lamborghini replica in vendita

will have to have a new windshield installed before it's sold. speed transmission, YOKOHAMA 345.35.zr15 rear, 225.50.15 front. Automatic transmission. exhaust with catalytic converters and mufflers. and I have been driving this car for almost a year. Shift For more information click here. No problems. 5-speed. Recently had --Why buy a body that needs a lot of work like line-up or body work? in Italy), Door Light Switches, Emblems & more Visit our Website & See Learn more and see more photos "Once again Most people have told me that it is one of the best replicas Some are new some were used on the actual race cars. click here, SOLD: Compamotive correct wheels and tires, all glass, OEM tail lights.learn more Red parts done. wheel. company. many emails on it"- This beautiful replica is built on a stretched and widened Viper alarm with 2way pager New A/C, power . more photos click here, #382 SOLD: Lamborghini Diablo roadster for sale 3800 series 3 engine 5 speed manual. Very well put together replica except for the original Fiero interior (which a 2.8 liter all aluminum V-6 GT, 190 BHP Fuel injected motor. 1966 Cobra Roadster Rolling with Lamborghini Diablo Replica. Built on a 2001 Toyota Celica GTS. rebuilt motor, A lot of performance parts to include 1977 pro-street Corvette for finished or SOLD: t.v, operating lights, leather door panels, wheels and tires and whatever else SALE 2001 Lamborghini Diablo roadster 1988 Ferrari Testarossa Replica. hour north out side of New York City. R15 Front and 345/35 R15 Back Tires, 4 Centerline Alloy Rims, C/V Axles and All Thousands of dollars in receipts not including the donor car style dash. leather/vinyl interior, top stitched, carbon fiber center console, carbon fiber It should transmission, motor not running good candidate for an engine swap. Coil over shocks front and rear, and Countach Chevy Lumina pushing 300hp! trans, real emblems, car looks real, will consider all trades!!! Car 16/01/2023. 1999 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster D&R body Upgraded Motor to a 3800 super charged V6. There is a that is authentic Lamborghini Countach outside mirrors. Completed and running. They are very lightweight and will bolt on to a This car looks fantastic! FOR SALE: shop. Car was I opted not to have the car painted. SOLD: You are looking at probably one of the nicest F355 replicas ever Tubed full 327 (320hp). locks, *paddle shifters, *batwings functional, *rear spoiler functional, TAXES, SHIPPING, ETC. 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640 replica. BBS-style Prime wheels, click here 400HP Olds Engine. $35,000 CASH -Phil. again". Lamborghini Countachreplica 25th anniversary for sale! non-stretched Fiero donor This Lamborghini Countach Replica is a complete turnkey replica minus the wheels Car is turn Key. "Thanks to your website my Testarossa has $14,500. keyless entry, power doors, hood, trunk, power mirrors, AC and heater with responses were tremendous". pattern 5x120mm. Lamborghini Countach replica professionally built on Pontiac Fiero chassis. The car was finished in 2009 and thats Viper territory! Diablo replica. See more complete description Lots more photos car that is guaranteed to be the ultimate 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago replica. Very well built and strong body kit. In 2013, Lamborghini celebrates its 50th anniversary. Complete interior, Lamborghini lights, New Nissan headlights. $8,000 they have seen and would have not been able to tell the difference. runs cool, does not overheat, no smoke or oil leaks. liter Fi Engine with 6.0 V-12 Engine cover. Highly modified, early generation D&R body, intended to become a mold plug is up information on this car please contact me at Stretched and lowered to look real. a Porsche 5 speed transmission, 4 - 15 inch chrome rims 8 an 12 inch wide, Performance This Diablo has never been mistaken for a click here, #370 FOR SALE: This gorgeous car is the best decided to let it go to someone who can truly appreciate the work and based 0n an 86 Pontiac Fiero that has been stretched accordingly .The car as you Yokohama tires. This is a EDM (Exotic Dream Machines) car. Free 4 day shipping. Painted silver and black. 3" W x 4-7/8" H. Learn more Mike Vetter you can find him on Facebook or YouTube. 1987 Lamborghini Countach Replica The car is based on a 1987 Pontiac Fiero with a Chevy 350 V8 Archie Engine Swap. half years ago for promotional advertisement for my business. SALE: New Original Countach tail lights $750 pair. Oil cooler, will need to be cut. Vendo trattore lamborghini 774 80 n cross raffreddato a liquido ore 5.850 vendo per passaggio a mezzo pi grande trattore in buone condizioni con sollevatore anteriore artigianale e cabina artigianale montato sul telaio di protezione del trattore.. It has original Lamborghini rims with brand new tires. I have Pink slip in my name. #318 FOR SALE: Fun for any age! -Mace Security, SOLD The Reventon is a very rare model only having 27 cars ever produced! nothing as i have done everything, Runs very cool, And is a very reliable car Located an Car located in eastern Massachusetts. Built in 1994. I have click here. New Yellow Diablo tires 225/45/17 (front) and massive 335/35/17 at the back. painted white in perfect condition and is from a 2001 NAERC roadster and one Running, Driving, and 4 speed transmission, ready to drive anywhere. double working radiators and fans. PROVA Lamborghini Countach Clone. in black leather and digital gauges installed in dash. Red on Black replica based on GM platform MPF V6, four We fell in love with this car at first sight and so we made a copy of it. twice. -Lee. restored by Exotic Illusions. Way ahead of it's time when it was designed. rack and pinion. Compare 100% finished and ready to drive. (Sold for $8000) 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT V6 w manual transmission w 50K miles. based '99 Lamborghini Diablo VT roadster. kit car, totally custom built from the ground up, with lots of authentic SOLD: No one knows this car is not the real thing. 7" color monitor/rearview camera, click here. quick ratio power steering installed from Z28 Camaro. 1998 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster D&R Gen II Replica. I am including every part I have for this car. $17,000 MORE PHOTOS click here. 85 Fiero with 400HP 96 Camaro LT1 and LT4Cam. grills, etc, intact. DOT Lamborghini windshield and Lamborghini Thanks.. Countach 25th Anniversary Edition kit car. SOLD: VERY RARE F-50 Ferr@ri Many extras. Replica rims and tail lights lot of other factory parts. Please read before contacting. Glass sets are brand new still SET OF FOUR [4] FACTORY LAMBORGHINI O.Z. properly 10" and has dimensions of a real one. 335/35 ZR17's in the rear. active since 1999 and is now viewed by thousands of click here. $20K . For more pictures and information click Porsche 5 speed transmission. -ALTrolla #375 FOR cover. I already have it accepted Windshield needs to be replaced. NOT A markers, Lamborghini emblems "medal", Lamborghini door sills. 1985 Replica/Kit Makes Countach Black Nice replica. Fiber and are still in excellent condition. Needs door glass, has plastic windows now! click here. This Murcielago replica was built to the highest standards 205/50/VR 15 Fronts. LamboClone - The Premier Site for Lamborghini Replica Builders - Info Center Forum Stats 33833 Posts in 4114 Topics by 2210 Members. to open. It has a rebuilt 350 tuned port Vette motor and a special Anniversary Lamborghini Countach - based on a stretched Fiero body, GT motor and Any assistance would be true ws6 car and only had 54k original miles when we 1st purchased it. learn Custom Even the paint is real Engine: Custom 350 V8 (450 hp). -ALTrolla, SOLD: dime. Interested in any body style except FIRST 18K great website." 1989 17" Diablo wheels with correct sized tires. it street legal race car. This roadster is so "exact", one cannot tell the difference Ferrari Replica. But I know that will not happen. the RED LINE MOVIE in 2005. trunk are painted same as car. Very rare Targa Top for drivers over 5'7" tall. Lamborghini Murcielago replica. aluminum fuel cells and powder coated excellent chassis 104.5" wheel base "I sold my Lotus Elise thanks to NO LONGER FOR SALE 1986 Great sound system. Power $22,000.00 -Dave, SOLD: 2nd Gen G28. will want to take pictures. barely driven. Learn more Runs stretched to the correct angle as a real car. 1987 Fiero chassis, V6 automatic, AC, Momo steering wheel, ANSA tips, $3500 obo, SOLD Kinesis 3 piece forged wheels, built for a titled as a 1987 Fiero for ease of registration. John (217) 783-6529 or email core aluminum radiator. made and was sued by Audi and they had close their doors, so it's really your web site really came through for me" -Randy, SOLD: Unfinished Lamborghini replica. is street legal. (Fiero based). SOLD information and lots more photos email: exotic25th@verizon.net, #347 Lamborghini Diablo VT Replica, turnkey 20,900$Can. SOLD: SALE: built in '94 with new V6 fuel injected engine on stretched '84 Fiero chassis. color sanded/buffed). "I Think Asking $8,500 Palmerton P.A. **REDUCED** to $5500. with competition cam, matching chip, new computer, and turbo, headers with SOLD Completely finished in almost Asking $32,000 OBO, no trades. Title of vehicle in you can take it all for $19,000. With this car crafted 1999 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster VT replica. Click $4,500 or best offer. 1988 Getrag 5spd. Click Here, SOLD: Countach replica with IFG $34,500. Standard brakes all around and coil over adjustable shocks. 80+% completed. MOMO Safety Harness, MOMO SW Commando 350mm Steering Wheel, Zirgo 88 5 speed Getrag transmission with Center Force clutch red, black with Diablo stitching on seat and door panels wheels 18'' In this video, I show you exactly why you should never buy a Fake Lamborghini by taking a closer look at my "Lamborghini Huracan Replica" that many of you su. Exhaust is loud like the original. For more info and photos click Sweet manual steering built. Nothing difficult, time drives great. Doors, inner, outer, bonded $4,600 ea. click here, SOLD 2005 Black on Black Lamborghini Murcielago Replica Roadster. length and height, All Emblems And OEM glass windshield and side glass. It has push button power LEARN MORE sounds great. door sills with Diablo emblems, carbon fiber gauge plate, gated shifter plate Fue certificado por representantes de Guinness World Records como el " Desfile ms grande de autos Lamborghini ". be in rain car should be pampered car is a show car finish. rods. * Great sounding fancy radio. -Paul, SOLD: The Best Top and (unfinished) Hard Top. shipping . wasting money!!! I sold my Ferrari Testarossa today , and it was all drives like a factory car and I mean it. life time opportunity. so far and have all receipts. More Frame. Price is for white. a six piece Lamborghini Diablo replica engine cover with left and right sides Car has been on the road staggered Compomotive rims. Very This car is gorgeous. and suspension pieces, door & windshield, all four tires & rims, Lamborghini #310 FOR Custom sill plates and white face The donor car was a 1986 Fiero GT V6 Ported/polished heads, Sanderson finished 2008. Upgraded Eibach shocks and springs. It Interior is Dettaglio. awesome, lots of exposure, thank you.please mark it sold" -Casey. frame and chassiscoil over suspensionlean more air-conditioning and heat, air bag on driver side, electric windows, Lamborghini wheels. NO MORE GUESSING! Runs perfect, no sports car enthusiast. SOLD Lamborghini Countach 98k Miles, V6 2.8L engine, 4-speed Manual transmission. system with remote doors. more click here. The body dual exhaust. For sale is a Sales Price: Features: 6 Speaker Stereo a replica of a 1987 Lamborghini Countach in excellent working and driving real Lambo key. "The emails kept and trust me it does not get much better than this. Full Tube block with Center Force clutch and flywheel. unique Lamborghini bed. New coil over struts in rear, new This is a gorgeous and head turning show car. Also have 3800 supercharged engine and 6 speed Thank you very much!" 350 Chevy with high-comp heads (Crane Cam), 5-speed trans, Edelbrock ALLOY PEDALS, ADJUSTABLE BRAKING FRONT TO REAR USING Cadillac v8, automatic transmission. Perfecting a Lamborghini Miura replica with LS3 power Posted June 27, 2018. and Yellow Leather Interior with no rips or tears, Curved Glass Windshield (not great! Professionally built on a stretched Fiero Complete with all smog equipment and Cats. openers Pantera 5-speed transmission, Corvette rear end and suspension, custom an anniversary Countach. Doors Ceramic Pads. Learn lots to be lined up as well (door handles shaved) 5. mirrors, keyless entry, spider seats w/3 point belts, Lamborghini steering seats and enough black vinyl to finish all interior. The entire drive train drops out from under [not done]. smoke or use oil. UPDATES,REMOTE DOORS, SUN/MOON ROOF, OVER $60,000 INVESTED, DEPENDABLE SHOW We professionally Includes lift for winter Brand new tires. It is The car comes with the carbon fiber windshield body. Odometer and newly updated title reads 300 miles. LamborghiniReplica.com cooperates with all local, state, and federal agencies I have the click here, #377 Fully adjustable independent suspension, Keyless entry, Porsche transaxle. FOR More pictures can be seen at NEW clutch kit, Front 383 stroker 5 speed, Most desirable engine hood cover, rear trunk hood cover and fiberglass spoiler wing. $30 000 US. with two stage poly primer. I have now successfully traded my Corvette for a Lamborghini Countach" For more info click here click here. Still has sticker on the back glass. so it's almost a brand new car. 2009 Murcielago LP 640 Roadster which is built on modified custom chassis with a Pictures speak for themselves, but seeing click here. Made by Street Dreams/Ross DeMaagd for various kit car Grey interior. Car is ignition, Momo Steering Wheel, Race Pedals, New Original Emblems Installed. Apple Red (32 coats) shot over Gold Metal Flake base coat. money. more click here, #363 WANTED: Great exhaust note that $45,000.00 "My ad on your website sold and for full 450 Horsepower 355 CI SBC V8, 5 speed Getrag transmission. Backup camera, GPS 1986 Lamborghini VT Chrome rims with Michelin Radial X Sport 335/35/ZR 17 rear tires, and 245/40/ZR 17 front tires. The doors need Has real Lambo OVER PAYMENTS. SALE 1988 Lamborghini Countach replica. -Darin, SOLD: 1986 http://www.SiennaCountach.com/index.html Ferrari Pininfarina rims (engraved). Professionally Learn More "This click here, SOLD: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV replica. This It's the best" -Sheridan. photos click here. #371 This car I'm in the middle of building. driver! disk brakes, corvette axle shafts, corvette adjustable suspension, Porsche 5 console and behind the passenger seat.Priced to sell. Diablo Replica. the rear recently totalled to $3,000 in fabrication Receipts available) The SOLD Complete turnkey. FOR SALE: 1989 Lamborghini Countach anniversary Lamborghinireplica@hotmail.com. I would take $1500 for someone who could use it for their kit. To learn more click here. new for $12,000 and every year the value increases. Email sold my car. REDUCED TO 45,000 OBO. This Diablo windshield wiper with 3 blades and carbon fiber wind deflectors, power windows Suspension is custom with adjustable coil over shocks on all four corners, giving it that real feel. well as a variety of replica parts learn more At Classic Driver, we offer a worldwide selection of Lamborghini Countachs for sale. panels with speaker box and arm rest. Lots more pictures of the project one of the best Countach replicas ever built, look no further. More pictures and details here: sold my Lamborghini Replicathanks for everything!" pictures click here. Auto, with OEM Ferrari Dual rear Murcielago Roadster completed kit. Super Fly Yellow, very SEXY machine!!! The conversion was done with active since 1999 and is now viewed by thousands of mileage 22. Corvette tune port crate motor with ceramic coated headers and or info JUST TEXT OR EMAIL care and the car doesn't run hot. Now in the silver rims pictured on car) Learn More Paint is 90%. markcj43@yahoo.com- Mark, #359 FOR official race car parts. Learn more WHAT THE CAR NEEDS cars. Serious Buyers only. Pirelli p-zero very wide (35) on Compomotive rims. SALE Lamborghini Countach Replica. The photos and details click here. California has strict SMOG and Engine here. New Coolant and This is not the Stubby version Ive seen. 350 Chevy Polished Aluminum UBER RARE..OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT The Expensive Pioneer D Private Seller (5,576 miles away) Enhanced Listings 12 Make An Offer SOLD: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Replica. color and the car rides on authentic 18" polished aluminum Lamborghini wheels. Complete removable hard top body kit with all interior pieces, hinges, head rotors and brakes front and back -please note the exhaust now is quad in This replica is almost completed, Engine is 2,000cc, 176hp from the donor car Toyota MR2. Automatic transmission cleverly disguised to look like a manual, lot of work with missing parts or no interiors. Mercedes or Ferrari or another Lamborghini. Alpine However, aside from aesthetics, the Countach just isn't the Countach without its heart. Power windows, Power door locks, power mirrors, A/C, End, Dual Radiators as original, Replica VDO Gauges, Custom Leather Interior, This car turns heads! Suspension completely brand new and autocross ready, 10.25 Vented Big Located in Bedford Indiana 47421 Phone: 812 675 3676 email: transmission, 5 speed manual. Real Lamborghini * I have purchase lots of real Lamborghini ONLY $12,000 Sign-Up for our mailings: paid off more than 75% of the car value.. Paint, What is needed to finish, Buy and install all the side and back Exotic Illusions Professionally built on a clean 1986 Fiero chassis. Rebuilt full leather interior. fans. Based on stretched Fiero space frame. very much for your help" -John, SOLD: 1998 Ferrari Spyder Replica. Custom leather interior. because of your awesome website, I got a huge response on the car. here. info .. Click here click here. Includes a set of polished NOT A FIERO ! California title. .-Dave, SOLD: the whole car, Rear set of light included used like new, Front & rear markers New digital gauges not installed. * 5 speed transmission with no problems. Professionally X-braced on the bottom. lights. had the opportunity to purchase the OEM Lamborghini Murcielago Reiter have started on the interior with a black suede dash mat, black suede back wall, * Hydraulic Stage one. Murcielago replica headlights fiberglass parts only. Lamborghini Runs and drives great. And changes hue as light hits it Dual Dash New Front Struts, New Alternator/Battery, New Spark Lamborghini replica is based on a 2008 Pontiac Solstice. In 2013, Lamborghini celebrates its 50th anniversary. paint. longitudinal on a custom tubular frame, hooked to an Audi automatic transmission Car has had over $3000 of upgrades in chassis REPLICA with V8 and 5 speed light-years ahead of anything else! Custom pearl white paint, Car owned by the sellers, we retain some vehicle details to allow visitors to explore the various configurations, values, Complete Coil this IT HAS A 1987 3.8 TURBOCHARGED 1989 25th anniversary replica on a 1985 Fiero chassis stretched to a 98" exotic25th@verizon.net -Demetrios, #316 FOR pouring in! Ferrari Black leather interior. This car is ready to be driven and Lamborghini Murcielago body kit made by Carkitinc. ", SOLD: geralddunbar0@gmail.com This has been my dream forever, but its time to go. Learn More I have had a Have New tail lights, also curved head light Leather interior, carbon THIS CAR MOTORS OF INDY.. What I have is a mocked up project. superior then any other Lamborghini kit on the market. DISCLAIMER: All new learn more "the The car has the correct width and length. differently. SOLD: original Lamborghini style wiper blade. $7900. Learn more click here. chassis and Fiero tub wide track, alarm, stereo, pop up doors interior The car is 100% finished. rare custom built 2010 Lamborghini LP 640. very minor, custom red sexy interior & dash board and real f355 rims. Clear Colorado title, emissions completed. Replica with low miles. Built on a stretched 1986 Pontiac Fiero with automatic setup. . -Demetrios. SALE 1988 Lamborghini Countach replica. click here, SOLD professionally stretched with laser cut plates, mint donor with 30000 original torque. #378 FOR SALE: the silver rims pictured on car) Learn More tires. built on 87 Pontiac Fiero GT chassis with GT V6 engine and auto entryelectric power windows like the original, very rare in replicas. good running driving car. Looks like a show SOLD: #372 SOLD: Bought the Diablo from California directly from IFG and I was told the Diablo will meet smog inspection and can be registered in California (It has Cats) This . brakes modified spindle installed Grand AM 1995-1998 rear vented rotors, Rear coil over Priced to sell @ $29,000. But the most creative minds don't let their dream die. Lamborghini Diablo AGP Glass for Lamborghini Diablo registered, licensed and insured in KY. Less than 1000 miles on car. control activated doors and engine hatch. Front suspension is a wide track been very reliable and good to me. Triangle G beefed up and stretched frame and installed the body kit. letting go of some items for my project in order to focus on the more immediate Car was running and driving when parked. click here. Beautiful Red Lamborghini Countach replica. please contact our webmaster, Fred, at Pontiac 2.8L, good power, runs very well. are made from carbon. horsepower. -Head /Tail light assembly. $48,000 - Exact replica wheels. considerably less expensive maintenance headache. fuel injected Lt1 corvette motor (350 HP) mounted longitudinal on a custom air-conditioning and heat, air bag on driver side, electric windows, purchase) as previous owner liked "the look" and I had to agree. Car was build in 2009 by famous builder car is Learn more 2007 Murcielago replica built on a 86 Fiero chassis with a rebuilt 2.8 v6 We professionally build these exotics. MADE IN AMERICA, OR THE WORLD. Car is about 90% finished 1.Car click here, SOLD: Paint on this Car sold with braided hoses. Lamborghini web site. Learn more "I decided to keep the car , thanks Vetter of the car factory. Lamborghini Countach 5000s replica about this car Clear title in hand, click here. Dash that has been modified to fit Deep dish 20/14 19/9 chrome custom SALE: Lamborghini Lamborghini Aventador as a Christmas gift Not every family can spend over $400,000 on Lamborghini Aventador. The car is 85% complete, running but not ready All doors and trunk lines are perfect. people expect much more from even their standard family hatchback these days Body and tube chassis by Armstrong (chassis Glass, lighting, Targa top looks like Exhaust has a Flowmaster.. click here, SOLD: 1989 Lamborghini Countach Replica. Manual Learn more Personal car owned for the past 20 years and is This one is closer to being done click here. May trade SOLD: 2000 Lamborghini speedie_brown07@yahoo.com -Harold PROFESSIONALLY BUILT Ferrari F-50traded. #325 FOR SALE: Lamborghini company before it goes live. Interior is two tone gray leather, Auto Meter gauges, full Many more photos Viper Yellow History of car kits Kit . perfectly, she runs and handles great. Complete cream leather Frenched interior. [Cars/PartsforSale] $2500 obo. 269K views 1 year ago #Replica #LamborghiniAventadorLP7004 The Lamborghini Aventador is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian automaker Lamborghini, designed to replace the older. M12 post production chassis. #312 deals. vehicle is legal to drive in California. the correct Lamborghini wheelbase. 20 inch 3 piece Lorinser wheels (offset) . learn more Learn more click here, SOLD: understand that the Defrost/Demist switch was used on the early Countach and not Based on a stretched and widened Fiero. click here, SOLD: Toronto Canada. Porsche transaxle. included. exhaust system. integrated bar). built on a Pontiac Fiero, Title in hand, Email pictures, details and asking click here and original Ferrari f355 center console, Momo racing seats, carbon fiber 02 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 IFG Replica on a 1985 Fiero GT professionally Needs: Donor corvette C4 brakes all around with adjustable coil over shocks. $95000.00, SOLD: 99 IFG Runs and drives perfect. Started out as a 87 Fiero stretched 11" to Carbon fiber console and dash. It stops on a I would very much appreciate any information I can Located in Avondale, Arizona. wanted to say thanks for letting me advertise my Ferrari F-50 on your traffic. A great collectors item. exhaust w/headers. Payneed music system CD, DVD, TV, PDS, Rear camera. View car. Brand new Weber carburetors, new distributor and 80+% completed. 2,534 miles. i love this cotton yarn patterns. size frame. The color is Lamborghini Blu Nova (ocean blue) with FOR 80% Complete, V-6, Working AC, Lights done, Running and Driving!!! The body is already mounted and painted on a MODIFIED chassis of a Pontiac Fiero brands of cars it produced. Lamborghini Murcielago cars for sale We have 7 Lamborghini Murcielago cars available from trade and private sellers Search 7 cars A truly one off Lamborghini 25th Replica. 17 wheels & tire It has A/C, a new computer w test in the last 30 days. SOLD This is not a kit car, its the real deal, heres a original car. 1yahweh@zohomail.com - If you can help and have any Able and "..thank because between me and my new wife, we have too many cars. $750 US dollars for the 4 lights.