"adscheduleid": "YCJNo9qr", A driver whose truck was allegedly involved in a deadly train crash in eastern Taiwan has issued a tearful apology, saying he is "deeply remorseful." Authorities are investigating a crane truck. Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis is heading to the scene of the collision, his office confirmed to CNN Wednesday. Kantouris reported from Thessaloniki, Greece. Belarus jails Nobel winner Bialiatski for 10 years; EU, US protest, Greece train crash: families of victims grieve as protests grow, Reporting by Renee Maltezou, Michele Kambas and Lefteris Papadimas; Editing by Frank Jack Daniel, Exclusive: Russia set to mothball damaged Nord Stream gas pipelines - sources, UK says Ukraine forces under increasingly severe pressure defending Bakhmut, Death toll in strike on Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia rises to 11 - officials, Germany asks Switzerland to sell mothballed Leopard 2 tanks, UN nuclear watchdog chief cites 'great expectation' in talks with Iran, Turkey's earthquake death toll rose to 45,968 -interior minister, Peruvian communities to resume blockade of crucial "mining corridor", Turkey's pro-Kurdish party calls for opposition unity after split, Hong Kong women's rights protest cancelled after police cite risk of violence, Exclusive news, data and analytics for financial market professionals. armed forces vacation club for veterans 082 825 4557; welsh keith brymer jones wife zapperstore.xyz@gmail.com "always":"never"}})},getChapters:()=>o.getChapters(),getCurrentChapter:()=>o.getCurrentChapter(),setChapter:e=>o.setChapter(e)})}Object.assign(P.prototype,{on(e,t,n){return v.on.call(this,e,t,n)},once(e,t,n){return v.IH.call(this,e,t,n)},off(e,t,n){return v.S1.call(this,e,t,n)},trigger(e,t){return(t=w.ZP.isObject(t)?Object.assign({},t):{}).type=e,h.Z.debug?v.X$.call(this,e,t):v.wj.call(this,e,t)},getPlugin(e){return this.plugins[e]},addPlugin(e,t){this.plugins[e]=t,this.on("ready",t.addToPlayer),t.resize&&this.on("resize",t.resizeHandler)},registerPlugin(e,t,n){(0,u.f)(e,t,n)},getAdBlock:()=>!1,playAd(e){},pauseAd(e){},skipAd(){}}),n.p=(0,o.loadFrom)();const x=e=>{for(let t=0;tparseFloat(n[1]))},l=function(){return s()}},6234:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{B:()=>o,F:()=>r});const r=12,i=()=>{try{const e=window.crypto||window.msCrypto;if(null!=e&&e.getRandomValues)return e.getRandomValues(new Uint32Array(1))[0].toString(36)}catch(e){}return Math.random().toString(36).slice(2,9)},o=e=>{let t="";for(;t.length{"use strict";n.d(t,{U:()=>r,W:()=>i});const r=window.requestAnimationFrame||(e=>setTimeout(e,17)),i=window.cancelAnimationFrame||clearTimeout},676:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>c});var r=n(328),i=n(1643);const o={},s=e=>{const t=document.createElement("link");return t.type="text/css",t.rel="stylesheet",t.href=e,t},a=(e,t)=>{const n=document.createElement("script");return n.type="text/javascript",n.charset="utf-8",n.async=!0,n.timeout=t||45e3,n.src=e,n},l=function(e,t,n){const r=this;let l=0;const c=e=>{l=2,r.trigger(i.pn,e).off()},u=e=>{l=3,r.trigger(i.xQ,e).off()};this.getStatus=function(){return l},this.load=function(){let r=o[e];return 0!==l||(r&&r.then(u).catch(c),l=1,r=new Promise(((r,i)=>{const o=(t?s:a)(e,n);let l;const d=function(){o.onerror=o.onload=null,clearTimeout(l)},p=function(e){d(),c(e),i(e)};l=setTimeout((()=>{p(new Error(`Network timeout ${e}`))}),45e3),o.onerror=function(){p(new Error(`Failed to load ${e}`))},o.onload=function(e){d(),u(e),r(e)};const h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||document.documentElement;h.insertBefore(o,h.firstChild)})),o[e]=r),r}};Object.assign(l.prototype,r.ZP);const c=l},2957:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{AO:()=>l,Dc:()=>a,O4:()=>p,U5:()=>d,WZ:()=>c,fy:()=>o,m9:()=>u,uA:()=>h,vk:()=>s,zz:()=>f});var r=n(6042);const i=window.parseFloat,o=e=>e.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,""),s=(e,t,n)=>{for(e=`${e}`,n=n||"0";e.length{const n=e.attributes;for(let e=0;e{if(!e||"rtmp"===e.substr(0,4))return"";const t=/[(,]format=(m3u8|mpd)-/i.exec(e);if(t)return t[1];const n=e.replace(/^.+?\.(\w+)(?:[;].*)?(?:[?#]. Firefighters and rescuers supported by two cranes, search through the wreckage after a trains collision in Tempe, about 376 kilometres (235 miles) north of Athens, near Larissa city, Greece, Thursday, March 2 . The remains were being returned to families in closed caskets following the identification of victims through next-of-kin DNA samples. . "advertising": { "===s[e]?a.pop():a.push(s[e]));return`${n}${i}/${a.join("/")}`},a=e=>{let t=null;try{t=(new window.DOMParser).parseFromString(e,"text/xml"),t.querySelector("parsererror")&&(t=null)}catch(e){}return t},l=e=>{if(void 0===e)return null;if("string"==typeof e&&e.length<6){const t=e.toLowerCase();if("true"===t)return!0;if("false"===t)return!1;if(!(0,i.i2)(Number(e))&&! Earlier on Thursday, government spokesman Giannis Oikonomou said "the station master had confessed to negligence" and that the train crash was caused by a human error. (0,r.r1)(c))continue;switch((0,r.r1)(c).toLowerCase()){case"content":if((0,i.Dc)(c,"duration")&&(t.duration=(0,i.m9)((0,i.Dc)(c,"duration"))),(0,i.Dc)(c,"url")){t.sources||(t.sources=[]);const e={file:(0,i.Dc)(c,"url"),type:(0,i.Dc)(c,"type"),width:(0,i.Dc)(c,"width"),label:(0,i.Dc)(c,"label")},n=o(c);n.length&&(e.mediaTypes=n),t.sources.push(e)}(0,r.my)(c)>0&&(t=a(c,t));break;case"title":t.title=(0,r.dZ)(c);break;case"description":t.description=(0,r.dZ)(c);break;case"guid":t.mediaid=(0,r.dZ)(c);break;case"thumbnail":t.image||(t.image=(0,i.Dc)(c,"url"));break;case"group":a(c,t);break;case"subtitle":{const e={file:(0,i.Dc)(c,"url"),kind:"captions"};(0,i.Dc)(c,"lang").length>0&&(e.label=s((0,i.Dc)(c,"lang"))),n.push(e);break}}}}t.tracks||(t.tracks=[]);for(let e=0;e{if(t){e[t.client||v(n)]=t,delete t.client}},w=e=>{const t=Object.assign({},e.plugins),n=(0,c.Z)(e.edition);if(n("ads")){const n=Object.assign({},e.advertising),r=n.client;if(r){t[v(r)||r]=n,delete n.client}n.bids&&b(t,n.bids,"bidding")}if(n("jwpsrv")){let n=e.analytics;n!==Object(n)&&(n={}),b(t,n,"jwpsrv")}return b(t,e.ga,"gapro"),t},k=function(e,t){let c=(0,r.ZP)(e,t);const p=c.key||a.default.key,v=new l.ZP(p),b=v.edition();if("free"===v.edition()&&(c=Object.assign({skin:{active:"#ff0046",timeslider:{progress:"none"}},logo:{position:"control-bar",file:h()}},r.ke,(0,o.ei)(c,["analytics","aspectratio","base","file","height","playlist","sources","timeSlider","width"]))),c.key=p,c.edition=b,c.error=v.error(),c.generateSEOMetadata=c.generateSEOMetadata||!1,"unlimited"===b){const e=(0,i.getScriptPath)("jwplayer.js");if(!e)throw new Error("Error setting up player: Could not locate jwplayer.js script tag");n.p=e}var k,j,C;if(c.related=y(c),c.ab&&(c.ab=(e=>{let t=e.ab;return t.clone&&(t=t.clone()),Object.keys(t.tests).forEach((n=>{t.tests[n].forEach((t=>{t.addConfig&&t.addConfig(e,t.selection)}))})),t})(c)),c.plugins=w(c),k=c.playlist,(0,o.HD)(k)&&k.indexOf(u)>-1&&(c.playlist=((e,t)=>{var n;const r=null==e||null==e.querySelector||null==(n=e.querySelector("title"))?void 0:n.textContent,i=d(e,'meta[property="og:title"]');let o=encodeURIComponent(i||r||"");const s=d(e,'meta[property="og:description"]')||d(e,'meta[name="description"]');return s&&(o+=`&page_description=${encodeURIComponent(s)}`),t.replace(u,o)})(document,c.playlist),c.contextual=!0),(0,s.isFileProtocol)()){const{playlist:e,related:t}=c;g(e)&&(c.playlist=m(e)),t&&g(t.file)&&(t.file=m(t.file))}return c.__abSendDomainToFeeds&&(C=c.playlist,/\.jwplatform.com|\.jwplayer.com/.test(C))&&(c.playlist=(j=c.playlist)+`${-1!==j.indexOf("?")?"&":"? "stretching": "uniform", (_.test(e)||"object"==typeof e);class F extends o.ZP{constructor(e,t){super();const n=! Authorities are investigating the circumstances under which two trains moving in opposite directions happened to be on the same track for many kilometers, according to government spokesman Ioannis Oikonomou. On Tuesday evening, a passenger train with more than 350 people on board collided head-on with a freight train near the city of Larissa, some 220 miles north of the capital Athens. Memorial honors those who died in deadly train crash !e&&("landscape-primary"===e.type||"landscape-secondary"===e.type)||90===window.orientation||-90===window.orientation},I=e=>(e=>{const t=document.createElement("textarea");return t.innerHTML=e,t.value})(e).replace(/&|<|>|"|''/gm,(function(e){return`&#${e.charCodeAt(0)};`})).replace(/<(\/?)(b|strong|i|em|p|br|ul|ol|li|h. (r(/chrome\/[123456789]/i)&&!r(/chrome\/18/i)&&!o())&&v();v.mock_=null;const w=()=>y()||v()||r(/Windows Phone/i),k=function(){if("boolean"==typeof k.mock_)return k.mock_;try{return window.self!==window.top}catch(e){return!0}};k.mock_=null;const j=()=>!1,C=()=>0},8381:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{$W:()=>a,Mf:()=>c,T2:()=>u,_b:()=>l});var r=n(8518),i=n(2557),o=n(4446);const s=e=>t=>0===t.indexOf(e),a=function(e,t){const n=[];if(!e||!e.timestamps||!e.timestamps.length)return n;const i=e.timestamps.sort(((e,t)=>e.begin-t.begin));return i.forEach(((o,a)=>{const l=((e,t="en")=>{let n=(0,r.G3)();const i=Object.keys(e.title),o=i[0];for(;!e.title[n];){const e=i.find(s(n));if(e){n=e;break}const t=n.lastIndexOf("-");if(t<=0){n=null;break}n=n.slice(0,t)}return n||(i.indexOf(t)>=0?t:o)})(o,e.defaultLanguage),c=o.title[l],u=o.time,d=o.image;let p=t;a+1(0,s.hj)(e)&&e>=.25&&e<=4)).map((e=>Math.round(100*e)/100)),e.indexOf(1)<0&&e.push(1),e.sort(),y.playbackRateControls=!0,y.playbackRates=e}(!y.playbackRateControls||y.playbackRates.indexOf(y.defaultPlaybackRate)<0)&&(y.defaultPlaybackRate=1),y.playbackRate=y.defaultPlaybackRate,y.aspectratio||delete y.aspectratio;const k=y.playlist;if(k)Array.isArray(k.playlist)&&(y.feedData=k,y.playlist=k.playlist);else{const e=(0,s.ei)(y,["title","description","type","mediaid","image","images","file","sources","tracks","preload","duration","chapters"]);y.playlist=[e]}y.qualityLabels=y.qualityLabels||y.hlslabels,delete y.duration;let j=y.liveTimeout;null!==j&&((0,s.qh)(j)?0!==j&&(j=Math.max(30,j)):j=null,y.liveTimeout=j);const C=parseFloat(y.bandwidthEstimate),P=parseFloat(y.bitrateSelection);return y.bandwidthEstimate=(0,s.qh)(C)?C:function(e){const t=parseFloat(e);return(0,s.qh)(t)?Math.max(t,1):u.bandwidthEstimate}(y.defaultBandwidthEstimate),y.bitrateSelection=(0,s.qh)(P)?P:u.bitrateSelection,y.liveSyncDuration=d(y.liveSyncDuration),y.backgroundLoading=(0,s.jn)(y.backgroundLoading)?y.backgroundLoading:a.Features.backgroundLoading,y}},2894:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Ep:()=>o,Jt:()=>s,Tr:()=>i,Zq:()=>a});var r=n(4446);const i={},o=function(e,t){return()=>{throw new r.rG(r.pJ,e,t)}},s=function(e,t){return()=>{throw new r.rG(null,e,t)}},a=function(){return n.e(681).then(function(e){return n(9659).default}.bind(null,n)).catch(o(r.fU+101))}},623:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>ne,c2:()=>ee});var r=n(9128),i=n(2445),o=n(2894),s=n(393),a=n(8320),l=n(2963),c=n(670),u=n(4601),d=n(4446),p=n(8348);let h=null;const f=function(){const e=window.IntersectionObserverEntry;return!e||!