cole range rasp

I mean I definitely survived it but I have no recollection of it. The US Armys Ranger School is the Armys premier leadership school and is part of the Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade (ARTB) at Fort Benning, which in turn is part of the Manoeuvre Centre of Excellence (MCoE). 29 June 2015. Volunteer for assignment and be on Active Duty (the 75th Ranger Regiment does not acceptNational Guard, AGR or Reserve Soldiers directly); Have a General Technical Score of 105 or higher; A Physical Training score of 240 or above (80% on each event); No physical limitations (PULHES of 111221 or better); Qualify, volunteer for, and successfully complete airborne training; A person of good character (no pending UCMJ action or drug or alcohol related incidents within 24 months); Must enlist into or currently hold a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) found in the 75thRanger Regiment (Section 2.6 below); Able to attain at minimum a Secret Security Clearance; and. Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation. Everyone i Every Soldier volunteering to serve with the 75th Ranger Regiment, must complete either Ranger Assessment and Selection Program 1 or 2. The cool thing is comparing and contrasting final ruck march hallucinations after the fact. The third week of RIP familiarised candidates with the M4A1 Assault Rifles and first aid procedures on the Ranger First Responder course (Section 3.8). $1.50 - $3.00. My Cole range experience is a lot like the first comment. Selects are given further instructions on how to prepare for PCS (Permanent Change of Station) to the 75th Ranger Regiment. London: Osprey Publishing. Oxford: Osprey Publishing Ltd. Shaughnessy, L. (2011) Army Backtracks on Black Berets after more than a Decade of Debate. Becoming a Ranger (Ranger Assessment and Selection Program): In order to become a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment a Soldier must attend and pass Ranger Assessment and Selection Program 1 or 2. [Accessed: 25 February, 2016]. The mission of the 75th Ranger Regiment is to plan and conduct special missions in support of US policy and objectives. I love the challenge of business as a civilian now, but I cant tell you how much I miss the brotherhood of regiment. Up until that, Army life hadn't been to hard for me, but Cole Range was designed to break you off quick. The rest of our day was spent hitting the wood line, a phrase that still sends chills down my spine to this day. Available from World Wide Web: http://uk.businessinsider.com/first-women-to-earn-army-ranger-tab-2015-8?r=US&IR=T. US Army soldiers who complete RASP 1 or 2 and Ranger School who will then serve with the 75th Ranger Regiment; and, US and foreign military personnel who complete, Enlist while in the US Army and apply for a transfer; or. Discover life at Colgate. FM 3-99 Airborne and Air Assault Operations. As a result, volunteers for the 75th Ranger Regiment may be accepted from both US civilians and US military personnel (both officer and enlisted) from any branch of military service to serve with the 75th Ranger Regiment. During RASP 2, candidates will have their evaluation reports reviewed (with letters of recommendation), psychological evaluation, intelligence testing, Ranger physical fitness test (APFT with heaves, Combat Water Survival Test, 5-mile run and 12-mile loaded march), and finally a comprehensive board by senior Regimental leaders to ensure the best are selected. Phase 1 is the primary "weeding out" phase, as well as conducts initial standard testing such as the timed road marches and PT and swim tests. Available from World Wide Web: Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade (ARTB): Infantry (Magazine of the US Armys Infantry), July-September Issue: US Army National Guard Warrior Training Centre (WTC): Material presented throughout this website is derived from publicly-available information (e.g. Oxford: Osprey Publishing. The Ranger First Responder (RFR) course, an advanced medical course, is taught to all RASP candidates (regardless of rank) and continued upon assignment to a Ranger battalion in the form of refresher training. Your toothbrush goes here, your underwear go here, you get the point. The Ranger Assessment and Selection Program is broken down into two four-week parts, Phase 1 and Phase 2. Im not sure if I got his words correct, but I do know I cut out a lot of expletives that were thrown in the middle of it. Fort Benning, Georgia: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. About every ten minutes one of the instructors would come over and yell at the students who were not maintaining the rigidity of their position. October 3, 2022: Texas Rangers placed LHP Cole Ragans on the 15-day injured list. What are the Symptoms of Piriformis Syndrome? Then the instructor would assume a reassuring gentler tone to inform us, Just quit, Ranger. Fun. | U.S. Army March to Service Campaign, Department of the Army announces upcoming 3rd Cavalry Regiment deployment, Army announces activation of second Security Force Assistance Brigade at Fort Bragg, Signal regiment honors Hollywood director, Department of the Army announces upcoming deployment, Gender barrier removed on future Army Ranger Courses. (2004) U.S. Army Rangers and Special Forces of World War II. Prior to undertaking the US Armys Ranger School, candidates will attend the 3-week Small Unit Ranger Tactics (SURT) course delivered by the RSTC. Pellerin, C. (2015) SecDef Opens all Military Occupations to Women. Activities and Societies: SPHS Cross Country Team (2014 - 2017) SPHS Computer Club (2015 - 2016) SPHS DECA Club (2014) SPHS Stage Crew - Lighting Crew (2015 - 2018) SPHS Tiger's Tale . I wasnt sure why, but that speech struck something deep inside of me and I knew then I wanted to be part of that brotherhood. 3. Detailed information on the Basic Airborne Course can be found here(scroll down to Section 3.2). . US Army Ranger Assessment & Selection Programme (RASP) Elite & Special Forces Main Page US Elite & Special Forces Main Page Last Updated: 28 March, 2016 This article is structured as follows: Part 01: Background to the 75th Ranger Regiment Part 02: Entry Standards and Applications Part 03: Outline of 75th Ranger Regiment Selection and Training . Any officer or NCO who leaves the Regiment for another post, and then wishes to return at a higher rank must also complete the RASP again. I remember as the sun faded behind those beautiful Georgia pines, thinking about how the hell I was going to make it through another few days of this. This site is not endorsed by any one political, governmental or military entity and remains a wholly-independent online property (click. Tan, M. (2015b) Army Officially Opens Ranger School To Female Soldiers. The journey to becoming a US Army 75th Ranger Regiment soldier is not easy, and training is rigorous and highly selective, but the courage and strength individuals will gain as a candidate will stay with them for their entire life. Enlist from another Branch of Military Service. The hardest part about RASP is you have to want it, and you have to be willing to do whatever it takes to get it. I had the inspiration for this post early this week. Detailed information on Individual Employment Training (IET), Basic Combat Training (BCT), Advanced Individual Training (AIT) and One Station Unit Training (OSUT) can be found here. There are a fixed number of Option 40 Enlistment Contracts each year, which are set in advance. Reading this is somewhat putting my mind at ease because I know hes strong willed and will pull through. That means bleeding, crying, sleep deprivation, hunger, etc Prevalence & Risk Factors for Piriformis Syndrome. One of which, was posthumously awarded a Silver Star with Valor for protecting the injured body of his fellow ranger from an enemy frag grenade. [2] RASP 2 candidates must have a minimum of an Interim SECRET clearance prior to attending the course. The Regiment is the U.S. Army's largest, joint special operations force. No need for a reservation! Rangers took part in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, then settled in for nearly seven years of fighting an insurgency of violent extremism. These positions range from Infantry, Medical, Legal (pictured), Signal, Logistics, and Administration. Each rifle company has three rifle platoons and a headquarters platoon. We lost most of the dudes from our class during that part of RASP. The 75th Ranger Regiment Recruiting Detachment is comprised of 10 active duty Rangers, attracts, identifies, informs, and recruits highly qualified Soldiers to serve within the 75th Ranger Regiment. Come and join our team. Subscribe & save! These missions include: In synergy with these missions, the 75th Ranger Regiment has adopted the Big 4 Philosophy: marksmanship, physical training, medical training and small unit tactics for the success of the individual Ranger and the Ranger mission. London: John Wiley & Sons. The aim of this article is to describe the fundamental entry requirements, selection process and training for personnel seeking to become a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment. The RSTB was provisionally activated on 17 July 2006, and officially activated on 16 October 2007. SF is a long-term investment, realistically 4.5 years at the very very least. The first week of RASP 2 consists of critical event testing and a field training exercise located at Cole Range. I got a beautiful fire lit that radiated my body with heat as I did kettlebell swings, pushups, and gut work. The US Army has developed Operation Blue to Greenfor personnel, both officers and enlisted, from the US Navy and US Air Force who wish to transfer to the US Army. The purpose of the SURT course is to prepare members of the 75th Ranger Regiment for successful completion of the US Army Ranger School. [Accessed: 23 February, 2016]. 06 March 2015. For information on the US Army Ranger School course, that any member of the US military can attend, look here. & Volstad, R. (1987) Elite 13: US Army Rangers and LRRP Units 1942-1987. Although the majority of 75th Ranger Regiment candidates will undertake airborne training prior to RASP, a number will complete airborne training after successful completion of RASP 1. London: Osprey Publishing. Series 1, Episode 1 titled Ranger School looked at the training undertaken by candidates attending the US Armys Ranger School. If you have never shot before, or are new to shooting at an indoor range, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make sure you have a great experience where safety always comes first! In June 2001, Army Chief of Staff General Eric Shinseki gave the order to issue black berets to Regular Army soldiers, which had previously been worn exclusively by the 75th Ranger Regiment since 1979 (Shaughnessy, 2011). Cole Range is where most people quit, get injured, or fall to the wayside and fail to meet the standard. TC 3-25.26: Map Reading and Land Navigation. The Commanders Board is a requirement for all RASP 2 candidates. In addition to Phase 1 (Basic Combat) Training, candidates must also have completed Phase 2 (Advanced Individualised) Training and volunteer for airborne training (unless already qualified) to be eligible for 75th Ranger Regiment selection and training. The US Army does accept direct entry applicants, i.e. Ive had the exact same thoughts about transitioning from Regiment and applying the lessons learned to business ownership. Becoming a Ranger: Ranger Assessment and Selection Program 1, Becoming a Ranger: Ranger Assessment and Selection Program 2, 75th Ranger Regiment vs. U.S. Army Ranger Course. Generally, Rangers are self-motivated, enjoy challenges, and desire to belong to causes larger than themselves. Must complete 12-mile loaded march in 3 hours or less with a 35lb rucksack. Many senior leaders in the Regiment have double digit deployments with years, not months, in time away from home. Candidates that excel at language training are provided the opportunity to attend additional language training in full-time Army language programmes across the US. North Charleston, North Carolina: Booksurge Publishing. Our Range Safety Officers will teach you the basics of safety, function and operation of a firearm while on the range. By mile four, my legs were smoked, my lungs felt like they were going to burst out of my chest, and I was questioning my physical shape. Posey, E.L. (2011) The US Armys First, Last, And Only All-Black Rangers. Phase 2 is used to train individuals on the types of tasks they will be asked to complete on their deployments. I was the last guy to get to Cole Range and join the first group of men, which was about 1/3 of our class. The Ranger Assessment and Selection Programme (RASP) is the selection and training process for all candidates wishing to join the US Armys Ranger community, and specifically the 75th Ranger Regiment. My peers began to drop like flies. After the events of September 11, 2001, the 75th Ranger Regiment was one of the first units alerted to respond to the attacks. Soldiers in the rank of Private to Sergeant attend RASP 1, an eight-week course broken into two phases, located at Fort Benning, Georgia. Ranger school is only a smoke fest during RAP week. I was three weeks into Ranger Assessment and Selection Program, formerly known as RIP (Ranger Indoctrination Program). In 2009, RASP replaced both the Ranger Indoctrination Program (RIP) [1] for enlisted Soldiers and Ranger Orientation Program (ROP) for Officers, both commissioned and noncommissioned. TRADOC Analysis Centre (2105) Ranger Assessment Study: Executive Report. Cole Range. Hall, R. (2007) The Ranger Book: A History 1634-2006. Interested personnel should speak to their local US Army Recruiter or the 75th Ranger Regiment for further information. After Cole Range the cadre are a lot more relaxed but you can't get complacent or they will come down on you hard. A ruck march consists of putting a certain amount of weight in what is a called a ruck sack (looks like a backpack), but functions like a torture device when carried for long distances. With RASP, the top graduates of the program will go directly to Ranger School (including Pre-Ranger) before being assigned to Ranger BN. We have eight liaison non-commissioned officers located at six Army installations across the United States. Available from World Wide Web: U.S. Department of Defense (2013) U.S. Army Ranger Handbook: Revised and Updated Edition. Jordan Huettl). Kearnes, M. (2015) Healthy Habits For Prospective Ranger School Students. First aired in August 2010, Surviving the Cut was a two series (2010-2011) documentary produced for the Discovery Channel which took a behind the scenes look at the US militarys training process for its elite and special forces. If you're an Officer or Warrant Officer, contact us at 75officerrecruit@socom.mil or visit our official website www.75thrangerregiment.org for application instructions. 15 November 2013. Not only do our members pass an assessment and selection but they are recertified for future Ranger service by attending and graduating from the progressing Ranger Assessment and Selection Programs. This article provides the basic information to allow individuals to make an informed judgement before applying for the 75th Ranger Regiment. Targets. Thank you for posting this. Available from World Wide Web: http://www.therecruiterjournal.com/secdef-opens-all-military-occupations-to-women.html. Phase 1 consists of critical skills testing (Ranger Fitness Test, Ranger standards and history tests, 12-mile ruck march), land navigation training, Ranger first responder medical training, special operations combatives program, and a field training exercise located at Cole Range. It's also 2 months long. It also included an introduction to air operations. READ: What internet speed do I need for CS go? Some of these men are going to become your brothers. It must be emphasised that a candidate must be physically fit at the beginning of the 75th Ranger Regiments training process if they are to stand any chance of success. My fianc is at RASP right now. The purpose of the RIP course was to weed out the weak by making an individual quit, There is no encouragement to stay. (Bahmanyar, 2003, p.13). Yep, hes running, I said to myself quietly. The Regimental Special Troops Battalion (RSTB), commanded by a Lieutenant Colonel (OF-4), is one of four Battalions of the 75th Ranger Regiment, which is commanded by a Colonel (OF-5). This instructor would probably not win any popularity awards in the civilian world. The 75th Ranger Regiment is headquartered at Fort Benning, Georgia, and is commanded by a Colonel (OF-5), who is assisted by a Command Sergeant Major (OR-9). The cadre make sure to remind you of that everyday when you are at your lowest point. Then I just felt miserable. RASP is generally harder than basic training but not an impossible task. Texas Rangers activated LHP Cole Ragans from the 15-day injured list. The class before us was very different. Phase 1 is designed to weed out those that cant hack it in the 75th Ranger Regiment. Our cole range was week 4 when a couple classes before us did it week two. Candidates would sleep, on average, four hours total throughout Cole Range, as they spent their nights conducting tedious tasks such as the hitting the wood line for being incapable of meeting the given time standards. The military occupational Specialties (MOS) outlined in Table 1 are required by personnel wishing to serve with the 75th Ranger Regiment (correct March 2016). FIRST TIME SHOOTER? First aired in July 2012, Hell and Back: Special Ops Ranger was a 1-hour documentary produced for the Discovery Channel which, for the first time, took a look at the special operations training course of the 75th Ranger Regiment known as the Ranger Assessment and Selection Programme (RASP). The tan colour was chosen to reflect the buckskin worn by the men of Robert Rogers Rangers during the French and Indian War (Bahmanyar, 2011). The look in his eyes and the way he carried himself just abounded a feeling that he could destroy you with words or fists, but this fact made us love him. El Dorado Hills, California: Savas Beatie, Reprint Edition. Oxford: Osprey Publishing Ltd. White, S.S., Mueller-Hanson, R.A., Dorsey, D.W., Pulakos, E.D., Wisecarver, M.M., Deagle III, E.A. RASP is broken down into two levels of training: RASP 1 for Junior Noncommissioned Officers and Enlisted Soldiers (pay grades E-1 through E-5) and RASP 2 for Senior Noncommissioned Officers, Officers and Warrant . Week two is advanced marksmanship, fast rope insertion and extraction system. Being dual military is hard when Im on the opposite side of the country from him. Ranger candidates, on average, only get four hours of sleep. My inspirations for what I wanted to do in the military changed throughout my adolescence. Cole Range is used by people coming through RIP as well as the Regiment's Pre-Ranger course. Cole Range USA . FM 3-97.6 Mountain Operations. These Army Commandos form the raider element of the US Army Special Operations Command (ARSOC or USASOC) Special Operations Forces (SOF) community, which is the land component of the US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). This article provides an overview of the recruitment, selection and training process for the United States (US) Armys 75th Ranger Regiment. Hydrate any chance I get to this day! My uniform was soaked through from the rain and sweat. Women in the US military have, for a number of years, been able to serve in a variety of SOF-related roles, including: As of March 2015, approximately two-thirds of the roles in USSOCOM were integrated (Vogel, 2015). He was the epitome of what we imagined a Ranger to be and he reminded most of us of a Nordic Viking with his reddish blonde hair. At the conclusion of RASP1/2 all candidates are notified if they are considered Selects or Non-Selects. Non-Selects are released from the course and returned to their originating duty station. In 2016, Rangers deployed to Syria and defeated the caliphate of the radical Islamic group ISIS. US Army (2014) Ranger First Responder and the Evolution of Tactical Combat Casualty Care. What is the Prognosis for Piriformis Syndrome? On the evening of October 19th, 2001, 199 Rangers conducted a combat jump into southern Afghanistan to seize Objective Rhin A group U.S. Army Ranger students, assigned to the Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade, paddles their zodiac boat down the river to start their waterborne mission on Camp Rudder, Eglin Air Force Base, Fl., July 7, 2016. In 1986, a new consolidated and centralised 3-week Ranger Indoctrination Programme (RIP) was designed (Rottman, 1987), and came under the auspices of the Regimental HQ. Although training such as patrolling and land navigation was taught at Cole Range, the main focus was to mentally and physically break down the candidate. During week three, all candidates will attend a board. If you're going to RASP from a unit in the big army you might need to get an updated physical. But the smoking got worse as more items were found to be out of place and the instructor's tempers began to rise. As servants of the American people, we offer this list of Ten Things as a glimpse into our world and invite you to interact with your elite, direct action, raid force. US Army Officer Recruitment & Selection Overview, US Navy Officer Recruitment & Selection Overview, US Marine Corps Officer Recruitment & Selection Overview, US Air Force Officer Recruitment & Selection Overview, US Coast Guard Officer Recruitment & Selection Overview, An Overview of the US Army Drill Sergeant, US Army Enlisted Soldier Initial Entry Training (IET), US Army Warrant Officer Selection & Training, US Marine Corps Recruit (Phase 1) Training, An Overview of the US Marine Corps Drill Instructor, US Marine Corps Officer Candidates School (OCS), US Navy Phase 1 Basic Military Training, aka US Navy Boot Camp, US Navy Direct Commission Officer Indoctrination Course (DCOIC), US Navy Limited Duty Officer/Chief Warrant Officer (LDO/CWO) Programme, US Navy Seaman to Admiral 21 (STA-21) Programme, Australian Defence Force Recruitment & Selection Overview, Australian Army Phase 1: Initial Military Training, Royal Australian Navy Sailor & Officer Initial Training, Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Recruitment & Selection Overview, Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Phase 1 Initial Military Training, Canadian Army Phase 2 Environmental Training (BMQ-L & BMOQ-L), Royal Canadian Navy Phase 2 Naval Environmental Training Programme (NETP), Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Phase 2 Basic Air Environmental Qualification (BAEQ), Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Primary Air Environmental Qualification (PAEQ), Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Intermediate Air Environmental Qualification (IAEQ), Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Senior Air Supervisor (SAS) Course, Indian Army Officer Recruitment & Selection, Indian Army JCO & Other Ranks Recruitment & Selection, Indian Army Officer Phase 1 Initial Military Training, Irish Army Officer Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Army Recruit Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Army Officer Apprentice Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Army Officer Cadet Training Process, Irish Army Officer Cadet Apprentice Training Process, Air Corps Careers in the Irish Defence Forces, Irish Air Corps Officer Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Air Corps Recruit Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Air Corps Aircraft Technician Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Air Corps Officer Cadet Training Process, Irish Air Corps Aircraft Technician Training Process, Naval Service Careers in the Irish Defence Forces, Irish Naval Service Officer Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Naval Service Recruit Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Naval Service Officer Cadet Training Process, Irish Naval Service Recruit Training Process, Irish Defence Forces Two to Three Star Training, Irish Reserve Defence Forces Recruitment & Selection Process, Irish Reserve Defence Forces Training Process, Specialist Careers in the Irish Defence Forces, JSFAW: Joint Special Forces Aviation Wing, P Company Selection & Training Courses Overview, 4/73 (Sphinx) Special Observation Post Battery Royal Artillery, 148 (Meiktila) Forward Observation Battery Royal Artillery, Special Forces Parachute Support Squadron, 299 Signal Squadron (Special Communications), Australian Special Operations Command (SOCOMD), Australian Special Operations Engineer Regiment (SOER), Australian Special Operations Logistics Squadron (SOLS), 171st Aviation Squadron, 6th Aviation Regiment, Australian Defence Force School of Special Operations, Australian Defence Force Parachuting School, Royal Australian Navy Clearance Diving Teams, No 4 Squadron, Royal Australian Air Force, Defence Special Operations Training and Education Centre, US JSOC: Joint Special Operations Command, NAVSPECWARCOM: US Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC), US Naval Special Warfare Operator, aka US Navy SEAL, Selection & Training, US Naval Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman (SWCC) Selection & Training, US Army Special Forces (aka Green Berets) Selection & Training, US Army Ranger School Selection & Training Course, AFSOC: US Air Force Special Operations Command, US Air Force Special Tactics Officer Selection & Training, US Air Force Combat Rescue Officer (CRO) Selection & Training, US Air Force Special Operations Weather Team Officer (SOWT-O) Selection & Training, US Air Force Combat Controllers (CCT) Selection & Training, US Air Force Pararescue Jumper (PJ) Selection & Training, US Air Force Special Operations Weather Team Enlisted (SOWT-E) Selection & Training, US Air Force Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Selection & Training, US Air Force SERE Specialist Selection & Training, US Air Force Battlefield Airmen Fitness Assessment (BAFA), US Air Force Special Reconnaissance (SR) Selection & Training, US Air Force Special Warfare Recruitment & Training Units & Organisations, US Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) (post-2019), MARSOC: United States Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command, US Marine Corps Critical Skills Operator (CSO) & Special Operations Officer (SOO) Selection & Training, US Marine Corps Special Operations Capabilities Specialist (SOCS) Selection & Training, US Marine Corps Reconnaissance Selection & Training, TSOC: US Theatre Special Operations Commands, JSOC: US Joint Special Operations University, 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1st SFOD-D, aka Delta Force), CANSOFCOM: Canadian Special Operations Forces Command (CSOFC), Joint Task Force Two (JTF 2) Selection & Training, Canadian Special Operations Regiment (CSOR) Selection & Training, 427 Special Operations Aviation Squadron (SOAS), Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit (CJIRU) Selection & Training, Canadian Special Operations Training Centre (CSOTC), Canadian Patrol Pathfinder (PPF) Course Selection & Training, Canadian Advanced Reconnaissance Patrolman (ARP) Selection & Training, Canadian Basic Parachute Course Selection & Training, Canadian Search & Rescue Technician (SAR Tech) Selection & Training, Overview of German Elite & Special Forces, German Army Special Forces Command, Kommando Spezialkrfte (KSK), German Army Special Forces Command (Kommando Spezialkrfte) Selection & Training, German Navy Special Forces Command, Kommando Spezialkrfte der Marine (KSM), German Navy Special Forces Command (Kommando Spezialkrfte der Marine, KSM) Selection & Training, Bundeswehr Commando Course (Einzelkmpferlehrgang), GSG 9 (Border Guard Group 9 or Grenzschutzgruppe 9), GSG 9 (Border Guard Group 9 or Grenzschutzgruppe 9) Selection & Training, French Army Special Forces Command (COM FST), French Air Force Special Operations Command, French Special Forces Selection & Training, An Overview of Indian Elite & Special Forces, Indian Army Special Operations Forces Parachute (Airborne) & Parachute (Special Forces), Indian Air Force Special Operations Forces Garud Commando Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action (CoBRA), Indias Force One (Maharashtra State Police), An Overview of Chinese Elite & Special Forces, PLA Rocket Force Special Operations Forces, Peoples Armed Police (PAP) Special Operations Forces, Irish Army Ranger Wing (ARW) Selection & Training, An Overview of Philippine Elite & Special Forces, Armed Forces of the Philippines Special Operations Command (AFPSOCOM), Philippine Special Forces Regiment (Airborne) (SFR-A), Philippine First Scout Ranger Regiment (FSSR), Philippine Naval Special Warfare Group (NSWG), Philippine Marine Special Operations Group (MARSOG), Philippine 710th Special Operations Wing (710 SPOW), Armed Forces of the Philippines Joint Special Operations Group (AFP-JSOG), Philippine Army Civil Affairs Group (CAG), Philippine Presidential Security Group (PSG), Philippine National Police Special Action Force (PNP-SAF), Philippine National Police Maritime Group (PNP-MG), Philippine Coast Guard Special Operations Force (CGSOF), How to Encourage Professionalism in Your Instructors, An Overview of the (Military) Staff Officer, French to English Phrases: A Military Perspective, Stars & Generals: An Outline of the Highest Military Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Two: One-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Three: Two-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Four: Three-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Five: Four-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Six: Five-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Seven: Six-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Eight: Seven-Star General Officer Ranks, Stars & Generals Part Nine: Miscellaneous, Stars & Generals Appendix A: Military Units, Stars & Generals Appendix B: Officers & Early High Command, Stars & Generals Appendix C: Other Titles for General Officers, Stars & Generals Appendix D: Field Officers, UK Defence Operational Shooting Competitions, An Overview of the UKs Military Corrective Training Centre (MCTC), UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 01, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 02, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 03, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 04, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 05, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 06, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 07, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 08, UK Military Orders, Decorations, Medals, & Commendations: Part 09, An Overview of UK Service Cadet Organisations: Part One, An Overview of UK Service Cadet Organisations: Part Two, An Overview of UK Service Cadet Organisations: Part Three, An Overview of UK Service Cadet Organisations: Part Four, An Overview of UK Service Cadet Organisations: Part Five, Flexible Service in the British Armed Forces, http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r40_501.pdf, http://www.apd.army.mil/ProductMaps/TRADOC/ATP.aspx, http://www.apd.army.mil/ProductMaps/TRADOC/FM.aspx, http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/magazine/issues/2015/Jul-Sept/index.html, http://www.apd.army.mil/ProductMaps/TRADOC/AllDoctrineBySeries_Response.aspx?old_series=21, http://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/wisr-studies/Army%20-%20Ranger%20Assessment%20Study%20Executive%20Report2.pdf, http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/army/rr1831.pdf, http://www.benning.army.mil/tenant/75thRanger/index.htm, http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/, https://www.facebook.com/Airborne-and-Ranger-Training-Brigade-322190701207826/, http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/1-507th/airborne/, http://www.benning.army.mil/mcoe/usmc/ranger.html, http://uk.businessinsider.com/first-women-to-earn-army-ranger-tab-2015-8?r=US&IR=T, http://www.therecruiterjournal.com/secdef-opens-all-military-occupations-to-women.html, http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/06/13/army.beret/, http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/careers/army/2015/09/02/army-officially-opens-ranger-school-female-soldiers/71580180/, http://www.benning.army.mil/tenant/75thRanger/medical.htm#, http://www.socom.mil/Documents/2015%20USSOCOM%20Posture%20Statement.pdf, http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/20/first-female-us-army-rangers, Part 01: Background to the 75th Ranger Regiment, Part 02: Entry Standards and Applications, Part 03: Outline of 75th Ranger Regiment Selection and Training.