how to repair hein werner floor jack

Home. 1 1/4 Ton Model 93633 . No opened kits or installed parts may be returned for credit and no returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment. Please use a different way to share. Learn more, 5625965477 | site map, copyright 2012-2023 www.restore-an-old-car.com. Toggle navigation Lunny's Auto. The O-ring location may be on the male or female side of the piston and the bleeding procedure should be in your owner's manual or you can do as shown in the video. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. 0000002886 00000 n Repair kit's available on E-Bay. home Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Workbench space required is at least two feet by four feet. I bought the repair kit online from lazzar's floor jack supplies. |Resources 0000202608 00000 n Save. He bought it used and. Floor Jack VS Scissor Jack? Still, have questions after reading this Hein Werner Jack Review article? Can't help. New seats cut in and lapped. This is an excellent brand and has almost everything for everyone. I didn't have a wrench that big, so I used a large monkey wrench. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. S ealing surfaces honed and polished. Hein-Werner hydraulic jack oil HW93291 or equivalent is recommended. Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) $132.00: YES : H8075300-6606: 05085(X-10) (X10) Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) Hein Werner, Lincoln, Walker: Download PDF: 23790 - WS Spring (Right Side) Download PDF: 23810 - WS Spring (Left Side) Download PDF: 239647 - Air Valve: $ 1799. The two short springs can be removed after the jack is removed from the frame. Email [emailprotected]andhydraulics.com or call 423.622.8282 with the part number(s) you need. Note: some import jack's are not repairable. The repair kit was $40 plus tax, plus $7 shipping. Today the design that progressed from Walker to Lincoln is now sold under the old Hein Werner brand name. Walker Jack Rebuilding The Service Company. Print this page; Share this page; Add Your Answer Click Her to Learn More! #12. So, if the jack stand has an issue, you can always get assistance. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Comment below. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Harbor Freight Floor Jack Review: The Best 1.5, 2, 3 & 4 Ton Jacks, Floor Jack VS Bottle Jack Features Comparison 2023, Pro Lift Floor Jack review: 2 and 3 Ton pro-lift jacks, Torin Floor Jack Review 2023: Red & Black Torin jacks List. We encountered an error while updating this page. Hein Werner 3-ton floor jack has a heavy-duty and solid construction with extra strength and stability to promise years of relentless use without falling apart. X*SD~4T5M/|=`Tp'Ic{:&;7I+y9[zFE?B@+rfl(SQ0{N 0000061208 00000 n Note: All manufacturer's trademarks, trade names and service marks, part numbers mentioned and/or used herein belong to their respective owners. Fitment -- Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton all years model. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Floor Jack Seal Repair Rebuild Kit Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton, No Import Fees Deposit & $10.39 Shipping to France. Ram Diameter (High Pressure) 1-3/4; Ram Diameter (Low Pressure) 1-5/8; Pump Diameter 11/16; OEM Number: 5-725 Click - Download PDF of Drawing. Please refresh and try again. 7=I{Q2BlY0t6!I\%2KYm!9P4 e a*&* l'zV=},|N2w)x:2+S4\8LB,^hf-(}IDLUbvyTQZ?ku' (aN3tNu=@8Dxh{*S)bLHaR1I(U}"efx.] . 0000198892 00000 n Visit our ACCESSORIES PAGE for HYDRAULIC JACK OIL, . There are 0 customer reviews and 4 customer ratings. Called the jack stores locally and they said most jacks today are imports. Greenup County Mugshots Busted Newspaper, WALKER LINCOLN HEIN WERNER AJAX NAPA SNAP ON Typical internal sludge. Shop Securely. The load capacity is not as high as the Craftsman 3 ton floor jack but this quality jack has the ability to lift vehicles with a maximum capacity of 2 tons. If the actual charge is higher we will contact you before . New New New. Gustin Hydraulics is here to help, call now! Thanks.. During the installation of all parts, double check for any grit or dirt sticking to the oily parts and remove it before the installation of that part. I do not answer E-Mails or Text Messages. Rebuild cost $135.00 +Return USPS Flat Rate Shipping $15.00 "The Classic" 1 Almost all of your heavy automotive equipment are made in China. Replace for factory part number: H8074700, 80747. The kits listed below fit models of Hein-Werner, Century-Fox, Winner and World Series jacks. As the handle is pumped, the cylinder "pressurizes" the hydraulic fluid, producing adequate force necessary to lift a vehicle. Print this page; Share this page; Add Your Answer They started at $3-400 for the smaller 1-1/2 ton jacks. Use this information at your own risk. 0000045146 00000 n Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) $132.00: YES : H8075300-6606: 05085(X-10) (X10) Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) $132.00: This listing is for five (5) rubber plugs for floor jacks or bottle jacks. I looked for a US made jack. trailer I looked for a US made jack. Also, the good thing with top brands like Hein-Werner is that they offer a warranty on their products. This Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton Seal Repair Rebuild Kitwill be an Indispensable helper when maintance your Floor Jack. 3. Floor Jack Seal Repair Rebuild Kit Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton. Fit for Lincoln Walker Model 93642 All Series 2 Ton Floor Jack Series B C E, Fit for 5/8 in. 0000042426 00000 n Leaky Vintage Floor Jack Restoration (Hein Werner) Restoration Station 252K subscribers Subscribe 32K 2.2M views 5 months ago My dad has had this car jack for years. Maximize your repair shops lifting power by browsing! $2,684.18 + $163.22 shipping + $163.22 shipping + $163.22 shipping. Last. Function -- A complete seals kit covers all of the seals you need in the whole hydraulic unit. The screen acts as an oil filter. . How do i fix a hein werner floor jack? Call Us Toll Free: 844.383.4167. or. U-joint release mechanism for precise load control. Cleaned up and ready to go back together. Used Cars For Sale In Bologna Italy, For Coupons, Giveaways, and Free Games to play with your family, advantages of filipino nurses working abroad, is it okay to take melatonin after covid vaccine, memorial funeral home hopewell va obituaries, how many cars were destroyed in the a team, largest auto parts distributors in europe, nepali heart touching status in nepali language, Ttec Healthcare Customer Service Representative Salary. In Business Since 1987. Walker Jack Rebuilding The Service Company. 0000198853 00000 n The new O-ring can now be installed. You're the best part of our team, so here's the latest. $175 $137 $125 $290. 0000090877 00000 n The lifting process is made easy with the one-piece handle which eliminates bending during the application of the car jack. 2. $33.99. it's neat they are still using old time ratings (very conservative) of 2 Ton. s`]i)g8QK9k K}l{XHB/41!,]`0G 7hfn _GeG='(`S-AL@M@D8C2cW+]E+:"N9C*-1/Z+; startxref Additional Info; Manufacturer: Hein-Werner: Price On Request: No: SKU: hein-werner-floor-jack-sheets: File downloads. I lifted it up until one wheel came off the ground, then let it sit for a few minutes. REPAIR KIT FOR UR20 20T HYD. Once the jack was out of the frame, I turned it over and drained the old fluid into a plastic container. Hein-Werner Air Hydraulic Service 10 Ton Jack Premium Pick. J@54XLK;ae4\wD$f3}~c VnA /#']c)=dYhhF>uZ\e%?T:= Ttec Healthcare Customer Service Representative Salary, It can be used to lift different types of vehicles, trucks, vans, and SUVs. Seal Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit For Floor Jack Hein Werner Ws 1-12 Ton. 1 Item . During disassembly, I separated the parts and put them in marked sandwich bags. To purge the jack of air bubbles, open the release valve fully (turn handle CCW), then work the jack handle up and down several times while leaving the valve open. 00. 1. . Return to Main Jack and Lifting Equipment Page Hein Werner Seal Kits Model G Lazzar S Floor Jack Repair Parts. Plug for the Following Manufacturers: Sears, Craftsman, Grainger, Lincoln, Walker, Napa, Hein Werner $50.00. But for heavy-duty work such as for car repair shops, they need durable jacks such as those constructed from steel metal. Qty: SKU #81116 U55 REPAIR KIT $45.19. Want Answer 0. WJ Handy Dad recommends safe practices when working on vehicles/homes and or with tools seen or implied in this video. The kits listed below fit models of Hein-Werner, Century-Fox, Winner and World Series jacks. 1/2 in, Front Wheel Hub Lug Bolt 9/16-18 x 1-1/8" Fit for John Deere Tractor 10PCS, 3/8" Impact Wrench Replacement Anvil with O Ring and Retainer Clip, 905-052 765 Check Valve Assembly Repair Kit, Mower Deck Arm Right Front Gage Wheel Arm AM120680, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 800.647.7883 . BESTOOL PROFESSIONAL GARAGE TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. It's located in different places on different floor jacks. Help/Customer Service help@hcrcnow.com Sales Information 562-596-5477, Serving all of Southern California, including Orange County and Los Angeles County. 3. 2Ky*1^jSv:9K"qv}=N)E+l7Ej@r<9dap=`ooj' We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. The brand that you choose your car jack from should be reliable. How To + How-To: Install a Leather Piston Cup + How-To: Bleed a Jack Click on the images below for more information. Although I had never rebuilt a floor jack before, I decided to try it. For more info, visit our disclaimer page. Made your Floor Jack work more stable and safer. |Shop Set jack in its upright, level position. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7592993264. posted: 2023-02-24 15:40. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. is it okay to take melatonin after covid vaccine. i"9T:=x=Ozgu+Y xZpN.:HAiuK%d (I,b lz|& iI+58ZwL3(],f+@ MO,lqHa-3 +;6m7Y1w.gNTp9A^$ r i{ 7yF%yuhBycc{3uE8d+TVtpY~z!l8V;dE z }^j@ Aug 2, 2012. Repairs. They quit handling jacks leaving it to auto suppliers. Contact Us. The Hydraulic unit assembled and ready to Maximum Capacity; Lift Range: 5 To 23-1/2 Inch; Handle Length 50 Inch; Base Dimension 31-1/2 Inch X 7-1/4 Inch; 107 Gross Weight; Heavy-duty frame for rugged applications. I bought the repair kit online from Lazzar's Floor Jack Supplies. gyxAEFXCS,j:|,H- d6 @LA!%cc k@ 0000042613 00000 n I hope this Hein Werner jack review article was helpful to you. And at the very least, I could sell the floor jack for scrap metal now that it's disassembled (scrap dealers won't accept assembled floor jacks). The pump piston has two seals which get replaced. After looking at several models from this brand, we decided to look at these two which we have discussed further below as follows: If you are looking for value for your money, then look no further than the Hein-Werner HW93642 service jack. 0000166072 00000 n Qty: SKU #80754 RS REPAIR KIT $36.85. We also sell Metric and Standard Seals. hein werner floor jack jack repair transmission jack repair kit 3 ton hydraulic jack floor jack repair parts jack repair kit engine hoist cylinder Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Item Weight : 3 Ounces Date First Available : March 16, 2017 Manufacturer : Lazzar's Floor Jack ASIN : B06XPMYT4P turbine oil, transmission fluid, motor oil or glycerin. |Privacy Policy, Copyright 2023 Lazzar's Floor Jack Company. Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) $132.00: YES : H8075300-6606: 05085(X-10) (X10) Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) Only 7 days. There was a problem completing your request. Fitment -- Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton all years model. Troy, MO. |Technical Drawings Highlands, Nc Weather Monthly, 0000186379 00000 n Meet our professional car mechanic, Russell D. Steele, who has been in this field for five consecutive years and works with several automotive companies. Pulling out the old seals was done with a 90 degree "picker-outer" tool (not shown). | about I will show you how to bleed your jack as well as stop the jack from leaking. This is one of the best heavy-duty American-made jack stands. Please include your name, address, city, state, zip, Telephone Number and Fax Craftsman 3 Ton Floor Jack Review: Is it Worth Buying? Make sure the ball bearing is in place before you put back the screen and washer. If you request shipment by USPS Priority Mail, we will provide a Delivery Confirmation showing the package was deposited at the Post Office. The new rod and pin ready to install. Today the design that progressed from Walker to Lincoln is now sold under the old Hein Werner brand name. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Line Splices/Air Conditioning Repair Splice Connector 5/8 in. %-p*JZZFm 1,3sF`Yqg$ 8\|&D#7hiPWR!.MG~WU(kj{c2eM,LSid8(4 -X?~Q The. With its rear and front wheels, maneuvering this heavy-duty jack is very easy and quick. This should be coupled with jack stands to hold the . In such a situation, a motor jack or auto jack is greatly needed. New Jack. Fitment -- Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton all years model. - Cars & Trucks. Entire Hein . When it comes to easy maneuvering, the car jack has rear and large front wheels. Our Price $499.00 . Manage Settings If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I filled it up and bled the system, but it still wouldn't hold pressure. On the top of the pump is a big shouldered nut, called the head nut, which the lift piston slides in and out of. Learn more, 5625965477 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. 0000185698 00000 n 2. This page is set up with a SECURE SHOPPING CART. I am repairing a 3-ton floor jack, but most jacks are built similar. Parts, Service + Repair; Warranty Registration; Catalog. Part # 248949. Hein Werner, Ajax, Lincoln, Walker, Snap-On, I heard they were all made by the same company to the same specs. Visit our ACCESSORIES PAGE for HYDRAULIC JACK OIL, PRESSURE GAUGES, HOSE ASSEMBLIES and QUICK-CONNECT COUPLERS. All parts are unconditionally guaranteed. Whats people lookup in this blog: Werner Ac10-20-02 Long Body Ladder Jacks - Accepts Up To 20" Wide Plank. Qty: SKU #80757 UC122-1 REPAIR KIT $38.00. New New New. xref Pictured are most of the tools I used to repair my old floor jack. Also, the unit features an efficient hydraulic mechanism coupled with a U-joint release system and a large handle to offer you safe and effortless weight lifting. Part #: HW93503 Line: HNW Hein-Werner is known for quality products you can count on year after year and as always, Hein-Werner is still Made with pride in the USA. 0000034699 00000 n Thru it out bought a Sears. My jack came with the Fleet brand name. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Hein Werner Floor Jack ACCESS COVER PLATE at the best online prices at eBay! This makes them be very stable and reliable to carry different loads. Shipping. For personal use, one needs a jack stand that is lighter such as those made from aluminum. How To Fill A Hein Werner Floor Jack. Replacement for Factory Part Number: H8074700, 80747 Sold by birdladder in Saint Francis. Hein Werner Floor Jack Parts Diagram. mozzart jackpot winners yesterday; new mandela effects 2021; how to delete a payee on barclays app Please specify the Model Although my jack was dry on the outside, it was pretty low on fluid. 3. Get a 2-year warranty when you purchase this service jack from Hein-Werner. Hein-Werner Models O and OS, W and WS Jacks Parts by Hein-Werner Corp. Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics hydraulic jacks Collection manuals_contributions; manuals; additional_collections Language English. Aluminum floor jacks are durable but still lightweight. View Details. Repairing hydraulic floor jacks focusing on the walker brand of jacks including lincoln, hein werner, ajax, napa and snap on. Shop Confidently. f8~X7DGwN~(!'W4C[O8]~pF~W6u21Y;d#cq@V uo2@>LFuLs). ($11.16 - $5,311.25) Find great deals on the latest styles of Hein werner tons floor jack. It was letting the Hydraulic unit move back against the gears that operate the valve causing them to bind. 116 0 obj <>stream I have an old hein werner Posted by Anonymous on Apr 16, 2014. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -- Yoursme committed to providing customers with a good product experience, if you are not satisfied with our products, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. 63379 636-940-2004. Hein Werner Floor Jack Repair Kit - Ws Hein Werner Floor Jack 1 1 2 Ton Seal Replacement Kit Jacks Accessories / Heavy duty frame for rugged applications.. With lifting devices like hein werner floor jacks, you can focus on building your business and work on cars with nothing but peace of mind. The (blue) seal on the end of the lift piston was 1/8" thinner than the old seal, which was swollen from age. LinesSee details page for more models, Fits for John Deere Tractors(See details page for more models. 54 matches. 0000015994 00000 n THE KIT ONLY REBUILDS ONE END LIFT. The port where fluid goes in (and comes out) is often hard to find. REPAIR KIT FOR GUARDIAN MODEL 20 & 202 20 TON HAND JACK, REPAIR KIT FOR FP25 A/H PUMP-HYDRAULIC ONLY, REPAIR KIT FOR FP-30, FP-60 & CPI-60 TWO SPEED HAND PUMP. Seal Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit for 1-1/2 Ton WS Floor Jack Hein Werner. Hein-Werner 3 Ton Floor Jack Review HW93652 Blue Heavy Duty Service Jack Editors Choice. These are as follows: A floor jack can be heavy compared to a Motorcycle lifting jack. So I took it back apart, saw where the leak was coming from (the 3" o-ring on the bottom), then carefully reassembled. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge. =y#b?K |S ?\5[D&$"w@m&N:quAl Pump cylinder is honed and lapped. The Hein-Werner HW93652 Heavy-duty service jack is a 3 ton capacity with some great features. Print this page; Share this page; Add Your Answer $583 $517 $249 $1169. It can be used to lift different types of vehicles, trucks, vans, and SUVs. 1. The picture is exactly what you are purchasing. The way I figured it was, if I tried to rebuild it and failed, at the very most, I've wasted a few hours and the cost of the rebuild kit. The manufacturer says that around 96% of the parts of this jack are made in the USA and thats why it provides outstanding performance despite its hefty price. [{"displayPrice":"$38.99","priceAmount":38.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"38","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"ta1QFxK5xUsaWZqu9bxZedSqR2vaEoaA4EqOzfD6CK0V0drO7aaYYsUul%2FT56V6OWrLxEukg8L%2Buo0dEBufuP0A5qPXsgymtfWhutvGuLWn9oPAH%2Bpxm64KHd19HnQsXKhebux2hiFozpLDNCzfNBwcKprYdSBxVEQcgt%2F51ANkcxOyzEz7bzR8w%2Fqrknr8e","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. I do not answer E-Mails or Text Messages. Made of top materials Viton and High Grade Urethane Seals to leakproof, wear-resisting and durable, ensure you will only have to rebuild your unit once for the life of the unit. x 1ubG{s&A wIV./BmKNJeesP5L{u{N)[ |About 0000002101 00000 n The good news is many can be rebuilt, provided internal parts are not damaged and a rebuild kit is available. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Check if the jack stand you are buying meets the safety standards. Shop Confidently. This brand offers different types of jacks that can be used by different motorists. Get free shipping on qualified Gladiator Lucas ESCO TITAN HEIN-WERNER Steelman Fix-A-Flat Floor Jacks or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Automotive department. Repairing hydraulic floor jacks focusing on the walker brand of jacks including lincoln, hein werner, ajax, napa and snap on. Want Answer 0. ''c~4\t@gw)[p "$khrRR-] C_ij1SaxB&NIReu4D[vO/dwUsee*|(PGMr:([:kj?=i}d<5T($[~jTS]aot;S_Hk 6JDbyWLTjO*H?LJs,d.4zaJ5/fv=l 0 Lazzar's also does not imply that any part shown is the product of any manufacturer mentioned herein. Once completely loosened, the head nut came off with the lift piston attached to it. The jack can be placed along the frame and used to lift the vehicle for access to the undercarriage, or to keep the car off the ground when you need to remove a wheel. Repairs. Install the new neoprene seal, rounded end $262 $172 $125 N/A. Deargooday Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit, BESTOOL Jack Stands 4 ton Jack Stand with Security Locking Pins, 8,000 lbs Capacity, 1 Pair, Black, Flooring Jack Board Installation Tools - Professional Hardwood Power Flooring Jack Positioning Hand Tool for Installing, Mophorn Pneumatic Jack 3 Ton Triple Bag Air Jack Lifting Height Pneumatic Air Jack 6600LBS Capacity Extremely Fast Lifting Action (3 Tons Triple Bag), Mautyke Hydraulic Car Jack Kit - 5 Ton Vehicle Car Lift with Integrated Air Pump 4 in 1 Vehicle Truck Trailer Floor Jack Stand Emergency First Aid Tire Repair Tool Kit. 3/8 in. The port on my jack was hidden under a cover. 0000041574 00000 n To many scammers. Repairs. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Depending on which material it is built with, the jack may be said to be durable or not. GQVP!a3`{y.X5J%8Bo qgoRSVQ?^RA\2JOs7T?[''N3\s-gs1S@0>! send us an email from this web page at the address below. I also show you how to fix leaky jacks as well! Just like a brake master cylinder in an old car, the seals in a floor jack wear out over time and it stops holding pressure. The local jack shop wanted $350 to rebuild my 1960s Ajax; I sold it for $50 to a guy who drove 400 miles round-trip to get it. Motorists know that they need to have a service jack wherever they are heading to. 0000041977 00000 n Some brands pose as quality brands only to offer low quality and unreliable jack stands. Part #: HW93659 Line: HNW A hydraulic floor jack is a necessity for almost any DIY auto repair. These are suitable for keeping in the garage and can as well be lifted from one area to another easily. Jack is in good shape. Backed by 65 years of factory-authorized Tools & Hydraulics repair service. 0000128280 00000 n mG`N =rjou xw?G ,\3ACU 9EVLGT|W|X S0ZGZVsF6gSwaw1td9u>@ PvRPr +N:(CK~60Lp{"tlG@y3uXzgG~D\pXTdK@APh7Ku8\CWah'?L3+=q^0bfC:@lPE_d,JQ&3>!i! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This is a universal kit that fits all years of production. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point. 0000228103 00000 n Mika And Brian Kleinschmidt Wedding, My floor jack is an ATD model 7300, made in Brazil, and rated at 2-1/4 tons. Pros and Cons of installing a new jack unit or rebuilding the jack yourself: Aidenia Floor and Bottle Jack Filler Plug, 8mm, 5-Pack. Normally, steel service jacks are the sturdiest although they are heavy and should be kept in a garage or service station. 0000045648 00000 n $34.50 + $5.00 shipping + $5.00 shipping + $5.00 shipping. After many years started having trouble with it, took it in to a service center never did work the same. Hein-Werner 2 and 3 Ton Floor Jacks Instruction Manual & Spec Sheet. Shipping charges are not refundable. 99. Lazzar's HCRC is a leading supplier of repair parts and seal kits for floor jacks, air hydraulic pumps, hand pumps and rams. The official manuals and spec sheets for Hein-Werner 2 and 3 ton floor jacks. Please try again later. Also, the unit features an efficient hydraulic mechanism coupled with a U-joint release system and a large handle to offer you safe and effortless weight lifting. Service Jacks Spec Sheet. Whether you want to buy a Hein-Werner service jack or any other kind of jack stand, there are several factors that you need to be aware of so that you can make the best choice. 0000028350 00000 n The procedure is to place the jack over a large pan, remove the filler plug, turn the jack on its side and let it drain. I thought the long springs would be under heavy tension but they weren't. Check Fluid Level Before assuming your floor jack needs a rebuild, look for any external oil leaks around the pump. Don't forget to put jack oil on the new o-ring and put some jack oil on the piston when you reinstall it.NEW on 10/2/2016 I filmed a new filling \u0026 bleeding procedure that worked even faster and got the jack back to 100% https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X0VcZo81MAUPDATED VERSION HERE: https://youtu.be/6M0Joi5CSmwjack shown in video is Craftsman 875.501152o-ring here: http://amzn.to/2iUhZHt#wjhandydad #myfirstvideo #craftsmanjack0:00 Sears Craftsman 875.501152 3 ton jack0:23 leaking fluid0:59 disassembly1:43 unbolt handle socket2:57 already tried the stop leak jack oil3:23 remove the old o-ring4:15 replacement o-ring size4:56 new o-ring install make sure to put some jack oil on it7:19 handle socket re-assembly - put some jack oil on the piston too7:42 torsion spring8:29 finger tighten the bolts8:35 torque them down9:19 jack is now working9:53 THIS IS WRONG - please view this video for proper re-fill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X0VcZo81MAhttp://www.WJHandyDad.comDisclaimer:Due to factors beyond the control of WJ Handy Dad, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Repair kit's available on E-Bay. All rights reserved. Check if the fluid is low. You're the best part of our team, so here's the latest. Please try again later. Their website features illustrations of many different brands and models of floor jacks, which you can download for free.