casa bonita apartments lancaster, ca

We offer apartments and townhomes at affordable prices. 5PM Established in 1983. The management sucks! Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E Lancaster, CA 93535 2 bedroom apartments - Unavailable from $1,500 Affordability close View Me 438-472 E Lancaster Blvd 438-472 E Lancaster Blvd Lancaster, CA 93535 1 to 2 bedroom apartments Come Visit Us close View Me Lancaster Villas 44155 10th St W Lancaster, CA 93534 1 to 3 bedroom apartments from $795 close View Me See hours See all 28 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 43032 30th St W Lancaster, CA 93536 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards About the Business Located in prestigious West Lancaster, within walking distance to fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment, as well as, Antelope Valley College. Also if you apply on the same day you tour receive FREE application fees!*. Welcome to Casa Bonita! Casa Bonita - Apartments for Rent | Redfin 1-844-759-7732 Buy Sell Rent Mortgage Real Estate Agents Feed Search Overview Floor Plans Fees Amenities Schools Favorite X-Out Share Street View See all 17 photos Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 Price Unavailable Price Beds Baths Sq Ft A/C Dishwasher Swimming Pool Directions Also if you apply on the same day you tour receive FREE application fees!*. 9AM You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Please. Phone (661) 948-8807 | Fax (661) 942-5206 GreatSchools ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. This area is served by the Eastside Union Elementary attendance zone. Call TODAY for more information or visit our website to apply online. gcresidential@gmail.com, Copyright 2023 Gold Coast Residential | Privacy | Made with Tytanium, Our available houses change frequently. A Casa Bonita Apartments is located at 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535, A The website (URL) for Casa Bonita Apartments is: http://www.gcresidential.com|www.facebook.com/pages/gold-coa. Apartments. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Contact (661) 449-1561 Message Language: English Open Tuesday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Gold Coast Residential. Casa Bonita Apartments is an apartment in Lancaster in zip code 93535. Casa Bonita is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 93535 ZIP Code. School boundaries are subject to change. It is a nice place to live. * Square footage definitions vary. Call TODAY for more information or visit our website to apply online. Hours. Our business hours are Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We look forward to renting to you soon! Specialties: Whether you enjoy lounging poolside, hiking in one of many of Lancaster's beautiful parks or strolling the streets on a Saturday morning at a local farmers market, Town Square Apartments provides a place to call home for all in the beautiful Antelope Valley. Casa Bonita Apartments can be contacted via phone at (661) 948-8807 for pricing, hours and directions. Email me listings and apartment related info. Please Contact Us to see if we have the rental for you. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. Casa Bonita is located in Lancaster, California in the 93535 zip code. Casa Bonita is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 93535 ZIP Code. Our homes go fast, so Contact Us to see what we have available for you! Claim this business (661) 948-8807. 10. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. and REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Our office is located on-site at 44236 20th Street East Lancaster, CA 93535. save favorite. 2020 Top Rated Awards 9AM Casa Bonita Apartments is located at 44236 20th St E in Lancaster, California 93535. Detailed Scores. Displayed square footage is approximate. Refrigerators (based upon availability) in unit for additional monthly charge, Garages (based on availability) for additional monthly charge. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. gcresidential@gmail.com, Copyright 2023 Gold Coast Residential | Privacy | Made with Tytanium. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. $50. Transit Score measures access to public transit. (661) 948-8807. I was previously living in a 4 bedroom house but love apartment living. Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 $1,550 - $1,850 2 Beds | 1-2.5 Bath . This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Please. Please call for additional details. Casa Bonita Apartments. English. I was previously living in a 4 bedroom house but love apartment living. Please try again. Contact Now: Rental rate is 25% less than similar apartments in the area. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. gcresidential@gmail.com, Copyright 2023 Gold Coast Residential | Privacy | Made with Tytanium, Our available apartments change frequently. Alaska Arizona Connecticut Florida Iowa Indiana Louisiana Maine Missouri North Carolina New Hampshire Nevada Oklahoma Rhode Island . No Homes Available Available Apartments Our available apartments change frequently. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Also if you apply on the same day you tour receive FREE application fees!*. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. Thank you for your inquiry. Special Features Move In Special - Call For Details*** 9AM Nearby food & drink options include Trap, The King Bar, and Barrett Cellars. Antelope Valley also constitutes the western portion of the Mojave Desert, located between the Tehachapi, Sierra Pelona, and San Gabriel Mountains, which all lend stunning mountain vistas to the rentals in the region. Lancaster, California It is very nicely kept and the staff are very helpful. Casa Bonita Apartments - Lancaster, CA | Zillow Skip Photos Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 Available units unknown Building overview Office hours Facts and features Key features Shared laundry Air conditioning available Covered parking, detached garage Building Amenities Other Hot tub Swimming pool Security Night patrol Lancaster Apartments with Utilities Included, Lancaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Lancaster Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Lancaster Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Lancaster Apartments with Swimming Pool, Lancaster Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Antelope Valley Union High School District Apartments (257), Lancaster Elementary School District Apartments (240), Palmdale Elementary School District Apartments (115). I see myself here for a long time just because I am happy with my apartment complex and my apartment itself its a place I am able to call my own. Price Unavailable. Casa Bonita Apartments. Please Contact Usto see if we have the rental for you. All rights reserved. I like my apartment because I feel safe and comfortable since I am a single mom with 2 kids I have to make sure that my family is safe and secure. 16. See photos, floor plans and more details about Casa Bonita in Lancaster, California. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. People park anywhere they want so good luck keeping your parking space open. 848 W Bonita Ave , Claremont, CA 91711-4173 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Rated 3.5 / 5 from 8 reviews. The managers are rude and dont care about the tenants! 22% of apartment shoppers plan to spend 4-6 months in their apartment search. 93534 , 93536 , 93536 , 93551 , and 93550 are nearby zips. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Just a little over 30 miles east from Downtown Los Angeles, the Bonita neighborhood encompasses the whole northern part of the city of San Dimas and parts of La Verne. 2020 Top Rated Awards Apartments. Columbia. Wednesday The regions more affordable cost of living draws plenty of Los Angeles area commuters who dont mind a longer commute time. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Gold Coast Residential Popular points of interest near Casa Bonita include Trap, The King Bar, and Barrett Cellars. 5PM, Assigned Parking What are you looking for? Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. I have been living in my apartment for 7 months. Management was nice and answered all my questions which may have come off as childish seeing as this will be my first time renting on my own, The building sucks! Call us today to find out our pet policy and if we allow pets. More. Protect yourself from fraud. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Casa Bonita Apartments at 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535. Our business hours are Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We look forward to renting to you soon! This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 213 units. Don't expect to access the Pool it's been closed/Locked for over 2 years you can just look at it. (opens in new window/tab), Scores provided by Alaska Arizona Connecticut Florida Iowa Indiana Louisiana Maine Missouri North Carolina New Hampshire Nevada Oklahoma Rhode Island . Unique Features $750 Moves You In To Our 2 Bed 1 Bath Move In Special - Call For Details*** Contact (661) 449-2125 Request Tour Message Language: English Open 9am - 5pm Today REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 5PM Good luck getting your deposit back! Casa Bonita is located in Lancaster, California in the 93535 zip code. Transit Score measures access to public transit. This community is professionally managed by Gold Coast Residential, Casa Bonita is located at 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA. The tenants are mean and unfriendly. Our available houses change frequently. The Outdoors rating shows the apartment listings on ApartmentHomeLiving.com with the top amenities and features for renters who love the outdoor lifestyle. Casa Bonita Apartments. But always clean and the rent is reasonable. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. The tenants suck! The Los Angeles County Development Authority (LACDA) Senior Multifamily Housing waiting list for 1 and 2-Bedroom apartments at Lancaster Homes and Kings Road is currently open. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Casa Bonita Apartments and Nearby Apartments in Lancaster, CA | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities for apartments near Casa Bonita Apartments . Casa Bonita has 3 shopping centers within 1.3 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Welcome to Casa Bonita! Browse all 97 Lancaster apartment rental listings available now with WestsideRentals.com. Please Contact Usto see if we have the rental for you. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Professionally managed by Gold Coast Residential. But always clean and the rent is reasonable. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. Our business hours are Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We look forward to renting to you soon! Casa Bonita is an Apartment Home Living Silver-Level community located in the 93535 Zip code of Lancaster, CA. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. The sq. Lancaster, California $456-630 1-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Cedar Creek Apartments 1530 West Avenue K-8 Lancaster, California Call For Rent 1 BR Affordable View Apartment Antelope Valley Apartments 43460 32nd St Lancaster, California Call For Rent 2-3 BR Rent Assisted View Apartment Avenida Crossing Apartments 2317 W Ave J-8 Nearby train routes include Metrolink Antelope Valley Line. Check back often for our latest listings. Thu: 9am - 5pm. Rentals | Gold Coast Residential Available Rentals Available Homes Our available houses change frequently. Please Contact Us to see if we have the rental for you. Directions Advertisement. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster CA 93535 If you have any other choice, dont live here! Always beware of. 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535. Popular spots for outdoor recreation include Angeles National Forest and Castaic Lake State Recreation Area, as well as Greater Los Angeles renowned beaches, which are about a two-hour drive away. Edwards Air Force Base North Antelope Valley, Apartments with Utilities Included in Lancaster, CA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Lancaster, CA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Lancaster, CA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Lancaster, CA, Income Restricted Housing in Lancaster, CA. Experience a new standard at Casa Bonita. The managers are rude and dont care about the tenants! Find exclusive SoCal apartments for rent today! Welcome to Casa Bonita! Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Casabonita apartments are located on the east side of lancaster . Nearby bus routes include 100, 250, and 395 Route South. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. It is a nice place to live. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. Our community is host to a wide selection of top-notch amenities for you. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This building is located in Lancaster in zip code 93535. The staff is nice. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Walk Score Website. The tenants are mean and unfriendly. Used under license. Please call for additional details. Apartments. Don't wait to apply for one of our units because they rent quickly. This is the worst building we've ever lived in!! A The phone number for Casa Bonita Apartments is: (661) 948-8807. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Bonita Apartments locations in Littlerock, CA. Casa Bonita Apartments 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 2 Bedrooms Updated 2 Weeks Ago Previous Next All 2 Beds 2 Beds, 1 Bath $1,600 - $1,650 700 Sq Ft Now 2 Beds, 2 Baths $1,800 - $1,850 1,100 Sq Ft Not Available Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Property Manager at Responded To This Review. By Management Company. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. This property has two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms starting at $1,550/mo. Your review is too long. in the 93535 zip code. I have been living in my apartment for 7 months. 8. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster CA 93535 Experience Lancaster living at Casa Bonita. Not all features are available in every apartment. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Our office is located on-site at 44236 20th Street East Lancaster, CA 93535. Available Now. Apartments.com Gold Coast Residential Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Nearby cities include Quartz Hill , Palmdale , Rosamond , Acton , and Huntington Park . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Really close to amenities. Town Square; We will promptly evaluate it. Edwards Air Force Base North Antelope Valley, Lancaster Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Do not sell or share my personal information. The building sucks! We will look into it right away. 2 Bedrooms at Casa Bonita currently start from $1,550. Always protect yourself when shopping online. CA Houses for rent; Lancaster, CA Apartments for rent; Popular Properties. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. To Receive Move In Special You Must Qualify & Move In within the 10 Day Window. Website: gcresidential.com; Address: 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535; Cross Streets: Between E Avenue J2 and E Avenue J4/20th St; Phone: (661) 948-8807; . 7 reviews of Hidden Falls Apartments "By far the apartments in the antelope valley!! Website. Find 3 listings related to Casa Bonita Apartments in Littlerock on YP.com. Casa Bonita is served by 21 transit routes. This community has a 1 - 2 Beds , 1 Bath , and is for rent for $1,354. People drive through the parking lot like it's a raceway!! search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. A Casa Bonita Apartments is open:Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Sunday: Closed Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM. Simplificamos el proceso de encontrar un nuevo apartamento ofreciendo a los inquilinos la base de datos ms completa que incluye millones de publicaciones precisas y detalladas en todo Estados Unidos. Keep Casa Bonita has 3 shopping centers within 1.2 miles. The management sucks! More. Casa Bonita in Lancaster, CA is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. to grow your business. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Espaol. Viewing: Casa Bonita | Mobile Version | Listing Updated: 02/16/2023, See Official Lancaster Apartments Prices and Pictures. View Listing. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Website. Apartments. People drive through the parking lot like it's a raceway!! School data provided by Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. For more than twenty-five years, Cannon Management has provided state-of-the-art management solutions . Tue: 9am - 5pm. Directions. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Call today for more info! 3240 W Ave J6 Lancaster, CA 93536. Casa Bonita Apartments. Kitchen friendly apartments show the best local communities that boast the most kitchen features and amenities. Language: Our available apartments change frequently. Our office is located on-site at 44236 20th Street East Lancaster, CA 93535. Brokerage. People park anywhere they want so good luck keeping your parking space open. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 213 units. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Welcome to Casa Bonita! Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. If you have any other choice, dont live here! The only way into to building is the drive way so if you are walking it's very dangerous. Also if you apply on the same day you tour receive FREE application fees!*. Thursday Having a high rating in Lancaster for active residents you're likely to feel happy here. Please Contact Usto see if we have the rental for you. 2020 Top Rated Awards Our office is located on-site at 44236 20th Street East Lancaster, CA 93535. The current rent special at Casa Bonita is: $500 Deposit + $500 Rent MOVES You In*~~To Receive Move In Special You Must Qualify & Move In within the 10 Day Window. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Welcome to Casa Bonita! Please, Our available apartments change frequently. 44236 20th St E Lancaster CA 93535. Call TODAY for more information or visit our website to apply online. Good luck getting your. Our rentals are clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. 661-449-2125. Residents of Casa Bonita will want to have a car, since 86% of locals commute to and from work by car. We offer apartments and townhomes at affordable prices. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The Bonita neighborhood sits at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, giving residents a beautiful mountain backdrop to enjoy. Monday Casa Bonita is within 13 minutes or 6.6 miles from Antelope Valley College. Explore apartment communities in detail and see where an available unit is located. View Available Properties. By Location. 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster CA 93535 I have friends that rent here and they alway say how nice it is. Not enough parking. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. Live with the warm feeling of an apartment with hardwood floors, use the on-site laundromat to get those clothes clean, and cool off from the summer heat at the sparkling community pool. $500 Deposit + $500 Rent MOVES You In*~~To Receive Move In Special You Must Qualify & Move In within the 10 Day Window. 835 W Avenue L Lancaster, CA 93534 from $1,429 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Furnished (661) 402-9977 Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E Lancaster, CA 93535 from $1,550 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Affordability Aurora Village II Senior Living 55+ 43945 12th St W Lancaster, CA 93534 You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. A Casa Bonita Apartments employs approximately 20+ people. Gold Coast Residential We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. (661) 948-8807. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Apartments Available $750 MOVE IN CALL NOW! The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. 5PM Apartments. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Casa Bonita is located in Lancaster, the 93535 zipcode, and the Antelope Valley Union High School District. Casa Bonita Apartments 7 reviews Unclaimed Apartments Edit Open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM See 20 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 44236 20th St E Lancaster, CA 93535 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Ask the Community Ask a question Our available apartments change frequently. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Don't wait to apply for one of our units because they rent quickly. Check back often for our latest listings. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View detailed information about Casa Bonita Apartments rental apartments located at 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster, CA 93535. 9AM 9AM Popular Topics. Always beware of scams. Choose Your State. We are a family-owned property management company serving Palmdale, Lancaster, and the Greater Antelope Valley. Alaska Arizona Connecticut Florida Iowa Indiana Louisiana Maine Missouri North Carolina New Hampshire Nevada Oklahoma Rhode Island . Your title is too long. The night manager is very nice and always there to help. Claim this business. Phone (661) 948-8807 | Fax (661) 942-5206 Casa Bonita The BEST move in deals and PRIDE in giving you the best value for your money! Antelope Valleys largest cities include Lancaster and Palmdale, in addition to a slew of smaller cities and towns that each boast their own unique identity and sense of character. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Please call for additional details. A Casa Bonita Apartments has a 3.3 Star Rating from 40 reviewers. Advertisement. Time and distance from Casa Bonita Apartments. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? See The Houses Apartments But I think you get that everywhere you go in the AV. By Location. Closed