220 seafood restaurant, henderson, nc menu

American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers, Denny's ($) Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en cliquant sur le lien Tableau de bord sur la vie prive prsent sur nos sites et dans nos applications. Unclaimed. It has a 1/2lbs grilled party, cheddar, a brioche bun, barbecue sauce, tomatoes, fried onions, lettuce, and mayo with a side of fries, chips, and salad. Menu. They were so busy a police officer had to direct the traffic in parking lot. A little on the darker side regarding atmosphere for my taste but they have such great food and service. Glass and a Half 220 cal $13.00. One of my college friends recommend 220. 40 Pc Whole Wings. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. The food is very good and theservice is great.More, Stopped in on a very busy Saturday night while passing through. mexican bread / refried beans / chipotle-mayo / lettuce / cheese / tomato / avocado / pickled jalapeo / onions / fries carnitas 10.99 grillED chicken 10.99 pastor 10.99 Campechana (steak-chorizo) 11.99. It consists of Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, red onions, croutons, bell peppers, and your choice of dressing. Show Price Change Data . (252) 492-8084. Submit Clear search. Try a classic Mexican dish by ordering the Flautas. A 220 Seafood Restaurant is located at 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536. Georges, officially known as Georges Restaurant, is a highly acclaimed downtown dining establishment serving traditional American cuisine. $13.79 1200 Cal. 23 Reviews. About JJ Fish & Chicken. Low cost. It is an 8oz hamburger steak with grilled onions, brown gravy, hush puppies, and two sides. see review. Hours: 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson NC 27536 (252) 492-8084 Directions Menu. more. The service was good . The best seafood ever! Everything was served piping hot by a courteous and efficient waitress. My husband had fried shrimp with baked potato, cold slaw and hush puppies. A You can contact Tammy Brower at (252) 492-8084. The menu prices are very reasonable and just right for the quality service and great taste of there menu item. map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from 220 Seafood, Seafood Restaurant, 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC. First time dining here and it will not be my last. Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach. If traveling South on I-85, take the Parham Road exit, then make a left turn. My AUCE catfish was maybe the best ever. 252-492-6243. (Try again later.) I have had the opportunity to try out several different menu items over many visits. . This is the worst seafood restaurant. 220 Seafood Restaurant in the city Henderson by the address 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536, United States Seafood Restaurant . Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Enjoy a filling meal for lunch by sampling the South X Southwest Burger. Will not recommend them to anyone! It consists of chopped barbecue, a special sauce, and coleslaw. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Best Pizza in Elk Grove, CA: 11 Top Pizzerias. But I must admit that everyone including all of the waitress here provide top quality customer service. Just good food in a Calabash style seating restaurant.More. Neighborhood: Henderson. Seafood $$ $$ Henderson. It consists of fried onions, cheddar, cucumbers, Romaine lettuce, fried chicken, green peppers, tomatoes, and a honey mustard dressing. 220 Seafood Restaurant is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. 14 meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners. It has not been reported by any users. Delicious dishes at attractive prices are provided here. It is an 8oz USDA choice top sirloin served with your choice of three vegetables, a house salad, or baked potato. 220 seafood henderson nc menu . 0.09 miles, Golden China ($) This restaurant always has fresh seafood & has a seafood market next door. more, Takeout, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. Closed. Chinese A 220 Seafood Restaurant is open:Saturday: 4:45 PM - 4:45 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 PM Monday: Closed Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 4:45 PM - 4:45 PM Friday: 4:45 PM - 4:45 PM. 1. "Best new restaurant in Henderson!". Then, head on over to the Happy Place Grill & Creamery. Breakfast, American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Skipper Forsyth's Bar-B-Q ($) At The Vikings Seafood, we serve fresh, flavor-rich seafood N'awlines-style. . Hours: Order Online Tickets. Henderson restaurants, North Carolina, NC, restaurant reviews, photos, menus, maps, coupons, and reservations. Press alt + / to open this menu. $$. The wait staff is always friendly and they work hard to serve the customers. 220 Seafood Back To Henderson, NC. Hours: DINING. 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536-2721 +1 252-492-8084 Website. Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant, Henderson: See 64 unbiased reviews of Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 59 restaurants in Henderson. Among the top two or three ever!More, My parents took me out to eat dinner to celebrate my birthday. I must express how delighted I was dining here at 220 Seafood Restaurant in Henderson, North Carolina on 11-5-21. Add Extra gravy $1.00, Add Extra patty $5.50. The fish was good and fried perfectly, the Cole could've used a bit more juices and sugar and the baked potato was a baked potato.Food: 4/5, 201 N Cooper Dr, Henderson, NC 27536 Sep 18, 2019. TWO TWENTY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, Henderson - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant Unclaimed Review 64 reviews #2 of 40 Restaurants in Henderson $$ - $$$ American Seafood 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536-2721 +1 252-492-8084 Website Closed now : See all hours All photos (8) Be the first to review this restaurant! 220 Seafood Restaurant. Gallery. The catfish (had threefilets) was fried to perfection; golden brown without out a hint of grease. RestaurantJump Menu. I must express how delighted I was dining here at 220 Seafood Restaurant in Henderson, North Carolina on 11-5-21. 1794 Asheville Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28791. the all you can eat catfishit was deliciousShe delivered our hush puppies while we were waiting for the fishThey melted in your mouthPERFECT..The cole slaw was home made and the best I have ever had in a restaurantThe ice tea was freshEVERYTHING was so good, it was a perfect meal at a perfect seafood restaurant!! Monday Closed Tuesday 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM . Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 220 Seafood Restaurant (Restaurant) is located in Vance County, North Carolina, United States.Address of 220 Seafood Restaurant is 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536, USA. All of the fish dishes are fresh, buttery and cooked to perfection. HENDERSON, N.C. (June 2, 2017) Written and directed by regional Playwright Charley-John Smith, That Long Tobacco Road is making its way back to the stage after first being presented by the Louisburg (N.C.) College Players in 2001. Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant is my parents' favorite place to eat seafood in Henderson. Contact . Try some of the best food in Henderson with your loved ones, significant other, or friends at this local favorite. Some toppings include pepperoni, pork sausages, green bell peppers, black olives, mozzarella, beef, and onions. There is a dining establishment for celebrating special occasions, going on a date, having a relaxed meal with friends, catching up with loved ones over delicious food, and the like. Home / Places / 220 Seafood Restaurant. You dont have to splurge on a fine dining experience to enjoy mouth-watering dishes with your companions. Marvin's seafood menu; Pier 8 seafood menu; Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Mayflower Seafood and Restaurant. All Rights Reserved. 1812 North Garnett Street, Henderson, NC, 27536. See the menu, prices, address, and more. Oh and the customer service was horrible! Try perfectly cooked fried oysters, coleslaw and scallops to form your opinion about this restaurant. 134 reviews Closed Now. The Cracker Barrel is an American restaurant officially known as the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. It consists of five fried corn chicken tacos with rice, lettuce, beans, and cheese. Has a popular Senior menu and offers as you can eat items. Everyone there is soooo friendly! A Great Seafood Tradition Since 1947. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. However, during this visit, the coleslaw was the best I've had at 220. 220 Seafood. The cole slaw was the best ever. 220 Seafood. kalispell jail roster. It is within walking distance of the Market Place Cinema and the Henderson Mall. 6. The . Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant: Good seafood almost like being at the beach. The Henderson Mexican Restaurant is a well-renowned eatery located near the Dabney Shopping Center. Start your meal with a healthy appetizer by sampling the Garden Salad. 12/01/2022 - Jk A1 TOURISM (AUT11) 6TAB Autumn in the Tri-County Friday, September 30, 2011 A2 TOURISM CAROLINA GI ASSOCIATES 252.430.8111 Diane Varnadore, NP-C Warrenton 108 S. Bragg St. Price Point Home-style cooking. Best Pizza in Alameda, CA: 11 Top Pizzerias! Closed. Henderson, NC 27536 (252) 492-8084 . Grilled hamburger patty topped with grilled onions, mushrooms and brown gravy, served with choice of 2 side items.Pasta Salad, Fries, Mashed Potatoes, Rice, Chips, Sweet Potato, Baked Potato, or Side Salad. Service: Dine in Meal type: Dinner Price per person: $30-50. Not to my knowledge. 2 nights Cuzco. Seafood $$ (252) 492-8084. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) You are free to download the 220 Seafood Restaurant menu files. (Employees and Sales figures are modelled). Nearby Cities. Picked for you. , by mrhicks30 "Enjoyed the food, very delicious and." 220 Seafood Restaurant . Si vous ne souhaitez pas que nos partenaires et nousmmes utilisions des cookies et vos donnes personnelles pour ces motifs supplmentaires, cliquez sur Refuser tout. A minor complaint I've had in the past about the coleslaw at this restaurant was that it was watery. (450 Cal) Tomato Basil Soup. 464 reviews for Bamboo Garden Restaurant Henderson, NC - photos, order, reservations, and much more. (252) 738-2393. Just good food in a Calabash style seating restaurant. Full Bottle 630 cal $40.00. If you do, I suggest the BIG Veggie Pizza. (menu items may vary by location . One of my college friends recommend 220. I must express how delighted I was dining here at 220 Seafood . Read our review guideline Write a Review. Please note, when we first started out we served seafood primarily from North Carolina and surrounding areas. the seafood cocktail sauce is much better than the butter, in my opinion. Save. Finally well enough to go inside. The wait was not long. Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers, I spent $16 for some dried up ass chicken gizzards and some nasty looking old coleslaw the plate look like it was sitting out for a whole week and I a Link to Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant. 0.04 miles, Habanero Grill Mexican Restaurant ($$) Sections of this page. 5 star: 3 votes: 38%: 4 star: 5 votes . $ Inexpensive Southern, Seafood, Chicken Wings. 911 S Beckford DrHenderson, NC 27536(252) 492-4500. This place is known for its calm atmosphere. Single Glass 160 cal $10.50. Saints & Scholars Irish Pub Seafood Restaurants Irish Restaurants American Restaurants (21) Website 10 YEARS IN BUSINESS (919) 878-8828 Serving the Not a long wait to receive your food. This is the best seafood restaurant in Henderson, NC and beyond! Performed by local actors from Vance, Granville, Franklin and Wake counties, the 2017 musical will debut on the stage of McGregor Hall Performing Arts and . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for 220 Seafood Restaurant at 1812 N Garnett St in Henderson - view the menu, hours, phone number, TWO TWENTY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, Henderson Have frequented this 220 Seafood Restaurant in Henderson, NC for 8 years. Delicious food should come at a great price and we have you covered . Look out for buses in the parking lot. TripAdvisor Traveler Rating Based on 65 Reviews (252) 492-8084 Directions. Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of 220 Seafood "Is there anything better than a fish fry on a Sunday morning after church? New American. Cuisine: American, Seafood, Burgers. ADVERTISEMENT. 0.32 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) The business is located in 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536, USA. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. View the menu for Restaurant 39 and restaurants in Henderson, NC. This magnificent eatery boasts an extensive menu of American favorites, homemade pasta dishes, gourmet salads, and the freshest seafood plates. The food was hot and freshly prepared. Spicy sauted shrimp over penne in Parmesan cream with tomatoes. afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss en fonction de vos profils de centres dintrt; mesurer lefficacit des publicits et contenus personnaliss; et. Do you have any information regarding this credit card charge? Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. see review, We love to eat here. I was absolutely blown away with the excellent customer service provided by the waitress Sandra. Debra T. Oxford, NC. Contact Hours Amenities . $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. I love the crab legs & the flounder! We live thirty minutes away, but its work the drive. 220 Seafood. Prices was great and you got more food than you could eat. Suggest an Edit. Over the years it has become so popular that on Mondays they do fundraisers. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This superb dining establishment features mouth-watering meals for your youngsters, loaded sandwiches, fried chicken specialties, and catering services for birthday parties, family gatherings, and the like. I must express how delighted I was dining here at 220 Seafood Restaurant in Henderson, North Carolina on 11-5-21. Facebook. Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant - Seafood Restaurant - Henderson 27536 1812 N Garnett St Henderson, NC 27536-2721 Home Henderson Restaurants Seafood Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant 5.0 rating over 0 reviews 252-492-8084 Cuisine: Seafood, Cafe, Barbecue DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing) SMS Email Print Directions Info Reviews Map ( 1079 Reviews ) Menu. It is home to a myriad of eateries, perfectly meeting your every taste, craving, needs, budget, and the like. I'm not sure if 220 Seafood make their own seafood cocktail sauce, but it is very goodfor dipping shrimp, no matter how you order it! Yes, Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant offers takeout services. Select a Rating! A The phone number for 220 Seafood Restaurant is: (252) 492-8084. Tender pulled pork slathered with Carolina BBQ sauce, homemade pimento cheese topped with red onion and pickles on grilled Texas toast. News; Newsletters; Advertisement; Events; Vacancy; Interesting Websites If so, please share below! June 21, 2020 220 seafood restaurant, henderson, nc menupassage with adjectives Read More. We used to go to 220 every Friday night or seafood. Pour en savoir plus sur la faon dont nous utilisons vos donnes personnelles, veuillez consulter notre politique relative la vie prive et notre politique en matire de cookies. Once you arrive at a stop sign, you will see the restaurant on the other side of the road. 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, North Carolina, 27536, United States (252) 492-8084. Here on this page You can find juicy Read more. 1812 N Garnett St Henderson NC 27536 (252) 492-8084. Share. Are you tired of restaurants near you and want to try something else? curbside pickup no delivery . Updated 5/19/21) ) ) )) ) ) Best fried fish near me see all 220 seafood 23 reviews seafood american food burgers 1812 n garnett st henderson nc closed kahills restaurant pub 143 reviews american food seafood steak 1791 n mecklenburg ave south hill va closed wilson bros barbecue 36 reviews bbq seafood 1224 w danville st south hill. It includes two eggs, homemade buttermilk biscuits, Sawmill gravy, grits, and more. for dipping shrimp, no matter how you order it! I suppose they don't like when the only two customers are spending money. Address: 1812 N Garnett . JJ Fish and Chicken combines quality food and delicious, fresh flavors to ensure you will love every item on the menu. Order delivery online from Mayflower Seafood Restaurant in Henderson. The Happy Place Grill & Creamery is a well-known restaurant serving fried classics and frozen treats. Excellent food and service. Our Waitress was there when you needed her. This was absolutely the worse seafood restaurant I have ever been to. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The I ordered the Sunday special which was the 4 small flounder with a baked potato and Cole slaw. Related Pages. . Well yes, actually. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Contact 220 Seafood on Messenger. A 220 Seafood Restaurant has a 4.5 Star Rating from 596 reviewers. View our Menu Enjoy Our World Classs Menu. $135.00 per person. The food is great and service is usually good too. The Cheesecake Factory Private Reserve, Columbia Valley. Hendersonville's restaurant and menu guide. The baked potato was perfect as well. 220 Seafood offers tasty eats in Henderson. NC Seafood is located at the North Carolina Farmers Market in Raleigh and has been specializing in serving the highest quality fried North Carolina Calabash style seafood in a casual setting for over 30 years. $29.99. This is a favorite seafood restaurant for the locals and also is located conveniently off I85 -at the route 158 exit. Single Glass 160 cal $9.50. House Side Salad without dressing 160 80 9 5 0 20 220 13 Thousand Island Dressing - 1.5 fl oz. I must express how delighted I was dining here at 220 Seafood Restaurant in Henderson, North Carolina on 11-5-21. Closed. Middleburg Steak & Seafood. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 22. It has not been reported by any users. 11 Best Restaurants in Henderson, NC Top-Rated Places to Eat! The prices are very reasonable for seafood, especially durung lunch Monday through Friday. 220 Seafood Seafood 0 . This foodie haven is one of the most popular restaurants to try all sorts of delectable American dishes. However, during this visit, the coleslaw was the best I've had at 220. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Web site: Menu & Reservations. Get 220 Seafood Restaurant reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Sandra should set up training courses on how to be a top restaurant server. The atmosphere is relaxed. Seafood Markets $$ (252) 430-7777. Company Description: 220 Seafood of Henderson is located in Henderson, NC, United States and is part of the Restaurants and Other Eating Places Industry. Get quick answers from Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant staff and past visitors. Get Directions. Full menu available upon request Uncle Herschel's Favorite Two pancakes, two eggs*, a sampling of bacon, sausage and Sugar Cured or Country Ham (950/1000 cal) -plus- choice of Fried Apples or Hashbrown Casserole (170/190 cal). Recommended Hotel Nearby: Comfort Inn & Suites Oxford South, 1002 Ruin Creek RdHenderson, NC 27536(252) 431-9111. Excellent food and service. Are you looking for Henderson eats to beat the heat? Company Description: 220 Seafood of Henderson is located in Henderson, NC, United States and is part of the Restaurants and Other Eating Places Industry. good. I also prefer real butter for the hushpuppies as well. A few sites have great views of the lake; but most have only a glimpse. If traveling South on I-85, take the Parham Road exit, then make a left turn. Distance: Weekend Hours 10:45am-10pm (Fri-Sat) Buffet ends 9pm (252) 492-2144 Get Directions. $ When things were really hard we went, got take out and ate in the car! Fast Food Restaurant, Chicken Restaurant, Hamburger Restaurant. A minor complaint I've had in the past about the coleslaw at this restaurant was that it was watery. Wait staff are friendly an knowledgeable. Upvote Downvote. 193 Parham RdHenderson, NC 27536(252) 492-4927. (252) 492-8084. This restaurant has a cozy and very family and friendly meal service style that makes you feel at home and comfortable. In all fairness to Mayflower Seafood they do have more light at several of their tables and in their bar area. All rights reserved. Best Match Rating. $54.99. It features a laid-back setting, reasonably priced dishes, a welcoming ambiance, exceptional service, and imported beer. Unclaimed. If you are, the Pizza Inn is a perfect choice. View the online menu of 220 Seafood and other restaurants in Henderson, North Carolina. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. 201 N Cooper Dr, Henderson. The hushpuppies melted in your mouth. . This restaurant has a cozy and very family and friendly meal service style that. Everyone in our crowd were very pleased and satisfied! mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of 220 Seafood "Is there anything better than a fish fry on a Sunday morning after church? Upvote Downvote. Our server Sharon was nice and pleasant. Carver respones to He 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536-2721 +1 252-492-8084 Website. 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson 220 Seafood Restaurant is located at 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536. If you like deep fried seafood and hush puppies this is the place to go. Burger King ($) They also have a all you can eat special. Every person that works for this establishment will provide you with top shelf customer service, the hostess, the cashier, the busser, the servers. Good quality. It boasts an impressive menu of Italian delicacies, like tasty appetizers, exquisite pasta specialties, flavorful stromboli, stuffed pizzas, decadent desserts, and yummy options for those with dietary limitations. Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant. Search. How is Mayflower Seafood and Restaurant rated? Complimentary hush puppies and butter arrived shortly after we placed our order. more. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Two-Twenty Seafood Restaurant at 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536. 850 Peters Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103. I've tried BBQ all over the state, plus out of the state, and my family and I always compare to "the gold standard..Skippers" and find that everyone else comes up . Sullivan's Steakhouse 201 N Cooper Dr. Henderson, NC 27536 (Map & Directions) Phone: (252) 738-2393. Does this restaurant offer table service? We decided to go out for dinner at a seafood restaurant so we picked this restaurantIt was awesomeWe got there when they openedWe were seated right away. The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Distance: L & J Fresh Seafood Market LLC 1804 N Garnett St Henderson NC 27536. 220 Seafood is on Facebook. (400 cal./slice) Pizza Inn Special - Pepperoni, beef and pork toppings, onions, mushrooms, green peppers and black olives. 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson. 210 N Garnett StHenderson, NC 27536(252) 492-0090. I am always greeted with a smile everytime I walk through the doors at Mayflower Seafood. . My pancakes were burnt. CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH, OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOOD-BORNE . You can find several good restaurants in Henderson to dine with your family, friends, or partner, like the Big Cheese Pizza. Best fried chicken! Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536-2721. Middleburg (10.4 km) Kittrell (12.4 km) It comes with melted butter, butthe seafood cocktail sauce is much better than the butter, in my opinion. Seafood Restaurant in Henderson , Click to Call Add Review. Anita provided excellent customer service. (321) 631-4121. North Carolina (NC) Henderson ; Henderson Restaurants ; Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant; Search. Sample a refreshing frozen favorite by ordering its sundaes. Hours. Menu. Well yes, actually. Lol, crablegs were under cooked and couldn't get out of shell and appetizers came out with food. Additional nutrition information is available upon request. Crossroads ($) They have the best coleslaw that I have ever eaten & the hushpuppies are yummy. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Like Us on Facebook and Receive Regular Exclusive Offers Sent Directly to YOU! Top reviews from . Pretty reasonable prices. . 1112 Clearlake Rd. :), Whenever I go to 220, I order the trout dinner. . Unclaimed. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Sleep Inn Henderson I-85, 100 Exchange StHenderson, NC 27536(252) 492-3655. A hearty salad with crispy chicken tenders on a bed of fresh greens topped with a blend of Cheddar cheeses and tomatoes. Is Mayflower Seafood and Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? . Tel 336-728-9998 Please call your local restaurant to place an order. etina English Espaol Indonesian Italian Polish Portugus (BR) Portugus (PT) Slovenina Trke Vietnamese. Seafood (2) Diner (1) more cuisines. Reviews for Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant 4.4 stars - Based on 8 votes . The fish sandwich at McDonald's was tastier than the food here. julian phifer August 2, 2015. A champagne split and orange juice with mango. The Supreme Max is a must-try for pizza lovers. Mayflower Seafood and Restaurant has 2.5 stars. 6 ratings. Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant. Have a filling dinner by sampling the Shrimp & Chicken White. We noticed there is a definite dinner rush. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 1812 N Garnett St. Henderson, NC 27536. Zen Hen. Not interested. Dockside Seafood Back To Henderson, NC. Distance: View all. Small bowls of coleslaw were brought out soon thereafter. Debra T. 11/06/21. HENDERSON; NC; 27536; USA; View Map . We gave it a 5 star because the atmosphere, people and food was excellent!Food: 5/5, It was a very chill Sunday at the restaurant. 220 menu henderson nc, 220 seafood menu, 220 seafood restaurant henderson nc menu, zoomato two twenty seafood, two twenty seafood restaurant menu henderson nc. (252) 492-8084 Website. Best Pizza in Brick, NJ: 11 Top Pizzerias! Review. All opinions +1 252-492-8084 Seafood, New American, Fast food ClosedOpens at 4:45PM $$$$ Price range per person $11 - $30 OpenStreetMap contributions Address 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, North Carolina, USA Features BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Henderson . Try a hot, fully-loaded sandwich by ordering the Chicken Parmesan Sub. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice I also prefer real butter for the hushpuppies as well. Children's plates available. Highly recommend this location. People found this by searching for: 220 Seafood Henderson Nc Hours, 220 Menu Henderson Nc, 220 Seafood Menu, 220 Seafood Henderson Nc Menu, 220 Seafood . Have missed going b/c of Covid and I'm being treated for cancer. American It comes with slaw, hush puppies, and your choice of french fries, baked potato, or baked sweet potato. Love 220 Seafood.Food: 5/5. Very plain place to get a very good meal at more than a reasonable price. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Address: 1812 N Garnett St, Henderson, NC 27536; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of N Garnett St and Parham Rd; Phone: (252) 492-8084 COPYRIGHT 2022 RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP. Sparrow & Wolf Chinatown. Booked 85 times today. online menu of 220 Seafood and other restaurants in Henderson, North Carolina. Middleburg Steak & Seafood. $$ Seafood. :) I had a quick work trip to Henderson, NC and wanted to dine at a local favorite. Highly recommend this location. 64 reviews #2 of 40 Restaurants in Henderson $$ - $$$ American Seafood. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Henderson, Also See:Restaurants in CullowheeGreenville RestaurantsBest Restaurants in Asheboro, NC, 1101 Nicholas StHenderson, NC 27536(252) 492-2166. 1112 Clearlake Rd. September 23, 2022 by Admin . They are open every day of the week. The food was hot and freshly prepared. Mayflower Seafood Restaurant. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Cold Boiled Shrimp is my favorite seafood dish to order at this restaurant.