hotels near 630 w harrison st chicago, il 60607

Search. 630 W Harrison Street. Definitely worth a stay. It was named Cubs Park from 1920 to 1926, before being renamed Wrigley Field in 1927. The room was quiet and well-designed. Room service. 1200 West Harrison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 - The University of Illinois Chicago is located about 3 miles west of downtown near the medical district and the junction of I-90 / I-290. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, and they provided good tips for getting around the city. Conveniences include a coffee/tea maker and a sofa bed.With a stay at this apartment in Chicago (West Town), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Humboldt Park and Concord Music Hall. Not all features are available in every apartment. "Convenient downtown location; we walked to all our destinations. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Chicago Riverwalk and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from House of Blues Chicago.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. "Great experience. The staff was great, from the check-in clerk who set us up in an upper-floor suite to the housekeeper. Chewing gum magnate William Wrigley Jr. of the Wrigley Company acquired complete control of the Cubs in 1921. 630 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL - MapQuest Hotels Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored Go 630 W Harrison St 630 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60607-3611 Share More Directions Advertisement See a problem? The journey takes approximately 30 min. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. "Clean, quiet hotel. The staff was very friendly, and our room was neat. The room was quiet and well-designed. Yes, there is a direct train departing from Clinton-Blue and arriving at O'Hare. "Located in a safe area and easy to find. "The hotel room was too warm, and there were no instructions for the AC. 506 W Harrison St. Chicago, IL 60607. The hotel was older and obviously had undergone renovation. 9. Breakfast was wonderful. Go for it. United States of America. This vacation home is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Chicago Theatre and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from United Center.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. "Our room was clean and warm, and we liked having a fridge and microwave. "Great room. I recommend this hotel. Print it and take it with you to the hotel. I highly recommend staying here. The room wasn't serviced the 2nd day. hotel reservations that could cost you a Shopping. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Save up to 70% with our group hotel rates. "Awesome room with a view, and the hotel was exceptionally clean. Access unmatched hotel rates and frequent flash deals on individual rooms. The staff was friendly, and breakfast was great. The staff was professional. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. "Great room. But there are even more possibilities to explore. The employees were kind and courteous. The surrounding area of Morris Park is teeming with awesome attractions and great restaurants that you At a glance, Commissioners Park in Frankfort, Illinois, looks like just another public park. Take a copy with you to the hotel. Other than that, the hotel was just right for our visit, and we liked the French restaurant partner. There are 304+ hotels available in Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD). "The hotel room was large, comfortable, and clean. Erwgen Sie eine dieser bernachtungsmglichkeiten, die bei unseren Gsten beliebt sind: LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, Hotel mit 3,5 Sternen Kostenloses WLAN 2 Restaurants 2 Bars Zentrale Lage, Hotel mit 4 Sternen Kostenloses WLAN Restaurant Fitnessbereich, Hotel mit 4,5 Sternen Kostenloses WLAN 2 Restaurants 2 Bars Zentrale Lage, Hotel mit 4,5 Sternen Restaurant 2 Bars Fitnessbereich (rund um die Uhr geffnet) Fugngerfreundliche Lage, Hotel mit 4 Sternen Restaurant Fitnessbereich (rund um die Uhr geffnet) Bar/Lounge Zentrale Lage. You won't regret staying here. "Our room was clean and warm, and we liked having a fridge and microwave. 2233 S Martin Luther King Dr., Chicago, IL 60616. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. "The hotel was in a nice downtown location. Parking Type SpotHero Average Rental Price; Commuter Parking: $22 . Find all the transport options for your trip from 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) right here. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. "Our hotel room was nice and clean and had a good view. you will receive a confirmation email. The social distance requirement in Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) is 2 metres. - allows pets up to 30 pounds - $50 per stay pet fee. Let us know Advertisement Help The room wasn't serviced the 2nd day. Situated off I-290 on South Canal Street, this downtown Chicago hotel is the ideal resting place for leisure and business travelers. Directions Advertisement. On booking, youll receive a confirmation email with the contact details of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip. McCormick Place alone is a massive center with tons of amenities. - allows pets up to 50 pounds in designated pet rooms only, 2 pets per room - $100 per stay pet fee. Renowned as the city in which U.S. President Abraham Lincoln began his political career, Springfield offers a variety of unique historical attractions that cannot be found anywhere else. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. All the employees were polite. HotelGuides.com contact and website information. This apartment is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from United Center and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Chicago Riverwalk.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. 1 Available. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. your preferences. Compare and negotiate online. 4.8/5 iOS + more. . Find and Reserve Parking. HOLIDAY INN & SUITES CHICAGO - DOWNTOWN, AN IHG HOTEL in Chicago IL at 506 West Harrison St. 60607 US. "We enjoyed our stay. Access unmatched hotel rates and frequent flash deals on individual rooms. Union Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 1.6 km / 1 mi Merchandise Mart - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi UIC Pavilion - 2 km / 1.2 mi Goodman Theater - 2 km / 1.2 mi Civic Opera House - 2 km / 1.3 mi James M. Nederlander Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi House of Blues Chicago - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Willis Tower - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Chicago Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Skydeck Ledge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 27.4 km / 17 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 18 km / Near University of Illinois ChicagoMake yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. See 17 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Book Online At Over 175,000 Hotels Worldwide, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown, Hotel Blake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, The Plymouth Premier 2BR Suites by Sonder, The Plymouth Premier 3BR Suites by Sonder, Hotels on North Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Hotels on North Dearborn Street in Chicago, Hotels on South Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Hotels on North Columbus Drive in Chicago, Hotels on West Diversey Parkway in Chicago, Hotels on East Superior Street in Chicago, Hotels on North Lasalle Street in Chicago, Hotels on West Illinois Street in Chicago, Hotels on West Mart Center Drive in Chicago, Hotels on West Bryn Mawr Avenue in Chicago, Hotels on North Cumberland Avenue in Chicago, Hotels on West Harrison Street in Chicago, Hotels on E. South Water Street in Chicago, Hotels on North Halsted Street in Chicago, Hotels on South Dearborn Street in Chicago, Hotels on North Lake Shore Drive in Chicago, Hotels on International Airport in Chicago, Hotels on North Saint Clair Street in Chicago, Hotels on East Chestnut St - Downtown in Chicago, Hotels on North Lincoln Park West in Chicago, Hotels on North Sheffield Avenue in Chicago, Hotels For West Harrison in Chicago, Illinois. It houses around 450 species of animals in an area of 216acre. All dimensions are approximate. The employees were nice and helpful, but the hotel needed some remodeling and updating. "I had a positive experience. This 4.5-star apartment is 1.8 mi (3 km) from University of Illinois Chicago and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Millennium Park.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. "The hotel staff was helpful and friendly, and I was especially impressed that they allowed me to upgrade my room to include a conference area where I could do an interview for no extra charge. It opened on July 1, 1934, and quickly gained international recognition for using moats and ditches instead of cages to separate animals from visitors and from other animals. 14. Hotel Brands Near West Harrison Marriott Hotels and Resorts Hyatt House Crowne Plaza Hotels Hampton Inn Homewood Suites By Hilton Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts Hyatt Place La Quinta Inns & Suites Kimpton Hotels W Hotels Moxy Residence Inn by Marriott Best Western Home2 Suites by Hilton Club Quarters Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Aloft Hotels Station Harrison befindet sich in Downtown Chicago. - allows pets up to 50 pounds in designated pet rooms only, 2 pets per room - $100 per stay pet fee. When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Hampton Inn West Loop Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51C, Soho House Hotel Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51B. "The hotel was quiet, and the room was more than adequate. 6,739 reviews. Parking Rates Near Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. 171 West Randolph Street at La Salle, Chicago, IL 60601. Excellent staff. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $100 per night pet fee. "Excellent location. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $150 per stay pet fee. 500 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60605 0.1 miles from Harrison #1 Best Value of 1,183 places to stay in Chicago "We used the Red Line mostly and the Harrison stop is about a 4 or 5 minute walk away." Visit hotel website 2022 2. Excellent staff; one employee greeted us and settled us in our room, then offered great tips about the city. No cancellation fee to modify or cancel most reservations. Visit hotel website. The hotel was nice and clean, and the employees were friendly and helpful. There was an exercise room, and breakfast was provided. Chi Chicago is one of the most storied cities in the United States. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. "The room was clean, but none of the buttons on the AC worked, so we couldn't adjust the temperature. 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) bus services, operated by Peoria Charter Coach Company, arrive at Terminal 2, Chicago, IL - O'Hare Intl Airport station. Emily Hotel Fulton Market District Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51B. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West - St Charles (331) 261-6307. - allows dogs up to 25 pounds only, 2 dogs per room - $50 per stay pet fee. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. Union Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi United Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi UIC Pavilion - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Willis Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Skydeck Ledge - 3 km / 1.9 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi Douglas Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi Merchandise Mart - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Civic Opera House - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi State Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi James M. Nederlander Theatre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi The nearest Near United CenterMake yourself at home in one of the 116 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. "A beautiful hotel. In 1960, Brookfield Zoo built the nation's first fully indoor dolphin exhibit, and in the 1980s, the zoo introduced Tropic World, the first fully indoor rain forest simulation and the then-largest indoor zoo exhibit in the world. It was a nice, friendly place to stay. 3 Bedrooms. Union Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi UIC Pavilion - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 1.6 km / 1 mi United Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi Willis Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Civic Opera House - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Skydeck Ledge - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Merchandise Mart - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi Goodman Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi James M. Nederlander Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi State Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 27.3 km / 17 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 18.5 km / 11.5 Near UIC PavilionMake yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. "Hotel was very nice, but seemed overpriced for the quality of the room. . Consider staying here, though it's a hike to the river. "The hotel staff was friendly, and check-in was easy. 1454 W Randolph St unit 604, Chicago, IL 60607. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD)? Breakfast was disappointing, though. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. Sports teams, faculty, and students will appreciate our proximity to UIC, the University of Illinois Chicago, and Rush University Medical Center. I had an enjoyable stay otherwise. I recommend walking a few blocks south to Taylor Street, where you'll find an assortment of restaurants. The journey time between Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) and 630 West Harrison Street is around 49 min and covers a distance of around 19 miles. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.With a stay at Hyatt House Chicago West Loop in Chicago (Near West Side), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of United Center and UIC Pavilion. Peoria Charter Coach Company operates a bus from Union Station, Jackson & Canal to Terminal 2, Chicago, IL - O'Hare Intl Airport twice daily. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from House of Blues Chicago and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Chicago Theatre.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. The front desk clerk was nice and helped us tremendously. Don't use valet parking, just park yourself. Enter dates to see prices. Parking was nearby. Most popular #2 Homewood Suites by Hilton Dulles-North/Loudoun $125 per night. Drive from 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) 22 min $3 - $5 Shuttle Take a shuttle bus from 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport 22 min $70 Towncar Take a town car from 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport 22 min $100 - $140 Quickest way to get there Cheapest option Distance between We asked for more pillows, but the hotel clerk said none were available. Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. Share. Visit hotel website. All the food was cold except for bad, pre-made pancakes. I had an enjoyable stay otherwise. $6,299/mo. "Nice hotel near Grant Park. Hotels near UIC University of Illinois Chicago, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Located between Clinton and Canal Streets, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool open in summer, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Luxury, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Restaurant - lounge - 24-hour room service, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near I-90/I-94, West Loop, and University of Illinois Chicago, 17 floors, 126 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near West Loop, Midscale, smoke-free, downtown hotel in The Loop, Near I-90/I-94, West Loop, and University of Illinois, Upscale, smoke-free, downtown Chicago hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - 24-hour fitness center, Limited parking - parking costs $30 per night, Restaurant open for breakfast and lunch only, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, In The Loop - also in the Financial District, Restaurant - lounge - rooftop bar - room service, Near Bank of America Theatre and The Loop, 1 mile from University of Illinois Chicago, Heated indoor swimming pool - fitness center, 3 restaurants - rooftop lounge - bar - room service, Near I-90/I-94 and Fulton Market District, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool - exercise room, 14 floors, 200 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Heated indoor rooftop swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, downtown hotel, Located in The Loop - next to Bank of America Theatre, Cheap, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel on Chicago river. Awesome personnel. Prices start at $100USD per night. 1ba. Easy parking in the adjacent lot, and there were good restaurants near the hotel. Allegro Royal Sonesta Hotel West Loop Chicago. Breakfast was great. They always greeted me and asked how my day was. The best deals on hotel rooms near Quest Multisport in Chicago, IL. "The hotel was nice but expensive. The side tables needed to be wiped down. Read cancellation policies Le Meridien Essex Chicago Show prices Enter dates to see prices 424 reviews 800 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605 . Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. By LivingInWien. "A good, clean, quiet hotel. "Located downtown. Don't hesitate to stay here. The hotel staff was cordial and helpful, and answered my questions about the zoo. 5502 or email at Tim.Bailey@laquinta.com Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.With a stay at Pilsen Roadhouse in Chicago (Lower West Side), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of UIC Pavilion and State Street. "The customer service at this hotel was excellent. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward.