/, https://myconversionstory.org/the-seal-of-the-living-god-downloadable/, Also see: 43 Translations of the SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD can be downloaded for free on Google Drive: Throughout history, Gods prophets have been rejected; the most glaring example being Gods Only Son who was crucified by the very people He came to save. FAIR USE NOTICE: I am not associated in any way with Holy Love Ministry, Locutions To The World, Book of Truth (Maria Divine Mercy), Prophet John Leary, Our Lady of Emmitsburg, or any of the other chosen messengers or website links that I provide on this blog. Death will be finished. You must each focus on your own region and link with each other. The grace bestowed upon these Groups will enable them to set up quickly and grow, just as I intended them to. My Word is clear, My Teachings infinite. VIDEO: The Raising of the Antichrist Part I ~ HD, Wise As Serpents Crash Course in Symbols, VIDEO: The History of the Occult Decoded, Sympathy for The Devil God Loves Satan, says Catholic Apologist, VIDEO: Catholic Churches Welcome Gaia and Krishna, ISIS, the ANTICHRIST, the CROW, the WITNESSES, and the ABOMINATION, New World Order the Triangle, New Age Religion, the Logos, the Secret Societies, Christ's Messages to Actors, Singers, Celebreties, and Other Entertainers, NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM and the NOVUS ORDO MISSAE, Unmercifully Deforming Christ With Jubilee, Lucifer In The Vatican Father Malachi Martin, VIDEO: Advent of Paganism Father Malachi Martin, Is Pope Francis the False Prophet? So, as My Presence becomes less revered by so many, what chance does the world stand against Satan? Live the Word of God. This blog protected by the Holy Spirit, will be updated with any new messages. The Word of God, ignited through this Call from Heaven, will be spread by all your sons, daughters, brothers and sisters throughout the world. You will be ignored in many quarters of My Church on earth. Allow Me to give you the Blessing of Protection for the Jesus to Mankind Crusade Prayer Groups in every single location, as they are being set up. In other cases, it was to warn humanity of those who would cause them persecution and try to prevent the Word of God from nourishing His children. By declaring the Voice of the Holy Spirit to be evil you are guilty of a blasphemy of such magnitude proportions that this is deemed an unforgiveable sin. And yet many were saved, because through My death on the Cross, caused by their rejection of Me, I redeemed them in the Eyes of My Father. When I ask you to pray I simply ask you to confide in Me, in your own simple words. We pledge our surrender, our hearts, and all that we possess, so that we are free of obstacles, as we continue the thorny road towards the gates of the New Paradise. Thank you My little ones for accepting My Intervention. The only objective of private revelation is to save souls My warning to you now is to listen to the prophecies.