janet jackson and jermaine dupri

News. Mark Mainz/Getty Images. It was like, carve out just a little bit of time for me. var pulse2EmbedConfig = { pulsevideo: { player: "flowplayer", params: { autoplayNext: !0, enableAds: !1 }, plugins: [{ script: "https://imasdk.googleapis.com/js/sdkloader/ima3.js" }, { script: "https://embed.videos.ringpublishing.com/flowplayer/plugins/ads.min.js", config: { ima: { ads: [{ adTag: "https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/53159133/PulseNG_video_640x360&description_url=[placeholder]&tfcd=0&npa=0&sz=640x360&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&unviewed_position_start=1&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=", time: 0 }] } } }] }, OnettvVideo: { 'MAIN_ELEMENT': { preset: "mainVideoRADPGh", enableGoogleAnalytics: 2, volume: 0, enableEndScreen: 1, autoplayRelated: 1, enableAds: 1, adserverUrl: "https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/53159133/PulseNG_video_640x360&description_url=[placeholder]&tfcd=0&npa=0&sz=640x360&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&unviewed_position_start=1&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=", floatingControls: 1, embedType: 'inTextVideo', showAdvertComment: 1 }, 'INTEXT': { preset: "mainVideoRADPGh", enableGoogleAnalytics: 2, volume: 0, enableEndScreen: 1, autoplayRelated: 1, enableAds: 1, adserverUrl: "https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/53159133/PulseNG_video_640x360&description_url=[placeholder]&tfcd=0&npa=0&sz=640x360&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&unviewed_position_start=1&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=", floatingControls: 1, embedType: 'inTextVideo', showAdvertComment: 1 } }} In Jacksons two-night telecast of her revealing documentary, Janet, the producer admitted his infidelity led to the relationships demise. Following their split, Jackson married billionaire Wissam Al Mana and welcomed her son, Eissa Al Mana. !' Well, just know you're not alone, because many Janet Jackson fans had that same question. He was a workaholic and he was constantly working as soon as he was done working, after he would go to the club. Much like other memorable 2000s couples who broke up, fans still hope for a Jermaine and Janet reconciliation. He tryna sneak back in, wrote one person, suggesting Dupri may be trying to woo Jackson. The energy of lovers and friends was in full effect as Janet Jackson was all smiles while celebrating her birthday alongside Jermaine Dupri. If you watched the Janet Jackson documentary on Lifetime this past weekend, there was plenty to learn about the pop culture icon (you can check out a recap of the biggest moments from night one and night two here on ESSENCE.com). Janet Jackson premieres on Lifetime and A&E on Friday, January 28 and Saturday, January 29 at 8 p.m. EST/PST. When asked if the rumors that he caused the split were true, Dupri said, "I probably did, I'm a guy. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', Jackson, who is known for keeping her personal life low-key, had previously been married to DeBarge singer James DeBarge in the 1980s and video director Ren Elizondo in the 1990s. I don't know where that ridiculous idea came from.". (n.isInit=!0,n.value=b,c()):d(11,a)}))});c()}function m(a,b){l=!0;var c=s.resolvePath(a,"js",!0);c in e||(e[c]=J(a),s.load(c,function(){if(c in Why I have to sneak around?, I was never sneaking when I was with her. This happened through two [marriages] for me. The singer discussed her legendary brother Michael Jackson and rumors of having a secret baby .The fourth part of the doc aired on Saturday, January 29th, and fans got the reason for the break up between rap producer Jermaine Dupri and the iconic Janet Jackson. by Jhanaya Belle. They can do whatever they want to do, Dupri said. They come from very different worlds.". "",!0);d(26)},!0,35);t(F,"ring-amd",{},!0,37);t(r,"isBrowser",!0,!0,38);t(r,"specified",function(a){return null!==s&&s.isSpecified?s.isSpecified(a):!1},!0,39);(function(a,b){function d(b){function e(){var a=b.getAttribute("data-amd-preload");return u(a)?a.split(","):[]}function c(){var a=b.getAttribute("data-timeout-start");return 01",l);return g},set:function(){d(h+"->2",l)},configurable:f})}try{e(!1)}catch(q){try{e(!0)}catch(f){a[b]= As the legendary singer gave the world a deeper look inside her personal life and career, that also meant clearing the air about her former relationship with the award-winning Atlanta-based record . However, there was a time when we all got to witness Janet truly happy in a relationship when she was with her then longterm boyfriend/SoSo Def music mogul, Jermaine Dupri. (Ryan/Getty) Now, sure Janets revelation that she likes to get it in all day, errday may be a little TMI (too much information) for some. The most glaring reason for fans was Dupris penchant for stepping out on their relationship, or as he put it, Me being reckless., One of the weird things about dating Janet is that dating Janet attracts other women, he said. baseDivId: 'pb-slot-right-1', During their relationship he co-wrote 37 songs with her and he also directed many of her music videos. (u(a)?w("25.4",a):w("25.4"),A(b,g,"25.4")&&y.define(b,g)):d("25.5")}function A(a,b,g){if(G(a)){if("function"===typeof b)return!0;d(g+"->1")}else d(g+"->2");return!1}function J(a){var b= It didn't feel good at all. On a side note, now that Janet is single, maybe Jermaine should try to get his woman back again. }); EVENTS "Call on Me" is the lead single from Janet Jackson's 2006 album, 20 Y.O. "Not Jermaine Dupri giggling while talking about cheating on Janet Jackson it's time for the rapture," tweeted one fan. Janet Damita Jo Jackson was born on May 16, 1966, in Gary, Indiana. No Mommy, No Mommy: Good Times Star BernNadette Stanis Says She Gets Goosebumps WatchingJanet Jacksons Character Penny Get Burned with Iron, Put Some Respect on Miss Jacksons Name: Janet Jacksons Grammy Opportunity Falls Through Because of Her Strained Relationship with CBS After Super Bowl 38 Incident, He Been Bald All This Time Now He Wanna Buy a Wig: Jermaine Dupri Shocks Fans with New House Party Hairdo. divId: 'div-gpt-ad-rightrail-3', The R&B singer has shown some love to her ex-boyfriend on his . }); Probably not. She's tough, she's not a pushover, she can get loud, Janet Jackson doesn't need to do anything to get you to say anything else.". Janet Damita Jo Jackson was born on May 16, 1966 in Gary, Indiana, to Katherine Jackson (ne Katherine Esther Scruse) and Joe Jackson, a musician. (b in h)){var d=m(b,function(){h[b].query.exec([])});h[b]={script:d,query:H(!0)};g(d)}h[b].query.add(a)}},getActialLoading:function(){for(var b in h)if("interactive"===h[b].script.readyState)return b;return null},resolvePath:b,isLoad:function(a){a=b(a,"js",!0);return u(a)&&a in h?h[a].query.isExec():!1},isSpecified:function(a){a= Dupri shared that their relationship, which lasted eight years, allowed both of the superstars to explore different worlds togetherJackson, Dupri said, was much more sheltered than people would assume. Michael Tran/FilmMagic. page_type: 'article', Like all my records, this one, whether intentional or not, has autobiographical roots. His girlfriend was his work.. I would ask him to carve out a little time for me, she said. Janet Jackson turned 56-years-old on May 16, and online users are discussing her ex Jermaine Dupri attending her birthday party this past weekend. Jermaine Dupri is a rapper who also deals with songwriting and producing. There HAS to still be some love left there. In an awkward exchange, King asked Jackson whether naming her upcoming album "Icon" was "self-crediting," Janet reminds him that she's had 34 number one songs. Jackson had no clue who Dupri was but still wanted to meet him after her bodyguard nearly stopped the duo from being introduced to each other. You cant play with rich women, man. on his "expediTIously" podcast the real reason why they never walked down the aisle. Still, we can always look back at the sweet moments they had when they were in love years ago and remember the time as Jacksons older brother used to say. When photos of the former couple snapped along with legendary music producer Jimmy Jam and Usher started circulating the web, it became inevitable that speculation of a rekindled romance and their past run at love would crop up among fans. And that person be at your house, he shared. In April of the same year, the "Together Again" singer and Al Mana separated quietly, and a source told People magazine that they were keen to raise their son together despite their split. After Lifetime's "Janet Jackson" documentary aired, we can only assume that Janet Jackson's longtime ex, Jermaine Dupri, is now required by law to refer to her only as "Ms. Jackson" in perpetuity . Part two of Janet Jackson's Lifetime documentary revealed even more gems about the reclusive pop star's life. At that point I was just like, I'm gonna see you again' This is Kris' time That's my role.". [AUDIO] Lil Kims Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: Thats my wife.: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, Im mentally rejuvenated..: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? The LP earned Jackson a Grammy nominationfor Best Contemporary R&B Album in 2007. Jermaine Dupri and Janet Jackson during Antonio "L.A." Reid's 50th Birthday Party - Inside at Nobu - 57th Street in New York, New York, United States. You hang up on the phone with a rich woman and call her all kinds of names and she calls you all kinds of names. tude.refreshAdsViaDivMappings([ { return a[x]}function g(){function a(){if(!0===b)for(;0