i am an indigo child now what

As a survivor of fundamentalist religious abuse, her mission is to help others find love, strength, and inner light in even the darkest places. Figuring out that I am an Indigo Child was . Lovingly Butterfly Effect will change things better, sooner or later. Always been an outcast, overly sensitive, and Ive been struggling with addiction for about 10 years now. They are warriors in spirit. You may find it hard to work in teams or for other people and function better when youre in charge or working for yourself. 4. Anna is the author of, Learning Mind 2012-2022 | All Rights Reserved |. A confirmed Indigo. Noone knows your deal better than YOUof that you can be sure. Now, now its all back baby and I feel a roar coming. To learn to love was the hardest lesson. Enabling us to protect ourselves; as well as allowing others to see the, Light.. They are intuitive and are misunderstood by the status quo. This isnt to say you think highly of yourself or like you are going to be an important historical figure, just that you have a sense of duty and purpose in this life. I get scared at times being alone & having had a negative mind f### is the only way I could describe it when it happened. I mention this to very few and they dont seem very interested. A medium told me I was an adult Indigo in 2010 I became a lightworker . Indigo children are often said to possess a strong intuition. 6 Keys to a Happy Life Most People Neglect, The Power of Misfits: How to Find Your Place in a World You Dont Fit In, 1984 Quotes about Control That Are Scarily Relatable to Our Society, 10 Signs of Negative Energy in a Person to Pay Attention to, 6 Things to Do Before the New Year to Make Your Life Better. For the last ten years, the term indigo child has been used to refer to children who represent a superior state of human evolution in the context of the New Age school of thought. Keeping the light on. Children born in the Delta and Omega period, are also calledCrystal Childrenbecause of a particularly bright, crystal color in their aura. Back in the late 60s, she started claiming to see more and more children who had an indigo aura hence the name. Dont limit this to any one or more generations, they can be from any generation that chose explore life beyond earth. As an empathic and compassionate person, you gravitate towards the natural world. 11. These people areoveractive and quite extroverted. Im very lost w/all of this. Indigo children might also be a bit psychic, Taylor explained. Start here . These are the primary ones who will bring us the enlightenment to ascend. ). As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, this means whenever you buy a book on Amazon from a link on here, we receive a small percentage of its price at no extra cost to you. Intelligence is part of their personality from birth. This is marked by the Moon in a water sign, such as Pisces or Cancer. very annoying. from th indigo beta generation, empath, lightworker, clairsient so far that i hav learned and gathering more info and light for those who hav lost there way and need to steer their purppse back on track, an impotant yet necessary job, draining if you dont learn to shield or block, plant th seed, instil th knowledge we saw and heard to be truth abd wonderful, real and rare, we wouldnt be given anything tht we cant handle, go forth in love and light. Essentially, Indigo children share traits that include a strong calling to make the world a better place, an innate knowledge of better ways to do things. While indigo children are independent, they also feel for everyone and dont want to upset or disappoint others. Meanwhile rainbow children, the gen z of the trio, are said to have rainbow auras and if their parents are to be believed, theyre all basically Jean Grey levels of psychic. You might find yourself drawn to the arts and nature. Characteristics of Indigo Children Strong willed and stubborn Have problems with authority Intuitive, often psychic Creative and unafraid of trying something new Lacks patience, often gets frustrated Despite being a rebel, they need clear boundaries and structure while growing up Can be insecure Often diagnosed as ADD, ADHD She is the author of hundreds of popular articles, as well as numerous books and journals on the topics of Self-Love, Spiritual Awakening, and more. They can also be highly empathic and easily pick up on what others are thinking and feeling. I have a delta son (92) and an omega son (01). The aura was also under the influence of themetallic beige hue,protecting them from external attacks and excessively early showing of indigo potential. The nature of indigo children is very unique. If you feel a certain way honor it as you would for your best friend. Keep strong, Thank you, Greg. Indigo children are light-bearers who are driven by the sole purpose in life: to awaken humanity. You inquire into traditional or religious beliefs, test them against experience, and tend to draw your own conclusions. Unless science can prove the objective existence of personality-based auras, its going to be very hard for anybody to provide a rational defense of the entire concept of indigo children.. The 1900's spawned the Indigo Generation of psychic conciousness inbred to new children. If it seems like bragging, it is not; I sat on my knowledge for almost twenty years because I thought it wasnt true. The 1980s and 1990s were the high points for the . You feel as though youve lived many lifetimes, and possess a wisdom that others your age dont yet have. One indigo child trait that is very obvious is the desire to alter the accepted wisdom in a bid to make everything better. You would prefer to suffer from the truth than be happy believing lies. Indigo Child Test 1. First it was Indigo, which has been around for a while. Just as i write this im all over the place. Our nectar is found in a different flower though, Im not going to claim what I am, I know I am unique and freakishly good at everything I have a go at mastering tasks in an extremely quick timing. Indigos are very intuitive, often psychic. I am studying metaphysics now and became an R.M.T. How do you know if you are one? Making the average person feel intimidated and feeling like they can never reach my level of perfection and how easy i make it look. Nonetheless, your idealism is what helps you to strive for the highest and do the absolute best you can for the planet. Growing up, you might have been told you were naughty, disobedient, headstrong, unyielding, etc. Namaste. The Indigo Children is a book by Lee Carroll, a channeler for an entity he calls Kryon, and his wife Jan Tober . He found religion and started traveling around the world giving "self-help" seminars. The concept of indigo children was first proposed in the 70s. It largely ignores - and contributes to create and intensify - rather important conditions . Youve never understood people who can be cold and calculating. In social situations, they are able to sense the good, bad, truth, and lies in an effortless manner. I am particularly fond of math and logic puzzles too. "Tell me something about me." You are a skeptic. Its like they cant teach you the life. No idea or belief is too holy for you to dissect or reject. Indigo is the color of the third-eye chakra, which deals with all other abilities beyond the ordinary - psychic intuition, clairvoyance and out-of-body experiences. I have an Indigo child and spent many years teaching people how to work with their kids and to understand them, and to understand there purpose to make way for the highly-sensitive Crystal children. Could I really be an Indigo Child? According to Nancy Ann Tappe, the self-proclaimed synesthete (more on that later) who invented the concept, indigo children are a group of "highly evolved" individuals, all of whom share certain psychological traits that mark them as existing outside maybe even above the norm. Good luck to us both! I had a sort of awakening at a young age when i realized one day that maybe I wasnt suppose to fit into this world and its rules,that maybe i was born and designed for something better and greater than me or anyone elses understanding or that something will happen and i will be included when that thing would happen and the world will slowly shape back to what it use to be or something like that. Somatic Bodywork: 7 Types For Psychospiritual Healing, 7 Vagus Nerve Exercises For Nervous System Healing, How to Begin a Spiritual Journal (Start Here! Carroll was an economics major who ran a technical audio business for 30 years until a visit to a psychic prompted a New Age midlife crisis. Maybe you just know someone who is part of the Indigo generations. I wish everyone the very best in the accomplishment of their mission. By the way, indigo children arent the only people to be so diagnosed. When I follow it, I end up receiving data downloads there. On a large scale and in a small things. Even if it sounds naive or stupid. Unfortunately, this can sometimes mean that their assertiveness can lead them to be resistant to authority and exhibit disruptive traits. Their aura holds are few more spectrum of ray color. As a lover of autonomy, you enjoy solitude and the insight it can bring. Blessings to all. Indigo adults live with purpose. "What is your normal day like?" It depends on the day. I hope that more people will be enlightened by this information. You are what you attract and you become what you manifest and you rip what you sow By the power of 3 3 As it is above, so below Bless it be peeps . Like you, the description of the Indigo qualities fits me almost exactly. Rainbow children came to the Earth in 2000. In their environment, they wantblue and purple colors and enjoy slow music. If this sounds a lot like you, its likely that you are an indigo child because these are core indigo child traits. This pattern has common yet unique factors that demand that parents and teachers change their treatment and upbringing of them in order to achieve balance. If anyone can help me fast forward asap please contact me. Indigo children is a New Age concept assigning special psychological characteristics to certain children. 12. The creator of the universe is light and love, and I follow his example. I am a writer, a Reiki practitioner, and strangers often ask me for spiritual help. I dont know what tasks he has in front of him but from the moment he was born Ive felt he will Face something big, something he needs to be prepared for. They all contain ludicrous Barnum Statements such as You Feel Entitled or You Question Authority or even You Are Destined To Be Here.. You too are the Light you wrote about.. Im an adult indigo, end of second wave. According to Tober and Carroll [two of the most famous indigo proponents], indigo children may function poorly in conventional schools due to the child's rejection of authority, their being smarter or more spiritually mature than their teachers, and their lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline, notes a 2019 Edinburgh Skeptics article. My meditations have become so intense at times that they scare me, the sounds that I hear and the things that flash in my minds eye are inexplicable. What Is Your True Color Personality Type? I was also that child who knew how intellectual i am and saw how the egg heads were bullied and out cast. Now the really amazing thing is I have six sons and I am pretty sure they too are indigos. I am also a gamma indiego. All Rights Reserved. I know things. im born 1963, according to starseedology im originated from Orion and Andromeda. - Traits, Personality, Characteristics. Everyone wants to feel special and that indigo thing might be something to distract you from your real purpose. We respect all Whadjuk Elders both past and present, and any First Nations people. But heres the thing: when we reeled off that list at the beginning, did you think we were describing you? Highly sensitive to their environment. You May Get Have a wisdom and level of caring beyond their youthful experience Have a wisdom and level of caring beyond their youthful experience Emotionally they can be reactive and may have problems with anxieties, depression or temper rages if not energetically It was difficult to move ahead because I was raised strictly and religiously, and had no support in my ideas as an adult . Welcome to The Spirit Nomad! Needed to question, "Why?" Its like hes always been in his mind preparing for battle. You care so much about this planet and other people that it often hurts. Just know that you should always trust your intuition and everything that you face and see was just meant for you. You know that the purpose of your existence is to bring about positive change to the people around you and the world at large. You probably found it hard to relate with people your age during childhood, and you feel drawn to older people and ideas your age circle couldnt comprehend. Indigo people are born with a sense of purpose to make the world a better place. I had a strong feeling I was about to die in 2-3 years if I did not stop. To my fellow indigo brothers and sisters I say this, WE ARE THE CHANGE!!! If youre like me and feel incredibly self conscious and embarrassed, dont give up. The concept of "Indigo Babies" or "Indigo Children" originated in the mid-'70s from the New Age wave, and it designates people with an indigo aura, reincarnated advanced souls sent on . Something that helps me is meditation, thats what I used to do when I was scared or when I was afraid but with time I have learnt to become one. Tip: Adult Indigos dislike hierarchical systems and embrace self-reliance. Every indigo child knows that their mission is to create change on this planet. You honor truth above all, and even though it hurts sometimes, youd rather cope with it than believe lies. And in tiny pill bottles across the world, something else was happening: a massive change in the diagnosis and treatment of psychological and neurological disorders. 4: Youre sure of the reason for your existence, At work, you like to be in roles that grant you control over your time and allow you to work, This is because indigo children often display special gifts like, You can learn more about how to better utilize these gifts by studying your, 18: You have a strong connection with nature and animals, 19: Youre drawn towards spirituality over religion, Indigo children are a group of special children identified by. As an indigo child, questioning is everything to you. I love you guys! There are no studies.. Whatever emotion you are feeling in the current moment, you feel it fully. Nancy Ann Tappe first coined the term when she discovered the emergence of a new set of children that produced an indigo aura, a color that she hadnt seen before. Indigo people (include children, teenagers and adults). See if any of the following 22 signs resonate: You are a person born and driven to do work that makes the world a better place, improves lives, and elevates people to a higher level of consciousness. The truth is in it. Yes we are here to counter balance the current state which is dominated by souls who are still developing there desire bodies, meaning they are ruled by there emotions and desires, they are yet to be awakened spiritually. Love to you all!!! Things started to make sense for me, this was not suited for me. In one account I read, a child diagnosed as indigo described themselves as an emperor from another planet who had fallen into his mothers womb by accident; another girl casually spoke to gnomes.. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I was born with all of the traits listed including clairvoyance and telepathy and now Im happy that I can refer to myself as an Indigo Child/Adult as I approach my 74th year! Often thats because religion and religious settings can be very pretentious with external worship and dogma. 17. An Indigo Child or Indigo Kid is an upgraded blueprint of humanity, a term that came up when addressing the aura colors of these very different kids. That means they don't like 'pointless', repetitious school work. Always levels wrongly, Iam a catalyst indigo child. So I flew under the raider and making sure my grades were of average range with maintaining B average grades and the odd A+ on topics that really made me passionate to do extremely well and a C standard to subjects that never interested me. When you are around others, you can immediately tell when someone is lying or hiding something. I think I am a Lyran too. According to Virtue, an indigo child exhibits most or all of a long list of characteristics, including being strong willed; born in 1978 or later; headstrong and independent - " even if they're. Indigo children are known for their incredible imaginations. that it really cool !! We spend hundreds of hours every month writing, editing and managing this website. Its like you are born tobe misunderstood and you find it difficult to follow others for no proper reasons. We are here. It's driven me crazy! Meanwhile, spirituality is all about finding God within and discover your divinity. You motivate and teach others to change the world with you. We spend hundreds of hours every month writing, editing and managing this website. I dont agree with the concept of being instructed to think or believe a certain way, its controlling and contrary to the natural progression of life. Enlightened teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti sums up the indigo childs philosophy when he writes. Possible indigo child physical traits. Im Alpha Indigo born 1960, Scandinavia, Europe. If you possess more than half of these traits, youre likely an indigo child: You are a passionate person who will do anything it takes to accomplish your goals or dreams. I am who I am and I dont fit into one social box nor can you slap a label on me, I dont bow down to social conformity nor will I tone myself down or be less of who i am to fit into a crowd or group. This spark may have many parts or elements, and whatever way it appears, its final goal is to offer the world your unique perspective. This pattern has singularly unique factors that . 1. Money means practically nothing to you past a certain point. There are a number of indigo child traits by which indigo children are identified. My whole life to date has been filled with the darkest times that would break in half and probably mentally institutionalised a normal person. Like the systems were built to make me fail- and I hate playing games I can't win. You feel more than other people. This can cause you to set very high standards for yourself. From a young age, indigo children can see through the illusions, half-truths, and falsehoods rampant in society. Nancy Ann Tappe first coined the term when she discovered the emergence of a new set of children that produced an indigo aura, a color that she hadnt seen before. Thank you in advance. Im a beta (69). You feel a divine urge to create change in the existing status quo, especially when the status quo tends towards injustice and unfairness. While there is no evidence to support the claim that Indigo children are real, many people believe that they are. As an indigo child, you may notice that you have been blessed with rare gifts even as a child. There are some place where I can speak with expert indigo? Comment below! Hopefully more and more people wake up and realise that we need to heal eachother through love and compassion. I dont like people touching me or grabbing me unexpectedly as I have gone into a trans like state seeing snippets of this persons future leaving me feel exasperated and dazed. You are wiser and more mature than people your age. One of the characteristics of the fourth generation isthe pure indigo color of the aura. Comment below! When you Google the term, there are lots of websites to help you diagnose your child. Don't label yourself as someone "special" aka Indigo child. problem is ,cant remeber anything, im just interested in spirituality, and conspiracies. I was stuck in my head by the bank of this river, having these thoughts as I watched the diverse group of insects all fly around this flower. So, you find you have to set up boundaries so that these obstacles are prevented. Sorry to be picky but we never stop learning as I found with your lovely article. It is common for Indigo Children to learn the "why" of what they have been asked to do. While indigo children are highly intelligent, the way their mind works doesnt conform to traditional ways of thinking. I am beta, all the things I did read here arr right. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. 7. Theres a lot of work to be done still. So they are wrongly labeled as rebels who cause trouble for no reason. I am just now beginning to make a conscious effort to try to discover how to live in the world. I came across these articles which inspired me to read more, have had a lot of unusual things happen & have been told i should write a book many times. They are defined by their powerful drive to change the world. This desire to bring the truth to light seems to be written into the indigo childs DNA. I still learning about it all, but I have nobody I can talk about it anybody knows a group, or support, people can share their experiences and teach one another? Below I have included a list of seventeen authentic signs. This is an observation, not a judgement, even if a passionate one. Finally, indigo children are a blessing to the world. While all labels and concepts used to describe the ego are illusory constructs of the mind, finding a sense of affinity with the indigo child label is extremely beneficial. I am an Alpha, born in 1960, awakened in 1986 when my spirit lifted, actually pulled really hard as if held by rubber bands, and flipped around then fell back into my body. I seem to have indigo qualities but was born five years before the Alpha wave. Your nonconformist brain loves to express itself through art and creativity. They want to understand why its a rule, and then, if it makes sense, the indigo child will respect it. Always have high standards and set the bar extremely high in my work life, personal life, relationships every aspect of my life i set the bar high with my methodical ways of perfection in everything I do. I am great at streamlining and being efficient at everything I do. You probably feel like you can hear a higher power urging you to keep true to your purpose. You dont inherently respect authority. Without any religious traditions. The Indigo Child is a child who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes that reveal a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. Indigo children are so named because of a distinct indigo tint in their aura. We recognize their continued connection to the land and waters of this beautiful place and acknowledge that they never ceded sovereignty. An Indigo Child is someone who possesses special and unusual traits or abilities. OH I like to write too.sorry, this is a mini novel! Indigo children are headstrong, and they have a persistent urge to try things out differently. Big love and hugs! As a kid, were you more empathetic and aware of your emotions than others? [Read More]. To think so narrowly shows your prejudice towards those who are not as young as you. Hi everybody, I am an Indigo Gamma (I guess) and I had my awakening two years and a half ago at 28 years old. Indigo children are sensitive, curious, independent, open-minded and artistic. This is the first generation with the minimum protective shield. Is your child frustrated with ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity? They are gifted souls empowered with various spiritual and psychic abilities. Curious - Indigo Children are also very inquisitive, curious and perhaps even cautious. Your intuition is very strong, and youre absolutely convinced that the right thing to do is what youre thinking. 1. As a result, indigo children are often labeled as rebellious, and so they get into trouble quite often. Its not easy to be an indigo child. Indigo children want to understand everything. You are always seeking to distinguish truth and reality from lies and deception. Since the first of the Indigos were thought to arrive around 1958, many are now in their sixties. But usually supported by their strong intuitive abilities. According to New Age beliefs, indigos love spending time in nature and enjoy looking after gardens and houseplants, too. or even just that theyre a bit imaginative and weird. Every day I do something with love caring people and animals. Other potential traits of indigo children include: Indigo children are here to provoke change in a time where conscious growth is more desperately needed than ever. I am a Light Worker. Familiar with Doreen Virtue. Here is a partial list of tell-tale characteristics. Indigos are "vigilant about cleaning the earth of social ills and corruption, and increasing integrity, Virtue said. Indigo Children's Traits, Characteristics, & Test Indigo Children is a topic that many people regard as a myth.