david gruner actor death

Your Scrapbook is currently empty. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Friends and family said he had no history of depression. Many will recall his character, photographer Keith Jennings, who met an inglorious end in 1976's supernatural classic, The Omen. Friend and collaborator Iggy Pop wrote on Twitter: "David's friendship was the light of my life. Legal Statement. ", To conclude their statement, David's family noted that he is survived by "his beloved partner Lisa Bowerman, his much-loved son Luke and daughter-in-law Sarah, his good friend Jane Spencer Prior, his first wife Harriet Evans, and his many gold dust friends.". Here's a look back at the character who holds the record for appearing on the most TV shows, starting with "Homicide: Life on the Street" in 1993. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. Failed to report flower. Its been a dream actually., Over the course of his career, Belzer portrayed a detective in 11 television series, including The Wire and The X-Files. He made crossover appearances in-character in the comedies 30 Rock, Arrested Development and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and his detective Munch was even turned into a muppet in the Sesame Street skit Special Letters Unit., In a statement posted to the Twitter account for Wolf Entertainment, Law & Order producer Dick Wolf said Belzers Munch character was one of televisions iconic characters., I first worked with Richard on the Law & Order / Homicide crossover and loved the character so much. Please reset your password. We are heartbroken," it continued. David was born on February 15, 1961 in Kansas City, Missouri to Gerald and Dorothy Gruner. Although emotions are very important for Scorpio, they manifest them differently than other water signs. Watch a special tribute programme David Bowie: Sound and Vision on the BBC iPlayer, Street fighting in Bakhmut but Russia not in control, Saving Private Ryan actor Tom Sizemore dies at 61, Alex Murdaugh's legal troubles are far from over, The children left behind in Cuba's mass exodus, Xi Jinping's power grab - and why it matters, Snow, Fire and Lights: Photos of the Week. Russian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims. But after a decade without a studio album he released The Next Day in 2013, surprising fans who thought he had retired. "He was a generous spirit, a kind man, and a huge talent.". Why Alex Murdaugh was spared the death penalty, Why Trudeau is facing calls for a public inquiry, The shocking legacy of the Dutch 'Hunger Winter', Why half of India's urban women stay at home. David was born on February 15, 1961 in Kansas City, Missouri to Gerald and Dorothy Gruner. "I'm very sad to hear the news that David Warner has died. The character is very close to how I would be. ", Friend and collaborator Brian Eno said: "David's death came as a complete surprise, as did nearly everything else about him. I had a friend who was a mentor, and he suddenly said, 'I've never seen you abuse a substance before.' Throughout his career, he reinvented not just his sound but his persona over and over again. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. He was an actor, known for The Streets of November 1, 1957 (Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA). He passed away Sunday after a "cancer-related illness," his family told the BBC. Sir Paul McCartney described him as a "great star" who "played a very strong part in British musical history". Street fighting in Bakhmut but Russia not in control, Russian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims. You can enhance David Richard Gruner's memory by upgrading David's public record with words and pictures, signing David's memory book, recording an audio memory or lighting a candle. 12700 SE Raytown Rd, Festival founder Michael Eavis told the BBC: "He's one of the three greatest in the world, ever - Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and David Bowie. ", "I've just been told that possibly his hands were tied, in either the front or the back, and that there was something in his mouth, stuffed in his mouth, and that he used a rope that is used with the curtains," said friend David Winters. 72, of Indianapolis, passed away on February 21, 2014. I like to think that I stopped drinking on St. Patrick's Day, but it was actually a month later," he told the paper. Blackstar is on course to be number one in the UK this Friday, according to the Official Charts Company, with combined sales of more than 43,000. ", His family added, "Over the past 18 months he approached his diagnosis with a characteristic grace and dignity. DAVID GRUNER OBITUARY. With that being said, what was David's cause of death? He was a great singer, songwriter, performer, actor, producer and collaborator. Discover David Gruner's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. The actor died from accidental asphyxiation a medical examiner who performed a private autopsy on the actor has concluded. He recently appeared as naval eccentric Admiral Boom in Mary Poppins Returns. Carradine, 72, best known for his role in the 1970s television drama "Kung Fu," was found by a chamber maid at Bangkok's Park Nai Lert Hotel naked and dead, slumped in a closet with cords bound and connecting his neck and his genitals, Bangkok police said. Warner was also known for playing various characters in the Star Trek franchise and starred in several Doctor Who audio plays. Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Did you encounter any technical issues? Somprasong said there was no indication that there was someone else in the room with Carradine at the time of his death. All Rights Reserved. . He also enjoyed a successful television career, with roles in Wallander - playing Kenneth Branagh's father - Penny Dreadful, Ripper Street, Doctor Who and the original Twin Peaks among others. ", David Warner has passed away from a "cancer-related illness." VideoRussian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims, The children left behind in Cuba's mass exodus, Xi Jinping's power grab - and why it matters, Snow, Fire and Lights: Photos of the Week. Memorial donations are suggested to KC Hospice House, 12000 Wornall Rd, KCMO 64145. David was born on November 1, 1957 and passed away on Tuesday, December 22, 2009. He passed away on Dec 27, 2009 in LA, California, USA. Carradine's been married five times and has two children. David Gruner was born on November 1, 1957 in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. According to a report from the BBC, David passed away at 80 years old due to a cancer-related illness. He was an innovative, visionary, restless artist: the ultimate ever-changing postmodernist. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of David Gruner (197702263)? "The two ropes were tied together," Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters. "David's most iconic role for the RSC was as Hamlet in 1965, directed by Peter Hall, with Glenda Jackson as Ophelia, and Elizabeth Spriggs as Gertrude, with Brewster Mason as Claudius and the Ghost. Please enter your email and password to sign in. Kansas City, A private inurnment will occur at a later date in Longview Cemetery. Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? David was a resident of California. When David Gruner die, David Gruner was 52 years old. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Sir Paul McCartney said he would "always remember the great laughs" the pair shared, saying in a statement: "David was a great star and I treasure the moments we had together. Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. 4:08 PM EST, Sun February 19, 2023. "I'm very sad to hear the news that David Warner has died. To use this feature, use a newer browser. I never met such a brilliant person. Ive done war pictures, Ive done Westerns, Ive done sci-fi I mean, I wasnt in Harry Potter, and I wasnt in Lord Of The Rings, and I havent been in Game Of Thrones, he told the AV Club. Lin-Manuel Miranda, who starred with Warner in Mary Poppins Returns, shared a photo of himself with the late actor. David Warner, an English actor who played villainous supporting characters with aplomb in films like Titanic and Tron, died over the weekend. He will always be with us.". Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? Did you encounter any technical issues? (1974). I said, 'Am I doing that now?' David Gruner was created on November 1, 1957 in Fort Leonard Real wood, Missouri, USA. ", Midge Ure, who helped organise the Live Aid concert in 1985 - at which Bowie performed - said: "He wasn't just a brilliant songwriter and an amazing creator, he excelled at everything.". Read about our approach to external linking. "There was only a period of a few years when I was drinking too much. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Warner said he had a teacher who became his mentor and encouraged his interest in drama, adding that it was a choice between acting or "being a juvenile delinquent". Singer David Bowie, one of the most influential musicians of his era, has died of cancer at the age of 69. David Gruner Actor Age, Biography and Wiki David Gruner was born on 1 November, 1957 in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA, is an Actor. They write to all my paranoia and anti-establishment dissidence and conspiracy theories, so its been a lot of fun for me. Posting. Warner was born in Manchester, England. Warner died on Sunday at Denville Hall, a care home for those in the entertainment industry. David Gruner (1957-2009) Actor IMDbPro Starmeter See rank David Gruner was born on 1 November 1957 in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA. Weve updated the security on the site. Failed to delete memorial. Writer Bill Scheft, a longtime friend of the actor, told The Hollywood Reporter that Belzer had lots of health issues., Belzer was famed for his role as Detective Munch, first appearing on NBCs Homicide: Life on the Streetfrom 1993 to1999. What's the least amount of exercise we can get away with? Crowds of fans have gathered in tribute to Bowie at a mural in his birthplace of Brixton, south London painted by street artist James Cochran, aka Jimmy C, This picture, showing Bowie performing on saxophone at a youth club at Biggin Hill in May 1963, is believed to be one of the first images of him on stage, Bowie performing at Live Aid alongside Pete Townshend, Paul McCartney and Bob Geldof, Bowie attended the Theatre Workshop in New York last month for the premiere of Lazarus. Why Alex Murdaugh was spared the death penalty, Why Trudeau is facing calls for a public inquiry, The shocking legacy of the Dutch 'Hunger Winter'. He graduated from Ruskin High School in 1979. Please try again later. Try again later. Per the publication, David's family shared the news of his passing "with an overwhelmingly heavy heart. He graduated from Ruskin High School . David Franklin Gruner, 58, of Kansas City, Missouri passed away on March 18, 2019 at KC Hospice House surrounded by family. (1974). Warner is survived by his partner Lisa Bowerman, son Luke and his many gold dust friends, among others, his family wrote in their statement. He also enjoyed a successful television career, with roles in Wallander - playing Kenneth Branagh's father - Penny Dreadful, Ripper Street, Doctor Who and the original Twin Peaks among others. ", Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines of the week, Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe reveals 'promise' she made to mother before her death, Emma Stones 'And' co-star Willem Dafoe had her slap him 20 times to get scene right, Prince Harry's 'attacks' on 'villain' Camilla led to Frogmore Cottage eviction: expert, Film industry reacts to death of 'Saving Private Ryan' star Tom Sizemore: 'You're a legend', Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves take bumpy second flight after 'CHAOS' on Lufthansa plane: 'Wish me luck'. Warner began his career onstage after studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. According to TMZ and CNN, Rich died in his Los . Unfortunately, David has now passed away at 80 years old, leaving behind an undeniable legacy that will likely endure for years to come. John Munch in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Structural Info Facts Pictures Filmography Known for movies Inside David Cassidy's $3.9M Home He Shared with 3rd . ", Munch also appeared on the short-lived TV show "The Beat" in 2000, which featured actors Derek Cecil, left, and Mark Ruffalo. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Try again later. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. In his last film role, he played eccentric military veteran Admiral Boom, who regularly fires cannons to mark the time, in Mary Poppins Returns., He also lent his voice to animated productions, like Batman: The Animated Series (as Ras al Ghul) and The Amazing World of Gumball. He said in 2017 appearing in kids pictures, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, was great fun. He also mentioned his utmost respect for the actors in the turtle suits., Despite his prolific career, Warner often regarded his legacy with a lightheartedness. He died on December 27, 2009 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Though he often played Shakespearean heroes onstage, in films, he was often cast as the antagonist. An established author, Belzerwas a known conspiracy buff and wrote the book, UFOs, JFK and Elvis: Conspiracies You Dont Have to Be Crazy to Believe. He also wrote several comedy books and novels, including I Am Not A Cop!, a fictionalized story about a TV actor who plays a detective and has to solve his friends disappearance. His family said they were sharing the news "with an overwhelmingly . Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? And I was. What's the least amount of exercise we can get away with? Can Nigeria's election result be overturned? Legal Statement. Michael Tullberg/Getty. The Rolling Stones paid tribute to "an extraordinary artist" and a "true original". Warner was also known for playing various characters in the Star Trek franchise and starred in several Doctor Who audio plays. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. (Getty Images). has died aged 83. . "He was a generous spirit, a kind man, and a huge talent.". I would never be a detective, but if I were, thats how Id be, he said in a recent interview with The Boomer Tube. Warner played Bob Cratchit in George C Scott's 1984 adaptation of Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, noting it was a pleasure to play a character that wasn't a villain for a change. You can always change this later in your Account settings. His last live performance was at a New York charity concert in 2006. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Warner returned to Stratford in 2007 for the first time in more than 40 years to play Sir John Falstaff in the Courtyard Theatre revival of Henry IV, Part 1 and Henry IV, Part 2. Dave went to work for OBrien Partition as a carpenter and later retired from MSI Construction, having a career in carpentry for over 30 years. David Gruner was born in the Year of the Rooster. [3] His final and most notable role was Mike Brody in Jaws 2 (1978). He turned pop in a new direction in 1972 with the introduction of his alter ego Ziggy Stardust. A private inurnment will occur at a later date in Longview Cemetery. Mini Biography. Here Munch, left, appears on an episode of the original "Law & Order" series in 1999 opposite Detective Lennie Briscoe (played by the late Jerry Orbach). Resend Activation Email. In an interview for a programme on horror films fronted by Mark Gatiss, when asked if he knew what had happened to his severed head, Warner deadpanned: "I lost it in the divorce.". Family members linked to this person will appear here. Find out what happened. Memorial donations are suggested to KC Hospice House, 12000 Wornall Rd, KCMO 64145.Donations may be made to:KC Hospice & Palliative Care1500 Meadow Lake Pkwy Ste 200, Kansas City MO 64114Web: https://www.kchospice.org/, Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. The gang at "30 Rock" receives a visit from Ice-T, left, and Belzer in character when Jenna Maroney (played by Jane Krakowski) lands a role on "SVU" as a corpse. See where else Munch has popped up. He was 80. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! He went on to win an Emmy award in 1981 for outstanding supporting actor in a miniseries or special for his portrayal of Pomponius Falco in the television miniseries Masada. He was a proudly progressive composer, drawing on any genre that came to mind - from the hippy folk of Space Oddity to the crunching industrial rock of 1995's Outside album and his ambitious, jazz-flecked swansong Blackstar, released just last week. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. During his career, he was a member of the Carpenters Union. He was in several bands before he signed with Mercury Records, which released his album Space Oddity in 1969, with the title track becoming his first UK number one. There is a problem with your email/password. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. "The cause of death was asphyxiation, an inability to breathe,. . Try again later. Hed been sick for 18 months, his family wrote, and approached his diagnosis with a characteristic grace and dignity.. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. His family said they were sharing the news "with an overwhelmingly heavy heart". The Rada-trained British star was also renowned for title roles in the Royal Shakespeare Company's Henry VI and Hamlet early on in his career. ", David Warner in "The Omen." Oops, something didn't work. Warner was also known for playing Billy Zane's villainous sidekick Spicer Lovejoy in James Cameron's 1997 blockbuster Titanic. This time, he played, Munch returns to Baltimore in an episode from season five of "The Wire." To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Add to your scrapbook. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. . In a a sworn statement filed in 2003, Anderson also alleged that Carradine carried on an "incestuous relationship with a very close family member.". Actor David Warner, who starred in films such as The Omen and Tron, has died at the age of 80 from a cancer-related illness. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. The actor died in 1976 in one of the most tragic ways. He is survived by "his beloved partner Lisa Bowerman, his much-loved son Luke and daughter-in-law Sarah, his good friend Jane Spencer Prior, his first wife Harriet Evans and his many gold dust friends". Warner said he had a teacher who became his mentor and encouraged his interest in drama, adding that it was a choice between acting or "being a juvenile delinquent". Hundreds of fans have gathered in his birthplace of Brixton, south London, to pay tribute to the singer, laying flowers and candles at his mural and taking part in an impromptu sing-along of his hits. At conservative gathering, Trump is still the favourite. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. He was an acting professional, known for The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case (1976), Alias Smith and Jones (1971) as well as the Streets of SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA (1972). He was a generous spirit, a kind man, and a huge talent.. In the 2017 AV Club interview, Warner said that as a young person, he was hopeless both academically and athletically, and so he drifted into the odd school play.. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Bowie also carved out a successful acting career, including his role as an alien seeking help for his dying planet in Nicolas Roeg's The Man Who Fell to Earth in 1976. There was an error deleting this problem. ", He most recently appeared in "Mary Poppins Returns" and "Teen Titans Go! He changed his name in 1966 after The Monkees' Davy Jones achieved stardom. Detective Odafin Tutuola (played by Ice T) has been partnered up with Belzer's Munch since 1999 on "Law & Order: SVU. The Mancunian's work was recognised early on in his career with a Bafta nomination for his lead performance in Karel Reisz's 1966 film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment, opposite Vanessa Redgrave. Try again later. Gregory Doran, artistic director emeritus of the RSC, paid tribute to Warner in a statement. A real genius. "Over the past 18 months he approached his diagnosis with a characteristic grace and dignity," his family said in a statement given to the BBC. He went on to win an Emmy award in 1981 for outstanding supporting actor in a miniseries or special for his portrayal of Pomponius Falco in the television miniseries Masada. trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":" David Gruner ","geo":"","time":"today 12-m"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"q=David Gruner&date=today 12-m","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); David Gruner was born on November 1, 1957 in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA. Warner was also known for playing Billy Zane's villainous sidekick Spicer Lovejoy in James Cameron's 1997 blockbuster Titanic. All Rights Reserved. He graduated from Ruskin High School in 1979. He appeared in the citys comedy clubs, including Catch a Rising Star and The Improv, and was known for his unsympathetic comments on political and social events of the time. The actor is most known for his roles in "Titanic" and "The Omen. I thought you might like to see a memorial for David Franklin Gruner I found on Findagrave.com. He's published a novel titled "Shining Target" as well as numerous short stories. The late 1980s were dominated by Bowie's involvement with his new band, a postmodernist heavy metal outfit, Tin Machine. Warner often played the baddie, taking on villainous roles in films such as The Thirty Nine Steps (1978) and Time Bandits (1981). David Warner has passed away from a "cancer-related illness. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. After more than two decades as Detective John Munch, actor Richard Belzer is retiring from his portrayal on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" on October 16. ", 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. A Warner Bros. "I found him so inspiring and innovative," she wrote. Key points: Dalaithngu's role in Walkabout was one of the first roles played by an Indigenous person He was awarded the Member of the Order of Australia in 1987 Dalaithngu was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2017 Read more: A career that shaped modern pop, In this archive documentary clip, David Bowie explained how he used 'cut ups' to create lyrics. Carradine was perhaps best known for his role as Caine, a Chinese martial-arts master wandering the American West in the 1970s television series "Kung Fu." I will miss you, your unique light, and your singular take on this strange world. Bowie was thought to have suffered a heart attack in 2004, after which he largely stopped making public appearances. ", Warner won the Supporting Actor Emmy for "Masada. Warner died from a. (98 episodes, 1967-1970) Series Writing Credits Series Cast complete, awaiting verification Series Produced by Series Music by Series Cinematography by Series Film Editing by Series Art Direction by Series Set Decoration by (1974). He is survived by his children: Colton Gruner and Ashley (Marcos Alvarado) Gruner; his granddaughter, Aalyiah Alvarado; his sister, Karen (James) Hopper; his brother, Phil (Kim) Gruner; and several nieces and nephews.A memorial service will be held on Saturday, March 23rd at 3:00 pm, with a visitation beginning one hour prior at 2:00 pm, all at Longview Funeral Home, 12700 SE Raytown Rd, Kansas City, MO 64149. Learn more about managing a memorial . However, by 1963 he nabbed his first film role in Tom Jones. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Read more: An ordinary chap who did extraordinary things. "Titanic" qnd "The Omen" actor David Warner has died at the age of 80. This is a carousel with slides. David Gruner was born on November 1, 1957 in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA. Like Belzer himself, detective Munch had a conspiratorial mindset, a Jewish background and a dry sense of humor. Warner died on Sunday at Denville Hall, a care home for those in the entertainment industry. Many will recall his character, photographer Keith Jennings, who met an inglorious end in 1976's supernatural classic, The Omen. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. "He will be missed hugely by us, his family and friends, and remembered as a kind-hearted, generous and compassionate man, partner and father, whose legacy of extraordinary work has touched the lives of so many over the years. Mark Gruner was born on December 29, 1958 in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA. He died on December 27, 2009 in Los Angeles, California, USA. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Born in West Palm Beach, FL on. The episode was called "They Say It's Your Birthday.". All rights reserved. A statement was issued on his social media accounts, saying he "died peacefully . He was an actor, known for The Streets of San Francisco (1972), Barnaby Jones (1973) and Shazam! According to a report from the BBC, David passed away at 80 years old due to a cancer-related illness. 12:44 PM EDT, Mon July 25, 2022. cord wrapped around his neck and genitals, "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly,", Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. In an interview for a programme on horror films fronted by Mark Gatiss, when asked if he knew what had happened to his severed head, Warner deadpanned: "I lost it in the divorce.". Other roles included Labyrinth, Cat People, The Last Temptation of Christ and The Hunger. He died on 27 December 2009 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Several actors have appeared in various parts on "Homicide," "Oz," "Law & Order" and "The Wire" thanks in part to the close working relationship of "Wire" creator David Simon and "Oz" creator Tom Fontana. Failed to remove flower. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Family (2) Trivia (3) Older brother of Mark Gruner David Warner played Billy Zane's villainous sidekick in 1997 blockbuster Titanic. He died on December 27, 2009 in Los Angeles, California, USA. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure. Actor David Warner, who starred in films such as The Omen and Tron, has died at the age of 80 from a cancer-related illness. He co-wrote Lazarus, a musical featuring his songs and inspired by his role in The Man Who Fell to Earth, which opened in New York last month. The Rada-trained British star was also renowned for title roles in the Royal Shakespeare Company's Henry VI and Hamlet early on in his career. Updated: September 20, 2022 Biography ID: 85533016 Jump to: Biography Memories Family Tree 3 Followers Warner often played the baddie, taking on villainous roles in films such as The Thirty Nine Steps (1978) and Time Bandits (1981). Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. He is survived by his children: Colton Gruner and Ashley (Marcos Alvarado) Gruner; his granddaughter, Aalyiah Alvarado; his sister, Karen (James) Hopper; his brother, Phil (Kim) Gruner; and several nieces and nephews. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much Can Nigeria's election result be overturned? [4] [5] Filmography [ edit] Jaws 2 (1978) as Mike Brody The Tribe (1974) as Perron