This will be useful when I come to update these fixed stars posts. Jupiter just transited my ascendant, and is now about to run over my Pluto. Just sun and mercury in the nadir is not necessarily challenging it just means home life, family, roots play an important role. Could it be that my venus is in virgo, trine Lilith and Chiron in 7th in Taurus, but my DC is in Aries (have both signs intercepted in 7th). }. I have never studied these Stars in Astrology it is a fascinating addition and I hope to learn more. AC aries. Jamie, what about opposition to Sirius? Venus, in Capricorn in 9th, is conjunct mid-heaven, exactly quintile Neptune which is exactly on my descendant. For the Nodes with the fixed stars, you can combine the interpretation for Sun and Moon. Hello Astromanda,I have Saturn conjunct DC in Aries,Neptune conjunct IC in Capri,oppositing Cancer MC.Indeed I often attract satunian people or feel isolated in sociaty.By the way,how to understand the Neptune conjunct IC aspect?Am I deeply sensitive and fantastic?Is it a challenging matter in career? you mean to say sun conjunct sirius will favor a person in sex war and business and anything ruled by mars will be favored i have studied that after 30 people start to get great results from fixed stars which are on their sun and moon, still waiting for your response on my below comment. Sirius people are interested in investigating the histories that they cannot remember. It's intense! [2], Midheaven conjunct Sirius: High office under Government giving great profit and reputation. WANT TO LEARN ASTROLOGY? I am sure your access will be in this field and will come. ascendant, conjunct sirius The energy here acts on theinternal rather than the external. If linked to Pluto then even a genetic disorder. Since benefics usually work to reassert the power relations that already exist, Jupiter-Sirius people can find it easy to participate in liberal wound culture. The angularity: similarly to planets, the power of a star posited near an angle is highly strengthened. If Saturn be with the Moon, death by wild beasts or soldiers. This is a T-square but not a grand cross, as Venus is out of orb for the cross. [1], A splendid and illustrious life; glorious, mighty and commanding nature; fame, busy with many activities, bountiful resources, well known or feared in cities and regions. They push and can come off as aggressive at time to moon but moon respects their power and strength. to be honest , square for action so it does make rational sense. With you mercury Conjunct the communication must be involved in your case. the more planets conjunct an angle, there is more chance for prominence. People undergoing troubles in far distant places almost feel like family. [1], Pluto conjunct Sirius: Marilyn Monroe 020, Elizabeth II 021, Hugh Hefner 026, Jimmy Carter 029, Lorraine Warren 115, Linda Goodman 135, George H. W. Bush 140, Margaret Thatcher 141, Bob Dole 149 (and Venus), Che Guevara 218, North Node conjunct Sirius: Prince William of Cambridge 029, Priyanka Chopra 107 (and Mercury), Brad Pitt 225, Adolf Hitler 232, South Node conjunct Sirius: Woody Allen 001, Leonardo da Vinci 022, John F. Kennedy 141. Fixed star Sirius is of the nature of Jupiter and Mars (high ambition, pride, love of power, grandeur of view.) Shocking companions. Pluto transiting the descendant affects relationships, but also your physical appearance, your reputation and your home and family. It has the energy of the 10th archetype like that of Saturn. Reply. Conjunct the ASC is very much stronger and so they struggle to feel solid. The planet conjunct an angle is strong even if its not in a angular house, as long as It is close to the angle. Whether a planet fall close to the ascendant or midheaven pre or post rising/culmination, it is very important and to a lesser extent (but still significant) are planets that fall either side of the descednant and IC (ileum coli). Just a thought take it or leave it. what are your thoughts on Sirius being square the Moon? All of these were in conjunction to my Ascendant (16 Aries). If rising or culminating, kingly preferment. It is good for taking exams, tending to herbivorous animals and all types of industriousness. I am trying to understand my own ascendent configuration. Open expression especially emotions are no-no and when I was a kid, as an oldest child I have to live out the role model image for my younger siblings imposed upon me by my parents (both parents have Capricorn Moons). I thought I would answer Grail on Uranus conjunct the IC. The Uranus conjunct ascendant natal aspect suggests that you are prone to anxiety and nervousness. The planets influence varies depending on the angle its conjunct, how close it is located to the angle and whetherit is debilitated or strengthened based onthe zodiac sign. Intensity? It also shows that the mother played a dominant role (positive or negative) in the persons life. I was born into I think a lucky and wealthy family. One sees a larger family in humanity. Does the star affect these aspects as well? Thank you for this article! I have quite a lot of planets in angular houses (not necesserily conjunct angles). While (as Mr. Robert Brown, Jr, points out) the Sacred Books of Persia contain many praises for the star Tistrya or Tistar (Sirius), the chieftain of the East. Aries is a sign that's all about the self, and they're going to look for someone who is all about people other than themselves. Im generally sober with melancholic temperament, very serious outlook, practical, prudent, resourceful, determined but at the same time I lack confidence. Asc @ 9 libra + stellium 1stH. If you have moon in double aspect to your ascendant, it shows that safety and security play an important role in how you view life. He's caught up in this, obviously. In Egypt it was Sothis, and is depicted with Jupiter in the Dendera Zodiac, as Jupiter was conjunct Sirius during the solar eclipse of 51 BC, the day that Cleopatras father died. I was realy interested in the Dendereh Zodiac. Thanks for the suggestion. My North Node is there, squared by Saturn. Good god I have an insane few years ahead of me. I havent had an easy life necessarily, but since reaching adulthood I seem to succeed at my academic/career endeavors in ways that get me noticed. The planets here are expressed in an internalized and subjective manner as opposed to the MC where it is externalized. He or she was fanatical or obsessed. 2.5K views 11 months ago Having conjunctions with the luminaries (Sun and Moon) and the Ascendant/Descendant axis is one of the more common types of synastry aspects I see in deeply bonded. Sorry Angela, I dont use parans, only conjunctions by longitude appear relevant to me. Mercury-Sirius people are always trying to make sense of their histories and want to formulate or strategize a way out of their histories of oppression. Thank you! Its a story about exceptionalism. I have Sirius conjunct Descendant and identify as a Sirian. Fixed stars actually work on the 90 dial. It also gives danger of dog bites, and two examples of this effect will be found under Procyon. Shiny stars, passionate, harmful, rescuers. The name Sirius comes from Osiris, who replaced Anubis (another dog) as the god of the underworld. Saturn Conjunct Descendant Synastry - A Transformative Bond Chiron has to do with themes of wounding and healing, in this lifetime and past ones. She's most likely one of the newer starseeds that have shown up at this time. ascendant, conjunct sirius The Moon in here wants to be appreciated for its caring and care-taking abilities. Sun-Sirius people are interested in counter-culture. However, Sirius doesn't deal with real memory but fabricated memory. Most of life works really well, but my finances and career need work. Also, sometimes Saturn pluto is about delay, or a rocky difficult climb to get where you want to go that takes time and resources. Later in life there is a loneliness for family. It is as if they are born with a special understanding of this energy. AppLeo Well-known member Aug 12, 2017 #8 katydid said: Since the conjunction is on your Descendant, your rewards and honors won't come until you are in a solid partnership/relationship. As one of the most personal points in the natal chart, the ascendant is highly unique to you. What about chiron conjunct sirius? Hello! Planets conjunct Ascendant: Ascendant is the mask or the filter through which one sees the world, and it is also what is projected to the outside. Again im guessing this is because Neptune is stationary & strengthened in its own house, while closely aspecting an angle gives it the strong outlet. Often, these aspects manifest as having raw abilities from birth or a magnetic interest and passion that allows you to develop your intuition during your life. Which is the Dutch TV journal. Thanks! If rising or culminating, kingly preferment. ? Each of these planets connects our consciousness to the higher dimensions in their own unique way. So check to see if there is anything that needs fixing in this area. It could be that you are projecting your need for independence by choosing partners that reflect this attitude. I know my answer is a few years to late, but I just read, home, home, home all youve done was connected to home. Not having a Sirius conjunction does NOT screen you OUT for fame. It will bring them into a false memory world. King Stars | PDF | Horoscope | Divination - Scribd I have Venus tight conjunct (1degree) my IC. Theres so little online information about Sirius in the natal chart. With Uranus exactly on your angle (Ascendant), your actions and behavior are very independent and different from the crowd. Prosperity around middle age or through marriage or women. Michael Jordan, Albert Einstein, Fromental Halevy, Josef Mengele, Mark Wahlberg, Billy Joel. The seventh house is the house of one-on-one . Once I even saw my whole view in blue during the day, which now makes sense. [1], This point develops large family ties for these individuals. What I have noticed that Neptune in aspect to other planet, tends to add a filter of sacrifice, passiveness, selflessness. [1], This is not extremely difficult. Sensible, merciful and generally dont die a good death. Hi Raili, I have not studied Orcus. I wonder if theres anyone with Uranus conjunct the IC and how they feel this manifests in their life. I know a guy who has Chiron -2 degrees away for angle- and Mars -7 degrees away- in the 1st conj Asc plus Pluto in the 6th house -4 degrees away- and Uranus in 7th house -7 degrees again- in the 7th. Person mines the past for overlooked inspiration- for new and novel. It keeps them tied to the family circle, including all the relatives. So, how can I relate to Sirius conj my Jupiter in a different way? Im greatly interested about some background information of stars as Sirius, Pleiades, Ursa major how they came into being and they will eventually become in the end. The I.C/ nadir not only applies to ancestry matters but in applying fixed stars to a natal chart it also represents the end of the matter, end of life, life work we are remembered for. From early on, they may be original, independent thinkers, believers of personal freedom, etc., even if they were raised in an environment that does not value thesetraits. [3], Sirius (our English Sir is derived from this word) was, by the ancients, always associated with great heat. Consumption of oranges helps to balance the energy and oranges should be an important part of the diet. Worth keeping an eye on that transit. I guess the placement at the Nadir can be blamed for that, it remains rather hidden, and maybe the opposition influences things in that direction too. My moon/pluto conjunction trines it. Affinity: This chart will show your conjunctions indicating affinity. The more the rejection, the more the energy is projected through people that we attract into our lives. All memories are memory worlds. My venus is in 4th house in Gemini (Mercury in Cancer, Moon Scorpio), It is in conjunction to the IC at 10 (just like the north node now). My natal Cancer Uranus is 15 (9th); my Cancer MC is 18 (10th) The Uranus conjuncture with Sirius rings totally true for me all of it. I would advise the native be a freelancer. Thanks for this article. My mercury/uranus/neptune conjunction on the IC are exactly opposite to the Sirius/MC. Sirius people live in the inbetweens. Click here for info. In fact I really hate to be around people. With Mars conjunct MC is an indication of physical component in ones career. Canopus This area is also about the ego and so a planet conjunct the MC will try to express its energy in a conscious but egoistic manner. It is true that certain signs stand out more than others when it comes to intuition. People with intense relationships to Sirius often feel like theyre the dark sheep in the family. There would be a coldness towards the children with little or no emotional attachment. I am a librarian though, a very Mercury career I think. Think about how you present yourself to others, focus on . I was thinking if there is a t-square between Sun, Jupiter, and the North Node but some astrologers says major aspect configuration like that cannot be formed by non-bodied object like Node. An astrologer from Sweden who took my classes in the 1980s made an excellent observation regarding his natal Eris (7th House)-Mercury (1st House) opposition. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You do need a planetary conjunction to activate the energy of a star. Lately someone I saw only 4 times said to me at our goodbye: Ill see you at nieuwsuur. Thats why it creates alienationbecause alienation is an anachronism where fictional experiences become real. [1], George W. Bush 026, Frida Kahlo 034 (and Neptune), Leona Helmsley 053 (and Venus), Sylvester Stallone 055, James VI and I 115, Moon conjunct Sirius: Success in business, influential friends of opposite sex, favorable for the father, good health, beneficial changes in home or business. Luckily the turbulence has blown over now, but it was very difficult to deal with at the time. Ancestor problems show up in the form of coincidences and synchronicities. Planets conjunct the Imum Coeli (IC) or the Nadir: Imum Coeli is the 4th house cusp and in latin means the bottom of the sky. A planet located on an ascendant has a different kind of influence than a planet located on the descendant, because they have a different purpose. All this is from my own personal inspiration, and I discourage anyone from putting great weight into it. This may be more so if the person rejects the 7th house energy and less of an issue if the person embraces it. Again, it is important to remember that Sirius wants you to realign yourself with people. Hello Charot, with Neptune in MC first of all. Hi David. [2], Sirius marks immense creative talents in any field at all with only the warning that there may be more inner power than can be safely managed. Tejat Posterior marks the beginning of the 22nd mansion. Fixed stars and eclipses might be relevant to the Republican nomination. Neptune Opposition Ascendant in Transit or Solar Arc Just curious. Opposite the MC, will it affect my career or not at all? 4. The rest of my chart are 1st house Sun, 5th house Mars, 7th house Pluto, 10th house Jupiter, 12th house Saturn. I am glad that you were able to study and come with finding very similar to gauquelin and others who see the importance of angles. I look forward to any comments one can make. As a body, Osiris represents the social body of a cultural group. This is an American story. (curious because I have that aspect in addition to Sun conjunct Sirius). Yes, could be. Below, we will look at this synastry position's positive and negative aspects. I want to know if career is supposed to be hard or easy and is that a self destructive placement And you gave a great example of it with your Neptune squaring Moon/MC. Im really interested in your take of sun and saturn/pluto conjunct MC in libra. [1], Well connected, it promises fame, honors and riches. To alleviate this problem, these persons should chew celery before or after a meal as celery stimulates the digestive process. (Its a glass half empty, or half full? type of chart, and Im trying to figure out how to make positive use of it. Because Sirius people feel that they will never belong anywhere, they often feel like theyre stuck in a competitive environment in which everyone is always trying to prove how they stand out from the crowd. I have Moon conjunct M.C in Virgo [1 degree orb] Saturn is in detriment in Cancer and Saturn-Sirius issues are difficult since they result from geopolitical problems. When you have many planets around an angular houses or conjunct an angle, then there is an emphasis on a angular disposition, which means you have a strong need to express the energy of the planets that are conjunct the angles. In your case, leaving out the Saturn parallel Sun make leave out a big chunk of relevant information about your personality. I m virgo rising, and have pluto conjunct mars conjunct ac and moon conjunct mc in gemini. [7]. I have Sirius conjunct my MC, which is exactly trine to Jupiter in Pisces. Sirius is about creating memories that live in the future. Also, look for any trines or sextiles from any of your planets (Uranus, Pluto, Saturn, Chiron, Sun/Mercury) and as they may be the ones that give you support and a break. Is it true that duality can o only be exp experienced on earth?? What would Work is conjunct North Node mean? The DC can also be seen as you inner man (for a woman) or inner woman (for a man), or what you ideally want in a partner, if not exactly what you get in a partner. Prosperity in old age or through savings, investments or pensions, death will be famous and known to all. Planets That Conjunct the Ascendent - My Christian Psychic Credit goes to him, Rose, Also, please check what kind of aspects these planets make as this wo, Interesting article- I have Pluto conjunct the Ascendant and have always be, Hi there, I started learning about Astrology and Astronomy as a Hobby but n, I have the same natal chart (dob) as David Bowie for planets, signs & N, Hi I was hoping to get some insight on my yod I'm a bit confused on what it, Hi! Sun conjunct Algol: Don't Lose Your Head - Kelly Surtees Astrology The suggested orb of 240 is being generous. I naturally have access to a lot of energy, at times it can feel volcanic. I have zero planets in water signs (if you exclude south node, anti-vertex and ceres that is), but Im nothing like the description astrologers always put of someone lacking water signs. Mercury-Sirius people often experience marginalization through labor. The luck in this mansion is said to vary because of the conflict of the elements involved. It may affect you more consciously or be perceived by you on a more conscious level than the rest of your family. My venus is in 4th house in Gemini (Mercur, I have a perfect yod with Neptune in Libra, Pluto in Leo and the North Node, Hi. Mercury is the ability to extract labor and Jupiter is the concealment of labor through technology. It is very good for gardening and widows. Wow, when good transits go bad, christ. This would be one more explanation of how astrology works through the Stars and Planets, but not Signs and Houses. It is a jolt to his reasoning until he really starts to think about their concepts. A person who has Mars conjunct descendant needs to make place for this energy and express passion in how they interact with others, otherwise they make attract angry people with negative characteristics of Mars into their life. He showed the Mars was found significantly more in sectors around the angles in eminent athletes, and likewise Moon was found around the angles for writers, etc. I also have Jupiter at 16 of Capricorn in my 10th house, conjunct to my MC within 2 orbs. With the great changes on earth occurring, beings from across the universe are coming to watch or participate in earth's ascension. And indeed, things usually work out in your favor. You have the power (pluto on asc) and you can do it. Ok! Jupiter is highly relevant-she was a very skilled politician-an optimist and survivor, with a flair for oratory and drama, generous, and for a long time, very very lucky. Also mars in capricorn exactly on nadir. This interpretation of Uranus in aspect to the Descendant embraces a loose brainstorm-style of writing to explore astrological themes. Lou, I dont think having Uranus conj Ascendnant is the main reason that you are attracting partners that are unstable, unless your Uranus is aspecting Venus. Maybe there is no family issues but instead in your latter years you get involved with some kind of healing field of work in which you have an opportunity to be well known for either among your family or community, or status. The whole Paran 45 degree aspect has my brain in a actual uproar. Jupiter Uranus conjunction can bring sudden luck especially with regards to family, home, real estate. Indicators of Psychic Ability in Your Natal Chart. - Gigi Young Freedom, lived in many many places dont take kindly to orders. However, Sirius isnt really about perpetual alienation. Sun and Jupiter were in tightly conjunction to the angle but also in a tight square to one another, then I have North Node at 17 and Chiron at 10 Libra, these conjunct my Descendant. If a planet is trine or square MC with a tight orb, then the energy of that planet seeks a public expression, probably through your career. Spark your imagination when thinking about natal, transit, solar return, or progression meanings. I have Sun conjunct Ascendant in Aries trine Moon in Sagittarius. People who have Venus in hard aspect with Sirius can feel like theyre expected to perform marginalization or exceptionalism. What could Sirius conjunct Descendant mean? - Lindaland - Linda Goodman It is said to give good qualities, charity and a faithful heart, but violent and dangerous passions. He walks and talks large. I almost didnt make it. Since there are very few sources on fixed star interpretations besides the book cited on this website, I am stuck. Do you know the date of that eclipse? The four important angles on a chart are the Ascendant (cusp of the 1st house) Descendant (cusp of the 4th house), Midheaven (cusp of the 10th house) and IC (cusp of the 4th house). But also this combination may give high level intuition. Ascendant shows the lens in front of us. I cant figure out its meaning or find any info anywhere! I also have stationary Neptune in 12th house Sagittarius, in a 1 degree square to Moon tightly conjunct MC in Virgo.