is the grand priest stronger than zeno

WebGoku Black because he has the n word pass. For all the technique and abilities the highest angel can potentially dish out, they're useless against an entity who has no conceptual link to things like "damage" or "pain". If the manga stated The Grand Priest as being more powerful than Zeno, would you be surprised ? How do I stop my foreskin from splitting? JavaScript is disabled. If it's series Daishinkan and Zeno and composite Demgira from both Heroes and Xenoverse then I am leading towards Demigra for better feats. In this world money is considered power which it is. by Polyphase Avatron Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:50 am, Post So when Zeno first appears in the series, he is referred to as the Omni King as he is the strongest being in the multiverse at that time. The cat not being above both would surprise me. In Dragon Ball Super Future Trunks Saga, Zeno is shown to be a small childlike being who is curious and easily amused. After completing his studies, Zeno returned to Citium, where he began teaching his own version of Stoic philosophy and established a school of philosophy known as the Stoa (or Porch). His tendency to be overly critical and to focus more on a projects flaws than its strengths can also create a challenging working environment. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Zenos power of erasure is demonstrative of how strong he is and the extent of his abilities. It is believed that Zeno lived in Athens for several years and was highly influenced by the Greek Stoic school of philosophy. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. So far we only know that Zeno can destroy universes, similar to how Beerus and other Gods of Destructions can destroy things in their own universe, but we have not seen any other feats or proof that Zeno has any other strong capabilities. You cant surprise attack him because hed be aware of it. It would make sense, but i don't want it to happenOfcourse i would not be surprised. Crack of time is completely outside of the countless timelines in the DB multiverse. Not only do I feel that the Grand Priest is the superior to the zenos, I feel that the true all knowing powerful ruler of all is Zalama. However, that doesnt mean the Grand Priest is the strongest being in existence, as there are two characters who could beat him. In the Dragon Ball Super, Zeno erased Universe 9, Universe 10, Universe 2, Universe 6, and Universe 4 for losing in the tournament of power. He is stronger physically. Takedown request | View complete answer on dragonball.fandom.com This is portrayed through his childlike innocence and excitement, which he displays throughout the series as an eternal being who is beyond the concepts of time, age, and most importantly, mortality. Also if you look at Whis and the angels are in a league of their own. That's not even a question. Whis has said that the grand priest was stronger than him So that's whis gone. Now we have Zeno. Zeno is said to be str Much to Vegeta's shock, Cabba withstood that attack and appeared unscathed. How Do You Get Rid Of Hiccups In 5 Seconds? While the Dragon Ball Super Series gave no power comparison between Zeno and the Grand Priest, the Grand Priest, like Zeno, is also known for his incredible powers and abilities in the multiverse. He has the power to erase anything from existence with a mere wave of his hand. no. I don't know about Demigra because never play XV but i heard he has hax power enough to threat multiversal scale can him win against Zeno and Grand Priest? Zeno doesn't have to see him But it has been shown that the Grand Priest posseses incredible omnipotent powers, seeing and knowing whats happening in different dimensions, being able to create whole new dimensions (tournament of power world), making matter and physical constructs in different dimension, teleporting a lot of beings from different dimensions and universes into other dimensions and universes, he seems to have incredible omnipotent powers. One of Gokus goals in Dragon Ball Super is to surpass Beerus, but its possible that the Saiyan hero already has. 2 Is anyone stronger than the grand priest? Each of them possess immense power and strength, and have the capability to completely obliterate planets and even universes. He erased all of reality when he stopped Zamasu in the future timeline. It had quite a strong effect on the participants, causing them to tremble in fear and bow down to Zeno. Originally there were 18 universes, but six of them got destroyed, so now, there remain 13. Who is the strongest character in Dragon Ball? Before Zeno, the title of Omni King was not held by an individual but was still used to represent the collective power of the multiverse itself. Sure you could try to wail on him all day, but if his body doesn't even acknowledge such things as happening to him, it's useless. It's sucks that these two are side characters but money wise it makes sense, lol. 3 Is the grand priest stronger than Whis? Zeno doesn't have to see him moving, he just activates his power and erases whatever he wants. Generally speaking, in terms of the canonical universe, Zeno is the most powerful character ever introduced. He was the founder of the Stoic school of philosophy, which taught that people should accept whatever fate had in store for them and strive to become the best versions of themselves. by FiReFTW Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:27 pm, Post WebNo, Zeno is not the most powerful character in existence. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I also ask YOU for prove. In an effort to ensure that the new tournament was fair, Zeno used his reality manipulation power to create the Tournament of Power arena, which was designed to prevent fighters from hiding and running away. Using same logic Grand Priest is definitely stronger than Zeno. He is also immortal, so even if someone were to try to fight him, he can simply outlast them. Zenos paradox consists of a series of arguments, first articulated by the ancient Greek philosopher Zeno of Elea, that are meant to prove the impossibility of motion. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. He is suggested to be stronger than his respective God of Destruction and may be able to hold his own against Zeno. Which is more powerful nature or nurture? Super has the more powerful characters depending on the game since in one Goku beat Xeno Goku and another Xeno Goku and Vegeta beat Goku & Vegeta. Zeno is a philosopher from the ancient Greek city-state of Citium in Cyprus. Remember the whole 18 universes thing? And DBH miracles are not allowed because too OP. Since the events of the "Future" Trunks Saga, Zeno co-rules jointly with his future counterpart. Winner: Zeno, The King Of All! Beerus was going to stomp Demigra in XV1 before Demigra ran away like a bitch. A discussion-dedicated Dragon Ball subreddit. Grand Priest stops each of their final punches with his finger. by darzap Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:08 am, Post And? These guys are there to make sure that no strong fighters attempt to take out Zeno, as in You Might Also Like: Will Rudeus Find His Mom In Mushoku Tensei? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. His emphasis on the human capacity for rational thought and the pursuit of virtue transformed the existing philosophical discourse in the ancient world. Is the grand priest the most powerful God in the universe? The only indication that Zeno may have a different or alternate form was revealed in the Dragon Ball Super Manga where Zeno is shown to have two identical copies, one from each timeline known as Future Zeno and Present Zeno.. Should Dragon Ball Super fun long enough, its entirely possible Goku (and Vegeta) will fight Whis but definitely dont expect him to win or put up a serious fight unless Goku does some crazy training over the next few years. More than Grand Priest being able to destroy everyone, the only way he can be killed is if he violates one of the angel laws. I think that's like saying a trained martial artist is stronger than a hurricane because the hurricane doesn't know how to fight. Zeno is an anime character from the popular anime/manga series, Dragon Ball Super. The one above all is infinite dimensional. The fact that he can one shot Beerus with no effort one punch man style is insane. However, with a lifetime of rigorous training and nigh unflappable combat discipline, Jiren has a definitive edge against the more raw, uncontrollable Broly. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". I could see GP outsmarting Zeno rather than outright killing. His powers are on a completely different level to any other character in the series, though it is hinted that he may be surpassed by the actions of Jiren in the Tournament of Power. Of course, he was bound to win. He is the one who brought the gods of destruction to The Null Realm, where he holds court over them and decide which of them will be the destroyer of the universe. The grand priest may beat Zeno in a forms competition but he is not punching him out. Future Zen-oh is shown as being more impulsive and unpredictable, often acting on whims and destroying entire universes without warning. Or DBS Zeno just erases him out of existence (i need proof that demigra is resistant to erasure) if only zeno can erase people more quicker then id likely give the win zeno but he always takes his time to do so. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that Zenos current childlike appearance is his true form in the series. When the Gods bow to Zeno or act subservient to him, the Angels stay standing and remain calm. How is he powerful enough to one-shot a multiversal character? The Grand Priest is the father of all the Angels and hes also the strongest of his race that we know of. Despite his smaller stature, he can level entire planets with a raise of a finger and can even take on someone like Whis without breaking a sweat. Summary: Grand Priest is most probably stronger than Zeno. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". However, it is quite difficult to declare him as the strongest of all, as there exist many other anime characters with immense power in various other series. Additionally, he has the ability to destroy anything, including entire universes and civilizations. Dragon Ball is known for its supermassive characters and incredible fight scenes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The whole thing with Zen-Oh is this immense, unstoppable force that can do whatever it wants. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. However, there are some fan theories about Zenos true form, but none have been confirmed. The Grand Priest (, Dai-Shinkan; FUNimation Grand Minister) is an Angel, who serves the Zen. WebIs Grand priest stronger than Zeno? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Also if you look at a basic level, Whis is stronger then Beerus. He was, however, asked to spare the universes and hold a new tournament. I mean, if Zeno is so undefeatable, why is that so? Since the events of the Future Trunks Saga, Zeno has co-ruled over the entirety of the universe with a future version of himself known as future Zeno. They are also capable of teleporting easily to any location in the multiverse and can also sense the power levels of other beings. Speed is a non-factor for him. As the two replies above me already state, Zeno doesnt need power and can simple ERASE the Grand Priest. The Angels do seem to be an order of beings potentially higher than Zeno. WebIs it true that the Grand Priest is stronger than Zeno (Dragon Ball Super)? Zeno is a powerful being in the DC Universe, and is often considered one of the most powerful. Required fields are marked *. With his childlike naivety that makes him somewhat unpredictable and capricious, he is capable of effortlessly destroying entire planets, galaxies, universes, and timelines in the blink of an eye, having destroyed 6 of the originally existing 18 universes and also destroying several planets in a game he played with his future self-202 times. Even though Gogeta is extremely powerful, it isnt possible for him to win against Whis, even if he gets stronger during the battle. He also used his erasure ability to destroy Zamasu from existence even though Zamasu had merged with the multiverse itself.