how does a pregnant belly feel in early pregnancy

Hi, I just went my period Friday and me and my bf had sex a day before the day I started and now I am spotting and I have been feeling dizzy and nausea for example last night he took me on a date and we was riding back home and I could not take it I had to keep telling him to pull over I was very sick and one day I woke up to go to work and I was very dizzy it lasted all day and this was only a few days ago and I was feeling nausea then too if I bent over it felt like I was about to fall straigaht on my face and we had unprotected sex last night also I have been having horrible headaches and I have been very emotional and I have heard that even though you had your period if you had sex during or a day before the sperm could stay alive and once you come off it can meet with an egg. Hormones are at it again! People who are in their first pregnancy usually don't start showing until twenty weeks or later.1 Those who have already been pregnant might start showing sooner. Usually, the pregnancy cravings start at the end of the first trimester and gain momentum during the second trimester. But up to today i have really sore breasts and for the past week a constant feeling of pressure in bladder. 2014, Headaches, Increased Urination, and Cramps, 2 weeks after conception (or whenever you were supposed to get your period). 1/3 of women experience nausea. One study found that 50% of women showed no symptoms at five weeks after conception, 30% had none six weeks after conception, and 10% still didn't have any at two months after conception!3, Information from "Early signs of pregnancy: When will I feel symptoms?" i am using the bathroom more often. My last Period only lasted 09/3/11 3 days and then had spotting for one day and stopped. Ive been sick for 3 days not throwing up but like my tummy hurts and i just got new jeans that were one size to big and now there like really tight idk if im prego cuz i took 3 test and they all said im not to HELP!!! But the last two that I had were pretty normal, they came around the same time every month and I had cramping. What does your stomach feel like when you're pregnant? We are all such special snowflakes! The other day I was having cramps they hurt so bad I've never had them hurt so bad. hello. Could i be in the early stages of pregnancy ??? Please help. guys is there a possiblity that my friend is pregnant because today she has her period but before that its dec 15 in the morning she vomitted three times and has a headache after that she get back to sleep and then later on around 12pm she woke up and she feel that she has her period already. i had not been takin them for a while when on sept 4th and 5th me and my bf had unprotected sex both times . by the way every month of 15 she has her period. or wait ? she told me something getting hard with her lower abdomen, want to eat anything but she cannot guess any food she likes to eat, back pain, like she told me she wants friedrice, coke, dumpling and before she eats twice a day but this time she eats 3 times and with extra snacks after a while she eats, she smells something that I am at her side, we are a bit away from each other, its been 5days after the conception, i want to make a plan if she is really preggy, the time she will not be having her period this 27 of july and missed it, i mean will she be preggy,???? My periods usually last 5. The digestive system is affected by hormone changes during pregnancy, which may cause constipation, among other issues. Now on sat she got her period again out of nowhere and has been feeling lazy feeling tired. ok sim pretty regular on my period and i am now 2 weeks late and i am urinating like crazy and my boobs are super sore but i took a home pregnancy test on the 5th day of my missed period is it still possible that i am pregnant and just tested too soon? One is the signs of pregnancy you might experience before you miss your period. Milo31 - I've taken tests but they've been negative. I was on top of him fullled clothed when he ejoclate. Here we are today I have noticed blue veins on my breast, my breasts fill fuller and bigger, my husband said my mood has changed, i have had a few hot flashes, I have been hungry, I felt really sick to my stomach earlier about 1:00 and felt like i was going to throw up but wouldn't come out, woke up this morning with a headache. Increased smell and taste sensitivity can start three or four weeks after conception. ". Take naps if your body calls for them, and sleep for as long as you need to. This means theres no Aunt Flo for you. I feel like I want to throw up but I don't, especially when I'm near my boyfriend or when we speak on the phone, I've gain some weight. My boobs aren't sore, I'm not getting any cramp, I get back ache, my stomach constantly hurting especially if I haven't eaten, I'm really sensitive lately, constantly hungry. Some women may experience only a few of these symptoms, while others may experience them all. Idk what to do :(, Hi I have been TTC for 14 months now. Normally, two weeks after conception, or whenever you were supposed to be getting your period. Almost every woman experiences some digestive issues during their pregnancy, though not everyone experiences it in the first few weeks. 2 days after my period's end. Then about 2 weeks ago I had almost period cramps. Also, I use the restroom a lot. If the corner hot dog you used to love now turns your stomach, take a trip to the drugstore for a pregnancy test. please help me im REALLY WORRIED ;(. :). He told me if i am to get an abortion but I wouldn't be able to kill my baby but I wouldn't be able to raise the baby I have a baby brother nd see how hard he is. IDK what to do' idk if im to early or if Im not preg and my mind is telling me I am. Cycle 34 days according to my chart. am I pregnant? I am not due to start my period for about another 4 days. As your uterus takes up more room in your pelvis, it's pushing your intestines upward. Faintness and dizziness. This could also easily be a decreased appetite depending on your level of nausea.3. Some light spotting and/or cramping can occur 612 days after conception. i have to pee after one cup of chai tea. For some women, ginger ale and saltines work wonders. I did not pull out when I ejaculated. Find your pubicbone. Increased urination. It may be difficult to differentiate between stomach muscles that are just feeling tight, or small contractions of the uterus known as Braxton Hicks. Make sure youre drinking eight glasses of water a day. If you were feeling symptoms of starting your cycle, which I understand can be confused with early pregnancy symptoms that soon after then I would guess that the MAP could have thrown your cycle off a bit, but your body is either getting ready for your cycle or is going through the process of the MAP being in your system. If you are too shy to buy one yourself, ask a friend to pick one up for you. Can anybody help? I have an appointment tomorrow at our local pregnancy crisis center. Thanks! Ive read so many things that only say by 6 weeks women experience it. Due to increased hormones and blood flow to the pelvis, you may be making more frequent trips to the restroom in early pregnancy. An I feel as if my belly is a little bloated. What do you think? it's like a non stop wiggling motion hes doing lol. Went and got blood drawn at the end of Aug results came back in with a BFN. Dizziness can start as early as one or two weeks after conception and is usually worse in the first trimester.7. Of course, I have taken several test out of hope for a positive over the time. You have enough trouble as it is! Notice your posture as well, and make sure that you avoid standing for long periods of time. im almost 18, and me and the boyfriend have always had unprotected sex. After the release of the egg during ovulation, BBT increases by about half a degree in almost all women. That's an amazing feat of strength on your body's part. I just took my white pill last night. My boyfriend and i have been talking about having kids and until i met him i never would have thought about kids. Could I be pregnant? Try not to overindulge too much on some of your more sinful cravings. I did take a test on yesterday Oct 17 it had a very faint positive. How does your tummy feel at 3 weeks pregnant? I also am peein a lot. Well it's 10/11/2011 today and i have not gotten My period. These are inexpensive and widely available. MaDTaSTiC from Indio, CA on November 05, 2011: Me and my boyfriend have sex like every day haha and we always start out without a condom and im late 2 days for my period and ive been getting craving and he wouldn't sit with my on the couch and i started crying!!! The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Am I pregnant if it's feeling weird or hard? How can I be certain I'm pregnant? im havin a lot of discharge with a weird smell . Ive had sex with someone 8x in one night sounds crazy but its true , I was then late coming on I then experienced light spotting and some brown discharge this lasted 4 days , 1 week after having sex I did 2 tests one was negative and one showed an extremely faint Second line , I left it another week so by then it would have been 2 weeks That showed negative I went to my gp I told him everything and by this point my boobs where heavy they hurt I cant stop weeing im constipated I cant stand certain foods I usually eat im tired my belly is bigger than usual (I am curvy not exactly skinny) The doctor has told me to go by the fact Im pregnant but we dont know its now been 3 weeks today I took another test and its negative last night and this morning emotions came out of nowhere Ive had cramping last night and this morning just want to find out whats going on if Im pregnant then so be it if Im not I can try again just wanna know why I feel like this Im only 23 and never been pregnant before. , im nervous . On 18-23 of March was my last period. Common wisdom dictates avoiding spicy and fatty foods (which do enough to cause trouble even without a baby on the way), but sometimes these are the only foods that spell relief for some women. please help .! i was a good 10-11 days without my pill(and just finished my period) when this incident occurred , and i sleep allllll the time , i feel like i may be peeing more than more normal , i get headaches , and i eat more (but idk if that's jus me cuz i love food lol) my stomach feels so full and tight and looks real bloated and my period is due in 4-5 days . I guess its just a waiting game now if I don't get my period by Oct 21 then I will test again and I will definitely post my results.. If Dec 8th was your only slip up, then the MAP should have done what it was supposed to do. im pretty sure that i am pregnant again but i am afraid of taking a test and knowing that i am right.i need advice on how to cope because i am not ready for this again K so I'm 25 and me and boyfriend are trying to get pregnant.. On oct 29 I had what I think was my period but it wasn't like it normally is.. Garden-variety digestive problems seem to be part and parcel of pregnancy, especially during the first and third trimester. At the begging of this month I switched birth control due to my severe weight gain on depo which also caused me to get A LOT of stretch marks and bigger breasts so it's hard to tell if I have gained or lost weight. Dont be afraid to ask for help from your partner or family. I also didn't mention backache the other day. (Today is now one week and four days since the day we had sex), During my ovulation in January this yearmy boyfriend and i we had sex.without Cd of coursetill now my period had not come.i have done 3 home pregnancy test but all negative.im so confusedall pregnancy symptoms were there but still negative results..please helpim getting stressed out. I was blessed with a beautiful babygirl. The things I am experiencing are new for me. Bloated stomach. Hi, my last period was on 24th march then I missed my period until yesterday (13th may) when it started bleeding yesterday. Hey girls,I'm 18 and I had my period on april the 14 and it end it on the 21st. It's been two weeks since your last period and you're ovulating. i need advise, my period was due 25 Sep, that morning no period, some and my bf took the opportunity to have sex before the lonnng wait(he likes sex) so after sex i went to pee only to find blood on the tissue, not much but it was there, so i put on a panty liner, but then it went away, not even enough for the liner, now its the 27th,, no period. i am sixteen years old me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for almost seven months he always pulls out. My lmp was Sept 22 and its now Oct 19, my period is suppose to start in 2 days but for the past week i've been nauseous I even vomited a few times and I'm extremely tired and exhausted all the time for no apparent reasons. April/May?? she did and it started spinning almost instantly.. soooo she thinks im pregnant. It starts dividing and implants itself in your uterus. If you sit at a desk job, place a rolled-up towel or cushion behind your back for support; rest your feet on a stack of books or stool and sit up straight, with your shoulders back. To the touch, a person's stomach and abdomen will not show any noticeable signs of pregnancy until later on, depending on your specific body type. Many women will recall in hindsight that they indeed had sore breasts shortly after conception though they didn't take note of it at the time. A week before I get my period I usually have cramps and my boobs hurt, my last period was April 1-8, I was intimate on the 8th. please help!!!! Most women feel no different. how ? In fact, this is often one of the first signs of pregnancy.4 Tenderness may really start to kick in around four weeks after conception. Feeling so confused as i have these symptoms of really sore breasts for 2 weeks now abdominal pain and a constant feeling of want to pee like someone push my bladder and mostly at night were i relax and sometimes like want to gag. For the last week (a day or so after i put my patch back, which normally clears up any hormone imbalances or pain) my boobs have been hurting especially any time you touch them or i put a bra on, i have been having slight stomach cramps in my abdomin area, my feet are swollen, i have been having nausea but no throwing up. Make sure to keep exercising regularly to keep your back muscles strong. Waiting can be difficult, but you can usually take a test three to four days before a missed period though youre more likely to get a false negative if you test too soon. You can even buy them on Amazon. Nausea is often experienced in early pregnancy and is sometimes accompanied by aversions to smell or taste. I would recommend this is good article as well. This is sometimes a sign that the egg has implanted itself into the uterine wall. could i test now ? I am 2 days late for my period, and for the last 5-6 days, i have been feeling nauseous, some things smell funny, i have bad indigestion, and a tender abdomen. @BKLYN21 Thank you so much.. So I will make sure I don't do to much heavy lifting.. I have been a very active person and normally work out when I get home from work, but the past week to two weeks I have just wanted to lay on the couch and/or go to bed. although its true that her period came up. I have to go to the bathroom frequently, I feel nauseated every night and some mornings for the past few days. he has gone inside. But foods are the most common triggers for a lot of women. I woke up at four a.m last night because I was hungry. I am afraid that I am going to have to go to a doc to get pregnant Pay all sorts of money.. That i don't have.. My back hurts. please help me i feel like im 7 weeks or 8 weeks pregnant is it just in my head? I have had sex everyday since after my period my last family planning was the 18 August I'm trying to have a baby, I'm experiencing headaches some lower tummy pains and I have experience some nausea My period is due soon should I wait a couple more days to take a test? I know going to the dr is the only way I'll know for sure since Ive taken 2 hpt and they both were negative. Obviously it was unprotected. I've done a pregnancy test the other day and it was neg has any idea when u get alot of milky white discharge but no sign of period sore boob's my last period was the 18/12/18. Dont let feeling exhausted get you down. So iknow it's kind of early but is there a chance I could be prego? I just have tried to not get to worked up about it. It will slow down and become less towards the third trimester and will vanish with childbirth. Now The past few months I have gotten my period on time on the 3rd of each month. Early signs of pregnancy: When will I feel symptoms? Pregnancy causes your blood vessels to dilate and your blood pressure to drop, which could result in some unexpected swooning. I have taken three pregnancy tests and all said negative even though I took one three days ago. It burns really bad but that's cause it's alcohol and I don't know if I should be doing that either. During early pregnancy, many women experience a wide range of stomach-related symptoms. Morning sickness tends to be worse on an empty stomach, so eat a couple of crackers before bedtime. Here's the story.. You should eat a diet rich in fiber, but dont overdo it too fast. Could i still be pregnant? The only way to tell if youre pregnant right away is by taking a home pregnancy test according to its instructions. Number of fetuses i think its still too early to tell. Well, I had sex a few days before my period was expected and It never came. I'm having my mensus but I'm feeling dizzy , fatigue & I feel like barfing at times . Cold treats like popsicles and watermelon also help. from Babycenter.com. I am going to try to hold off until I am at least a week late to test. Every time we have sex we ALWAYS go to the bathroom and "wash off" as we call it. Headaches in pregnancy are usually caused by hormones or increased blood flow. I done a test and it said negative but my friend said I tested well to early. And I have been so moody!! Your friends and loved ones will shower you with happiness and blessings. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! Did an early pregnancy test 4 days ago but came back negative. Early signs and symptoms include implantation bleeding or cramps, which can occur 5-6 days after the sperm fertilizes the egg. Everyone will just annoy me! I have a really bad headache and I have to pee again.. TTYL Good Luck all of you.. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. Anyway, it's been about 3 and a half weeks now and I should be due for my next period soon but I'm freaking the he'll out because I been sleepy, cramping in my lower abdominal & I wake up with back pains :( this morning I woke up and my mom had made something as soon as I smelled it I ran upstair to throw up i felt so nauseous ! Someone please help me thank you so much. my eat habits have totally changed from eating a little to eating a lot.. i dnt understand y all the test are negative, could i be pregnant. My last period ended Aug 4th.. the day before I met my bf.. We were constantly using protection. One factor to consider is the fact that many of the earliest signs of pregnancy (i.e., sore breasts, bloating, cramping) are the same symptoms you might have right before your period. HELP I'm soo confused!!!!! A missed period is the most common first symptom of pregnancy. I don't want to be let down again.. Ugh. During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. i wake up in the morning and my tummy hurts. and with my last cycle he went inside a few days after it had stopped. My breasts are tender and my jeans are getting really tight around the waist and my appetite changed to. For some, it might only last a week, and for others, it might last the whole first trimester. The way to deal with constipation during pregnancy is fairly similar to how you can keep your bowels healthy in general. my period was supposed to come on the 19th of august, on that day i had loads of pressure on my pelvic area and cramping, had a lot of pain just on the left side but the pressure pain passed and i had light cramping throughout the week but it was 9 days late, yesterday i got my period and it is very light and today im hardly bleeding at all.