Then they go through a series of interesting experiences, feel the sweetness of love and eventually become each others glory. If you all are watching this I dont mind joining you all. Shipping is fun but shouldnt be taken too seriously. Yang Yang and Dilraba's new drama are finalized, and the two studios jointly propose, hoping that fans will chase stars rationally 2023-03-04 03:54 HKT Recently, Di Lieba and Yang Yang's new drama "You Are My Glory" has a teaser to many netizens. Yes, that is the real voice of Dilraba. Logo Kolej Tingkatan 6 Tawau - JohnathonLopits2001. EP1: You Are My Glory - Watch HD Video Online - WeTV As usual Yang Yang is while Dilraba is still pretty. We believe that Yang Yangs attitude towards acting will be able to bring the audience a bright performance. Dilraba, also known as Dilireba, was supposed to be dating her co-star in the 2014 drama Swords of Legends, William Chan. Rumours That Dilireba And Yang Yang Are Dating Start Again After They , born 9 september 1991) is a chinese actor.he made his acting debut in the chinese television drama the dream of red mansions (2010). The exposer: Only People who doing bad things will do nightmares, how will I have nightmares. Netizens never heard of them having intimate interactions outside the play. Dilraba actually fits all of Yang Yangs criteria for choosing a girlfriend or wife perfectly. The pics sparked rumours that the co-stars are dating in real life and some fans felt that this was their way of hinting at their reel-to-real relationship. haha lolThey dont care whats real or not as long as they are obsessing over their most current CP they just speculate and speculate and try to make it seem like they are indeed true and real but in reality you just never know as promotions together are part of their job as well. Dating Sun Ning. In the tv series, yang yang played jia baoyu and li qin played xue baochai, who was originally a pair. My returned youth As for Sheng Zhuang, Im just devastated especially for the two kids. I like that theres scenes from college too. Its metaphorically saying to the audience, please anticipate watching this drama (Glory) where we will meet you (the audience) again. They are not puppet . So awful about Zhang Huang, her ex-husband, the two children and the woman/women? Her protective approach toward her parents demonstrates her preference for keeping her business and personal lives apart. International Fact Checking Network Daftar News Nasional Metropolitan Internasional Bisnis Makro Keuangan Properti Inspiratif Ekopol Bola Liga Inggris Liga Spanyol Bola Dunia Bola Indonesia Sport Raket Balap Arena Lifestyle Female Male Relationship Food Travel Komunitas Entertainment Gosip Music Film. He is obviously leading everyone including the viewers to believe he had something with dilraba. Their appearance was the best among the cast. What is the Net Worth of Kal Penn? @Phoenix woah! It mainly tells the story that the popular actress Qiao Jingjing and her former high school classmate Yu Tu unexpectedly reunited in the game. He is obviously leading everyone including the viewers to believe he had something with dilraba. From the quick watch, the translation is correct. Our Blooming Youth: Eps 9 & 10 Open Thread, Memories of the Alhambra: Ep 9 Rewatch on Sat Mar 4. dilraba dilmurat and yang yang drama#shorts#shortsfeed #dilrabadilmurat #dilirebadilraba dramadilraba dilmurat dramadilraba dilmurat drama listdilraba dilm. Dilraba, I cant say for sure. Each thinking the other is fake and their cp is the real one. She then starred in the wuxia romance drama The Flame's Daughter alongside Vic Chou. I had missed this post completely as I was traveling at that time Bonus points to YangYang for coming out swinging and defending his make up artist against nit-picky fan girls. Omg.. Their cooperation definitely brings a big hit! You Are My Glory: Yang Yang and Dilraba - Bitches Over Dramas It does not store any personal data. Please google on your own the latest news about her. Leo is safest guy to compliment since they think of each other as bro-sis. Besides Dilraba Dilmurat, these Chinese actresses have not been cast in a drama for many months. Ive missed reading your posts and everyones comments so much Im relocating in the middle of this pandemic and things are super chaotic. I think appearing in the same place is a better indicator but idk. Cara Mengirim Doa untuk Orang yang Sudah Meninggal Same goes for DD. Dilrabas clothing choice refutes pregnancy claims. I think she seems to have unusual eyes because she is an ethnic minority. And she described Wu Lei also as the most caring and thoughtful guy she worked with. He is mature, very caring guy who always makes sure the girl is safe and protected. I wish some of the writing was translated like the graphics next to the characters when they are first introduced and the phone and game messages. In the tv series, yang yang played jia baoyu and li qin played xue baochai, who was originally a pair. I may just join you. Sometime TVB Actor Carlos Koo Used To Live In Apartment Where Abby Choi's Body Was Found; Has Been Having Nightmares Since News Broke, Gallen Lo, 60, Spotted With Awkward Combover At Event In China, Aaron Kwoks Wife Moka Fang Left Extremely Devastated By Good Friend Abby Chois Grisly Murder Heres What She Said In Her Heartbreaking Tribute. And that could very well turn into a reality, at least that's what netizens think, after Yang Yang and Dilireba both posted similar pics on their respective Weibo accounts last week. Both of them have played a lot of sweet pet dramas. , All the best on the move and dont worry Ill keep you updated with this drama especially because its our Yang Yang. They both have to keep many things secret, even from other friends and family. Fans and tabloids, meanwhile, are keeping a close check on the Swords of Legends actress. As reported on Sina, the news was revealed at the press conference of the said project, which was held recently and attended . Dilraba Dilmurat and Yang Yang Test Waters for Romance? Who is Xu Kais Girlfriend? Her features are very bright and three-dimensional, especially the high nose and deep eyes are very recognizable. Everywhere they go is screaming. You gave up the high salary [that you couldve got] abroad Howdy! Qiao Xins family is also very rich, netizens had also flirted her shooting is just a hobby of her. While they are so in denial n upset at Johnny n DD who are very obviously connected whether cp or just flirty Fans are acting like domineering mothers in most Chinese drama !!! Bitch Talk: What Are We Watching in March 2023? They were dubbed? 1. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You are my glory (chinese: Their appearance was the best among the cast. He is in the transition period. In 2019, Yang Yang had rumors of dating actress Qiao Xin. They also took intimate photos during traveling to Xishuang Banna in Sep 2019. Its here finally! Yang Yang Subjected to a Blind Item About a Top Star Who Dated His Fan Is it true that she has a ten-year relationship with Wu Yichen? I just knew the news about Zheng. Whatcha Cooking for Meatless Friday, Mar 3? 1. Thanks @nrllee. Nooooo. Whats Yang Yang And Zhao Lusis Relationship? . . He had broken up with a wealthy female celebrity since he suspects that her team was the one who exposed their relationship online. Five famous Chinese actresses of Xinjiang heritage: from Dilraba It is obvious that they are very much looking forward to Dilraba and Yang Yang together with the sweet drama. You are my glory (chinese: , born 9 september 1991) is a chinese actor.he made his acting debut in the chinese television drama the dream of red mansions (2010). @Janey- A poster at another forum said that the trailer was not dubbed. I hope I can get to watch this with the BoD. I saw the article early this week on NYT about Ms Zheng. This piece of news received the ire of Yang Mi's fans and have accused Dilraba Dilmurat of being a "white-eyed wolf" (in Chinese slang it means ungrateful) since Yang Mi served as Dilraba Dilmurat's mentor and good friend. Please inform us here ok? Dating rumors With Bai Lu is more famous. The paparazzi broke the news that Yang Yang and Zhao Lusi were in love I remember my friend watched that one w that really tall and pretty good looking guy as well and I guess people are still shipping them its like every time a series is finished, she will immediately be shipped w them same as YAMG. Yang yang and li qin met in 2010 when they were shooting "the story of the stone". Who is Xu Kais Girlfriend? However, such sparks need time to die down. The reason? Your focus and professionalism He made his acting debut in the Chinese television drama The Dream of Red Mansions (2010). I dont like Dilraba but I can ignore her and focus on Yang Yang So Im in for this one, of course And yes, @Fern, @agdr03 and I will be happy to share . Yang Yang, Dilraba only have sweet interactions in the drama. The stars recent social updates which had similar backgrounds fueled rumors that they might be dating for real! They even didnt follow each other on Weibo earlier. Reading the news and the leaked phone conversation on ZH really saddened me, the poor innocent children. For You . Yeah @agdr @Phoenix, the kind of guy we can root for! Read more. Did He get Married? Then Yang Yangs agent Jia Shikai issued a Weibo to deny it: these are unwarranted disinformation rumors, no referring name.