hermione and blaise best friends fanfiction dramione

, , . Dramione, sequel to "Clean," book II in "This World or Any Other" series. She most certainly didn't think she was ever going to MARRY them. Hermione loves her men, but they love to play. The last time the Virent Rosa was seen, the wizarding world was on the edge of extinction. (Dramione, Blinny, Thuna, Ransy, and Hastoria) Hermione is broken and won't admit it. You can also subscribe without commenting. Hermione is living a semi-normal life as a healer after the war. A very short one-shot that plays with imagery and a relationship between Hermione, Blaise, and Draco. Book III of III: Harry and Daphne find themselves separated, the surety of their strength stripped from them. That's what Thomas Lestrange wants to be. She published the fanfic years ago, but pulled it out because she turned the fic into an original novel. She looked up at him defiantly. Hermione is a healer who winds up on a work assignment that puts her in close proximity to the Malfoys. Spit at him. Only the Drarry ship really beats it for size. Cooling off after a game of tennis gets hotter than they expected. Twenty-eight days of firsts. If you take time out of your day to help me with this I really appreciate you and I hope youre having a great day! Kink: public sex. ( -! He had a birthday party he didn't want to attend in just a few hours, and all he wanted was to curl up with his girlfriend and stay in. The Bestselling Fantasy Books of All Time, The Nobel Prize In Literature Winners You Need to Read, Should You Buy That? Or does it? Please consider turning it on! And this one is a wip, but I am just HOOKED: -And one I just read, and LOVED (hello, nice Lucius). If you have any others, please send them along! WINNER for Best Professor Era fic, 2018 Beyond the Nook Fanfiction Awards! I just read The Auction last night. So please drop your favorite smutty dramione fics! Of the many that Ive read, here are my all time favorite Dramione fanfics! Hermione is one of the few wizards left free, concealed in the ruins of Hogwarts. Hermione Granger has been captured and sold at an auction of Order members and sympathizers. Since then, Ive read over 30 Dramione fanfiction stories. # 18. Having been a crucial figure in Harrys childrens lives, Hermione immediately knows the problem and has some tricks up her sleeve to solve it. For years, they dont cross paths, until one day when Draco sees Hermione walk in. When Hermione's mother remarries a rich, young man, Hermione was originally really pissed. Hermione has been working in both the Muggle and Magical worlds as a medical researcher and Healer. The Slytherin boys help Hermione find her tether. This story is the first part of the A Second Look series. Discovering the pleasures of sex was the most exciting thing to happen to Hermione Granger since finding out she was a witch. But things start getting serious when Draco starts falling in love with Hermione without really knowing who she is- or who he is! A reluctant Hermione who fears the worse, a begrudgingly dutiful Draco who hopes for the best, meddling Malfoy parents and a Rowensmeade cottage that the two make their own. Lists are re-scored approximately every 5 minutes. "Granger? Maybe he got that label from his parents, the most well-known (and most insane) Death Eaters rotting away in Azkaban. If Draco were being honest, he was a little apprehensive for Hermione to go on her first date with someone who isnt him. Love writing? I love The Auction and Manacled as my top two so far. I thought HG was pathetic and wimpy and when DM cornered her, mocking her about rape etc and GW just dismissed it as childish flirting , I find your lack of Remain Nameless disturbing, Thank you for your recommendations! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I know The Right thing to do is so popular, but I could not get into it. If youre looking for the best Dramione fanfiction, youve come to the right post! For Draco Malfoy, finishing his court-mandated rehab has just gotten a lot harder. We all know the three of you are dating.. Hermione and Dean are assigned to keep tabs on Draco and end up in some funny situations. There are some darker moments in the first few chapters when both characters think about the troubles in life. He wanted her to become so frenzied that shed beg to be fucked anywhere at any time. Hermione and Blaise are married, pregnant, all over the press, professors at Hogwarts, and share a secretfrom SNP. Three afflictions which only grew in potency in the time he took to know her in this, a summer of divinity, dreams and nightmares. *Featuring next-level exhibitionism, entry-level sharing, and one of Hermione's favorite kinks. Rebuiding (Hermione and Theos relationship (friendship) is just sigh ). The undead have overrun Wiltshire and Harry and Hermione are stuck in an apocalypse (albeit a small one). Defeating one man was simpler than ripping out the roots of a centuries-old belief system. A position which allowed her to pick out many of the old archaic laws to be put to the Wizengamot for deliberation. A chance encounter on the platform convinces them all that this will be a year unlike any other. Maybe Draco will get the gift he's secretly been dreaming of after all. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Theo Nott and Blaise Zabini saw Hermione coming to her corner. Here s my top 10 of the popular ones, no specific order): All the wrong things the same story but from Dracos POV (you gotta love a good Draco POV). Even though the animosity between the two is clearly there at the start, it changes during the conversations. , . Each character mentioned is some form of creature (save Snape) ie. We also included a rundown of need-to-know lingo amongst fanfic die hards. Really, she did. On the first anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione Granger decides to take up baking. It becomes a routine that is somehow exactly what they both need. [Draco and Astoria are married, but when they hire Hermione to tutor Scorpius, sparks fly between all three of them. COMPLETE, with a HEA. Draco spent the afternoon ignoring messages from his best friend while wrapping up much-needed business. ], Shes ahead in the polls, and hes going to lose. Draco Malfoy senang berbagi partner sex dengan sahabat nya. Defeating one man was simpler than ripping out the roots of a centuries-old belief system. Draco and Blaise make her an offer that would change her fortune in an instant - but, what good could possibly come from entering into a Marital Bond, with two wedded wizards? 185K 6.1K 39. In this story, the writer has rewritten a large part of the Deathly Hallows. Nothing good happens at a party after two am. Ordered to create a new bloodline combining the strongest of the Sacred 28, she finds that maybe the love of former enemies is exactly what she needs. Its easy to fall in love with Hermione and Draco as a couple- if youve read any Dramione fanfiction, Im sure you agree! A perfect aristocrat. Her job was to manage and enact the new laws, along with the all the old ones. Forced into a marriage contract that she can't get out of because of the Pureblood population dwindling, she finds herself the young bride to Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Theo Nott. In this story, we follow an alternate Harry Potter ending where Voldemort has defeated Harry Potter. Here Draco accepts the offer from Dumbledore to fake his own death and go into hiding. Manacled is one of the most popular Dramione fanfics out there- its so popular that it also appears in our list of top Harry Potter fanfictions, too! Hermione is working to free her old Slytherin classmates from Azkaban as she believes they were wrongfully incarcerated. Theodore Nott has never been one to make good decisions. This story is part three of the Rights and Wrongs series. Oh, for Merlins sake, Pansy said impatiently, watching Hermione. While Ive given the author summaries for each story, my own take on it is in italics. Draco never did. Set after the books and completely ignores the epilogue and focus on the rebuilding of the World after the war and Harry and Dudley overcoming their childhoods in 4 Privet Drive. 31 palabras31 Drabbles / One ShotDraco Alfa x Harry Omega.. Un Reto organizado por la pgina "Es de Fan Fics". In this Time-Travel Fix it Harry will finally get adult protection, learn the truth about his family, and flourish in his wizarding studies which have been lacking as they face war. She ends up spending a lot of time with Draco and sees that he seems to be hurting just as much as she was. Draco is now all grown up and also a father. Because of the many deaths in the magical world, Voldemort enacts a re-population effort. So it is somewhat of a redemption fic as well. Blaise's nerves are getting the better of him. Hermione went back to Hogwarts to finish her education, not anticipating how difficult it would be without her two best friends or how she'd have to work closely with Dr. Well as normal as her life could be, until one day she finds out she's not really a Granger. Title might change and I'm not very good at summary's but here goes. But Blaise, oh merlin, Blaise knew. I have not read such a wonderfully written, deep and still funny fic in such a long time! Her fic is still out there for people to share (some dramione facebook groups have the files), but yeah. Especially of the erotic kind. [Kink: bladder control, humiliation. Something was seriously wrong with the Head Girl if she was at a loss for words. It has 33 chapters in total and over 354,000 hits. LovesBitca8s writing is just wow. It has explicit content, but the storyline is complex and very compelling. flag All Votes Add Books To This List Previous 1 2 Next "Would you actually want to? For Hermione Granger, agreeing to work in the Mental Rehabilitation Center is the latest attempt at stitching her life back together. Blaise thought he could hold out for another few hours, to convince her that they had both been playing for keeps the whole time, but then Hermione just had to come to work in that damn red plaid skirt again. The combination of timeless themes, If you are looking for the best Kim Possible fanfiction, then this is the post for you. I also love a novel-length work as long as it doesnt get too repetitive :D. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hermione Granger Weasley is served with a Divorce Decree the morning after her first wedding anniversary, leaving her with less standing than a house-elf in Wizarding society. ' , ' !). It brings out the character traits in Hermione that we already know, but Draco is a completely different person. If she wanted him to play Chaser, then, by Salazar, he would stop at nothing to win. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (44), Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Blaise Zabini (103), Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Theodore Nott (3), Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Blaise Zabini, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Hermione Granger/Pansy Parkinson/Astoria Greengrass, minor Draco Malfoy/Blaise Zabini - Relationship, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy/Blaise Zabini (past relationship), Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Theodore Nott/Blaise Zabini, i'm even less kidding about this than i was last time, gravity may have left the heads dorms for a hot minute, Ministry of Magic Employee Hermione Granger, I love Ron too much to embroil him in this filth, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley, Gregory Goyle/Astoria Greengrass/Vincent Crabbe, Sirius Black/Remus Lupin/Severus Snape/Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin/Nymphadora Tonks Never Happened, Endgame Blaise Zabini/Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy, Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger/Blaise Zabini, Written for The Quiet Ones Weekly Challenge.