Steve Kirsch - Wikipedia The other theory is that hospitals get overwhelmed when covid cases get high. Jarkiholi interfering with affairs in constituencies, allege BJP leaders, Tracking down the lady who gave Meow Meow to Mumbai, Drug regulator calls for cancelling licence of Noida-based firm linked to Uzbek deaths, Guest Column: Natural intelligence, not AI, elevates the game of our life, Neiphiu Rio to meet BJP central leaders, discuss Nagaland govt formation, Delhi: 0.9 million children get MR jabs, drive extended by two weeks, Govt plans to double down on rice, millet stocking amid heat threat to wheat yield, Manish Sisodia confronted with former secretary in Delhi excise probe, Govt not in 'crazy rush' to sell everything: FM Sitharaman, Weekly Horoscope Pisces, March 5- 11, 2023: Enjoy your love life, Pick a topic of your interest and subscribe. Here are heart disease deaths from California on the left and New York on the right: Covid deaths in CA and NY have the same pattern. Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) / Twitter In his three-minute presentation, Kirsch based his claim that heart attacks occur 71 times more often following COVID-19 . Steve said he wouldnt debate unless he could pick the judges, and he nominated 2 judges that already agreed with him. This post is mostly a bunch of boring graphs explaining why thats not possible. It's part of a pattern of recent behavior that has cost Kirsch much of his institutional support and, he claims, his role at two of his latest tech start-ups. He just made a list of 70 other questions and said I need to answer those before hell take me seriously. The only major source of excess deaths thats unrelated is fentanyl overdoses. Whats going on there? You may opt-out by. 225Steve Kirsch114,000 . If the vaccines are toxic, what is Kirschs solution to the pandemic? Fmr. Dem megadonor claims COVID vax killed 'hundreds of thousands of Vaccines are the leading causes of coincidences it seems. We didnt come up with better mouse technology than Microsoft did. Steve Kirsch a mega donor for the Democratic Party Who has donated over $20 million to the Democrats will not give the Democrats one more penny. Steve offered a million dollars to prove that there had been less than 500 vaccine deaths in the US. Silver medalists spend the rest of their lives consumed by guilt that they didnt win. Steve argues for 150,000 vaccine deaths in the US. He says that Facebook took down one of his posts announcing his appearance on 60 Minutes. Its not a perfect argument covid doesnt swim from country to country, it comes in on airplanes. One of those telemedicine doctors is Syed Haider, MBBS, who uses a Texas telephone number but says he is currently located in North Carolina. Executive summary Consider the following 3 figures from Wilson Sy's summary paper, The cure is the disease: Australia's iatrogenic pandemic: One famous scientist tried to take Steve up on his million dollar debate offer and Steve refused. "One important lesson of the COVID pandemic is that promoting something to treat the disease before we know whether it's safe and effective usually leads us down a false path. Kirsch, whose net worth totals about $230 million, was diagnosed with waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia in the past and has funded research for that rare blood cancer through other philanthropic efforts. This study raises more questions than it answers. It will be published in The Epoch Times later this week. Data does not show Covid-19 vaccines are linked to more heart attacks. Luckily, vaccine Spike is not the same as and behaves differently from virus Spike. First off, it has been tweaked: scientists added an extra bit of code to it so that it would contain two additional proline molecules, which freeze the spike protein in the shape it has before unlocking the door to our cells, so that our immune system would get trained to recognize the spike protein in its pre-breaking-and-entering look. Even prominent antivaxxer Steve Kirsch is healthy and well, despite being fully-vaccinated against COVID-19! A few days later, over 60 doctors wrote another letter saying: "We are concerned due to mounting data and. "The overwhelming scientific consensus still lies with a general lockdown," he claimed. And its going to be epic. "The L.A. Times did a piece, 60 Minutes followed, and now there's some attention," he told MedPage Today via email. Did the troponin levels still elevated at day four post-injection resolve completely? I know from a study of 177 people in Puerto Rico (97% of whom were vaccinated) ages 8 to 84, that 70% of those people, when screened for cardiac injury using an FDA-approved testing device (from Heart Care Corp), exhibited objective signs of cardiac injury. Steve Kirsch - COVID Vaccines & Infertility - The Covid Compendium He had already seen the efficacy and the practicality of using preexisting drugs and applying them toward other maladies, and so founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) the only organization in the world focused on finding the most promising drugs and treatments that, when given sufficiently early, can reduce hospitalization and death rates. This site requires JavaScript to run correctly. Kirsch believes that fluvoxamine will be a game changer: an inexpensive, easy-to-take pill with few side effects that has provenin a double It matters what a country does to control transmission inside the country, just as much as it matters controlling what comes in. There arent a bunch of vaccine deaths hidden in the excess deaths. They also have no excess deaths. Steve also asked Dr Angela Rasmussen if she would debate him for a million dollars. Scott Alexander writes about how some people get attracted to conspiracy theories because making discoveries is fun and its easier to make discoveries in a false belief system than in reality. All the sudden deaths started post-vaccine. It can lay low for decades and then wake up to cause painful inflammation. We had 150,000 excess deaths in 2020 that werent diagnosed as covid. "Steve Kirsch was extremely helpful early on in the pandemic, stepping up to fund early treatment trials when the US government would not fund such studies," Boulware told me in an email. They initially denied that covid is serious, changed opinions on masks, suppressed lab leak discussion, oversold the vaccines. And peninsulas, I guess. That indicated heart damage in over 20% of pilots screened (. Which is what Steve Kirsch did back in December 2020. Here are the first 25 countries: Most countries do not have a surge of deaths while people get vaccinated. Studying excess deaths is important, because the number of covid deaths doesnt line up with the number of excess deaths in America. Kirsch provided no evidence for his claim about the Covid vaccine being "the most dangerous vaccine." He went on to make several other unsubstantiated statements. There has been at least one case report of acute fluvoxamine toxicity and death. Australia got through the pandemic without any excess deaths: Deaths went down in 2020, went above the average trend a bit in November, then stayed roughly flat through 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,483 reports of death ( 0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. There might be risks beyond that, it might have taken out some 80-year-olds in nursing homes. Horrific high levels in hospitals, airplanes, radio and tv studios, highways and other major roads are reading much higher now than a year ago. Bret Weinstein | DarkHorse Podcast: How to save the world, in three For some reason, this reminds me of QAnon. To former President Obama, its $1 million to join him in a debate, for which Kirsch pre-emptively accuses Obama and his friends of being misinformation spreaders. CFR goes up because testing numbers stay constant, but the true numbers of cases go up. The double-blind randomized trial was done in 2021. Theyre caused by or related to covid. Its funny, Steve didnt respond to anything I wrote and Crawford said hes too busy to respond. The very thing his company was created to do: repurposing old drugs to find safe and effective COVID treatments. Please watch and tell your friends!". Steve Kirsch - The Burning Platform I think the fentanyl deaths are mostly an issue of the drugs being unpredictably strong, not so much deaths of despair. "It is a thousand times more. There are multiple studies showing the mRNA NLPs are still in various places in the body for up to 4 months after vaccination. In the next 3 months, while the elderly are being vaccinated, excess deaths were at 7.8%. I use quotes because it wouldnt be a 1 on 1 discussion with him, it would be a zoom call with me talking to Steve and 15 of his friends at the same time. Steve promised Dr Avi Bitterman $10,000 to hold a 1:1 debate. He has become the very thing he denounced in George W. Bush. I just received this note from John Lamb: Steve, I am a 66 yr old commercialaviator with no previous heart problems. In April 2020, Kirsch founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund research into off-label treatments for COVID-19 among drugs already having FDA approval for other diseases, donating $1 million himself and also fundraising from others. Opens in a new tab or window, Share on LinkedIn. We should study which vaccines are safest, whether teenage boys should get one shot or two, things like that. But it is a plausible argument it is easier for an island to control its border, so islands do have some advantages. I tried looking at other control group countries, to see if the numbers came out the same. So the excess death curve does not follow the number of vaccine doses delivered because of this (which is why it doesnt peak in April). Another anti-vaxxer (Igor Chudov) wrote to tell me that he likes getting followers and he likes making contributions. Entries for each day are listed alphabetically by surname. And, I guess, confirmation bias does the rest? Psychologically, Steve has to throw all of his energy at the vaccines being bad. So, what caused those extra 32,000 heart disease deaths? The timing. Mainly because friends and family had suffered. Since January it's gotten very busy, and I've been almost 100% COVID prevention and treatment," Haider said. Steve plays the same game of cherry-picking countries in some of his own writing (see page 23 of his document). Reviews of articles by: Steve Kirsch CLAIM REVIEWS The film "Died Suddenly" rehashes debunked claims and conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 vaccines CLAIM COVID-19 vaccines are linked to abnormal blood clotting, sudden deaths, world depopulation SOURCE: Richard Hirschman, Theresa Long, Steve Kirsch, Stew Peters Network Published: 29 Nov 2022 There were no excess deaths in Australia, or New Zealand, or Korea, or Norway. If they caused heart attacks, there would be a surge in heart disease deaths. Steve also challenged me to a debate. The standard term for this debate tactic is gish gallop, its a trick where you just throw out so much bullshit that your opponent doesnt have the time to respond to it all. Does COVID-19 Mess with the Immune System? In Denmark, excess deaths went down by 10%. Im not a published researcher, but Im pretty sure that cause comes before effect. What should not be up for debate is that calling fluvoxamine the fast, easy, safe, simple, low-cost solution to COVID that works 100% of the time that nobody wants to talk about after early trial results had come out is irresponsible and unwarranted. It literally takes just a few seconds a day to do. Steve says the vaccine mostly kills old people, and that is supported by the data. "Fluvoxamine is a highly effective anti-inflammatory treatment option which can dramatically lower hospitalization and fatality rates as well as lowering the risk of long-haul COVID and organ damage. As he became more vocally anti-vax, every science advisor stepped down from his early treatment fund. Anti-vax sites are interesting to people because theyre encouraged to do their own research. Or 1,000 people. The post read: "I will be featured on 60 Minutes this Sunday talking about fluvoxamine as an effective treatment for COVID-19 to prevent hospitalization and death. Professor Morris wrote an article that has two tables showing that the death rate after vaccination is not flat. "Pure charity, there really isn't a way to profit from this.". If it was due to COVID, it would have happened well before now. No booster. Kirsch once asked Jeffrey Morris, the director of biostatistics at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, to estimate how many deaths the COVID vaccines had caused. But as the public health crisis dragged on, Kirsch, whose credentials are in electrical engineering and computer science, started to become a misinformation superspreader, as MIT Tech Review reported. When we start talking about vaccine deaths, excluding islands makes no sense whatsoever. The next on the list, Camostat, has a good theory for why it might work. Here is the change log where you can see the change listed (see page 4): Here is what the policy was before the change. The mRNA vaccines might still end up as the first choice, they might be the safest, strongest measure against covid, the gold medal winner. Vaccines came out first. For his argument to be true, each of those fake covid deaths would need 5 fake covid hospitalizations recorded with it, to keep the 20% ratio constant.