drift restaurant belmont, nc

We wanted to participate in the 'Queen's Feast " promotion for restaurant week. Blog August 28, 2022. They are open every day except Monday and Sunday. Here are his plans. About . Really hoping this place improves quickly!! Server was very friendly andade great recomendations. Photo: Alexis Clinton/Axios, Braised lamb shank. 315 Lanyard Ln Belmont, NC 28012 (Map & Directions) (980) 351-0111 Cuisine: Bar, Italian, Seafood Neighborhood: Belmont Website: www.driftlkw.com See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 4:00pm-10:00pm Monday 4:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday 4:00pm - 10:00pm The icing on the cake was the French press for two and the exotic bomba. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The phone number for Drift on Lake Wylie is (980) 351-0111. 315 Lanyard Ln Unit M, Belmont, NC 28012-8884. We wanted to participate in the 'Queen's Feast " promotion for restaurant week. We will definitely not consider this a place for a large wedding rehearsal meal!More, The restaurant is nestled on lake Wylie, NC with a spectacular view. I Also requested a table with water view. The entree choices did not include any side items. George was our waiter and made the night memorable, was my 2nd time dining there and will definitely be dining there again in the future! Very nice Nuevo niche on Lake Wylie. As soon as the waiter came to the table to take our order, my boyfriend told him Located near the new Drift restaurant on Lake Wylie, public boat ramps, McLean, and the new Morning Star Marina where you . Drift offers fresh fish and oysters flown in daily from the coasts. The view is scenic. She was outstanding!!! Sandwiches, Subs, Bar, Catering, Hwy 5 Grub & Pub ($) Check back soon. 11.19 AC LOT. Belmont, NC. We also ordered a side of creamed spinach Mac- Now this was a 10 out of 10 side dish. We offer upscale steak and seafood with casual prices and a warm ambience during the evening and a laid back and approachable lunch menu during the day. Tony's Ice Cream Co (Gastonia, NC) Tony's almond joy ice cream has been my favorite for many years . New Listing. We eat out regularly and appreciate the occasional fine dining splurge.More. We were expecting the meal to be around 200-225 with gratuity for a party of 4 and the meal promotion being advertised as $45 per person. 0.91 miles, The String Bean Fresh Market & Deli ($$) Drift was inspired by years of different restaurant experience combined into one. 25 Fine Dining Server jobs available in Bessemer City, NC on Indeed.com. Service as you would expect at a fine dining experience. He gave the dish a 10 out of 10. The only good food we have had since our first visit is the blackened oysters. Located on Lake Wylie in the newly developed McLean South Shore, Drift on Lake Wylie is a chef-inspired lakeside chophouse. What little communication we had with them was at the volume level just below shouting. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. The limited menu said - Crab Cakes ( plural) with a $5 up-charge . 25 South Main. Drift on Lake Wylie offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (980) 351-0111. Chilean sea bass. Service was amazing, but, it was very loud inside. 31 N Main St, Belmont, NC 28012 (980) 283-7103. powered by BentoBox. $ 20 . The restaurants concept was developed by an ownership group made up of Elliott Close, Colby Mosier and George Henry, known for The Pump House, riverfront dining in Rock Hill, S.C. and Napa at Kingsley in Fort Mill. Join the 119,452 smart Charlotteans that receive our daily newsletter. ShareLink Copied Map. Thursday 5PM - 10PM. medium rare and came fully over cooked. Service is outstanding as well as the food. 4.5. 315-M Lanyard Ln. Belmont, NC 28012. Our party felt uncomfortable as soon as we walked in. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. I am sure things will smooth out. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont. Distance: Drift, a new restaurant will open on Lake Wylie in Belmont, NC | wcnc.com. As a complimentary app- they provide bread and homemade butter- we tried the garlic and honey-both were delicious. Awesome place! Everything is la carte- Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Drift on Lake Wylie will be near the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, next to the Morningstar Marina. Location: 315-M Lanyard Lane, Belmont; PID # 304400 Project Status: Construction plans - APPROVED Zoning Application/Permit - APPROVED Contact View details, map and photos of this lots/land property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. We felt they were a bit deceptive in their interpretation of the concept with all the extra charges and up-charges . It is a shame the management did not take advantage of the "Queens Feast" promotion to make a better first impression on our group. Room was noisy. Below are the best information and knowledge about drift restaurant belmont nc voted by readers and compiled and edited by The best 10+ best restaurants easton town center. The tiny chocolate cheesecake included in the 3 course promotion was literally 1/4 inch thick and the width of 2 forks wide. You can read more at, The 30 most-anticipated new restaurants and bars in 2022, 8 stunning Airbnbs on the lake, starting at $300 a night, Check out Rock Hills beach with outdoor movies and beach volleyball, Charlottes parks are some of the worst in the country according to new study. Explore menu, see photos and read 1245 reviews: "Wendi was amazing! Charlotte Prime Owners Jeff and Paula Conway said, With over 17 years leading the success of award-winning dining experiences, our team knows how to do it right. 315-m lanyard ln. restaurant menus private dining events visit careers. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Belmont - Updated January 2023 - Tripadvisor United States North Carolina (NC) Belmont Belmont Restaurants Restaurants in Belmont View map Sort by: Highest Rating Sponsored Spruced Goose Station 2 reviews Open Now American, Cafe Menu 3.8 km Mc Adenville "Great lunch!" "Amazing" 1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Sunday Buffet. Our creative culinary team uses their extensive training and travels to create. The second floor will be available for parties and events. The asparagus was well cooked and the mashed potatoes were good, although they could have been more flavorful and creamy as the other food was. We will be back and thank you again for an enjoyable Valentines dinner. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) We feel that many of the five star reviews might be folks that were compd a free meal for a review during their opening period. Valentines Day 3-course meal experience was excellent. Open 7 days per week specializing in prime steaks, fresh seafood, and homemade pasta. We will be back for date night soon without the kids . Everything is la carte- The server was sweet but just kept making excuses for the food. Kitchen Hours Sunday - Thursday Friday - Saturday Bar Hours drinks and late night food available 11am - 10pm 11am - 11pm open late nightly Some confusion with the maitre d, who was having difficulty with her seating software, but hey, it was the second night of opening.I am sure things will smooth out. Made get suggestions on food and wine. Great atmosphere and customer service was superb. A locally sourced and family driven breakfast spot in the heart of downtown Belmont. First Ward restaurants, Elizabeth restaurants, Second Ward restaurants, NoDa restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page ritas belmont nc menu , ritas mt holly nc , ritas belmont nc , ritas family restaurant belmont nc , rita restaurant mount holly nc The restaurant posted recently on social media announcing an official opening date of May 9, 2022. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Itll also offer private event space on its second floor. Drift is a chef-inspired lakefront chophouse, enjoy by car or by boat for some unique summer fun! Far too much grease floating on top. Call 980-351-0111 or email sales@driftlkw.com to reserve a table.. Cant wait to come back. Celebrated my birthday with a large group of friends. With five private and semi-private dining spaces, we can easily accommodate various setups for large groups, small seated meals, cocktails with passed canaps, social shindigs, or corporate fetes for up to 120 guests. Love this place The food was delicious. One small crab cake was brought to the table and it was oversalted. The variety available for diners in Belmont means it's easy to find vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Overall this place is defiantly worth trying but be prepared to bring your pocket book. However, I will suggest you dress warm because it can be very cold in certain areas depending on where you sit outside of that I had an amazing experience. Service was also great- we had Lisa and she was very attentive and made sure to make our experience the best possible. Saturday 5PM - 12AM . The asparagus was well cooked and the mashed potatoes were good, although they could have been more flavorful and creamy as the other food was. Great atmosphere and even better staff! The atmosphere is beautiful inside and the view out over the lake is gorgeous, especially as the sun sets. The restaurant will have upstairs and downstairs patios and will be accessible by. The entree choices did not include any side items. to order a vegetableto accompany your meal was an up-charge. . The meat was tender and the sauce was paired perfectly. Bring your horses on this just over 11 acre estate lot! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. seating across from us at the table. Showing More Info. All rights reserved. Sammy's Restaurant And Pub - Belmont, NC. The atmosphere of the overall restaurant is especially important. The service was poor. Drift on Lake Wylie is expected to open this spring for dinner and lunch service will be added in the summer. 2. With summer coming it should be the place to be. We went on Valentines Day, so it was fairly packed. Both dinner were delicious. A distinct new dining experience led by celebrated Chef Anthony Walsh, Drift features modern, elevated takes on classic Atlantic Canadian dishes and traditions. The server was really attendant and most specially, the foods are superb. is just growing pains.but I am not sure that priorities are in line with what we want in a fine restaurant. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Belmont's best restaurants based upon thousands of OpenTable diner reviews. We could not hear the 2 peopleseating across from us at the table. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Building was nice parking an issue, will not be back anytime soon. Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand. PHONE (704) 396-7169 HOURS Monday: CLOSED Tuesday: 11am -2pm, 4pm - 9pm Wednesday: 11am -2pm, 4pm - 9pm We had a great time. We also ordered a side of creamed spinach Mac- Now this was a 10 out of 10 side dish. Pricing is on the higher end and I am not 100% sure the cuisine matches the price. In addition to drift on Lake Wylie, it is home to McLean Marina, Ship Store and Event Lawn. For dessert was the Exotic Bomba which is mango sorbet in a white chocolate shell, split open drizzled with fruit sauce and garnished with fresh fruit. My husband & I decided to try the Drift on Valentines Day.we were not disappointed. Why it matters: Waterfront restaurants are scarce in the Charlotte area, and who doesnt love a good dinner with a view. He gave the dish a 10 out of 10. Made get suggestions on food and wine" We got a window table overlooking the lake which made our evening perfect. Food was outstanding! Heirloom Restaurant. This story was originally published February 23, 2022, 8:34 AM. Latest Belmont, NC News & Updates: Search Head chef jobs in Fort Mill, SC with company ratings & salaries. She had us put all of our order in at once and said shed space it all out but things came rapid fire. foot restaurant has been approved at the Morningside Marinas McLean. Hello, sunkissed. The company has already made its mark on the Charlotte area in recent years through the development of successful restaurants such as All American Pub, Ink N Ivy, Whiskey Warehouse, Slate Charlotte, Brazwells Premium Pub, Jack's Corner Tap, Hot Taco, Rosemont and Oak Room. The hostess was very rude. I had the lobster bisque and wedge salad, my husband had the lamb shank. Coming from out of town? usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Copper Premium Pub 122 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ "I recommend the Gyro and sweet potatoe fries." Mangers said there will be covered patios upstairs and downstairs and will be accessible by boat. My food was good. HOURS: Wednesday 5PM - 10PM. Drift on Lake Wylie, a contemporary, chef-inspired chophouse at McLean Marina in Belmont, will open on May 9. There's a buildable lotion perfect for self-tanning beginners and a tanning serum especially meant for your face. My husband ordered the stuffed NC Mountain trout and thought is was absolutely delicious. We hope that thisis just growing pains.but I am not sure that priorities are in line with what we want in a fine restaurant. Where is Drift on Lake Wylie located? On the menu: Executive chef Michael Griswold (Napa, Pump House) and his team are planning a menu that ranges from fresh fish and seafood to steaks and pastas. We keep giving it another try hoping that it will improve but the food is getting worse not better. Now two NC men face prison. Home page . all you can eat. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. One small crab cake was brought to the table and it was oversalted. News anchor Fred Shropshire is leaving Charlotte station WCNC. Acreage 11.197. Sirved has 36 restaurant menus for Belmont, North Carolina. It was delicious and flavors melt in your mouth. Melissa Oyler is the editor of CharlotteFive. Status Active. The property is currently available for sale at a price of $499,000. Heirloom is a farm-to-fork, farm-to-table, fine dining restaurant located near Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport, in Belmont, North Carolina. Mangers said there will be covered patios upstairs and downstairs and will be accessible by boat. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. On tap, you can expect craft beers and over 1,000 bottles of wine to choose from. Charlotte Waffle House found with live roach, unclean equipment during health inspection, The top-ranked pie in North Carolina doesnt look like pie at all. Highly recommend. Visit our site to get details on Lot 5B Catawba Cove Drive #5B, Belmont, NC 28012. Brunch Only on July 4, take 30% off luxury tanning products to get your glow on without the added sun exposure (yes, please). Many young professionals live in Belmont and residents tend to lean conservative. Monday: CLOSED Tuesday- Thursday: 5pm - 9pm Friday-Saturday: 5pm - 10pm Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm There are no reviews yet! We had the best server Kadria! This was our first brunch experience. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). LOADING. I do hope dinner continues to be consistent. Heirloom Restaurant brings you Honeycomb Caf! Drifts menu features fresh fish, seafood, steaks and pasta. Our Waitress Sofia was the absolute best! as if they dont belong there. At the forefront of . Will definitely be back. Privacy Policy . MORE ABOUT MCCLEAN: McLean is a new neighborhood with homes and over 10 miles of trails connecting residents to the lake as well as historic properties. The steaks were impeccable, the wine was savoury. We loved everything about the Drift and will definitely return. Street Belmont, NC 28012 (704) 825-4266. [Related Axios guide: 8 stunning Airbnbs on the lake, starting at $300 a night]. Queen City Loop: Streaming news for Feb. 10, 2023. Transport Minister Mark Bailey says . Highly recommend! Opened in 1999 by a retired textile executive, Daniel J. Stowe, this world class arboretum is spread across 150 hectares (380 acres) on the shoreline of the Lake Wylie. We felt they were a bit deceptive in their interpretation of the concept with all the extra charges and up-charges . A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. Service was also great- we had Lisa and she was very attentive and made sure to make our experience the best possible. No one at Drift mentioned or wished happy birthday. MLS # 4005773. Great dining experience, staff, food, presentation, ambience all top shelf. Food was overly salty and poor presentation especially for the money. Bar, Breakfast, American, Peace -N- Hominy Q Shack ($) The food is very undercooked. It was a nice elegant evening. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The manager never showed up until he delivered the steaks and simply said Im sorry. I should have taken my birthday relative to Webb Custom Kitchen 10 miles away and enjoyed a QUIET, PEACEFUL, and much more filling presentation of fine dining with valet service and still saved $100 . Bring your horses on this just over 11 acre estate lot! View takeout menu Steaks were orderedmedium rare and came fully over cooked. The Drift Restaurant has been vacant since it was damaged in the 2011 floods. monday thursday | 4pm 10pm friday saturday | 4pm 11pm sunday | 3pm 9pm 315-m lanyard ln. Having a manager swing by a few times letting us know it shouldnt be too much longer is ok the first time but after a few it is just annoying. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The entrees were good and the service was excellent. When shes not writing or editing, youll find her running, practicing hot yoga or snuggling with her rescue dog, X. Order and pay for food directly on OpenTable.