browning bar mk3 dbm 20 round magazine

Fits BAR long action Long Trac, MK 3, MK 2, 100th Anniversary Mark II Safari and Lightweight Stalker rifles. Browning BAR MK II Safari - Manufactured 1993 - present (Steel Receiver) . Delaware - no magazines greater than 17 rounds. Find a local dealer Select Camo/Color: Select a size: No Size Selected Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $99. Not compatible with BAR Hogstalker rifles. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! Good to know! Nothing really changed on how the action system works for the BAR with the true DBM magazines used on the FNAR. This would be a BAR Mark II Safari, manufactured in 1993 with the serial number 01001. Overview Specifications Recommended Browning BAR Mark III. Some might sigh with boredom over this rifle, but for a lot of hunters the possibility to hunt with an AR15 or similar type of rifle is out of the question due to legislation. Browning BAR Rifle Magazine Fits ShortTrac MK3 Detachable 308 Win 112025056 (6) $76.23 139 sold Browning T-Bolt Double Helix Magazine for 22LR 112055290 Rotary Feed (13) $47.13 66 sold Browning T Bolt Magazine 17 HMR 22WMR 10 Round Polymer Clear 112055291 (18) $42.72 Free shipping Only 2 left 2-Pack NOS FACTORY! Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! As the title says, are there any 50 round mags that will fit the MK3 DBM version? Got it fast. This genuine factory standard detachable box magazine is perfect for increasing operation time and it is important to note that this mag will not fit the Browning BAR Type 1 or Type 2 rifles manufactured between 1968 and 1993, the BAR LongTrac, BAR MK II, Safari, or Lightweight. Posted January 23, 2017 in News, Rifles by Eric B with 32 CommentsTags: BAR MK 3 DBM, Browning, Browning BAR. The top of the receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts, featuring an identical mounting surface to the previous models. The rifle features a piston-driven autoloading system and a bolt with seven locking lugs. The last few magazines I have seen sell on gun broker have gone for above $100 each. Morgan, UT 84050 The 20-round box magazine is released by a button which is positioned in the front of the trigger guard. Browning BAR Mk3 DBM magazines are the same thing used by the FNAR. Browning MK3 270,7mm,300WSM Shortrack Magazine. These magazines are made for a variety of BARriflesfor long and short action. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Price: $55.95. Browning 031070218 BAR MK3 DBM Left Hand 18 Walnut. is the newest addition to the popular BAR rifle lineup. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 10 round mag is about 3 9/16" long and 20 round is about 6 3/16" long. Since the production of BARS was partially moved from Belgium in 1977, the BAR MK2 series was mostly manufactured in Portugal compared to the first generation. As a semi-auto rifle, the BAR is perfect for close range and long range use. 800-333-3288 | 801-876-2711. highest quality browning gun magazines . FIND A DEALER TO PURCHASE $1,439.99 - $1,599.99 MSRP Overview Specifications Downloads Recommended New Pahvant Pro Jacket $179.99 New Browning BAR 308 4 Round Magazine $84.99 (Save up to 40%) Price $50.64. And if there aren't any mags that fit, are there any magwell conversion kits to more common platforms? One dissimilarity is the magazine used on MK3 as it can hold up to ten rounds compared to other variants that usually have the capacity of three or four cartridges. USGI (United States Government Issue) 20 round mag box magazine used . The Browning BAR has to be the second most popular semiautomatic sporting rifle of all time. Therefore, it does not fit the same scope mounts as BAR, BAR MK2 and other BAR MK3 variants, unless they have a Picatinny base mounted. The best part is that you get all of this in a package that weighs in just a hair over 6 pounds. The multi-purpose Browning BAR Mark III DBM (Detachable Box Magazine) Semi-Auto Rifle serves shooters for big game hunting as well as tactical shooting.The matte, black composite stock has overmolded grip panels for an enhanced grip, and shims to adjust cast and drop. But in this era of all things tactical, Browning has decided to give the MK 3 DBM a harder look. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. HK P30 9mm 20 Round Magazine. Hammer-forged barrel. Awesome.. thank you so much for that. The barrel lengths on Browning BAR MK2 are 508 mm (20-inch), 559 mm (22-inch) and 610 mm (24-inch). Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Also, is this an adjustable LOP by adding/subtracting spacers on the recoil pad? :/ Thank you. I have been looking for a magazine for over 1 year that fits . SOLD - $40.00. Browning BAR Magazine Mgzn Bar Shortrac, Detachable. Refinished, USGI 20 round magazine, .30-06 caliber. However, the mounting surface remained unchanged, meaning that scope mounts that fit BAR will also fit BAR MK2. . Munich Tourism Munich Hotels Munich Bed and Breakfast Munich Vacation Rentals Munich Vacation Packages Flights to Munich Munich Restaurants Things to Do in Munich Munich Travel Forum Munich Photos Munich Map document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Browning BAR vs. BAR MK2 vs. BAR MK3 vs. BAR MK3 DBM. If not can the 10 round mag be blocked to accept 5 rounds? Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts. DBM is short for Detachable Box Magazine, and I dont think that needs any further explanation. First, it's perfect for those medium-caliber guns, like the Browning BAR (.308, .30-06, 7mm, the list goes on). Note:It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check your local laws before ordering products from MidwestgunWorks.com. Great Product, great customer service for recommendation. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Sticky. Finally, the BAR M1918 and Browning BAR MK3 DBM do not fit the same mounts as BAR, BAR MK2 and other BAR MK3 variants. Models: BAR MK3 Stalker, BAR MK3 Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, BAR MK3 DBM . The FNAR has been out for 12-15 years now? Competitive practical shooter and hunter with a European focus. Browning Description: This is a Browning BAR 20 round magazine that is for the .30-06 round. Browning BAR MKII,MKIII 300 WIN MAG Longtrack Magazine. This would be a BAR Mark II rifle, manufactured in 1999 with the serial number 01001. I was afraid that Browning would take a lot of the features away in the new version, but apart from the pistol grip which seems gone, most things look OK or improved. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browsers download page. Excellent product and hard to find. I recently purchased a Browning Bar MK 3 DBM 308 that comes with a 10 Round detachable clip. When I hunt out of my deer stand (yes the fnar is a bad boy for hunting white tail), the added length of the 10 . Mount your favorite optic to the picatinny rail or to the drilled and tapped aircraft-grade alloy receiver. California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds, Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.). Well built, fit perfectly. Munich. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Browning BAR ShortTrac 3 Round Magazine .325 Winchester Short Magnum Steel Blued. Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor Capacity: 10rd Finish: Black Model: MRAD/98 Action: Bolt - Caliber: 308 Win - Capacity: 4 - Finish: Matte Blued - Stock: Black Walnut Satin - Twist: 1:12 - Barrel Length: 20 - Overall Length: 38.125 - Weight: 6 lb 1 oz - Hand: Left Handed. If you have one of these rifles, you know how rare and expensive these magazines are. It appears that you are accessing the Browning Website from outside North America. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I hope that didnt come because of a cheaper and lighter barrel? The Browning X-Bolt rifle comes for sale in multiple models and calibers with over 20 different variants being offered. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O. Please click on the"important information"tab, where you will find information regarding magazine restrictions. $73.15. Browning BAR Rifle Accessories. 3 Reviews. Magazine 308 FNAR 20-round Talo308 Win Out of stock. 's duties, or off duty. I have one 20rd and one 10rd FNAR magazine for sale. Caliber: 308 Win Capacity: 20rd Finish: Black Model: SR-25 10 Round German Steel 308 Magazine With US Made Floorplate (Counts as 1 US made Part for 922R compliance) For HK Rifles. . . Source: http://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar/current-production/bar-mk3-stalker-detachable-magazine.html. In 1993 Browning introduced the BAR Mark II series. The browning bar mk 3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is lightweight, quick to shoulder and point. Brownells sells the FN-AR mags, but lists them just for the FN-AR. Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: Only if Defective. At least in the FNAR market, the 5 round magazine was the same as a . Billythekid, Mar 20, 2011. $37.99. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. There are magazines with up to 20 rounds available. Great service from MGW as always. Magazine: The BLR features a flush mounted box magazine capable of holding standard and magnum calibers. Mar 3, 2022. The wood on the fore-end blends in with the receiver housing and the buttstock uses softer, oval lines in comparison to the older models. The Browning Bar rifle comes with a high-performance and detachable box magazine that snugly fits into the magazine without attaching it to a floor plate. Browning There is a three-position fire selector placed on the left side of the receiver with the acronyms F for fire, A for automatic and S for safe. Finally, his model features 10-round detachable box magazine with a magazine well, QD swivel cups, and a 1913 Picatinny rail scope base. I didn't realize I would run into so many dead ends trying to find a five round . NEW FOR 2017 Multipurpose 308 Winchester semi-automatic rifle. Always ready to increase my collection of modern semi-automatics, optics, thermals and suppressors. Gas-operated autoloader Matte black composite stock with overmolded gripping panels Shim adjustable for cast on / off and drop at comb On time, great packaging, factory fresh product!!! Unfortunately, we do not have that information. Browning BAR MK 3 DBM Wood 10 RD 308 18" Rifle (Save up to 8%) Price $1529.99. Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine 7mm Winchester Short Magnum Steel Blued. This Browning clip is the same as the clip that came with the rifle and it works the sameflawlessly. Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine 7mm Winchest Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine .300 Winchester Short Magnum Steel Blued. Holds a maximum of 10 cartridges. Browning BAR MK 3 DBM Wood 10 RD 308 18" Rifle. The original BAR design was developed in 1917 by John Moses Browning, the renowned inventor. These magazines will not fit Browning BAR MKI Safari Rifles, Browning BAR Lightweight Rifles, Browning BAR Shortrac Rifles, or Browning BAR Longtrac Rifles. Purchase price was better than anywhere I could find magazine and its a quality product thats built to last. In 1969 Browning started using two digits for the date of manufacture: This was then followed by the serial number beginning with 1000. These are special versions only and designated as the BAR DBM in 308 caliber. Most of the built components such as the gas autoloading system, trigger and safety are identical to those used on other MK3 variants. Location. One Browning Place Browning BAR 20-Round Magazine Refinished -Minor Dings/Dents Price: $45.95 Item Number: WC-28 Quantity: Browning BAR 20-Round Magazine Surplus Used in good condition. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The magazine still sits in the hinged floorplate but can be removed. . This is the best price I found anywhere. Browning BAR Rifle Troubleshooting. Feature Rollup: This rifle features a synthetic stock and forend with gray camo patter and black recoil pad, a matte black action with detachable magazine, and 18.5" fluted barrel. Mec-Gar Mag Browning BDA 380 ACP 13-Round Nickel Plated Magazine. It differentiates from BAR MK2 in its stock and fore-end design. Morgan, UT 84050 is a written content creator and a current member of the Optics Trade team who specializes primarily in the field of scope mounting systems. The longer choke taper inside Browning Invector-Plus choke tubes is made for use with back-bored barrels to produce excellent patterns with excellent uniform densities under all conditions. Although BAR MK2 did not change much visually, the rifle was offered in various grades like its predecessor. FEATURES No significant changes in design were made on MK2 except for a few structural improvements. Expensive, but this is about the only place I can get them. This is a genuine replacement part and is designed to fit onto the unique hinged floorplate. Browning 1911-380 380 ACP 8 Round Pistol Magazine (112055192) $35.00. Please note that it does not fit similar models such as the Hog Stalker. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend to a friend Was this review helpful to you? A forum community dedicated to FN Herstal firearm owners and enthusiasts. Are there any 5 round magazines available for the DBM? In NYS the magazine capacity is limited to 6 maximum. Replies: 6 Views: 5,377. Showcasing a gloss-blued finish on steel construction, this 10 round magazine is for the Browning BAR MK3 DBM rifles chambered in .308. Finally, it is worth noting that the BAR MK3 DBM comes with an integrated Picatinny rail instead of having the receiver drilled and tapped for mounting purposes. I am looking for a solution as the DBM comes with a 10 round magazine. Browning Automatic Rifle 20 round box mag. So, I bought a new Browning BAR last Fall and used to to go deer hunting. Great experience!!! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Browning BAR MK 3 / ShortTrac Short Action Magazines. . If you are thinking of purchasing scope mounts to fit on your Browning BAR MK2, you can look through our offer here: To all appearances, BAR and BAR MK2 are nearly identical rifles. One Browning Place Detachable box magazine, lightweight alloy receiver with Picatinny rail scope base and a proven reliable piston gas system. My original planning was to go with a Browning BAR MK3 DBM in .308WIN. Thanks!! We are seeing a lot of delays with USPS right now and a lot of packages are not getting scanned as usual. Both are lightly used factory FN magazines that fit the FNAR or Browning BAR Mk3 DBM. FNARARKANSAS. We're sorry, this product is no longer available! Overview. Turkish walnut buttstock and fore-end. 112025056) that have been pinned to accept . Multi-lug rotary bolt. JavaScript is disabled. Primarily, the rifles were produced in Belgium only; however, that changed in 1977 when a part of the production was moved to Portugal. My first FN product was a 20 heavy barrel. . Guns Magazine photo. Works just like the one that came with the gun. Browning for sale online. Took three shots on some nice bucks and a varmit from afar. For assistance in determining if this magazine will fit your BAR, use the Date your BAR feature by clicking the "Browning BAR History" link under the Important Information tab. Browning BAR Shortrac 325 Winchester Short Magnum 3 Round Black Magazine (112025051) $58.95. Title Start Date Replies Views Last Message . Detachable box magazine, lightweight alloy receiver with Picatinny rail scope base and a proven reliable piston gas system. Inflex recoil pad. Shooting Surplus. and an Inflex recoil pad for a more comfortable shooting experience altogether. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen. Would and have recommended to friends. A Guns Magazine tester puts the Browning BAR Mk 3 BDM through its paces. The DBM has a high-capacity detachable box magazine (hence, DBM) that fits into the magazine well and doesn't attach to a floor plate. tab, where you will find information regarding magazine restrictions. Engraved receiver. BAR MK 3 DBM (Detachable Box Magazine) www.browning.com It is a FNAR system I think? They have part #3108929200 for the 10 round mag. The roots of the Browning BAR run deep going back to John M. Brownings first design for the U.S. military during the First World War. Replies: 1 Views: 330. Caldwell Rock Jr. $30. Browning BAR MK3 DBM which stands for Browning Automatic Rifle Mark 3 with Detachable Box Magazine, is one variant of the BAR MK3 series that stands out. - Weight: 3.20 oz - Finish: Black . However, some minor differences in the design can be spotted in the bottom receiver area of the stocks. . The Browning BAR Mark III Semi-Auto Rifle comes with a beautiful, checkered Turkish walnut buttstock and fore-end, and the buttstock features an Inflex recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil for enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue. . Lightweight alloy receiver and composite stock with 6 pound 10 oz overall weight. BAR Browning Automatic Rifle 20 round box mag. The acronym BAR stands for Browning Automatic Rifle and is a name for a family of rifles designed by Browning. BROWNING BAR MK3 DBM STALKER LH 308WIN 18 BLK 031071218. 954-545-1321. . Features: 18" Barrel. Quick View. Regardless of the grade, the receivers were always machined out of a single block of steel or aluminum. It is second only to the Remington "4" series of rifles, which I went into depth on in my last article. The 20-round box magazine is released by a button which is positioned in the front of the trigger guard. 1255 - City becomes ducal residence of Upper Bavaria. o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s. Not compatible with BAR Hog Stalker rifles. $39.97 . 800-333-3288 | 801-876-2711. Picatinny rail scope bases. and there is not even an aftermarket 10-20 round magazine for it when the OEM magazines are $60-70 when you can find them. I am hoping that there might be a chance that someone can assist me in procuring several. Does the Browning BAR BDM 18" barrel and a 10 round magazine have 5 round magazines available for purchase through Buds? Browning Factory Original Magazine / Clip for BAR MK 3 and ShortTrac. All packages are being delivered but it is taking longer than normal for some packages. It was also available without the pistol grip and a traditional stock. Browning BAR MK3 DBM for sale, is a multi-purpose 308 Win semi-automatic rifle with an 18" fluted barrel and oil finish Grade II Turkish walnut stock. Works as it should. Browning Range Kit. Item #: 031054218: UPC: 023614443537: UPC Code: Description: BRN BAR MK3 DBM SA 308 N/S SYN: Brand: Browning: Model: BAR MK 3 DBM: Type: Rifle: Semi-Auto Available at OTBFirearms.com, please visit 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Maintaining classic looks and Browning style, the BAR is unique in that it features a detachable box magazine which easily snaps on and off the floorplate. I am in the market for FNAR .308 5 Rnd magazines (Mfg# 3108929300) for use in a Browning BAR MK 3 (Drop Box Magazine) rifle. These legendary firearms earned an amazing service record, being used even into the early days of the Vietnam War. Note how the Picatinny is different. The mounting surface on BAR MK2 is identical to the one used on the BAR gen. 1, making the scope mounts interchangeable between the two. $67.20. Free Standard Shippingon all orders over $99. This would be a BAR High Power Rifle, manufactured in 1977 with the serial number 01001. The Browning 12 Gauge Fn America Magazine, 308 Win, 20rd, Fits Fnar, Black 3108929210Product Type: MagFinish/Color: BlackFit: FNARCaliber: 308 Win. Or, just dont bother trying to find or develop a greater capacity magazine ? Or buy both for $200. I have asked x-products about the gun and 50 round mags but they never respond. Browning 031071218 BAR MK3 Stalker 308 Win 10+1 DBM 22" Matte Blued Matte Black Fixed Shim Adjustable Stock Left Hand (Full Size) . Browning BAR MK3 which stands for Browning Automatic Rifle Mark 3, was introduced in 2016. Matrix Tip Ammunition, 20 Round Box, Browning Blaze Cap With 3-D Black Buckmark, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. For reference, below is what the old Browning BAR Match looked like. Mags for my BAR hog stalker in 308 its like looking for a needle in a pile of needles. Note: These magazines will NOT fit the Browning BAR Type 1 or Type 2 rifles manufactured between 1968 and 1993, the BAR LongTrac, BAR MK II, Safari, or Lightweight. Serial Number beginning with 01001 at the start of each year. BAR BAR MK 3 BAR Mark III View Hi-Res Image Autoloading hunting rifle with traditional walnut stock, polished blued steel barrel, engraved alloy receiver, detachable box magazine and Inflex recoil pad. A great all-round field gun and a rifle that will hold its own in accuracy. Moreover, its steel magazine takes up to 10 rounds of .308. spurgon, Jul 26, 2020 #1 Tommrz Copper BB I have seen a few FNAR 5 round magazines on gunbroker but mostly the 10s and 20s. In 1975 Browning standardized its serial number identification which it followed until 1998. Worth noting: Our rifle did not have a composite stock with shim-adjustable cast and drop-at-comb manipulation available on 2017 models. There is, however, a variant of BAR MK3 named BAR MK3 DBM which comes with a Picatinny rail; thus, it will not fit the same mounts. Find a local dealer Select Camo/Color: Select a size: No Size Selected Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $99. The barrel lengths on Browning BAR MK3 are 508 mm (20-inch), 559 mm (22-inch) and 610 mm (24-inch). Im selling the 20rd magazine for $140 and the 10rd magazine for $70. In fact, I had a jam after my first shot and all we at temperatures around 10-32 degrees F. I see the Browning BAR DBM offered with a 10 ring magazine. Jul 5, 2022. High strength, the seven-lug rotating bolt that locks securely into the barrel for a precise breech-to-chamberrelationship. How to Shorten Length of Pull on BAR Mk3 DBM ? Detachable box magazine for BAR DBM models, Does not fit BAR rifles with the hinged floorplate design. Performance Center M&P M2 0 Competitor 2 Tone 17 RD. Type 1 has a narrower cut-out for the receiver and sits level with the receiver end of the stock, whereas Type 2 features a wider and shallower cut-out, thus the receiver end does not sit completely flush with the stock. This modern Japanese-made (Miroku) boomstick handles like a A5 shotgun with its snappy 18-inch fluted pipe and grippy furniture. Browning BAR MK3 DBM 308Win 20 20 5 . 30-06 . 1327. Although the rifles design has been altered, the receiver profile remained the same, meaning that the MK3 has scope mounts interchangeable with the first-generation BAR and BAR MK2. Browning released numerous Variants of BAR MK throughout the rifle's production period. There is a three-position fire selector placed on the left side of the receiver with the acronyms F for fire, . 139. Hello everyone, I am looking for a good hunting Semi-Auto that let me lay down medium-big size game to 3-400 yards. BAR was initially chambered for a .30-06 Springfield cartridge; however, in 1924 it was replaced by a .30 M1 Ball which offered better ballistic performance. Browning BAR Mark II 3 Round Magazine .338 Winches Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine .270 Winchester Short Magnum Steel Blued. $29.99. When they released the FNAR, FN had 4 different versions with different barrel lengths and profiles, and now they are down to 1. Your email address will not be published. Very helpful. Would be her carry rifle for Elk and Deer. Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee. Having an extra loaded magazine in your bag or pocket while hunting is undoubtedly better than a pocket full of loose shells mixed in with your truck keys and that half-eaten granola bar you were saving for later. 112025011. https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/threads/general-forum-rules-code-of-conduct.70770/, FREE 285 bullets w/this SKS battle rifle M59/66 $490, or best offer. BUT Browning wants too much $$ for it. " Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds, No pistol magazines greater than 15 rounds, No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds, Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, Rhode Island - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds, Washington - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, L.E.O. The BAR MK 3 DBM customize the BAR design to offer shooters a detachable box magazine with a magazine well instead of the standard hinged floor plate design. Winchester Super X 150gr. Mec Gar Browning BDA 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP) 13 Round Blue Magazine (BRBDA13B) Now to find one that is a 20 round. This magazine is made for BAR rifles designed for extended detachable box magazines. That's right, the FNAR 7.62X51 and the Browning mark 3 308 DBM are the only, If you find a 20 rnd anywhere please message me Id really appreciate it. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browsers download page. Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. The BAR MK 3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is - lightweight, quick to shoulder and point. We use cookies to improve your website experience. I am also looking for modified Browning BAR Shortrac DBM 10 round magazines (item no. 1239 - Coat of arms of Munich in use. Staggered detachable box magazine for BAR DBM models only. There is also a lack (not sure if this would be optional on the MK3 DBM) of a front Picatinny, which comes handy if you want to attach a bipod or a search light quickly. If you have one of these rifles, you know how rare and expensive these magazines are. This Seller Accepts Instant Online Payments. An all purpose, sport hunting rifle that adds modern features to the Browning BAR design from WWI, the Browning BAR MK III DBM may be your new favorite low-recoil 308 semi-automatic rifle. This genuine factory standard detachable box magazine is perfect for increasing operation time and it is important to note that this mag will not fit the Browning BAR Type 1 or Type 2 rifles manufactured between 1968 and 1993, the BAR LongTrac, BAR MK II, Safari, or Lightweight. Grade 1 usually meant no engravings on the receiver sides and standard wood quality, whereas grades 4 and higher came with premium wood, handcrafted checkering, and often had gold inlays. The alloy receiver features scroll engraving and comes drilled and tapped for scope mounts. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. It also has releases on either side of the bottom metal for both right- and left-handed users. The L7AWM is a lightweight magazine with an integrated front guard and welded steel feed lip which provides maximize stiffness and reliability while preventing dimpling to the front of the magazine FN MANUFACTURING FNAR 308 16" STD 20RD DBM, Fn America Magazine, 308 Win, 4rd, Fits Tsr/ Psr/ Spr, Black 62614-01Product Type: MagFinish/Color: BlackFit: TSR/SPRCaliber: 308 Win. Great service. May have minor dings/dents/blemishes. Same mag as FN FNAR, and works flawlessly.i will probably add a few more! Product Details Details Series/Collection: BAR MK 3 DBM (Detachable Box Magazine) Action: Semi-Automatic Magazine Type: Detachable Stock Type: Fixed Magazine Capacity: 10 Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester Twist Rate: 1:12" Hand: Right Safety: Cross Bolt Barrel Material: Steel Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy Stock Material: Composite