$500 cars for sale in fresno

I love this car and want to upgrade to a newer model. Used Cars. - We were introduced to Brian Sainz (Our Salesman) and began to have a conversation about what we were looking for. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. WebHome > Used Cars For Sale near , CA. WebOwn a Car - Used Cars in Fresno - $500 Down Sales Events Enter to Win Gallons Free Gas Enter to Win ENGINE TURBO SUPERCHARGER TRANSMISSION TRANSFER CASE TOWING ASSISTANCE We are the only used car dealer offering a lifetime warranty on engine & transmission More Info Get Pre-Qualified Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service . (1 mi), Ceres, CA Christie Moore This spring i had to change the original starter. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in . Visalia, CA. This will last me many years, i don't plan on selling it until the wheels fall off which is never!! WebTo search used cars for sale with a down payment of less than $500, please select your state from below. This Accord LX '95 needs two motor mounts and a spark plug and $ 450 BEST DEAL #3 Green 99,890 SEE MORE INFO SEND INQUIRY Cars Under $500 Honda I would definitely ask for Chris if I go back. The buying process was quick and easy. Save Search. 70,000. There is a 2002 ES300 on YouTube as of about 3 years ago with 596k miles (highway) w. original engine & tranny. Cars; Kia; Sportage; Save Share 2 Photos 2009 Kia Sportage LX Sport Utility 4D. Ocala, FL. Find out what orlando customers with bad credit know. $4995 2002 Toyota RAV4. Search a variety of cars under $500. Gearbox. Search Millions Find Yours Welcome to Carsforsale.com WebTest drive Used Cars at home in Fresno, CA. These dealerships want these cars sold as quickly as possible to make room for newer models. Call 559-899-3711 Directions. Regular maintenance & new starter battery. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 106K Mi. Search from 4682 Used cars for sale, including a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport, and a 2017 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus ranging in price from $4,300 to $450,000. This Accord LX '95 needs two motor mounts and a spark plug and $ 450 BEST DEAL #3 Green 99,890 SEE MORE INFO SEND INQUIRY Cars Under $500 Honda Solid, reliable, comfy & the engine sound is incredible. about the auto financing options that are available to you from our dealership in WebCars Under $500 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2 Photos Used 1995 Honda Accord LX 951-292-2266 CLASSIC for sale by owner in Cathedral City, CA 92234 Honda under $500 located in CA 92234. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. WebTest drive Used Cars at home in Fresno, CA. Fresno, CA. x $4399 2009 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS. (1999 mi) We update our database regularly so you are sure to get the latest automobiles for sale. Petrol. Come find a great deal on used Cars in your area today! Home; Cars For Sale . Listed 14 days ago, Greenfield, IN $4495 2003 Toyota Camry LE. We partner with budget auto dealers throughout the US and Canada to offer online promotions of cars under $500 to buyers. instant cash offer or use it towards the purchase of a nicer, newer car! WebOwn a Car - Used Cars in Fresno - $500 Down Sales Events Enter to Win Gallons Free Gas Enter to Win ENGINE TURBO SUPERCHARGER TRANSMISSION TRANSFER CASE TOWING ASSISTANCE We are the only used car dealer offering a lifetime warranty on engine & transmission More Info Get Pre-Qualified Coming from out of state, I highly recommend this Dealership. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. I would have given a 5 star rating for the buying process based on only Chris, but the overall time was too long, but better than some previous experiences at other dealers. Menu (559) 245-5195 . WebUsed cars for sale in Fresno, CA under $3,000 Sort by Never miss a car! - WebThere are 54 cars in Fresno, CA for sale at low prices starting at $500 only. Good value it has met all my expectations and is a car that I would recommend to others and purchase again. $4500 2010 DODGE CHARGER. WebCheap Cars for Sale in Fresno, CA Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 57 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $3,000 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (8) Blue (8) Brown (4) Gold (2) Gray (7) Green (1) Red (3) Jacksonville, FL 5 years at freeclassifieds.com. Automatic. Had 317,000 miles. Fresno, CA. ONE OWNER 116K MILES $3,900 Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Brian asked all the right questions to get to know us and provide what we were looking for. Listed 23 days ago, Summerville, GA These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. 4-wheel drive. T 559 Motors 178 N. Abby St Fresno, CA 93701 (559) 245-5195 . Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. WebOwn A Car Fresno. Thanks to Brian and Colin for making our experience less anxious than your typical Car Dealership. The salesman and the entire crew are friendly and passionate, patiently outlining every detail while providing prompt service. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. 559 Motors 178 N. Abby St Fresno, CA 93701 (559) 245-5195 . I actually have 2 Durango's A 2002 5.9L FWD, and a 2003 4.7L 4WD, I love them both, although admittedly I drive the 2003 more often as it gets better milage with the 4.7L. WebCheap Cars for Sale in Fresno, CA Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 57 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $3,000 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (8) Blue (8) Brown (4) Gold (2) Gray (7) Green (1) Red (3) and any applicable fees. Home Inventory Search Inventory Search Cars Search Trucks ; Search SUVs Vehicles Under 20k Schedule Test Drive Trade Appraisal $500 DOWN SALES EVENTS. Listed 55 days ago, Riverdale, GA Fuel type. Listed 1 day ago, Rock Hill, SC WebUsed Cars for Sale Right Now Under $500 - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 1,000 Results Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. 2009. Start Here 3 MINUTE PROCESS Cars Under 500 Dollars Down is an industry leader in connecting car buyers with local low money down car dealers in their area. 2009. WebUsed cars for sale in Fresno, CA under $3,000 Sort by Never miss a car! Got 2008 uplander 8 years ago with 95,000 miles. Pinterest. Web3. Cars.com Privacy Statement. We want your vehicle! Search 27 listings to find the best deals. Web3. Engine. Whether you're purchasing online, picking out a car to come see in person, or just browsing, Very happy with the purchase. Visalia, CA. 500 Used cars for sale no credit check in Jacksonville. All rights reserved. a virtual appointment! Web*$500 in price refers to down payment specials for In House financing on approved credit. 106,633 miles. only thing wrong is the O2 sensors, and the paint but other than that its a great car! (90 mi). Search filters. Gearbox. Just a testiment to the build quality, Most reliable car i have ever owned, i regret spent lots of money for my previous ford mustang, perfect car for extreme bad weather condition. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Cars; Kia; Sportage; Save Share 2 Photos 2009 Kia Sportage LX Sport Utility 4D. I am very happy after buying my Infiniti G37 thank you Lee auto group and Max thank you I recommend going here thank you very much, Bought my 2002 Lexus ES300 from the original owner in April 2021 w 161k miles. WebBuy a car with 500 dollars down in Fresno and get an auto loan with $500 down at a single convenient Fresno California location. My prior car needed some work due to the door being dented In. Find thousands of quality cars under $500 dollars in your area. ${award} ${year}, 2008 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo w/2FL review, By Indiana Resident from Fort Wayne, Indiana, By Happy grampa from Vernon Hills, Illinois. It rides like new with new struts, everything still works. Fuel type. WebSearch over 113 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Ocala, FL. TrueCar has over 643,886 listings nationwide, updated daily. Z71 LS 1SE Crew Cab Short Box 2WD Automatic. Does struggle to change between 15 to 20 mph. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Petrol. Get pre-approved in seconds with our secure credit application. iSeeCars. Home Inventory Search Inventory Search Cars Search Trucks ; Search SUVs Vehicles Under 20k Schedule Test Drive Trade Appraisal $500 DOWN SALES EVENTS. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Petrol. (559) 899-3711 5788 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 Great A/C and heater. 500 Buy here pay here used car dealers in Orlando, Flo. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Replacement parts except the struts were replaced with GENCO. WebFind great deals at 559 Motors in Fresno, CA. Both Colin and Brian went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. WebFind thousands of quality cars under $500 dollars in your area. Cheap prices and $500 down can get you into a great car today. 500 Buy here pay here used car dealers in Orlando, Flo. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I never owned a Buick this car is unreal I prefer this car over my brand new 2019 something about a 99 Buick I cant describe it this car is ancient my young kids say but it is reliable unbreakable it feels American. WebJul 25, 2019 - Own A Car Fresno offers a wide selection of quality used cars if you are looking to save on your next car purchase without compromising on quality. If your looking for a hassle-free honest locally owned dealership this is for you. My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE Newly Listed Used 2009 Scion xD 5,000 197,290 miles See estimated payment GREAT WebSearch over 93 used Cars priced under $2,500.