god has a solution for every problem bible verse

Committed to Teaching and Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, A blog that attempts to fulfill the mandate of Mark 16:15 (KJV), Originally published: 8/17/ 2012 Updated: 10/17/2020. W 17 Bible Verses about God Will Answer Jeremiah 33:3 Verse Concepts 'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' Psalm 17:6 Verse Concepts I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech. It's likely that as a child your parents told you not to touch a hot stove. Now I have heard about you that a spirit of the gods is in you, and that illumination, insight and extraordinary wisdom have been found in you.read more.Just now the wise men and the conjurers were brought in before me that they might read this inscription and make its interpretation known to me, but they could not declare the interpretation of the message. Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. That you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles. We must put ourselves under solid, biblical teaching so we can be rock-solid in our faith. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Begin your journey with an affirmation. Satan, however, will suffer a more severe bruise from this promised one, a bruise to the head. We do not have to submit to anything Jesus has conquered. Only God can roll away any seen and unseen problems. The fourth need we have is a cause to live and die for. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Because of the weakness of our mortal flesh and our carnal nature, men and women without God's divine intervention in their lives become captive to all kinds of sinful habits. Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband. To start saving items to a SermonFolder, please create an account. Keep up the amazing effort. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. Jesus walked the earth as a natural man who did no sin. Jesus has solved out biggest problem, and he can help us solve all of our smaller ones as well. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Because Jesus overcame the devil at the cross, and because He passed that victory on to us, you can successfully resist the devils efforts and Satanic strategies against you. No one comes to the Father except through me. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. Now if you are able to read the inscription and make its interpretation known to me, you will be clothed with purple and wear a necklace of gold around your neck, and you will have authority as the third ruler in the kingdom.. Every new day on planet earth offers a full plate of problems, whether financial, economic or social. He healed them all! 7. Most of us know the story of mans original sin, but lets briefly review it for those who may not be clear on the topic. In addition, we have Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, to help us. And because of that, Jesus understands our fleshs weaknesses and exhorts us to come to Him for mercy, grace, and help to get victory. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. H How can we be sure of that? Copyright 2003-2023 | Outreach, Inc., All rights reserved. My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He makes me lie down in green pastures. OpenBible.info Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. Then the Lord said to Moses, Rise up early in the morning and present yourself to Pharaoh, as he goes out to the water, and say to him, Thus says the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me. No exceptions. Here are powerful bible verses to trust in God for your marriage problems. I have mentioned a few major areas covered by the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We live in a day and time that is fraught with problems. When He says to do, we dont. Sorry, but I forgot to tell you. Well, if you have $25 on hand you might be irritated with Johnny but you just run in, get the money and give it to him. Our world, your neighborhood, perhaps your very own houseeverywhere you look there are brokenhearted people. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. Q And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.. There are some problems that are harder to deal with than others: illness, pain, the death of loved ones, murder, rape, extreme poverty, homelessness, want, hunger, need, depression, drugs, alcohol, road rage, financial downturns, loss of jobs, infidelity, aging poorly, theft, rejection, loneliness, and suicide. And the Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. This message bless my soul, More grace. And you in turn will be able to boldly testify, The Lord is my helper (Hebrews 13:6).---------------, Check out our related sermon: "How Powerful Is Jesus? These rituals involved sacrificing animals to atone for the sins of the people. Believers have everything they need in Jesus. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? A Listing of All Posts (Updated Monthly), All Posts by Category (2011 to Current) 1/7/2021, You Dont Have the Holy Ghost Until You Receive the Holy Ghost, The Ten Stages of Christs Suffering: Part I, A Study of the Judges of the Bible Part II of III Abimelech through Abdon, A Study of the Judges of the Bible Part I of III Othniel through Gideon, A Study of the Judges of the Bible Part III of III Samson through Samuel. In Marks account of the great commission, Jesus said, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature [17] And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils (Mark 16:15-17). If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. Bible Verses About Love R Take your bible up, read one verse, any verse. When we centre ourselves in Christ, the more sensitive we become to the needs of people around us. God created Adam and Eve and He gave them a free will to love him which is shown through obedience. Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation. 18:19-20. We have to perceive that we have problems that God can solve, and then go after Gods solution with all of our heart. But in this, the final lesson of the chapter, we turn a corner. 14. Romans 10:13. effort to produce a very good article but what can I say I Why is it that everyone is not on the way back to Heaven? There is no discharge from war, nor will wickedness deliver those who are given to it. The Lords desire for everyone is that they come into His salvation and under His Lordship through repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21, NASB). Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Genesis 3:21 Even though God promised an ultimate victory, Adam and Eve still had to deal with their shame. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; Devout men buried Stephen and made great lamentation over him. It rather evolved over time. Just now the wise men and the conjurers were brought in before me that they might read this inscription and make its interpretation known to me, but they could not declare the interpretation of the message. Isnt it comforting to know that He is able to do whatsoever we need Him to do? Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. Be encouraged Robert, gods got this. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. Since " bad things happen to good people . And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. No man has power to retain the spirit, or power over the day of death. But God, in His matchless love, sent His Son, Jesus Christ, as a ransom for our sins. Bible Verses About Strength Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. Bible Verses About Husbands Once these sins have been nailed to the cross, God forgives them and forgets them. The writer of Acts (20:28) calls it the church of God, which he [Jesus] purchased with his own blood. He laid down His life and shed His blood for the Church, and He is over it in every way. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. He demonstrated for us that we could live a sinless life. Try, One Small Change Will Energize Tomorrow's Sermon, Slow Down, Big Fellawhat A Motorcyclist Taught Me About Preaching, Spit-Shine Tomorrow's Sermon Before You Go To Bed Tonight. Early on in my mourning, I didnt know how this would happen. No! D He was born to a virgin, grew up and preached, taught, healed, and cast out demons among the people. Jesus is Lord over the devil. 3 he refreshes my soul. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Avoid such people. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Copyright 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. May God continue his good work in your life in Jesus name. And Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born? Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. Every facet of the New Testament church, as well as all the individual local churches worldwide, is to be submitted to the leadership of Jesus Christ. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. Lets look at some characteristics of a problem. Anglican. Labs summer | 4.2K views, 92 likes, 102 loves, 53 comments, 67 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The Ramp: His presence is here, worship with us at Summer Ramp now!Welcome to Summer Ramp God has a plan! He healed my heart! Some people give up too soon on God and His plan for their lives. He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim, and the flaming sword which turned every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life. Scriptures: Our sins separated us from God (Isaiah 59:2). This was because an extraordinary spirit, knowledge and insight, interpretation of dreams, explanation of enigmas and solving of difficult problems were found in this Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar. No one who came to Him in faith for healing was refused. And do not lean on your own understanding. According to Alamoth. Then you need an all-powerful, infinitely strong, yet deeply caring and loving Helper. Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. In the world you will have tribulation. Critics claim that the existence of evil is proof that the omnipotent, omnibenevolent God of the Bible cannot exist. 2016, James H. Feeney.Copyright statement. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. It is a perceived gap between the existing state and the desired state, or a deviation from a norm, standard, or status quo . Jesus the Healer in the first century is the same today! For some, these problems are insurmountable. In the Bible, He is also known as the Christ and the Messiah. We have the honor and privilege of participating in the Lords Church, but the headship of it is entirely His. To assure that we are able to make it back to God, we have the Holy Bible as our written Guide, the Holy Ghost as our Spiritual Guide, and a great cloud of witnesses (Hebrews chapter 11) who are human beings just like us who successfully made it into the Kingdom of Heaven. But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you. It is God the Fathers intention that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Philippians 2:10-11) The apostle Thomass cry to JesusMy Lord and my God! (John 20:28)should be on the lips of everyone. This section shows us (as we shall see throughout this study) that God has a beautiful plan that will not be thwarted. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. Sin is the transgression of Gods Law. Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives. Our thirst for material happiness has isolated us. Geocoding Jesus hung, bled, died, was raised from the dead by God, and ascended back to our Heavenly Father to pave the way for us to be able to follow in His footsteps. Then, lets consider some key points in each set of verses. The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. When we arrive at the final page of Gods story, we will understand that God had this plan even before creation. So God sent His own Son from heaven to earth. The sons of Joel: Shemaiah his son, Gog his son, Shimei his son, Micah his son, Reaiah his son, Baal his son, Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. On earth, among mere mortals, there was no remedy to be found. There are numerous Bible verses about relationship problems. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord. If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: Jeremiah 17:7-8 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. Even in judgment, God is merciful. In larger towns and cities people often dont know their neighbours. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Your email address will not be published. Trust in the Lord with all your heartAnd do not lean on your own understanding. Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothersit is to him you shall listen. God is speaking of someone who will come from the seed of the woman. We must not let charm and charisma determine what teachings we will accept. God understands this and he goes for the root cause of our problem. Many so called preachers and theologians have gained a platform by teaching things that are the opposite in what is written in the Bible. I do hope that you were encouraged to seek the face of the Lord just a little more as a result of the blog. All is vanity. Y Therefore the Lord God sent him out from the Garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. He was conducting a Gospel crusade in Haiti. Just like he was lifted up on the cross, Christ draws us to him and to each other. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Heb 4:16 (Read More)Proverbs 3:6 - In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:Mark 11:22-25 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. When a spirit of heaviness tries to overcome you, turn your heart towards Jesus, the Lord of all, and begin to praise Him for His goodness, love, and mercy to you. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. captive to depression? I pray that everyone who take this book up will find the help they need and that God will speak to them like never before. These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens. Robert, I will be praying in agreement with you that whatever your problem may be, that our God resolves it quickly. It is not Gods will that any should die and perish in their sins, but rather that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9, KJV). Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. For Every Problem, There's a Solution. God uses problems to CORRECT you - Some lessons we learn only through pain and failure. Paul rebuffs four deceptions that undermine Christianity-philosophy, deceit, the traditions of man and the basic principles of the world. "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. Unfortunately, Adam and Eve flunked the test of love and their sin plunged us all into the same state that awaits Satan and his angelsthe certainty of Hell after death.