1971 ford pinto for sale craigslist

No DMV record. Being this critical of vintage cars is like going to church & talking about how great the devil is lol. type: pickup. Surprised firebird III was restored with a black interior, instead of the proper/original orange colored one. 4 Cycle 4 Speed EngineFactory Air. for sale. auto parts 11; cars . no hidden. Keep me in the conversation via email. condition: excellent (phi > Mopar .. General Motors .. Ford .. AMC), (htf > AMC .. Ford .. General Motors .. Mopar), (rcs > AMC ~ Ford ~ General Motors ~ Mopar), Onkyo home theater + subwoofer + speakers, Professional grade like new climbing ropes, tools, carabiners and more. Not much luxury when you have no heat or no a/c. A few memories of the unsafe body design. account. $200 hide 1965 Ford F100 - BED FOR SALE - SE-20 - STK# 22440 . 96,965 Miles Rebuilt motor 4 speed 2.3L Engine Freshly painted Rebuild Engine Garaged. albuquerque. Rare to Find like this! Of course its a manual transmission, a Creamsicle *has* to have a stick! It is very prone to quick evaporation from the carb. no hidden. 1971-72 Pinto FRONT BUMPER. CL. CALL ASK FOR JAY MO. all los angeles. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. When I got up about half asleep he ask me in front of my mother how the foot prints got on the headliner. your right and if your needing a 2.0 try to find a 71 model For changed wrist pin location to lower the compression for 72 moleds. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Yet somehow every time a Pinto is posted, someone always has to bring up the exploding gas tank in these. 2 liter with a stick is the only combo to have! Thats very unique and the visual condition of the exterior of this car is impossible to argue with. I sold it to a rancher in the Nebraska Sandhills who used the motor for several more years to power an irrigation pump. Brings back good memories. for sale. auto parts 21; . You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. $25. for sale. Just like some of us like older cars that will spike through our vampire hearts lol, and just like some of us like to ride vehicles that only have 2 wheels. I had a cam from Ford in mine. for sale. The really big issue I had was starting it even after I had the 2.3 engine rebuilt on it with a Ranger head, and replaced the carb with a refurbished one. 45 years later, even though my brother has owned some nice cars, I still think his orange & white 4 speed Pinto was the coolest car he owned. Already well used and kind of a beater when I got it, gave me a couple of years and about 30k miles before the rust go so bad I was afraid some day Id hit a bump and fall through the floor. los angeles. Clean CA title in my name, current registration, No smog ever, no back fees. lima-findlay. Thanks to Pat L. for sending in this tip! no hidden. My cousin had one of these in this color, but I think it was a couple years newer. no favorites. Rare Vintage Pinto Recurve Bow in great condiction! Many hobby cars with carburetors have hard starting problems from not being driven everyday. Car is perfect, GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this low-mile 1980 Ford Pinto for your consideration. albuquerque for sale "ford pinto" - craigslist. People that are so critical of older cars might want to consider haunting a different type of website. post. The new owner never mentioned what he did to solve that issue. We lived an hour north of Detroit, and I only saw 1 other Pinto with that color combination. all los angeles. Complete Set of 1971-1978 Ford Pinto & Mercury Bobcat 13" Hubcaps For. It was mostly an orange interior. Thanks for finding this Scotty. eugene. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: a portion of the grille that appears to be missing, Giant Drop-Top: 1969 Mercury Marquis Convertible. for sale. Complete Set of 1971-1978 Ford Pinto & Mercury Bobcat 13" Hubcaps For $45 (cnj > phillipsburg) bild 92.4mi dlj den hr annonsen terstll terstll den hr annonsen $65 The early Pintos with the small bumpers sure looked better than the later cars. $65. It is a 2.3 turbo fuel injection 5 speed manual with a limited slip rea, 1974 Pinto Station Wagon This is a great classic car with low millage with a rebuild engine. We all know the reputation these have, yet some of us like these. This a neat little car that runs and drives well. My first brand new car at 25 years old. modesto for sale "pinto" - craigslist. I dont even want to hear about how much of a death trap this is lol, so is my Harley. modesto. 1971 427ci open chamber L88 with 12.5 compression, 2.0L 1993CC 122Cu. post. Only comfortable position in it was with the passenger seat back tilted forward and lay on the back of it. for sale. Original, unmolested, rust free Southern car. rear impact..A bolt protruding + facing fuel tank would peirce gas tank + result in fire.. ford recalled to install plastic protective plate.. The seller says that it was put into dry Southern California storage in 1980 and just taken out and refreshed recently. eugene for sale "1971" - craigslist. account. I expected to see an automatic on the hump there rather than a stick shift, very cool. for sale. modesto. Piece of mind might be served on this car considering as many folks that are driving around with their nose in a phone. account. for sale. account. , 1974-78 Mustang II 1971-80 Deluxe Ford Pinto Black Center Console, 1978 Ford Pinto / Bobcat : factory OEM shop manual, Pinto / Bobcat : electrical and vacuum troubleshooting Ford manual, 1979 Pinto / Bobcat : electrical and vacuum troubleshooting, 1976 Pinto / Bobcat : electrical troubleshooting Ford / Mercury manual. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? refresh results with search filters open search menu. 1971 1980 ford pinto. 4/automatic road ready Antique 1972 Aurora Ford Pinto Dragster Imposter, Ford Pinto Mercury Bobcat 1971-80 Chilton's Repair And Tune-Up Guide, ISO female hedgehog pinto (multicolored) or platinum (white but not albino), Two Breyers - Pinto Pony Foal 773 & Aristocrat Champion Hackney 496, EARLY FORD 2.3 PINTO Block, crank, starters & waterpumps, Complete Set of 1971-1978 Ford Pinto & Mercury Bobcat 13" Hubcaps For, Mario De Pinto MDP Womens Black Wool Coat Trench Size L/XL Lookslike n, Classic 1975 Ford Pinto Runabout Hatchback, Nigerian dwarf goat kids, raised organically, WEATHERSTRIP - General Motors ~ AMC ~ Ford ~ Mopar, Over 10-12 Boxes of Can Foods (keep for emergency), Ford 2 Liter Oil Pan Gasket Set (2000 cc), Fun Half Lease attn: SUNY Oswego equestrians, WEATHERSTRIP - Protect your AMC .. Ford .. GM .. Mopar, Surfboard 9'7" Josh Martin Chambered Balsa, Hot Wheels, Matchbox and otherVintage Car Collection, WEATHERSTRIP for Your Vehicle (Classic / Muscle), Homebred shrimp, fish, and aquarium plants, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 ford truck parts, AMC Ford General Motors Mopar WEATHERSTRIPPING, Attention future landscapers! auto . If I were in the southwest already, with my legal issues behind me, I wouldnt mind having this as a daily driver. The Ford Pinto is a subcompact car that was manufactured and marketed by Ford Motor Company in North America from the, 1973 Ford Pinto Squire Wagon 4 Cylinder Engine 3-Speed Cruise-O-Matic Automatic Transmission Copper Exterior with Faux Wood Paneling over Tan Interior Air Conditioning Believed to be a One Own, 1975 Ford Pinto Station Wagon - 4 cylinder / 4 speed manual transmission. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. model name / number: pinto. san antonio. Instead of telling about the condition of the car, the seller instead repeats the over-the-top verbiage from the sales brochure. Description of 1971 Ford Pinto 289 v8. I had the 78 Bobcat featured here once. post. It was so strong it would break motor mounts, Had to chain it down and hit a bad as lick. los angeles for sale "ford pinto" - craigslist. Motor Leaks Coolant. Its kinda cool but for $10k I can think of a LOT of things Id rather drop a stack like that on!! At least there are pics. I enjoy seeing basic, simple, throw-away cars which have survived; this one fits the bill. This final production year Ford hatchback is powered by a 2.3L inline-4 motor that routes power to the. That might be a 2021 sticker. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Loved that car! 1971 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977. Ive owned a few carbureted cars over the years. $450 for the green 71, $550 is for the white 80. Amazing the CHOICES on even Fords least expensive car back then today i bet u cant get an orange interior even on a GT-40, let alone anything else except maybe Rolls Royce. minneapolis for sale "1971" - craigslist. new york. Worldwide Shipping WEATHERSTRIP - Protect your AMC ~ Ford ~ GM ~ Mopar minneapolis. drive: 4wd A/c car, hard to find like this, 1978 Ford Pinto Station WagonRUST FREE CALIFORNIA PINTO!51,000 Original MilesRare Code 7W Medium Jade PaintColor Code 7W Medium Jade Paint over an Immaculate Teal Interior. Rebuilt motor, new suspension, brakes, control arm, This 1978 Ford Pinto was sold new at Phillips Motor Company in Carthage North Carolina. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. 1971 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977, PINTO PONY Classic 76 Bicentennial Ford Pinto Pony Standard RWD 4 CYL. Surprised the dash pad isnt orange. hide. You cant get 71 pistons and rods, they are all 72 model. new york. Added a stereo with 4 triaxial speakers and a 500 watt amp. The other carb cars worked fine for the most part. Use ethanol free if you can get it. I have two pintos for sale I don't have a title for either. Ford Inline Four Cy, If you're here, then you know.This car is for you. You see cars from the 1950s that had steering columns that would spike through your heart if you rear end someone, yet people dont make these negative comments on them every time one is posted. auto parts 12; farm . That is interesting 1-Mac. for sale. Canton. account. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. odometer: 92000 transmission: manual sacramento for sale "ford pinto" - craigslist. Solid Body. Give me the regular factory wheel covers every time, but thats just me. Comes with Factory Air. Also Ford made a hot cam sufix (BB) that was supposed to run with the Cosworth Vega but never use it, but was available thru Ford Parts. no favorites. Nul LOKALE resultater fundet. Interesting color combo. for sale. Thankfully, this car has a 4-speed manual transmission rather than an automatic. $25. Runs and drives great. Or subscribe without commenting. Florida Car.$6500 OBOCall Lou at 313 882 6017No Texts, Please CallIf this listing is up, it is still available. los angeles for sale "pinto" - craigslist. These are the 10 best classic cars you can purchase for under $15,000. all. The seats have a nice fabric insert which would be more comfortable in either hot or cold weather than all vinyl for sure. 71 2.0s had 101 hp. refresh results with search filters open search menu. 1971 Ford Pinto. all minneapolis. It was totaled in an accident in 75. 2/5 . for sale. no hidden. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. I think I prefer the orange over avocado, but I would take either. It can be found here on craigslist in Simi Valley, California and the seller is asking a healthy $9,750 or best offer. The Craigslist ad is kind of humorous. new york classic cars for sale - craigslist. CL. Vi har opdaget, at JavaScript ikke er aktiveret i din browser. This 1976 Ford F-250 Custom is a regular-cab pickup finished in copper over brown vinyl upholstery and powered by a 360ci V8 linked to a four-speed manual transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and a Dana 60 locking rear axle. For me that is a fun part of the old car hobby. We bought a brand new 73 Pinto, just like this one, during the gas crisis. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home an, 1975 Ford Pinto V6, AT, PS PB A/C runs and drives great, new paint, interior tires. no favorites. The only real downside was in the transmission gear ratios it was after all designed as an economy car. Needs Head Gasket. post. The 1979 model year was the la, Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is proud to present this 1978 Ford Pinto. auto parts 45 . Ford Pinto Classic Cars for Sale Find new and used Ford Pinto Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you Distance Zip Code Make: Ford Model: Pinto Clear Filters Showing 1 - 19 of 19 results Featured Seller 3 17 1993 Cadillac De Ville Coupe 89,000 mi 8 Cylinder Blue $ 12,500 or $206 /mo Well, there is one thing wrong, there is a portion of the grille that appears to be missing, maybe from being in storage for so long something hit the grille and broke out those pieces. . Their lines are nice to look at. they will only be sold whole, I can't take or remove parts as they are complete cars with engines and transmissions, sorry. Exterior repainted to original Ford factory color, new woodgrain, all brightwork polished. no favorites. Do you have a classic or specialty vehicle that you want to sell? lima-findlay. Dalton Gardens idaho $325 1971 Oldsmobile Delta 88 1971 Ford LTD Coupe Mint All Original No Issues Beautiful Car $8,900 (South Ozone Park) . A fun car to drive, got great gas mileage. CL. for sale. Drive it home today. Other than a rust bucket (car was about 6 or 7 years old Iowa salted road winters), I think it was decent. The bowl seemed like it just wouldnt hold the fuel or? refresh results with search filters open search menu. Avoid scams, deal locally ! I had one carb rebuilt and one replaced. Johnny Lightning Spoilers 21 1971 Ford Pinto White Lightning. 1971 Ford pinto mild 289 with c4 trans 8 inch rear end with Detroit locker 4.56 gear has small nitrous kit line lock 6 Point cage 5 Point racing seat belts fuel sale and battery disconnect has centerline aluminum wheels with brand-new drag radials this is one nice looking car inside and out the body is . Nice example of a car that filled a needed nitch in the day. account. But, wow, this car looks like new other than the broken grille.