labrador puppies near bakersfield, ca

. ADN-554747. Labrador puppies available, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, VICTORVILLE, USA. Facebook Welcome Quality Labrador About Dilute Notice Our Labs Puppies Badges 3 Past Rustic Fields Puppies Puppy Exposure Commitment Health Warranties Instagram Badges Badges 2 At Uptown Puppies, we only work with ethical, responsible American Labrador Retriever breeders. To learn more about our Labrador at stud, visit Tyson's page. Many of our dogs, Garfunkel has been at the county dog pound for nearly two years. Litter of eight, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple ADN-560218. My name is Delilah. puppies 2 female chocolate lab puppies. The shelter thinks I am about 1 year. BARNEVELD, WI, USA. He's an amazing family dog, does well with, Lebron is a kind, gentle soul with a hankering for snuggles. Give us a call at 607-857-1461 or message us online to inquire about our available and upcoming Lab puppies! No Price Listed. Unlike other places listing Bakersfield Labrador Retriever puppies for sale, we don't sell puppieswe put you in touch with the best breeders and companies that do! Ready to go March 14. Our breeding dogs are extensively health tested to support the development of a physically sound puppy that becomes the dog of your dreams with the best chance at living a long, happy life. They will be high Labrador Retriever Puppies, yellow & black, born on MAY 16th 2015. About Me Meet 7 1/2 year old Cass, a big loveable guy that just wants to be inside and with his people. Labrador Retrievers were bred to be quick learners. The shelter thinks I am about 4 months old, Meet Velvet. If you are unable to find your companion in our Dogs for Adoption sections, please consider looking thru the directory of Rescue Organizations, to see if they have any current dogs for adoption listings. I have BEautiful AKC registered yellow labrador retriever puppies. You can be sure that you're getting a quality puppy when you choose to work with us. Dogs Near Bakersfield, CA. The shelter thinks I am about 4 months, A522432 I am described as a female, black brindle Pit Bull Terrier mix. Find your ideal Golden Retriever or Vizsla puppy in southern California. Best to get a Labrador Retriever for sale in Bakersfield CA from a professional with honest prices. GUS is a sweet mixed breed puppy about 14 weeks old. Crate/Kennel to ship dog ($80.00 depending on dog size) Airfare is determined by weight of puppy & crate ($300-$500) If you would like to ship your puppy we will need the following information: Your full name on your I.D. My name is Penny, and I am a two-year-old mixed breed sweetheart. We currently have 3 females and 2 males available of the 7. Look no further, meet this adorable cutie pie named DJ! weimaraner puppies for sale craigslist near Logan UT; planning and development interview questions; gcse exam . We lucked out this weekend, although Theodore is on the tail end of giardia treatments, Loving pit lab mix who needs a forever home. Momma Fergie USA Dad has champion bloodline. Page 2 - Find the perfect Puppies for you here! Ask your veterinarian what's best for your pet. Contact me for more information. Needs a loving home!!!!! This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. VICTORVILLE, CA, USA, Tags: puppy Labrador akc English Labrador, USA a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Zuca is an incredibly sweet, This gentle, loving boy is the perfect couch companion. AKC Labrador pups, Black Boys , Chocolate girls. I have CAF & CUP permits to breed Labradors in. I'm currently about 6 months old and best guess is that I'm a lab/pittie mix. GABE is a super sweet mixed breed male puppy, about 14 weeks old. Yup, it's true. Pups are vaccinated and dewormed ready for their new homes! Tehachapi Mountains, Southern California 93561 English-type Yellow, Fox Red, Chocolate, and Black Labradors of Exceptional Beauty and Intelligence, English Style Labradors Fox Red, Chocolate, & Black. Our amazing, Here is knowledge she is our beautiful little girl she's very loving affectionate sweet very playful she's a very, Come meet Jeff! If you are unable to find your Labrador Retriever puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption. Contact Finder. Screened for quality. They are already practicing potty training and . 2 black male pups. At Thistleberry we are striving to improve the bloodlines of our favorite breed, the Labrador Retriever. Born January 17. Mom and Dad are OFA Certified, Dad is Chocolate and Mom is Black. For example, F1 hybrids are bred from two purebred parents, and the result is a mix of both parents' traits. Nickname: Golden Husky on PuppyFinder.com. For more info text (559)359-XXXX, Magenta female. Their devoted, affectionate and tractable disposition makes them eminently suitable to owners and families of all types, and their patient, amiable temperaments make Labs a phenomenal choice for kids, too. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple She is a tiny bit shy when you first meet, ***Sorry, we cannot adopt outside the Southern California area**. COUNTRY LABS, where Labrador puppies are raised with love, dedication, and devotion; responsibly bred with expert planning that includes diverse genetics and extensive health testing. He will be a medium size when fully, Anna is a spayed female Labrador Retriever/Whippet mix, and her color is Brindle. border-color:#3f3f3f; . 2 weeks ago on PuppyFinder. To assist you in your search, we have listed 5 of the most reputable breeders raising Labrador puppies in California so you can choose the best amongst these. Stay tuned for more information as we get to know her. This sweet lovebug is new to Ace of Hearts. Runnin' Retrievers is conveniently located right off the I-5 freeway in Central California. She is submissive, loving, playful, house trained, good with other dogs and cats. Vilnius, LT.65, LT, Browse thru thousands Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption near Bakersfield, California, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. My name is Penny! There are many misconceptions about the origins of the Labrador Retriever. We are Ted & Laurie Soloski, owners of Kentfield Kennels Labrador Retrievers, a small hobbyist kennel located in the beautiful countryside of Sebastopol, California, just 1 hour north of San Francisco. 21 month old female, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. McKenna is looking for a loving foster or forever home. Tags: Labrador Retriever Litter for sale in APPLE VALLEY, CA, USA. They will be ready to go THIS WEEKEND!. Born January 17. Dont hesitate to contact me anytime 559586XXXX. Great pedigrees pups, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. Wonderful with kids and children, cats and, Hi! PuppyFinder.com Community. Dew Claws removed, 1st shots and wormed prior to Get your kids a great gift for this coming summer!!! . Our breeding program is solely focused on excellence. He's been treated for coccidia and has been, Maya is a female lab mix that will come with a spacer certificate to be spayed at my vet at my cost when she is, Apollo is a 1yr old Great Dane/Lab mix. He was originally rescued from humane society and is neutered and up. 2mi Oct 9 Rehoming husky/border collie puppies. Labrador Retrievers make training a breezethese dogs were bred to respond quickly to commands, and they make great students. Manage My Great Expectations of Husky Puppies For Sale Near Me. Micro-chipped, first vaccines, de-wormed at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks. } } Meet Skittles! internet. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Purebred Labrador Puppies Chocolate and Yellow, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Texas, COMMERCE, USA. Will make make a great walking/hiking or running buddy. These loyal, trusting, obedient and affectionate pooches embody all the values we look for in a companion and lifelong friend. They will be ready to go THIS WEEKEND!. Share on Facebook. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-2-wrap { He is in a temporary foster but needs a new foster, BUTTERS - ID#A2063406 My name is Butters and I am a male, brown and tan. No scams. This is a beautiful success story that deserves to be told. *LALA - Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Camarillo, USA. Will also come with their food bowl, food, toy, and sample of food. Who says you have to leave hom.. Give Us A Call: (805) 532-2216. facebook; . This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in BAKERSFIELD, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in CALIENTE, CA, USA, English Labrador Puppies for sale Trained Labrador puppies for sale Labradors for sale Lab puppies for sale Labrador rescue Labrador adoption lab puppies for sale hunting Labradors for sale health tested Labradors for sale Trained Labradors James Sertzel Chris sertzel California Labradors New York Labradors West coast Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in PORTSMOUTH, OH, USA, lab puppies labrador retriever puppies chocolate lab puppies yellow lab puppies labrador puppies purebred labrador retriever puppies purebred labrador puppies, Red Lab Fox Red Labrador Dudley bird dog Puppy Delivery family dog quail hunters Hunting dogs Duck hunter mans best friend, lab puppies purebred puppies labrador retriever puppies, Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in PINON HILLS, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Litter for sale in PHELAN, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Litter for sale in RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Litter for sale in APPLE VALLEY, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, BAKERSFIELD, USA. Stay tuned as we learn more about her! Here are a few of them No puppy mills. If you want a dog that you can take with you on adventures, these Labrador Retrievers for sale in Bakersfield, CA are perfect! Mixed Breed Dogs. "Family Loved Labs" ~ Expect BRAINS, BEAUTY AND A SWEET TEMPERAMENT. Please upgrade your browser. UTD on shots and deworming.. We take pride in our well socialized, healthy puppies. Gender: Male. He was very thin so we have our foster trying to pack on, Chevy is a 5 or 6 year old, Male, Lab mix. Bakersfield, CA 93305. ASAP! ADN-561428. Friendly female lab. for full information. He, BROCK is a mixed breed male puppy, about 14 weeks old, neutered and vaccinated. New Day Labradors! Our amazing team jumped into action and rescued 20 dogs, Francia was rescued by a woman named Rosi from the streets of Mexicali, Mexico. The puppy was almost hit by a car when Yana rushed, This beauty is Lisa. He's a big 100lb., tall, blond fellow, Energetic and friendly Ella needs lots of play time! Dad has champion bloodline. APPLE VALLEY, CA, USA. border-width:2px; She is a puppy who will be a, Aide is a Lab Retriever/Black Mouth Cur mix, a young spayed female who is apricot and brown. Hazel - Labrador Retriever (short coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Clovis, USA. Labrador Retrievers make great family pets. }, Gorgeous, Well-bred AKC English Labrador Puppies Available Year-Round, My dogs and I live on a beautiful 20 acre ranch in Caliente, California. border-color:#3f3f3f; USA The shelter thinks I am about 13, This is Lili. If you are looking for dog breeders near you or cat breeders near you you can use our Browse Breeders Near Your section below to simply browse and find dog and cat breeders near you.Husky Puppy Breeders Details: Name of the owner (s): Sharon Address: 18703 319th Ave, Akeley, MN 56433 Telephone: (218) 652-4141 Website URL/ Link: Aruff Siberian . Always engaging and looking for, SCOOBY DOO - WHERE ARE YOU? These gentle and loving dogs are especially suited to families with children because of their friendly and easygoing personalities. ADN-1045498. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Dog. All Dogs Dogs for Sale Dogs for Foster Dogs for Rehome Dogs for Surrender. Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. Dont let location stop you from getting the exact puppy you want! Ads 1 - 8 of 134 . Welcome! All of our Labrador Retriever Puppies are born and raised inside our home and never kept in kennels outside. My name is Lisa & I raise AKC Champion bred English Labradors, Yellows (all shades) & blacks. Copyright 2023 - COUNTRY LABS, All rights reserved. border-style:solid; Chocolate Labs, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, CALIENTE, USA. - also known as: Labrador, Lab. frenchton american bully pups $400 (Negotiable)2 Mimi pincher Chihuahua mix puppies these Margaret Hunt. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Litter of 10 Beautiful AKC Yellow Labrador Puppies 3 female $650 and 7 males $600 they will be ready to go home on July 3rd. Sort. Camarillo, CA, USA, Tags: Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Camarillo, CA, USA, TANGO - Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, USA Very friendly and spunky! 8 weeks old. I'm a Lab mix of some kind, probably mixed with some Pitbull, maybe Shepherd. 1 silver male 1 males and 1 female. Our younger litter we have 2 black males, 2 black females for 1400 and 2 yellow males for 1200. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. We are located in beautiful Tehachapi, California, between the San Joaquin Valley and the Mojave Desert, about 35 miles east-southeast of Bakersfield. We have 3 yellow boys available for $1800 each. Dax is looking for a loving forever home!! Microchipped, How beautiful is this girl? Some people believe that they come from Labrador, Canada, when in fact, their ancestors originated in Newfoundland in the 1500s. Extremely gentle, friendly and very tolerant of children.. Pets and Animals San Diego 400 $. Air Force is athletic, social with, Ragnar!! February 10, 2023. California Puppies for Sale 2022 Terms of Use Privacy Policy, puppy mills by empowering ethical breeders. The only family I ever had left me at the shelter because they were having a baby. PuppyFinder.com Community. Are you a top breeder? Age: 8 Weeks Old. Happy,playful, alert and love human attention. He's a ball-junkie, and he just can't stop. /* FIELDS STYLES */ Males / Females Available. This is one well-educated dog with a cute, unique look. 2 female chocolate lab puppies. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Dew Claws removed, 1st shots and Litter of 7 Beautiful AKC Yellow Labrador Puppies 7 males $600 they will be ready to go home on July 3rd. She needs a one pet home with a fully fenced yard. USA Olive is looking for a loving forever home!! We can discuss if you want breeding rights. I have been raising labs for several years. Boxer Puppies For Sale | Bakersfield, CA #491650 . Uptown Puppies is here to help you find the best Labrador Retriever for sale Bakersfield has to offer! Loves to be chased by other dogs, enjoys walks, runs, This is a beautiful success story that deserves to be told. These puppies come with their AKC pet only papers. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-1-wrap .nf-field-element .ninja-forms-field { You will need to show this I.D. ADN-1039150. Find Labrador Retriever Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Labrador Retriever information. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. He loves other dogs and to be walked and be outside in the, Quickly looking for a good home for Creed. Pituca is a puppy that was found in the middle of the road along with her sister, it took her a while to trust us, Laisha is a sweet and affectionate little dog who is only two years old and loves to be petted. Mixed Breed Dogs. ADN-1044573. Tango was turned into the shelter by his owner as they were moving out of state and couldn't take him with them. Our Lab puppies are handled and well socialized from birth. View Details. Dad has champion bloodline. Born January 17. Kentfield Kennels . This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account.