blind wave shane apology

Copyright Blind Wave LLC 2022 After the BLM video in which they seemed to imply that anyone who doesn't support the organization must be uneducated on some level, I'm not sure I can trust their judgement quite like I used to. "There was a reason why I got to that point," he shares on the reunion couch. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. I deleted everything. I've struggled with it and still do. Article continues below advertisement Source: YouTube Morphe seemingly pulled Shane and Jeffree's Conspiracy palettes. For now, he's not a BW member anymore and we're parting our way, done. Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star have both been at the center of plenty of controversies through their years of internet fame. In the 20-minute apology video, Shane took some accountability for his past behavior. After hitting it big with their award winning Lightsaber fight video Ferocity, which currently has over 19 million views, the channel has continued to grow to include Reactions, Reviews, Gaming, and Original Content. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "You are the most beautiful soul and you really brought out the best in me as a man. Yeah I tend to agree with you because "nor does he represent Blind Wave or its affiliates" is oddly specific. Netflix's 'Perfect Match' : Are Any of the Couples Still Together? But I'm 31, almost 32. I hope one day he can return and continue his reactions and amazing crazy outbursts! - It doesn't have anything directly to do with his depression. http://www.patreon.com/blindwave\r\rBlind Wave is Sponsored on Patreon by: \rKeyboard Junkie\r\rWebsite http://www.blindwave.net\rTwitter : http://www.twitter.com/blindwaveprod\rFaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/BlindWaveProductions\rTwitch: http://www.twitch.tv/blindwave\rDiscord: https://discord.gg/blindwave\rSnapchat: blind_wave\rSubreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blindwave\rSend us Stuff at: P.O. I feel like it's one of those things where, he says/does something as a joke, but it ends up sounding/looking way worse. But ok, I'll remove it and give them a reason. They didn't even have to go into detail imo. manipulated and used as a Black boy by the YouTubers. Whatever it is all the guys are behind him bettering himself regaining their trust and said that if he does he could definitely be back in BlindWave, so Im gonna be behind him in doing that all the same. Also, they closed the door, there wasn't any "hope to work with him again at some point." But hey, at least they chose the perfect name for their collaboration, right? This is for those of you that. Very odd. After SK Split, Raven and SK's 'Love Is Blind' Costars Felt 'Bamboozled' When Couple Abruptly Ended Their Engagement. The list of its authors can be seen in its historicaland/or the page Edithistory:Blind Wave. With a tear streaming down her face, she repeats, "I obviously apologize for making you feel like you weren't good enough. Its made me better and Im working every day to be stronger. Shane also said that in his statement. Shane is a great part of Blind Wave. Love Is Blind Star Deepti Vempati's Siblings Call Out Her Ex Shake Chatterjee: 'You're a Loser', Natalie Confronts Shaina Over Drama with Shayne in Upcoming, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie and Shayne Dated for 'Several Months' After Their Disastrous Wedding, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Can 'Confidently' Say He's Done Pursuing Natalie: 'It's Over', Shayne Jansen's 'Love Is Blind' and 'Perfect Match' Exes Kid Around About Kissing Each Other's Boyfriend, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie Says She's 'Saddened and Confused' by Allegations Made by Shayne on Podcast, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Pens Special Message to Natalie After Wedding Finale: 'I'm Remorseful'. However, unless we find out what caused this, the example has to be removed. Do you racist scum need to spoil every sub? That statement was super corporate and cold hearted, something you wouldn't expect from BW. (2016), Kylo Ren - The Awakening (2016) and Novices and Novi (2011). Between videos of Shane wearing blackface and making racist jokes, to cringe-y AF clips joking about pedophilia, a ton of Shane's old and highly-problematic content resurfaced all at once in 2020. Cut. Blind Wave is an online social entertainment group of filmmakers and content creators based in Marrietta, Ohio. If the people he affected don't want it to be known, especially for privacy related reasons, then there definitely should be an obligation to respect those wishes. But I dont want this energy in my life or on my timeline. They also mentioned Shane wanted to work on his family, which would fit in this context. He already left for a while and then slowly starting coming back, and apparently that wasnt helping him so hes gonna try to go off completely. However, Ive been deeply depressed as of late and have related to Shanes depression and seeing him working to be better. Remember, Its a tough time for us and a tougher time for them. ", Natalie later commented on the post: "You are a better man ". Connect via private message. So we know he's done inappropriate things, but we don't know what exactly. Natalie's post on Monday may have spoiled the status of her and Shayne's relationship as it features two videos of the couple out in Chicago. Wave Con will continue through this weekend, and anyone is welcome to stop by. Then, in a surprise announcement, it was decided that Shane would no longer be participating in the channel due to unspecified reasons, with Shane confirming his departure in a video streamed on Twitch. Freakin Legend, Washed Up Athlete, Foodie, Coffee Fiend, Fitness Fanatic, and YouTube entrepreneur. For me personally, I respect both parties involved and it's clear they are close friends with one another. As far as we know his co-stars were just dicks and dismissed him over something really stupid like going to a party without them to "break their trust", So without anyone actually publicly divulging what the incident was we don't if it was actually this trope. a crime.) 2,383. We don't know, but Aaron said in their podcast that he told a lie about her. For a list of all the resources for your questions, click here. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! 8.7 TV Series Self 2016-2020 191 eps (Eric mentioned this). In the doctor who reactions he would often make references to how hot the female characters were (not that the others didn't but he more than the rest) and that statement about how they do not associate with his actions makes me come to conclusion. - Breach of trust towards his friends. I'm not trying to hate or maliciously start something. Which will be sad but they made lots of videos and worked hard to entertain us. ", "Natalie Mina Lee. Also dont see how he could come back into Blindwave without at least explaining, and if that explanation would be what some people believe it to be, I find that would paint Blind Wave as a group being insensitive at best to the community members who reached out to the crew about Shane. He is married to Joy Farley. And now it definitely cost him. Theyre putting on their third Wave Con this week at the Lafayette Hotel in Marietta. See, Reporting issues on the forums. Get the drama behind the scenes. General questions about the wiki, how it works, and how to do things. I agree. Just finding it odd. ", "As a man watching our story over again I'm remorseful for my actions and all I can do is learn from them to be a better man," he added. Asking if a trope example is valid. Hey, I'm all for Shane bettering himself no matter what he did (since they said it wasn't criminal). . Shane is a great part of Blind Wave. Be part of the community. they said that theyll talk about it in this weeks podcast, Regardless if there was anything else involved, it's not our business. WARNING: This post contains spoilers from season 2 of Love Is Blind. Is there sick leave in the US? ", Though Natalie tries to assure Shayne that she'sattempting to apologize, her ex still isn't happy, sharing, "It's so tough.". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Blind Wave Podcast can be viewed live with audience interaction every Thursday at 3pm at http://www.twitch.tv/blindwave Vote in our polls and see certain Blind Wave videos early!! - It's not things he said on camera. Then why not just stay with Blindwave then if you'll have to work anyway? BUt sadly at some point Im sure all will retire from the reaction show. Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. Since then, they have moved to a new channel by the same name where they continue their work.[4]. "Thank you to everyone for your love and support as you've followed our love story these last few weeks! Oct 20, 2022. he loves fat people jokes so he probs offended melanies big ol titties. Starting in 2008, he would post sketches with an eclectic cast of stereotypes all played by him, impersonate celebrities, and make fun of . Everyone can change. (Both Eric and Aaron mentioned this). ", Natalie eventually jumps in, explaining that she doesn't blame Shayne for their breakup and that she's awarethat the "anger came out from somewhere. 'Cause I feel like you were more than enough.". Not gonna expect that. In late June, a clip featuring Shane making inappropriate gestures toward a poster of Willow Smith again made its rounds. Become a patron to. Ask the Tropers is the page you come to when you have a question burning in your brain and the support pages didn't help. Unfortunately there seems to be more to this decision than just mental health. Come on, they've given enough info to deduce that Shane just being present at wavecon is pretty unrealistic after such a difficult break-up. 430,000 subscribers is a lot but, YouTube can be a tricky business. Target has also announced that they will stop selling Shane's books. I mean we don't know what the misdemeanor is. I'd totally get the privacy and vagueness if it was solely internal issues between the guys and even the business but personally when inappropriate behaviour apparently happens with members of the community I feel that that warrants a more transparent response?? Its clear that theres been a breach of trust, which Shane has stated is separate from the depression hes been battling with. No one knows this community better than the people in it, so ask away! "I don't want it to seem like I'm just blaming it on you and those words came out of nowhere. I've been watching the Dexter reactions, the faces he made trying so hard not to give spoilers whenever Calvin and Rick would guess correctly what was coming were so funny. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. + personal issues (like Shane saying something about Aaron's wife, Melanie as told by Aaron). During the finale of the show, Natalie and Shayne made it down the aisle and Shayne said yes to marrying his bride. "I take most of the blame, yes. They've literally all said Shane has said/done inappropriate things towards community members. I know Im late but I saw someone mention this again in a Shane reaction video and I just gotta say, if Shane cant even bring himself to say what hes apologizing for, its probably pretty bad. (Shane and the others mentioned this), - He wants to work on himself and his family. Glad I saw this I was trying to figure out what Shane could have possibly done/said to community members that would have been inappropriate and also violate his friends trust badly enough that he was willing to resign over it. He'll just not work any more? I'm not trying to gossip, I merely am invested in them and they've created a ''best friend'' type of community where they always shared everything. pic.twitter.com/gQlwtdq8u2, Was Shane Dawsons makeup removed or did it sell out? Reports of problems with wiki articles, or requests for help with wiki articles. After her former fianc penned a public apology for some of his behaviors on the show, Natalie responded with her own Instagram post on Monday, sharing many of the positive memories they. Shane needs personal time and while he will be missed But I still will watch and support Blind Wave as a fan as long as they want to do it. All Rights Reserved. 6,213 Followers, 107 Following, 22 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eric Whiteley (@blindwaveeric) Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Best of luck to him! Seasons 1 and 2 of Love Is Blind are now streaming on Netflix. 5 were here. And to me all of this just sounds like Shane has done some really stupid things towards community members, inappropriate things and lied about it towards the rest of the guys + with the other added annoyances/personal issues they came to the conclusion it was better to part ways. It would've always been better if they recorded a video that went alongside that statement. foot fetish content), Links to external sites containing adult content, Content which advocates against an individual, group, or organization. Were in the process of removing these books from our assortment.. Have seen this with multiple channels/websites. "If you've been watching me for a while, then you know that I have done a lot of things in my past that I hate that I wish I could make go away. I don't know what's next for us but I do know that I will never stop loving you. I am so grateful for all of your supportive messages and comments," she wrote. Recent posts by Blind Wave. Eric got really frustrated and it made for great content. A faithful Wave Rider, one example of Shane's inappropriate behavior on camera I feel was on the GoT reaction when Arya kill the NightKing. Content that may be construed as biased against individuals, groups, or organisations based on criteria such as race, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation. Like their Manscape sponsorship. I feel like since they mentioned multiple times that they want the community to feel safe, etc..that Shane might have said something racist or sexually inappropriate with some people. This time, however, both Willow's brother, rapper Jaden Smith, and her mother, actress Jada Pinkett Smith, called out Shane via Twitter. I said this the 1st day that news dropped and everybody downvoted the shit out of me lmao. They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, This is a subreddit dedicated to the Youtube channel Blind Wave! It's clear that there's been a breach of trust, which Shane has stated is separate from the depression he's been battling with. Blind Wave Tabletop RPG (2017- ) More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Shane Farley is known for Blind Wave Mailbag! Tweets by BlindWaveCrew. On Sunday, Shayne spoke out about their relationship in an Instagram post and revealed that watching the series back made him "remorseful. Shane Dawson was the king of edgy comedy on early YouTube. Every apology video I've ever made has been from fear.". They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Blind Wave Podcast #127 "Moving Forward" 94,784 views Jul 10, 2020 The Blind Wave Podcast can be viewed live with audience interaction every Thursday at 3pm at. I really hope we don't have another mysterious "member left group for unknown reasons" event going on here. Send a, Until July 2020, Shane Farley was a prominent member of the YouTube channel. Buckle down, guys, and prepare for a considerable amount of drama. Youtube channel most known for their Lightsaber Fights as well as their reaction/review videos. This is the first year that anything slightly negative has ever happened. Are you lost yet? The Love Is Blind couple may not have said "I do" on the show's season 2 finale, but Natalie, 29, had nothing but good things to say about her time on the Netflix reality series with Shayne, 32. For those who need a refresher, Natalie chose to call of their nuptials after Shayne said he hated her during a heated argument. However after reading some of these posts Ive realised the two things dont have to be mutually exclusive. They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. which hurted Blindwave views hence business. This is really sad, Shane is very warm and kind hearted, it made me laugh really hard when he took it personally whenever someone was the traitor in the game night episodes. [4] Staff [ edit] This article "Blind Wave" is from Wikipedia. You can find their Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/BlindWave, Press J to jump to the feed. There's still love between Natalie Lee and Shayne Jansen. About three years ago, I quit my day job and started doing this full time and we now have four other guys that do it full time as well, so theres five of us total and then we have some part timers as well, said Eric Whiteley, a Blind Wave Partner. When reacting to stuff on YT you have to have a clear and calm mind and not be filled up with negative thoughts or you might end up pretending to care about what's going on while your mind is somewhere else. If this wasn't a business move, you'd think they would've made a video announcement with Shane in it, but instead nothing else with Shane will be filmed and this is all we got. Just acknowledge that it was due to a transgression towards a community member or members, that it caused a lot of trust issues with him and they couldn't keep working with him because of that. In my experience when things like this happen, there's always more going on behind the scenes. But it was severe enough for him to resign over it alongside the other issues they had with him. But it's useless to speculate about. Despite the title, the trope does not require an actual "misdemeanor" (a.k.a. Reports of misbehavior or abuse by other tropers. The behind the scenes things could also be benign. Language: English (United States) Currency: USD. ", Continuing, Natalie revealed a few of the conversations that she shared with Shayne off-screen. Theres no telling when Shane will come back to Blind Wave, if ever, but I know I truly hope he makes a return and that we embrace that with open arms. I don't know who that person is anymore. I've already found other things BW has done odd in recent times. But, this isnt about me, its about the community. Watch here! I know that it came from a place of you being frustrated with me or me making you feel like you weren't enough. But, as Shayne details in this new scene, this angry reaction stemmed from pent up frustrations in their relationship. Since then, they have moved to a new channel by the same name where they continue their work. About it being cold hearted, remember that the crew is probably also having a tough time with this, they might just not be ready to talk about it in front of a camera. Say Shane left, not due to the depression but that certain business issues occurred + something with a community member. [2][3], Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. It was easily the best time of my life and I would do it all over again knowing I get to spend more time with you," he wrote. We want to protect our community and don't accept the way Shane behaved. I don't really think they handled this well at all. ", As Natalie quietly listens to her ex explain his side of things, Shayne accuses Natalie of not apologizing for her part in their dissolved romance. We won't go into details about what happened with these community members because we want to respect their privacy. And now it definitely cost him. To Shane Dawson Im done with the excuses. This is a time for us as a community to come together, stay together, and patiently wait for things to get worked out. Blindwave does a lot of videos so if you are not 100% in the right state of mind I can very easily see it becoming overbearing. Distractify is a registered trademark. Sign up for TV Scoop! I think legally they just have to put that out, knowing the consequences of NOT disclosing it is worse down the line should anything happen. The Love Is Blind reunion is slated to premiere on Netflix Friday and will reveal which of the couples are still together. And thank you for loving me for ME, and always encouraging me to embrace and love my flaws. Welcome to the official Blind Wave Productions Twitch Channel. (I'm not American). Members See the, Reporting problems with advertisements. Many jobs you can do without being "there". MORPHE REMOVED JEFFREE X SHANE CONSPIRACY PALETTES! People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. This page was last edited on 28 December 2021, at 20:58. If you believe this post is inappropriate, please report it. All the best to you Shane, thank you for countless hours of entertainment. All rights reserved. The crew at Blind Wave (Eric, Shane, Rick, Calvin, and Aaron) react to movies they haven't seen yet.The crew at Blind Wave (Eric, Shane, Rick, Calvin, and Aaron) react to movies they haven't seen yet.The crew at Blind Wave (Eric, Shane, Rick, Calvin, and Aaron) react to movies they haven't seen yet. Only the people involved are aware. They could be unrelated incidents that culminated in his resignation and knowing that has alleviated my curiosity. Shane even went so far as to joke about the death of Trayvon Martin, a Black teenager who was shot by a neighborhood volunteer who claimed self-defense. Just trying to make sense of all the bits of information. Pedophilia aside, Shane was also getting called out for his past, racist videos many of which included the YouTuber wearing blackface. "When I told you I was self conscious [sic] about my deep stretch marks, you told me everyday [sic] after you loved them and they were beautiful," she wrote. I understand protecting yourself legally and distancing yourself from a possible problem. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Sounds pretty self-explanatory to me. 'Love Is Blind' 's Raven Is Dating Again and Manifesting a 2023 Engagement!