jadakiss r&b features

More recently, Jada teamed up separately with heavyweights Westside Gunn and Freddie Gibbs, two of the most celebrated artists in the game. And yall scared I can tell, he boasts. As was the custom in his early 2000s heyday, Jadas R&B collabs proved to be as effective as his battle raps. Keisha Cole Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. Jada joins Brandon Marshall, Adam "Pacman" Jones, Omar Kelly, and Ashley Nicole Moss in Episode 5 of I Am Athlete Podcast Season 4. The hosts, in agreement, then discussed 50s reputation for trolling people on social media. 7. r/rap Opinions on ice spice? Economic Equity & Racial Justice Townhall Series, Elevate Black Podcast sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, 100 Founders of Change by American Express, Chasing Success Podcast by JP Morgan Chase, Black Business Month Sponsored by Nationwide, 2022 Registry Of Corporate Directors Listing, 2021 BE Registry Of Corporate Directors Listing. The East Coast veteran rapper talks about his album Ignatius. At age 12, he began hustling after his parents asked him to earn his own money. The. JADAKISS R&B MIX (FEATURES & COLLABOS) $ 2.00. A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry. The Yonkers rapper is the embodiment of consistency, maintaining his relevancy and lyrical dominance since the late 1990s. Jadakiss) - Single, Fabolous and Jadakiss on Lil Waynes Young Money Radio. Jadakiss was born on May 27, 1975, in Yonkers, New York, and had an interest in hip hop from an early age. Its enough money to go around., Jadakiss speaks on unexpectedly falling into beef with 50 Cent because he hopped on New York with Ja-Rule, & says he thinks it was solid of 50 to apologize to Megan Thee Stallion : https://t.co/MHeIU1QLxa pic.twitter.com/UaVsSFmhgm, Glock Topickz (@Glock_Topickz) February 27, 2023. As always, Jada comes with the punchlines, claiming, if I dont respect you/ Im going to check you in a warning to anyone looking to front on his skills. 50 Cent along with his G-Unit crew responded with songs such as "I Run New York", "Window Shopper", and "Death Wish" by Lloyd Banks. The musician is dating , his starsign is Gemini and he is now 47 years of age. I knew Ja since Cash Money clicked, so I didn't know it was gonna piss my man . Jadakiss, whose real name is Jason Terrance Phillips, started his career in the '90s as a member of The Lox rap trio. 5-8 COMBO PACK. A classic in every sense of the word, We Gonna Make It begins with one of the most beloved opening lines in hip-hop: F*ck. DJ Antalive. Here's a close look into Jadakiss' career and how he achieved his fortune. 5.0. Si quieres personalizar tus opciones, haz clic en Gestionar configuracin de privacidad. 9. Turn It Up feat. Ne Yo 3. "I didn't think [50] was on that type . Jadakiss challenged 50 Cent to an onstage battle in Madison Square Garden for 1 million dollars, but 50 Cent declined. Curated by Questlove, the 2023 Grammys hip hop tribute was one for the ages, Drake recovers from ankle injury ahead of his Apollo performances, Ed Sheeran pays tribute to Jamal Edwards with "F64", American rapper, singer, and actor from New York. 1 albums in the same calendar year. What follows is an introduction Jadakiss best songs, a discography like few others. Jenny From The Block (remix) feat. Hip-Hop Bio: Born on May 27, 1975, Jadakiss was raised in Yonkers, New York in a household where he was well-fed and taken care of. [22] Jadakiss was also dubbed "Mr. Verzuz" after becoming the first artist to win two battles and was able to restructure his Def Jam contract. "[38] Jadakiss said the line was a metaphor for Bush administration not doing enough to stop the attacks. He began his career in the 1990s as a member of the rap trio The Lox, managed by. Get The Best of Hip Hop and Black News Straight to Your Inbox. [39][38][40], Last edited on 18 February 2023, at 07:00, Recording Industry Association of America, "Montega Jada & Percio Pinero Kings of Coke", "The Lox Chart History (R&B Hip-Hop Albums)", "The Lox/D-Block Jadakiss, Styles P & Sheek Louch Trinity Tour", "Jay-Z News Bits (Jadakiss, 40/40 & American Gangster)", "Jadakiss Signs With Roc-A-Fella Records", "Jadakiss leaves Roc-A-Fella Records, reunites with Ruff Ryders", "Jadakiss - Consignment Hosted by DJ Drama // Free Mixtape @", "Jadakiss Big Boy Dialogue (Feat. Although its more emotive than some of his earlier material, this standout from Jadas 2004 album Kiss Of Death still matches with his rugged sensibilities courtesy of a hard-hitting beat by Baby Grand. A big brother is giving you the game and showing you things too - but a father figure is providing for you while he's showing you things, and raising you. [15][16], In 2016, The Lox released their first album in 16 years, title "Filthy AmericaIt's Beautiful". 10. Jadakiss reminisces on his legendary commercial with Allen Iverson back in 2001, what his place in culture and hip hop is, how Sp Another interviewer asked the We Gonna Make It artist if he realized how petty 50 could be. Table of Contents show Early life Moss continued, Did you think that it was going to ignite a beef when you hopped on the track? So Fly (remix) feat. 29 reviews. Mary J Blige & Fabolous Jadakiss celebrated his August-born twin sons Jamir and Josh on their 6th birthday with an adorable Instagram post, expressing his love for the boys. I didnt think [50] was on that type of time. If we gonna do it, lets do it. In late 2007, Jadakiss signed to Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella Records, a move Jay had been trying to arrange for a long time. And how much money does Jadakiss earn? Nicki Minaj announces launch of record label and its first signed artists, N.O.R.E. Appearing on Gang Starrs 2003 album The Ownerz, this track paired Jada with one of his greatest influences and proved he could hang with the pioneers as well as he could his contemporaries. remains Jadakiss' biggest hit, peaking at #11 on the Billboard Hot 100. Heres Little Richard: The Georgia Peach In All His 1957 Glory, Best Bobby Womack Songs: 20 R&B Essentials, The Rolling Stones, With A 1971 Tour, Say Goodbye To Britain, Dazzle Ships: Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Darks Cold War Classic, Old Time Rock & Roll: The Story Behind Bob Segers Classic Rock Hit, How ABBA Conquered All With The Waterloo Album, Listen To JAWNYs New Album Its Never Fair, Always True, The Cranberries Everybody Else Is Doing It Turns 30 With Dolby ATMOS Mixes, Frank Zappas Zappa 80: Mudd Club/Munich Live Album Is Out Now, The Mavericks Release In Time (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition), Listen To Chiiilds New Album Better Luck In The Next Life, Skaiwater Reinterprets Rave, Releases It As New Project Rave (NC), Dillon Francis Recruits Zomboy And Knock2 For Remixes. Officers said the vehicle's driver was behaving oddly and said they noticed a strong odor of marijuana while approaching the car. Sleepin with a sweatsuit on cause the house cold. He doesnt just bring problems, though; he also explains his solutions. 6 reviews. Jennifer Lopez brought Jadakiss and Styles P to spit a few bars on her gigantic pop hit, Jenny From the Block, utilizing their rep to prove her claim. https://Jadakiss.lnk.to/Ignatiushttps://shop.jadakiss.com/Follow Jadakiss everywhere: https://www.instagram.com. I knew Ja since Cash Money clicked, so I didnt know it was gonna piss my man Fif off, Jadakiss responded. [11], On June 4, 2013, Jadakiss released the first single from his by then upcoming fourth studio album, Top 5, Dead or Alive titled "Big Boy Dialogue", featuring vocals from The-Dream. Disyorkan untuk anda. OpenTable Diner. He was interested in rap at a very early age when his parents asked him to earn his own money and so . Jadakiss discussed how hopping on a track with Ja Rule landed him in the hot seat with 50 Cent. Its no secret that Ja and the Power creator had (and still have) one of the most notable public hip hop feuds in recent times. Fat Joe is in full Diggin In The Crates mode on this track from 1998s Don Cartagena, Big Pun packs his verse with dizzying multisyllabic rhyme patterns, Raekwon spits a cool verse, and Nas is Nas. Two more singles, "Can't Stop Me" and "Death Wish" featuring Lil Wayne, were released in 2009. O'Reilly took the position that the President should be allowed to sue Jadakiss for slander. Following the release of their debut album, the group left the label to sign with Ruff Ryders. Moss continued, Did you think that it was going to ignite a beef when you hopped on the track? 21. Can't Stop Me 2. Jada succeeded on one of his biggest solo hits by going deep on Why? Jada takes a look at the source of societys troubles and, alongside R&B singer Anthony Hamilton, tries to find solutions. Another showcase for Jadakiss range is Knock Yourself Out, a club banger that features Jada riding over a classic Neptunes beat with a young Pharrell stunting on the hook. Required fields are marked *. 13. 26. Jada uses the energy of the track to floss magnificently, claiming, And my watch got so many rocks, when you look at the time its sorta like you watchin yourself/Front if you want, I puff a few blunts and take a cruise in a Porsche with the trunk in the front. U Make Me Wanna, meanwhile, shows that Jadakiss can deliver something special for the ladies too. The title track from The Loxs 1998 debut album, its a surprisingly philosophical breakdown of lifes necessities at least, by The Loxs standards. Heard It All Before (remix) feat. The group developed a close relationship with B.I.G., during which time Jadakiss especially was taken under his wing. Had to open my mind for me to free it.. Dined on April 24, 2022. overall 5 food 5 service 4 ambience 4. 3, and answering Cam'ron's remark before performing "Welcome to New York City" that the Lox did not have a New York record that could not beat it with his verse on "New York" (Jadakiss also performed the verse when Fat Joe who was in the audience for the Lox-Diplomats Verzuz and Ja Rule faced each other in the subsequent Verzuz at the same venue). The little bit of pennies we had at that time wouldve been gone after two court dates. Debrah Cox 7. Ne Yo Can't Stop Me When asked why, he said, Because he was clowning her before the verdict of the trial he basically said she was lying as a man, he apologized. The In Da Club rapper is known to take aim at just about anybody, and the group was referring to 50 Cent mocking the Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez case. Day And Night (remix) feat. Usher They also revealed that it would not be a mixtape, but instead a full album. Because it was just a good song. Driven by a thundering, piano-centered loop devised by Scott Storch, Times Up is a showcase for some of Jadas most memorable punchlines, including the fan-favorite: F*ck riding the beat, n**** / I parallel park on the track.. to Live", Mariah Carey's "Honey", Mary J. Blige's "Can't Get You Off My Mind" and The Notorious B.I.G. The album was released on November 24, 2017, and features guest appearances from Future, Jeezy, Styles P, French Montana and Yo Gotti. And I knew Ja for years. [36], In 2004, Jadakiss and Fat Joe were featured on a song by Ja Rule titled "New York". Keisha Cole 6. In late 1998, DMX was hot off his smash debut Its Dark And Hell Is Hot and no one could have anticipated that hed follow up with another one in Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood. Jadakiss is the rare exception. Knock yourself out with the heavy raps of the Champ. All were remanded to Westchester County Jail and were held until at least Tuesday of the following week, when they were due in court. Jadas anchor verse sums up exactly why hes so beloved in the streets: Nothin but the hotness whenever we drop this / Monotonous for yall to keep hatin cause yall never gon stop us., A standout from Jadas most recent album, 2020s Ignatius, Govt Cheese depicts an older, wiser Jadakiss getting reflective about all the hard-won knowledge hes gained from 20+ plus years in the streets and out of them. It's enough money to go around.'". [30], On July 5, 2004, Jadakiss was arrested in North Carolina on marijuana and illicit gun possession charges. Nino Man (Remix) Honey (remix) feat. Tunechi talks to Usher, Anuel AA, Fabolous, Jadakiss, and more. Up And Down (remix) feat. Its enough money to go around., Jadakiss speaks on unexpectedly falling into beef with 50 Cent because he hopped on New York with Ja-Rule, & says he thinks it was solid of 50 to apologize to Megan Thee Stallion : https://t.co/MHeIU1QLxa pic.twitter.com/UaVsSFmhgm, Glock Topickz (@Glock_Topickz) February 27, 2023. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Jadakiss - Photo: Prince Williams/Wireimage, Gang Starr - Rite Where You Stand ft. Jadakiss, Jadakiss - Why (Uncut Version) ft. Anthony Hamilton, Westside Gunn - All Praises (Audio) ft. Boldy James, Jadakiss, Destroy Lonely Shares Mesmerizing New Single If Looks Could Kill, Creed III Soundtrack Arrives As New Film Hits Theaters, Listen To Slowthais Shape-Shifting New Album UGLY, The Best Albums Of 1992: 72 Records Worth Your Time, Curtis: 50 Cent Crafts One Of The Biggest Albums Of The 2000s, Virtual Insanity: 39 Music Videos That Defined The 90s, Come As You Are: The Story Behind The Nirvana Song, Glen Campbell, Shaggy, And Lil Wayne: Currently Trending Songs, Weighty In The Eighties: When Prog Rock Went Pop. He rides his verse with ease over Premiers classic boom bap beat. The adorable post, which attracted over 66k likes, showed the lovely pair in black outfits. And Ima get Bucks like Milwaukee cause like Sam I Can-sell. In the future, this sort of intricate double entendre would be commonplace, especially on the battle rap circuit, but in 2001, it was like poetry in motion, ahead of its time. [35] Jadakiss was neither present during the investigation, nor wanted by the law enforcement agencies. Jaheim I thought that was dope, Jadakiss interjected. 2004. The song garnered Mario a Grammy Award nomination for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance in 2006 and became a top-10 hit worldwide, reaching number one in the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, and New Zealand. Host Ashley Nicole Moss discussed how the track would go on to fuel a beef between Kiss and 50. Ne-Yo & Nipsey Hussle), Jadakiss: Kiss of Death - Tour 2005 (Live), Summertime In Hoodies (feat. 4. Swizz Beatz & Jadakiss) - Single, Don't Sleep On Me (feat. Johnta Austin & Jermaine Dupri Texas boss Trae the Truth recruited Jadakiss for his reflective 2011 track Life, where the MCs ponder the difficulties and traps of street life. ", featuring Anthony Hamilton and produced by Havoc of Mobb Deep, became one of the year's biggest hits, spawning a remix featuring Styles P, Common and Nas. GloRilla, Ice Spice, And The Carefree Black Girl Backlash, Karol G Tells Us About Her Most Personal Album Yet, Maana Ser Bonito, And Collaborating With Shakira, The Rundown: Cousin Gregs Finest Moments From The Succession Final Season Trailer, Ranked, Creed III Has What Every Sequel Needs, A Director Who Seems Personally Invested, How Bail Bag Helps The Formerly Incarcerated Get Back On Their Feet, Advice From A Finance Pro For How To Survive (And Thrive) In This Economy, Why We Shouldnt Forget About The Game Stop Short Squeeze, Five Cities Where Latinx Street Art Is Alive And Well, Travel Budgeting Pro Gabby Beckford Shares Her Best Financial Advice For 2023 Adventures, We Blind Tested Our Favorite Fast Food Double Cheeseburgers & Crowned A New Champ, How To Actually, Truly Buy Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon For Real, Were Picking The Very Best Air Jordan IIIs Of All Time, Game On: How Grant Williams Embraces His Role On And Off The Court, Jamal Crawford On Joining TNTs Tuesday Night Desk, Brooklyns Turnaround, And The NBAs Offensive Explosion, How Sneaker Customizer Marcus Floyd Is Breaking Into Pro Sports, One Horse Shoe At A Time, Talib Kweli & David Cross On Boots Riley, Bob Odenkirk, Palestine, Tribalism, NLE Choppa Takes Uproxx Behind His 23 Music Video, B-Lovees Uproxx Sessions Performance Of IYKYK May Have Been Ice Cold But Hes With All The Smoke, 112s Cupid Video Gets Some React Like You Know Love From 2Rare And TiaCorine, not being totally sure his new boss could pull it off, All The Best New R&B From This Week That You Need To Hear, The Most Anticipated Albums Of Spring 2023, Don Tolivers Stylish Third Album Love Sick Is A Step In The Right Direction, All The Best New Pop Music From This Week, Steven Hydens Favorite Music Of February 2023. While freestyling, he eventually met longtime friends Sheek Louch and Styles P. Phillips quickly developed a small underground fanbase and at the age of 12, entered himself into a freestyle competition in Florida where he attracted the attention of the owners of Ruff Ryders. 0:11. Dined on April 30, 2022. overall 4 food 4 service 5 ambience 4. Listen to Jadakiss' new album "Ignatius" now! Women of Power Summit I didnt know he was just that pissed off at Ja that anybody that did a song with him thats another level of anger, Jada said before adding that 50 is by far the top pettiest person. . [32][34] A Yonkers Police Department spokesperson said Jadakiss was one of four men sitting in a 2006 Toyota Camry that was parked near the intersection of Nepperhan Avenue and Elm Street in Yonkers at around 5 a.m. Saturday. Sometimes drastic times call for drastic measures. 24. 20. A weekly newsletter and updates on new shows. Weaving a narrative ode to both friends and foes in the streets, Kiss also weaves his flow between the catchy vocal sample, as usual demonstrating that his lyrical talents are up to just about any challenge even those he imposes on himself. That aside, Jadas verse here sets things off with a bang as the crew declares the mission statement for the second phase of their careers. The discography of Jadakiss, an American rapper, consists of six studio albums, one collaborative album, six mixtapes and 12 singles . 's "Last Day". Its no secret that Ja and the Power creator had (and still have) one of the most notable public hip hop feuds in recent times. Your email address will not be published. Contribute to chinapedia/wikipedia.en development by creating an account on GitHub. The album was both a commercial and critical success, peaking at number 3 on the Billboard 200[5] and number 1 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums[6] chart, and went on to achieve platinum status. Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes & Kent Jones), All I Do Is Win (Remix) [feat. DJ Clue & Mary J Blige Food & Beverage Oct 20, 2022. J-Lo & Styles P Eventually, the management team for the Lox, RuffRyders, bought them out of the Bad Boy contract when it paid Combs $2 million, according to OkayPlayer. Altogether, he has released five studio albums, most recently Ignatius in 2020. The first single, "By My Side" featuring Ne-Yo was released in October 2008. Following their victory, streams of Lox music increased by 215%, including Jadakiss' "Who Shot Ya?" Jason Terrance Phillips[2] (born May 27, 1975),[3] better known by his stage name Jadakiss, is an American rapper from Yonkers, New York. The other two men in the vehicle are listed as Benjamin Lockhart and Kristian Smith. All Rights Reserved. Including songs like "Jenny from the Block" and "New York," this list of songs featuring Jadakiss as guest artist consists of radio hits, number ones, and less popular tracks. Just look at the list of rappers that have asked him to appear on songs with him. Letter To B.I.G. At age 12, he began hustling after his parents asked him to earn his own money. 3,660 talking about this. While hes usually mean-mugging and threatening on tracks, this time, hes ready to party. 12. Jadakiss & Guordan Banks), Don't Ever Play Yourself (feat. Listen, totally aside from the fact that Jada comes in hot with one of the hardest verses on Puff Daddy and the Familys 1997 album No Way Out, this is actually Jadas track from the jump by virtue of the fact that he penned Puffs verse, despite not being totally sure his new boss could pull it off. Yo, everybodys a snake / Thats why I try to keep the grass cut / So I can see em when they coming / Then I heat they ass up.. Why did Bush knock down the towers? An absolute monster of a track, Blackout landed on the rap scene like a mortar round. The Yonkers rapper is the embodiment of consistency, maintaining his relevancy and lyrical dominance since the late 1990s. Ja Rules 2004 New York, meanwhile, started a hip-hop war with Rules rival 50 Cent, but the song wouldnt have been the same without Jadakiss lending his credibility to it. When asked why, he said, Because he was clowning her before the verdict of the trial he basically said she was lying as a man, he apologized. The In Da Club rapper is known to take aim at just about anybody, and the group was referring to 50 Cent mocking the Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez case. You can start with Notorious B.I.G., who welcomed LOX onto Last Days. Jada spits fire on both the hook and his verse, laying the foundation for his now legendary status. . As a result, his friends often made fun of him by calling him Big Mack, as a reference to his favorite hamburger. What better testament to the long shadow Jadakiss casts over the rap world than having his own interlude on DJ Khaleds God Did in which all he does is rap his ass off, no chorus, no hook, no fancy concept just bars? We didnt have no leveragereally besides the street. The success and reception of the song opened the door for them to write more of their own songs, and in 1998, the Lox released their debut studio album, Money, Power & Respect. How It Was Supposed To Be (remix) feat. From his 1994 debut as a member of The Lox to a successful solo career to his recent star showings on Verzuz, Jadakiss has become one of raps most revered figures for his humor, wit, and Yonkers-bred charisma, as well as some of the hardest verses ever to grace a DAT tape. New England. They made their first appearance on Main Source's 1994 LP Fuck What You Think on the track "Set it Off. INFORMATION [4] The album produced three singles, "We Gonna Make It" featuring Styles P, "Knock Yourself Out" and "Put Ya Hands Up". During one portion of the roughly one-hour interview, Jadakiss early 2000s hit New York featuring Fat Joe and Ja Rule was brought up. Inside the vehicle, police found a .38 caliber revolver that had been reported stolen. DJ Clue & Mary J Blige 5. We Belong Togrther (remix) feat. I fall back, smoke an ounce in the dark/Bounce on a Preme track like I bounce on a NARC, Jada flows, as smooth as a professional hitman. Teedra Moses In 2007, Jadakiss signed with Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella and Def Jam, which, with Ruff Ryders, co-released his 2009 album The Last Kiss. on Rihanna's second pregnancy reveal: "They dont call him ASAP for nothing", Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre's movie 'The Wash' is getting a TV reboot, Conway The Machine joins Jae Skeese for new "Metallic 5's" single, Unknown T recruits Knucks for "Right Hand", Lizzo shares emotional moment with fan on "The Special Tour", Larry June and The Alchemist announce release date for joint 'The Great Escape' album, NBA YoungBoy drops off new "Demon Party" visual, Nas, Wu-Tang Clan's "N.Y. State of Mind Tour" is going global, J.I. (With an excellent assist from Mariah Carey.) Between his distinctively hoarse voice, an equally scratchy laugh, and a long-proven capability for street-smart rhymes, Jadakiss has staked out his corner in New York City's hip-hop scene. Contact R.J. Kelly Co., Inc. 55 Cambridge Street Burlington, Massachusetts 01803. Jadakiss performing at Apple Store in June 2011 Age Jadakiss is currently 47 according to his birthdate May 27, 1975 Sun Sign Gemini Born Place / Residence Yonkers, New York, United States Nationality Education Jadakiss went to the Gorton High School in New York City. 18. On February 29, 2016, Fabolous posted a picture on Instagram with Jadakiss with the caption, "Freddy vs. Jason coming soon", hinting at the release of a joint project with Jadakiss, titled Freddy vs. Listen to the best songs by Jadakiss on Apple Music or Spotify. He is currently signed to Def Jam, Roc Nation, and D-Block. Contact ", In 2009, Jadakiss released his much-delayed and anticipated third studio album, The Last Kiss. Along with Styles and Louch, he formed a group known as The Warlox, and the trio began rapping together. in the wake of his 1997 death, titled "We'll Always Love Big Poppa". Jadakiss, affectionately called Kiss, is doing well outside the studio. Here are just 20 of his absolute best. Jenny From The Block (remix) feat. The 12-ounce product is listed as $14.99, an intentional price point to make it more accessible, a reflection of his son professionally known as one-third of the legendary rap group, The LOX whom Bob champions as being "a man of the people." They went to the streets and local radio stations to bring awareness of their plight. BE 100s 19. 15 (90s HIP-HOP EDITION), PLATINUM OLD SCHOOL SLOW JAMS MIX VOL. Jadakiss speaks on unexpectedly falling into beef with 50 Cent because he hopped on "New York" with Ja-Rule. Jadakiss is the rare exception. For the past two decades, Jadakiss has been an indispensable part of New York hip hop, his raspy flow and murderous punchlines holding strong for the Mecca while everybody else switches up. A Boogie wit da Hoodie & Jadakiss), Irregular Heartbeat (feat. The feud was later resolved, with Jadakiss and G-Unit performing together at 50 Cent's ThisIs50 Festival on October 3, 2009. Jadakiss has become one of the go-to MCs for guest spots, giving new school rappers the opportunity to show they understand what came before. Meaning of jadakiss. T-Pain, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe & Swizz Beatz), New York (feat.