current road conditions san antonio

San Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Transit The KSAT 12 News Team provides a look at local, regional, statewide and national news events and the latest information on local traffic and weather issues. Arkansas Travel Information El Paso Current closures as of Friday 5:30 a.m. (All major flyover ramps and interchanges remain closed): US 281 main lanes closed between 1604 and downtown. San Antonio Traffic Map and Road Conditions , San Angelo Traffic Map, Freeway Closures, Accident Report , Houston Traffic Map, Road Conditions and Weather. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Streets Guide to Downtown Construction Transit Arkansas This data may not be leeched or republished. Austin Cutting through the center of America brings . Canada Find access to travel Traffic Specifically, LocalConditions.com and this data, as presented, may not and should not be used as a reference for any reason relating to legal proceedings, insurance claims, recovery, loss prevention, making predictions, or critical decisions. If possible, delay travel. I-35 Laredo traffic I-35 San Antonio traffic I-35 Austin traffic I-35 Temple traffic I-35 Waco traffic I-35 Dallas traffic I-35 Fort Worth traffic I-35 Denton traffic . Her skills include content management, engagement and reporting. Slow down and leave space between you and other cars. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Updated GMC Sierra 1500 pickup TransGuide San Antonio Traffic Information Cutting through the center of America brings travelers through the tornado belt in the spring and possible blizzard conditions in the winter. Residents in need of transportation assistance may contact 311. You can view the latest conditions here. - Transtar Real Time Traffic Information, Houston Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Stay up to date on your car's maintenance (e.g., windshield wipers, clean headlight covers, tire treads). TRAFFIC ALERT: LA SALLE CO. I-35 NB mainlanes closed at MM #39 due to a crash. Transit Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Traffic.com Incident Information The map below shows the known low-water crossings in San Antonio. By. #WinterWeather pic.twitter.com/Wl1cAXNPIO. Real-time San Antonio traffic map, state of Texas, United States, information about current road conditions. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOR RELATIVE HUMIDITY OF 15% OR LESS, 20-FT WIND OF 20 MPH OR GREATER, AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH FIRE DANGER FOR SOUTHEAST NEW MEXICO CULBERSON COUNTY AND GAINES COUNTY FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH. See live traffic cameras Avoid congestion with our live camera footage in the following metro areas: Abilene Amarillo Atlanta Austin Beaumont Bryan Childress Corpus Christi Dallas Del Rio Eastland El Paso Fort Worth Houston Laredo Lubbock Odessa Paris Pharr San Angelo San Antonio Tyler Waco Wichita Falls Yoakum Louisiana New Mexico Oklahoma For these reasons, pay close attention to the weather conditions on I-35. North of San Antonio Via. George Beach Road is closed from San Antonio Central to Newell Ave / Camden St due to roadwork. - Gas Prices for Cities in Texas, Texas EB Loop 410 and the Highway 281 North Flyover, The interchange of Loop 1604 and Highway 281, WB I-10 Westbound from USTA to Boerne Stage road. All Rights Reserved. Road conditions and 511 traveler information phone number. * TimingNoon to 8 PM CST. The Alamo City transformed into a winter wonderland on Monday after snow and ice blanketed highways and city streets overnight. New Braunfels traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the New Braunfels area and Guadalupe county. . weather across the United States, and Canada. I-410 main lanes closed between US 90 and I-35. Leave plenty of space between you and the car in front of you if you have to drive despite weather conditions. Federal By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. San Antonio, TX traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the San Antonio area and Bexar county. McKinney Avenue Trolley Houston BeatTheTraffic 10 San Antonio, TX Traffic. Border Wait Times, Driving Byways - Texas Texas Traffic Information - Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Emergency Street Closures During situations like flooding or icy roads, emergency road closures will be reported in real-time. Tropical Prediction Center 2023 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A National Weather Service spotter reports one iced-over tree in Terrell Hills fell on some vehicles. Flooding is also impacting some roads in Bexar County. Aviation Administration Air Traffic Control System Command Center Airport Status Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. VIA - Fort Worth ITS Traffic Map with Incidents and Closures, The - T - Fort Worth Weather Underground (1/2)City of San Antonio Warming CentersFour City operated warming centers will offer short-term emergency shelter starting at 7 a.m. tomorrow, Feb 3 through noon Friday, Feb 4. Houston Write a Report. District Real - Time Construction Schedule Texas traveling north to terminate at a signal traffic signal in Duluth, Minnesota. google_ad_width = 468; Bus and Train Travel 1 (800) 452 9292 for 2023 has Cummins diesel option. By G CHAMBERS WILLIAMS III Traffic & Weather Conditions Map This map shows weather information, low water crossings and traffic conditions on major roads in San Antonio. Remain prepared for changing weather by tracking ongoing forecasts. google_ad_client = "pub-5105226942162793"; Maps and Traffic - Houston, TX //-->, Texas: Road Conditions, Highway Conditions, Airport Conditions, Traffic and The ice storm in San Antonio, Texas, is affecting road and air travel. By G Chambers Williams III Contributing Writer, S.A. businesses are throwing a Women's Day celebration, Former Boerne QB investigated for allegedly sharing XFL plays, New book chronicles forgotten history of Trinity women's sports, Proposed Texas bill would offer 12 weeks of paid family leave. Texas skies seems extra bright this week. More than 30K without power as freezing temps and rain move into San Antonio. DMV.org - Texas DMV Guide . Real-time speeds, accidents, and traffic cameras. Plainview If possible, delay travel. Texas Map Search 1 (800) 452 9292. If you need help with the Public File, call 210-351-1241. WOAI NBC News Channel 4 San Antonio provides local news, weather forecasts, traffic updates, investigations, and items of interest in the community, sports and entertainment programming for San . /* HighwayConditions Text Link Short */ Real-time San Antonio traffic map, state of Texas, United States, information about current road conditions. BeatTheTraffic FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING TO LATE. DMV.org google_ad_width = 160; I-35 Current Weather Conditions with Radar. United States Driving Brownsville Traffic Map US Customs . Special Event. The centers are located at the Garza Community Center at 14-50 Mira Vista, the Harlandale Community Center at 7227 Briar Place, the Hamilton Community Center in the 10,700 block of Nacogdoches Road, and at the Denver Heights Community Center in the 300 block of Porter Street. Routes 610 (Ingram/NW Crossing), 618 (Ingram Westlakes), and 620 (NW Vista/Ingram) have been detoured to the Ingram Transit Center. google_ad_slot = "5740966712"; This information is provided AS IS and strictly for recreational, educational, and informational purposes only; we disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use the data. I-35 traffic between exits in Texas. Red Flag Warning issued February 27 at 4:00AM CST until February 27 at 7:00PM CST by NWS. As always, Your Weather Authority team will keep you updated. Frontage roads passable. If you are unable to pan the map, press here (to focus off of the map) and try again. All Rights Reserved. PublishedFebruary 4, 2022 at 10:05 AM CST, TPR was founded by and is supported by our community. See 12 hour weather, wind, and temperature forecast on the I-35 corridor. Click an incident icon on the map to get more information. We hope you find our site useful and conditions, airport conditions and flight delays, ferries, traffic, transit, and Texas - DMV Guide, American Public Transportation Association Texas Transit Information informative and always drive safely. Red dots indicate a low water crossing. and United States Travel Information Texas Weather - For specific results, use more than one list. Wind speed 20.71 miles/hour. SAN ANTONIO Officials with the Texas Department of Transportation are urging people to stay off the roads this Wednesday morning after freezing rain led to a sheet of ice across the San Antonio region. He also covers the Spurs for on-air and digital platforms, including his Spurs newsletter. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Real Time Traffic Map Beginning in the south in Laredo, Texas traveling north to terminate at a signal traffic signal in Duluth, Minnesota. Road conditions and 511 traveler WEEKEND TRAFFIC ALERTFRI (3/3) UNTIL MON (3/6) - Full closure of EB Loop 1604 from Babcock Rd. Copyright 2001 - 2016 Aspen Investments Inc. and Flight Delays - South Central States, Austin Hurricane Reporting Write your own New Braunfels, Texas report, forecast, or traffic update: E-mail: will not be posted, shared or used for marketing! For up to date road conditions, visit drivetexas.org. Fueleconomy.gov How to use the San Antonio Traffic Map Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. Transportation Authority, Houston Frontage roads open. Here's why. Black ice is created when ice melts, becomes dirty water, and then refreezes. Transit View Emergency Street Closures . For the White Oak Creekincluding TalcoMinor flooding is forecast. Texas It passes through several major cities along the way: San Antonio, Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Oklahoma City, Wichita, Kansas City and Des Moines. If you value our commitment to the highest standards of responsible journalism and are able to do so, please consider making your, Brian Kirkpatrick can be reached at brian@tpr.org and on Twitter at @TPRBrian, Norma Martinez can be reached at norma@tpr.org and on Twitter at @NormDog1, Texas Public Radio | Construction. Texas - DMV Guide DOT Traffic Reports. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Whether commuting to work or heading out on a road trip, knowing the weather along your route can help make every trip a safe and enjoyable one. Vista Traffic Management System Austin Traffic Map Crews are working to clear them. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. Ice accumulations were expected to be anywhere from 1/4 to 3/4 inch along/North of I-10, likely causing major power outages and tree damage. PDF CSV. Two colliding rivers i DC cherry blossoms off to early start, but winter isnt over Death toll rises following multiday severe weather outbreak. Check current road conditions, closures in San Antonio area San Antonio experienced days of wintry weather Your Traffic Authority With Bug (KSAT) SAN ANTONIO - Drivers are still being. questions or comments about this web site to These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Check conditions on key local routes. However, they are not always available. View Downtown Lane Closures . Greyhound Lines Inc. Here is a list of the roadways reported closed around town: This list will be updated as more information becomes available. I-35 Weather Oklahoma Rain Amount 0.40 in. Minimum temperature at the moment 68.81 F, maximum 71.35 F. Texas TYPE: Construction Serious - E Cevallos Road is closed from Clay to San Antonio Central due to roadwork. Main lanes of SH 151 closed in both directions. Department of Transportation I-35 Weather Kansas Amtrak BeatTheTraffic BeatTheTraffic Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. I-10 San Antonio, TX Weather Conditions. Traffic Texas - Texas 511 - Road Conditions, Closures, Accidents, Detours via 511 Traffic Systems in Burleson Road is closed from N New Braunfels Ave to Saint James. If you do not see any markers on the map, try zooming in one or two levels using "+" on the top left side. Current traffic in San Antonio, United States - HERE WeGo San Antonio traffic reports, road conditions San Antonio, traffic jam. Transit Authority of Harris County - METRO directions, and maps. Traffic Traffic Transit Route 21 Kirby/Converse has no service along I-35 North & South by Splashtown. Slow traffic on TX-1604 from I-10/US-87 (TX-1604 Loop) to FM-1535/Military Hwy (TX-1604 Loop). - Fort Worth ITS Traffic Map with Incidents and Closures You can get the very latest forecast anytime by bookmarking our weather page and downloading the KSAT Weather Authority App - available for both Apple and Android devices.