hermione is adopted by the avengers fanfiction

After being bitten by a radioactive spider Peter Parker's wizard gene that had been dormant suddenly awakens. Et cr une dimension de poche. Tags will be updated as chapters are added. . How will she tell Harry? This is just a one-shot, but it's fairly long. Snape is sent to find out why. Peter's class doesn't even believe him about his internship with Tony Stark; they would never believe that Tony was actually his dad, as are Stev Peter is excited to go on a field trip with his decathlon team, but they haven't been told where it is to. This year's field trip was going to Stark Tower. You are a difficult case, dear child. Hermione decides to prank Draco. #1 in oneshots Hermione returns to New York City to see Tony and officially meet his partner and friends. Hermione granger or known as Hermione Malfoy. Just as his friends have given up hope of ever seeing him again, he stumbles back into their lives - but something is very, very wrong. Without anyone teaching him, he does not know what should be impossible. The one time she decides to relax, have fun, and not take control and this is what happens. net under the name httpsgica. Does it happen in Reign Oer Me by cts? Steve and Hermione bond over their personal struggles.#LoveFest2023 #TeamLilith. - Some Chapters will have some father/son fluff. The things I remember are: For whatever reason the malfoys start a muggleborn sponsorship program; they sponsor Hermione, Hermiones parents are despicable people, her mom is a social climber, Her parents do not respond to the updates the Malfoys send them, having no interest in their weird daughter, Eventually she gets adopted by the Malfoys, I think they use a blood adoption ritual and she chooses a new second name, Her parents 'get' a new daughter by using a smuggler ring (I think it was the moms brother). i think you should but then. i would be bias!!! Ron and Hermione die at the Battle of Hogwarts, and it leads to a future covered in darkness. Hermione wasn't letting up until the day he died. THIS is how they repay all the good she's done in the world? JE FAIT EN SORTE QUE TOM RIDDLE AS VOLDEMORT SOIT NE EN MME TEMPS QUE JAMES ET LILY POTTER. Even if Remus and Sirius moved back to England, Hermione may stay in the States. Enter, Harry Potter. He was taken to an orphanage but met a certain man in the park who happened to be Nick Fury. Hermione went down the line of Weasleys, and Neville and Luna, embracing each person as tightly as she could to memorize every little detail that made them so wonderfully, uniquely them. She'll ruin their lives, just like they tried to do to hers. The Battle of New York reveals more than one new surprise to Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. -He has a relationship with Michelle/MJ, Shuri, Wade or Wanda as OTP's and BROTP's (So this boo first oneshot book! Peter's class is going on a field trip to his own home: Stark Tower, home of Stark Industries and second home to the Avengers. A year after their marriage, their miracle, Hermione Alianova Stark was born. Multiple chapters. How dare they treat her like this? !Fan Art Front Cover is NOT MINE!!! This is about an assassin, who goes by the name of every girl's favourite witch, Hermione. Un fanfiction inspirado en "The Winter Witch", donde Hermione es alcanzada por la maldicin asesina y, en vez de morir, despierta en un bosque de Poniente, donde es encontrada por el hijo del seor de Invernalia, Robb Stark. *Los personajes pertenecen a J.K. Rowling y George R.R Martin. Hermione Granger has been living a double life. Its been six years since Voldemort was defeated, and five since Harry Potter vanished without a trace. Hermione wakes up on her birthday and wa After the war, Hermione finds her parents and gets their memories back to normal. She would desperately like to reconcile her family with her friends, but she knows she'd only end up losing Harry and Ron if they knew who she went home to every holiday. Blaise, Theo, Pansy and Draco have a secret.Will Hermione, Ginny, Harry a Hermione and Draco have been rivals for years and when they come back for the eighth year of Hogwarts, they don't plan on changing anything. Never saw one where Hermione is adopted by the Potters. Have ideas for how it was going to go but no inspiration to continue original plot. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It's Nobody Cared by etherian linkffn(5756718). I may be putting a few not field trip one shots because I feel like it but most will be field trip. She smacked the slim plastic stick against her palm and grumbled to herself. In his several millennia of existence Loki Odinson, God of Mischief and Lies, had been many things; he had been a liar, a warrior, and a trickster, just to name a few, but never before had he been a loving father, he'd never been given the chance. Ahora, despus de diecisis aos la encuentran y resulta ser nada menos que Hermione "Jane Granger", cmo le sentar a Hermione ser una sangre limpia y pertenecer a una de las familias ms influyentes en el mundo mgico? Or, how Tony accidentally acquires two teenaged sorcerers as children and they decide to keep him. After ten years though, life has gotten away from her. Her skills unmatched, her heart cold, her appearance innocent. Returning to Hogwarts to complete her 7th year again because of the war, she comes back in her tru Hermione Granger is a muggle born right not she is a pureblood princess she is th richest pureblood ever dramione fanfiction. One day Hermione Granger discovers that she is in fact Isabel rose Zabini, long lost twin sister of Blaise Zabini. Stranded in the 1940's, in an alternate universe with no Hogwarts, and no way to get home, Hermione must navigate a world with a growing S.H.I.E.L.D., World War II, and new feelings for a Man-With-A-Plan from Brooklyn. What they find out at the resorting is a shock. {played by Tom Holland} Press J to jump to the feed. I saw a few stories where Harry is adopted by thr Grangers. When Hermione finds a way to bring Sirius back from the veil, her actions change the rest of the war. Harribelle decides to take a trip to Malibu, CA with Teddy to get away for a while; only to end up getting involved with something she never expected. He finds a new family and a new home that drastically changes his life for the better, if not crazier. She needed a new start, to be away. You'll be better off in Gryffindor, She sighed, turned around, and confidently said, "I don't agree with my sorting.". AUs Or more importantly, what will happen when the Avengers find out about Flash? Real life was hard work and dedication. Violette Potter et Hermione Granger changer l'avenir. Eventually meshing with Avengers and gang. Harry Potter has always been hated. A triad? One or more of the main HP crew (Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny) are the main character in every chapter. The party Hermione plans for Tony goes a bit awry. Cross-posted from FFN.Rose Potter is far more than she seems. BAMF Hermione Granger Steve Rogers is not a choir boy Bucky Barnes Needs a Hug Steve's life was looking grim when Bucky got drafted, right up until the day he sort of rescued a dame from a dark alley, only for her to follow him home and turn his life upside down. As new millennium dawns, long-rooted tensions and ideas are brought forth to the world, threatening the stability of current order. He emerges from a cave wearing the Mark I suit, a miniature arc reactor in his chest, and a new mission for himself and Stark Industries. Hermione and Harry need to hide a very important secret. The Battle of New York reveals more than one new surprise to Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Not by the tone of voice or the way you pronounce the sounds. Bosque de Palabras Work Search: But who heals the Golden Girl? Tony Stark becomes a big brother at nine. Please consider turning it on! But will Hermione's fresh start be enough to heal her wounded soul or will her new opportunity drag her even further into conflict and shatter the peace of mind she's fought so hard to regain? To Theo she's been perfection since first year. Information comes to light about who she really is, or rather who she was born as. fix-it's While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "No tengo miedo de un Lord cado que parasita un cuerpo para atacar.". No one ever thought that S.H.I.E.L.D., a once world renowned government protection group, would become a crumbling pile of ash and glass. I literally just finished reading this like two weeks ago! Hermione finds herself facing trouble again while visiting New York City. And which makes him think how much else he has forgotten. , , , - , . Spiderman, with his family the avengers. A technologically advanced distorted version of her world where magic and magical creatures are only spoken of in fairy tales, myths, and legends. Pansy invites her friends to a taste testing Valentine's Day party. One night spent together turns into two, and before you know it, they are in love and married. and most importantly What happens if Harry didn't come back to life after Voldemort cast the killing curse at him? this will be a bunch of one-shots about Peter Parker and the avengers!!! I despues de la guerra la vida de Hermione cambiara para siempre, tendra nueva familia, amigos y peleas. If she wanted to try the missiles, she could. She also has some interesting news that her Mum and Dad have just given her. Steve knows exactly how to make Hermione feel better about herself. The Renascentia Potion mainly involves blood. Hermione Stark Chapter 1, a Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover fanfic | FanFiction saralinn The story of Super Genius Hermione- daughter of one Tony Stark and her goal of being the smartest. [spider [Book #2 of Stark's Assassin Daughter] Hermione is settling into her new home in Greenwich when not only Harry and Teddy drop by for a visit, theyre surprised by Tony Stark, who just happened to be in London. Maps of the heavens must mirror maps of the seas; where creatures lie in constellations they lie hidden beneath the murky depths, and they are hungry. Peter Parker was not amused. What he finds changes any preconceived notions he might have had about the Boy-Who-Lived. As with all plans in this universe, nothing quite goes the way they expected it to. Work Search: When Percy returned from his first quest, he came home to find his mom had been murdered by Gabe. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But what happens when the truth about who she really IS, s Hermione always knew what reality was. {im British so there might be different spellings sorry}. TS/fem!HP, Officially abandoned but up for adoption if anyone is willing? Hermione, on the other hand, sells her soul to S.T.R.I.K.E and has to face what happens when magic and technology collide. Suddenly his life flashed before his eyes, and he was now the son of Tony and Pepper Stark. Hermione paced back and forth in front of the fireplace. The avengers noticed this and took the now empty cup of tea from her hands and pushed her into a laying position. Why wouldn't a shy, awkward, abused little boy think anything else of the force of nature that adopted all the other shy, awkward, abused little kids? but does fuck or the dark lord will return count as a tag? Language: English Words: 165,348 Chapters: 46 /? Un fanfiction inspirado en "The Winter Witch", donde Hermione es alcanzada por la maldicin asesina y, en vez de morir, despierta en un bosque de Poniente, donde es encontrada por el hijo del seor de Invernalia, Robb Stark. Little does she know her spell restoring him to life provokes magic she doesn't understand and sets her on a path that ends with a Time-Turner. One with actual Nazis, super soldiers, and an insane amount of futuristic technology for the time period they're all in. Instead he now has to navigate parenting a teenager, hunting horcruxes and maintaining his own sanity. Little does she know her spell restoring him to life provokes magic she doesn't understand and sets her on a path that ends with a Time-Turner. Press J to jump to the feed. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville all find themselves searching for answers in a dawning Age of Warlocks - an age in which powerful wizards are trophies for godlike beings, coveted pawns in a high-stakes inter-dimensional game of chess. I FINALLY MADE THE COVER!! !! Until her real family contacted her once they thought it wou What do you want? A young boy by the name of Harry Potter, himself a victim of times, is close to the core of a brewing maelstrom. Why wouldnt a shy, awkward, abused little boy think anything else of the force of nature that adopted all the other shy, awkward, abused little kids? cover art isn't mine, i cant draw for shit Liliah grew up around superhero's and extraordinary people her whole life.