51551 filter cross reference

It is the user's sole responsibility to verify that a suggested part number meets all of their application's performance, endurance, maintenance, and safety requirements. Since 1939, WIX Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. For the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on another browser. Search NAPA Filters 2013 WIX Filters All Rights Reserved. . $6.86 . Value (INR) Per Unit (INR) Oct 13 2016. . Click here to find a Hydraulic Filters, Pall Hydraulic Filters, Pall Filters, Parker Hydraulic Filters, Parker Filters Vickers Filters, Donaldson Filters, Fairey Arlon Filters, PTI . Tools Needed. Contact Us, global:header.attribute.browserIncompatability. This is from Amazon. They are engineered to handle all grades of synthetic, conventional and blended motor oils. Follow us: | View Cart 0. Minmum of one recurrence gap is required. In 2005, we took our small-town business and expanded to a national level with our site FleetFilter.com. Part Number: 51551: Style: Spin-On Hydraulic Filter: Product Media: Paper: Height: 5.209: OD Top: 3.663: Threads: 12: Burst Pressure: 380: Flow Rate: 12-16 GPM: Beta . NapaGold 1551 (Wix 51551) Hydraulic Filter 1551. Volume discounts may be available for part. . Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Please note, corresponding account defaults for the country or agreement are not aligned. I think I'm going to try the Wix filter, as I have been using Wix filters for many years for fuel, oil, and air filters with good results. Main Filter is not affiliated with the original manufacturer, where names and part numbers are for cross reference only. Sponsored. Wrench. Price for one, you may order more. To find a WIX retailer in your area, please enter your 5-digit US zip code or 6 digit Canadian postal code. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Copyright Main Filter and the Main Filter Logo are registered trademarks of Main Filter. current price $8.97. USD 10.29 . Time to change the spin-on hydraulic filter, and trying to find the one that came with the 2014 Anthem (IKRON HE K44 30.155 AS FG010) is a little troublesome. Jim, I got a IKRON replacement for our 16 Anthem at Rvchassis parts.com. Contact Us Warranties only apply to . High Performing Filter. Modderfontien, Johannesburg, South Africa. If I recall correctly mine took 11 qts. See WIX 51551 Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference Chart And More Than 120.000 Other Hydraulic Filters,And Replacement Hydraulic Filters For WIX 51551. Retail Price: $17.99. So either the one I got had defective . Patent-pending air filters that eliminate by-pass to improve engine performance. We pride ourselves on our quick shipping, competitive prices, and unmatched customer service! regional:region.placeholder.SelectBSA.noRegionError. avc8130. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. This is done by forcing the fluid stream through a porous filter element that captures dirt. Non-Automotive. Use the following search engine to find equivalence between different brands. We need to make adjustments to complete your setup. Factory direct K&N replacement air filters, air intakes, oil filters & cabin filters. I posted this in the Filter/Belt thread but I didn't get a response: As an update to my original post, please note that neither the Donaldson nor the Wix filter I mentioned as a cross reference to the IKRON hydraulic filter are NOT the correct size, although numerous cross reference sites list these as comparable filters. If you need to search for and purchase parts outside of your current region, please Please try again later. Thread measurement: UNF 3/4-16. . Yes it was messy. The sticky needs correction. Our auto parts store has always used low-priced, high-quality filters as a way to create local relationships with businesses. Please note, changing your Agreement may result in modifications to your cart, including changes in product availability and price. ellent service life for all my mechanical needs, from riding lawn mowers, motorcycles, trucks and hydraulic equipment. 282. Our auto parts store has always used low-priced, high-quality filters as a way to create local relationships with businesses. Quick Search Advanced Search. Enter a competing manufacturer's part number below to find the right WIX filter for you. SAE J806 tests prove that WIX oil filters hold 45% more dirt than the leading national brand - meaning we keep filtering long after the competition has completely quit. USD 14.71. . . Feb 8, 2011. global:cart.additems.error.partial.message3, 2022 Donaldson Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Our Performance Silver Oil Filters have a fluted canister shape so they can be removed with a traditional oil filter wrench commonly available to commercial installers. Please. . Try our partial number search. Reference is made to the OEM solely to identify the compatibility of Main Filter filter with the OEM filter. Sign in. Follow us: | View Cart 0. The Air Filter Cross references are for general reference only. 1-800-465-6246 | Contact Us | Cross Reference. . Resources. The cross references are for general reference only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your application. Also provides lasting protection to meet new vehicle manufacturers longer recommended oil change schedules. All 3 show in the parts manuals as taking a NH 86546614. Location. Info. I posted this in the Filter/Belt thread but I didn't get a response: I did a filter search/cross reference and came up with WIX 51551, WIX 51746, and Zinga ZAE10. global:cart.additems.error.partial.message1, global:cart.additems.error.partial.message2. Select a vehicle to see vehicle applications. Series - SP15/25. product:global.priceerrorhelptext.notification.label. 3.82") order Save 10% for $125 order: $8.15 Save 20% for $200 order: $7.24, Filters per Case: 12 Filters sold single or by the case. Start date cannot be in the past and must be before the end date. Find an Automotive Service Professional See cross reference chart for BALDWIN PA1684 and more than 300.000 other air filters. WIX Filters. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. 2085 AV HAIG (OPEN NOW) NAPA Auto Parts NAPA Montral. The quantity you have entered does not meet the minimum/multiple requirements for this product. Fleetguard HF6505 Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference / OEM Baldwin BT8428-MPG BT8428MPG Carquest 85551 P551551 Donaldson P560693 Luberfiner LFP1652 Parker Hannifin 80805024 928763 929324 934048 934323 Wix 51551 Location: T1-L75. Wix 51515: Filter type: Screw-on Filter. WIX is one of the world's top filtration manufacturers, producing quality products for the automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Cross References. Sorry, your browser does not support geolocation services. HF6056 Fleetguard, Fram P1653A, Wix 51551, Automotive Hydraulic Filter SKU: HF731 Building Supplies Fleet Maintenance Tools & Repair Parts HF731 Learn more about our (33 Micron) - for 10 micron version, use 51551, use 20 micron, use 51552: You May Also Like. item 4 Napa Gold 1551 Hydraulic Filter , New, item 5 NAPA Gold Spin-On Oil Filter 1 In - 12 Hydraulic - FIL 1551, item 7 NAPA GOLD HYDRAULIC FILTER 1551 FLUID POWER FILTER, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. Save 10% for $125 order . FRAM XG8A, Ultra Synthetic Oil Filter, 20K Mile Filter for Select Ford, Mazda and Mercury. . 51715, 51516, BT839-10 for oil/lube. WIX Connect is an online resource for anyone seeking detailed information about This WIX 51551 Hydraulic Filter replaces ACDelco PF16, AGCO 1132018, AGCO 71321111, Allis Chalmers 02532042, Allis Chalmers 1321111, Allis Chalmers 248399, Allis Chalmers 2532042, Altec 35330007, Argo WR12448, Athey P48068, Auto Dialysis AD2000, Baker Industrial Trucks 737AD2, Baldwin B958, Baldwin BT8428MPG, Barko 56500134, Beuthung 1300002, Buyers U1L3FE, Can-Flo CFRS351012P, CARQUEST . WIX (57202XP) XP Oil Filter, Pack of 1 - Packaging May Vary. Our BACKORDER emails are approximately once every two weeks. Kubota's genuine oil filters are designed to remove harmful contaminants from the engine oil during periods of normal and severe service. A-C, Kit Fleetguard (AF25550 - LF3706 - FF236), Replaces (140-3071, 122-0893, 149-2513), Kubota BX23S BX1880 BX2360 BX2380 BX2230 Maintenance Filters Kit, All Fleetguard, LF14000NN - FF5776 - FS19727 Fleetguard Filters Kit For Cummins. 20% Discount For Orders Over $200.00! No Distributor data available for selected location, No Buy-Online Distributors are available in the country. cross reference: a p parts: 2400, ap3232 - ac: pf16 - agco: 0073492, 0773492, 700266, 71321111, 921999 . This part is not available to purchase online. Application Associates is an independent supplier of genuine Fleetguard Filters and is not affiliated with most manufacturers mentioned in this web site. Nd P822768 &P822769 for the air filters. Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of each manufacturer. Spartan said just drain the old oil out the drain plug and replace with new. Installation Time. We pride ourselves on our quick shipping, competitive prices, and unmatched customer service! I used the Zinga with no problems. K&N OIL FILTER HP-1017 VEHICLE APPLICATIONS K&N OIL FILTER: HP-1017 VEHICLE APPLICATIONS: 2014 JEEP PATRIOT 2.4L L4 F/I - All 2014 JEEP PATRIOT 2.0L L. Check for correct application and spec/measurements. , filter, donaldson, filters, filter donaldson , filter . For reference only. Enter the code of your filter for example 90304 or 32723c93, if the code is in our database we will return a list of equivalences. USD EUR AUD . We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. NW CT. I'm trying to sort out the correct oil filter for my 3 Ford tractors. GPM) By comparison: Ikron HEK4430155ASFG010 (10 Micron, 79 GPM) To carry parts from one Agreement to another save the parts to a LIST then (if the part is available under the terms of the new Agreement), you can add the parts to your cart from the LIST within the new Agreement. Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) | Page 7 - TractorByNet . WIX filters are recommended for OEM hydraulic filter change intervals. Get deals on automotive parts, truck parts and more. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. HF6520 Fleetguard Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference: Baldwin BT839-10, Donaldson P551551, Luber Finer LFP1652, Napa 1551, Wix 51551 HF6520 Fleetguard Hydraulic, Spin-On: Attributes Overall Height 146.3 mm (5.76 in) Largest OD 93.22 mm (3.67 in) Seam OD 93.73 mm (3.69 in) Gasket OD 71.88 mm (2.83 in) GASKET INSIDE DIAMET Your account/site appears to be linked to multiple operating units. The NapaGold oil filter or the Wix oil filter is a high-quality filter designed to effectively remove contaminants from engine oil, protecting critical engine components and ensuring optimal performance. MODERATE. At www.ricoeurope.com we offer an extensive database for filter cross reference and filter application information to help you correctly identify and buy the Filters you require. Each filter is specifically designed to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers, and is protected by the K&N 1-Year Limited Warranty. Fram P1653A Wix 51259, 51551, 51551MP Purolator H32010 AC Delco PF16 Donaldson P551551 1-12 inch thread gasket O.D. NAPA/WIX oil filters have always been my preference; providing excellent service life for all my mechanical needs, from riding lawn mowers, motorcycles, trucks and hydraulic equipment. Terms of Use. Select a store to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. item 3 NAPA GOLD HYDRAULIC FILTER 1551 NEW Without Box, FLUID POWER FILTER. SKU: 1551 NapaGold 1551 - Wix 51551 Oil Filter (Baldwin BT839-10) Case Qty: 12. The first conical air filter developed for Ford Motor Company. The NapaGold oil filter or the Wix oil filter is a high-quality filter designed to effectively remove contaminants from engine oil, protecting critical engine components and ensuring optimal performance. Find The Right NAPA Filter For Your Vehicle. During more than 70 years of innovation, including 1954 when we patented the first spin-on oil filter, WIX Filters has been at the forefront of oil filter technology and performance for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks and buses, and off-highway vehicles. WIX Filters - 51551 Heavy Duty Spin-On Hydraulic Filter, Pack of 1 . Donaldson provides global part information only for customers with additional account agreements outside of their region. Brand New. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Efficiency Beta 2 - 7 Micron. Subtotal: $0. The industry's best performing filter for SUVs and light trucks. Your Price: $9.05. It is the users responsibility to check the equipment manufacturers recommendations and to know their process, contaminant, and specific application conditions to determine whether the correct part has been selected. Luberfiner LFP2160 MD/HD Spin-on Heavy Duty Oil Filter All Series 50 & 60 Detroit Diesel engs. Nitrile valves can harden and become ineffective over time. WF10176 WIX Spin-On Fuel Filter-WIX Replacement forBALDWIN BF9910CUMMINS ENGINES 4942437CUMMINS ENGINES 4946635DIAMOND 2708043EXXEL FUL039FLEETGUARD F. Serving the Globe since 1967 - FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON SELECTED PRODUCTS Login; Register; home. Anyone use a filter other than the IKRON? Filters per Case: 12. The canister provides "flutes" at the closed end for ease of removal with . Sign in. The element has a controlled porosity blended media to assure complete filtration of the oil. I just checked the Wix cross reference for Kubota PN HHK20-36990 and they said it was a valid competitive filter but they don't have a replacement for it. WixEngine Oil Filter 51071 Cross Reference Fram C134PL Wix 51071 Mopar L70 L-70 | eBay. All multimedia devices now incorporate video CODECs that comply with international video coding standards such as H.264 / MPEG4-AVC and the new High Efficiency Video Coding Standard (HEVC) otherwise known as H.265. SF-Filter-Group is the leading supplier of mobile and industrial filters of any type and origin. Although the standard CODECs have ADVANCED. The pleated media provides high capacity making them suitable for extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with the vehicle and motor oil manufacturers recommendation. You can search by NAPA part number, vehicle type or keyword. KNFilters.com - the official site for performance filtration products. Product Attributes. This cross reference search will assist you in finding the products that are equivalent, similar, substitute or an alternate replacement for your filter.