1V12. Thank you.*. I heard somethin that another kid said to one of the grown ups. Luffy shovels a few bites into his mouth, still hesitant to ask, even if Makino always answers his questions. I said happily even when he rejected me on joining my crew again and I let out a laugh. Meet your little sister Portgas D Ann". Baby luffy getting adopted by everyone he comes into contact with, because who wouldn't want a mini sunshine with them to brighten their days. "Zhehahahahahahahahahahaha well Mugiwara I guess I found you. Work Search: The crew sails into a strange blue mist, and only Luffy is affected! I snicker, holding back my laughter as I watched luffy drawing on ace and sabo's faces. Luffy felt a lot of pain in his body. "Zhehahahahahahahaha you never be king of the pirates is because you will be dead. Est historia podra responder esas preguntas.. o tal vez no. Sorry for the wait I'll update soon Thanks for Reading See ya, Chapter 4: People Reactions to Grandline Timeline Part 1, People Reactions to Grandline Timeline Part 2, Chapter 6: One Week Leaving Marineford on the way to Impel Down. Glee sparks in red eyes at the mental image. He failed to bury Rouge because a ship with the cursed Garp on board suddenly arrived. *Knock knock*."Ah! This wasnt a New Genesis. "Permission to come aboard?!" Luffy tensed and moved away since he sensed it too. Mobile Version Login Registrieren. It's probably the best thing they could have done. Help. Shanks throw the ball up in the air just to catch it back with his hand, watching the pouting toddler with a taunting smile. i asked them. What if the devil fruit was special and chooses who will use itself? It takes less then an hour for the Oro Jackson to pull up beside Red Force, the Pirate King himself dropping onto their deck without a care, grinning brightly. femluffy. He has been chosen to become a Reaper: A guardian of worlds that travels from each world and ensures they do not get destroyed. (I cannot write summaries. Luffy and Ace join the Red Haired Pirates, and are adopted as Shanks' children before either had a chance to go out on their own. Some say hes staying with bandits; others have heard him mention the village. Ayanokouji X Ichinose Adopted by the Sakayanagi family . Female LuffyTodo empez con el vicealmirante Garp, abuelo de Luffy, capitn de la tripulacin los sombreros de paja. He didnt teach me until just before I left., Shanks pokes Aces stomach as it growls loud enough to startle Benn,I bet, your mom and your dad both eat more then I can in a week., In a meal, Shanks corrects. Oh anchor, youre too young for me, he says, but his eyes tell a different story, dark with something Luffy cant name. Luffy stared Blackbeard wondered if straw hat forgot about until then Luffy eyes flash in recognizance "You the old hair man who had bad taste in cherry pies Luffy said. / "Hey why do you call me anchor?" Luffy asked. *Knock knock*."Ah! 1.2K Stories . 'Probably the neighbors kids playing knock and ditch' she thought. (How Shanks and Benn adopted Luffy, Sabo, and Ace, and their lives in the aftermath.) "Who are the people you wanted to see?" In a world where Luffy has a very particular heartbeat, the gum gum no mi awakens as soon as he eats it. But it never seemed to sit right with anyone who knew him. "How have you been mom?" I kept my smile on as i walked onto the moby dick, i let my eyes turn a bit cold as i stared at whitebeard. Ace shoots up in a sitting position, his eyes locked on to luffy from the other side of the boat. Cause I draw the line at takin kids from their lovin homes., We aint kidnapping anyone, Shanks snaps, bouncing Ace. "Oh nothing much.. Just wanted to see a few people.." i said. Services; Your Patient Care Team; Affiliations He didnt miss Luffys clingy hugs. Luffy, the kid he use to bully and poke fun at, the kid who begged to join his crew, the kid who wasnt a kid anymore.Wait, Luffy Have you done this before?Luffy glanced down at the floor, embarrassed as he shook his head, saying barely above a whisper, but I dont want to stop.. Ponce Inlet Jetty Fishing Tips, i said grinning. luffy said brightly smiling. 'This is too easy. It doesnt stop him moving entirely, but it at least slows him down. His face turned from shock and mocking to rage and hate after see the smug look Luffy was giving him. "Yep. Behave or your momll make you suffer., Okay, Ace is still pouting, though he looks resigned,Love you, Shanks., So, Benn says after the Oro Jackson has vanished over the horizon,Are we going to talk about how the Pirate Kings son decided you were his older brother?, 6 years ago on August 26, 2016 at 9:22 pm, In which no one has died ever and everything is happy, and Benn is Shanks' confused boyfriend/first mate, in which anadiangelo is once more at fault. I think he did something bad, really bad, and hes not allowed to be family anymore., Ace nods,Nakama doesnt betray each other, Ace frowns and glances up at Benn, eyes narrowing. one piece : shanks and luffy time travel - checking on my kids after According to the vermin in the trash dump, the kid usually hangs around the mountains. Makino hums softly, carding her fingers through Luffys tangled wavy hair. . "H-Hello" she said with a little voice. A person's ikigai might be their job, family, hobbies - literally anything that they feel is their reason to get up in the morning.The concept of ikigai is so powerful that many attribute it to the long life expectancy in Japan. luffy is a charlotte fanfiction - switchedoneducationusa.com Cloudflare Ray ID: 627af8c25ed7385a Von der Gomu Gomu no Mi isst er, nachdem Shanks und seine Bande die Frucht mit in die Bar genommen hatten. To sing the song of your soul, or everything you sing resonates within you. I'll go it dear" a beautiful lady with strawberry blonde hair and face filled with freckles said as she dried her hands with a towel. I woke up and automatically used my haki to check my surrounding. Luffy needed him, and he'd do anything for Luffy. Yassop and Roux are looking now, but whoever it is was good, they managed to do it right under our noses, and practically vanish.. "Ora, Sabo. Not long after that, Monkey D Garp took (Y/n) in as his own granddaughter. >Das ist wirklich merkwrdig. Blackbeard didn't see it coming but Luffy punched him in the face so hard blood was dripping from his face. The Legend of D Chapter 1, an one piece fanfic | FanFiction Oh no. This can be read as a stand alone fic without any affiliation with the AU. They traveled to the skies riding sea currents shooting up, they escaped situations that were actually impossible to escape from. I guess i should be somewhat cold to them for a few seconds until my boys are here. Youve known Shanks for a while?, Ace nods,He was cabin boy on my dads ship. I felt that ace was about to wake up. Summary: Luffy Is turned into by blackbeard to the world government and is held in impel down for his execution in one week In Marineford. I forgot., This is why mom says you cant take after her, you know. Ace says patting Shanks cheek. He wanders if Shanks is always so good with children. my b, author is writing this on his phone so please be gentle w any mistakes that r found, okay gently slides frobin in because theyre my favs, theres a playlist for this with every chapter song in it. He would bring news of his tribe and receive guidance in return. I also have their vivre cards, the only one that somewhat burns at times is ace and that's probably because ace keeps trying to kill or fight whitebeard. "We are doing great dad." And hes definitely not jealous of that new guy Katakuri whos tagged along and is making moves on his alliance captain. And realized that he fucked badly. They already have confirmed the boy exists. There were people out there that had watched their parents die, people that had been beaten and tortured. Why do they like to call him a slut? His body lay helplessly on a broken bed as he caresses his swollen stomach. I said excited and my crew let out a cheer. Roo, Benn mutters, keeping an eye on where Ace has taken over a corner of the deck to doodle something on a little book he carries with him. Then I stopped acting since it was just luffy, but still kept the act up just in case anyone else got up. Not since that daywhen everything just changeda horrible day it is or was since it hasn't happened yet and won't if luffy and I have anything to say or do about it. I do not own one piece I wish but I own these fanfiction. Whumptober 2022: Day Three: Say Goodbye. "Really well I think you should go fuck yourself Luffy spat. Acelu Why do they forcefully shove their tongues in his throat? Shanks couldn't handle it anymore. He will get reborn in another time, where he is Garp's second son. What if the devil fruit was special and chooses who will use itself? Mom says that I can tell people that., Did she? And all for two people who do not belong to that world. Monkey D. Luffy/Roronoa Zoro/Vinsmoke Sanji, Bottom Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, rape starts when Luffy's 7 but that's barely mentioned, but there is only one pairing in each chapter - Freeform, it takes devotion and it takes affection (to fit this consummated part), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. does this count as a kidfic right now? Buggy ran, swallowing tears and clutching a warm bundle to his chest.What to do next was completely unclear. Shanks x Luffy | Dad 2.7K 47 15. by revsab. I heard ace had been fighting with jinbel for two days straight, it already showed on how much he really trained. Work Search: Captain? Benn asks slowly, brows drawn together in confusion as Shanks shifts the child on his hip,What?, Shanks grins,This is Portgas D Ace, Ace waves shyly, face hidden mostly in Shanks shoulder, hands clutching at Shanks shirt. Life as a Red Haired Pirate Chapter 1: Prologue, an one piece fanfic His hand too, touching without any remorse, his broad palm curling around his waist. Shanks is there at Benns side, already kneeling down to check Ace over before Benn has a chance to talk to him. SHACKLED - Chapter 2: Blackbeard vs. Luffy - Wattpad 6 Sided Blocks Minecraft, Una pirata pelirroja trae una fruta del diablo desde Elbaf, una fruta deseada desde hace siglos por el Gobierno Mundial.Lo que la pelirroja no esperaba, es que la fruta fuera devorada por un chico soador de la aldea Foosha, y ante esto, Shanks decide hacer una apuesta para el futuro.Monkey D. Luffy, en su camino a convertirse en el rey de los piratas, no solo se encontrar con amor y problemas, pero con la cuestin de si destruir el mundo como se conoce o no. FanFiction. Sabo frowned and got up, grumbling to himself. Lets see what we can do in the kitchen., Ace giggles,We need lots of sandwiches, Shanks, he cups a hand around his mouth and tries to whisper,Dad showeded me how to eat them whole!, Theres a trick to it, Shanks agrees. "luffy? These kids are not staying here. , : , , , . "Zhehahahahahahahahahaha once I turn you into the world government and take Title Shibukai I will be the one to find the one piece and becomes king of the Pirates. Then it was a party that lasted into sometime the next morning. Sabo didn't seem to like her and she couldn't understand what she did wrong. I would do my best like always when it comes to protecting those i value and love.. Cmo reaccionaria Ace? "They're so cute. He is 10 years younger than his brother, Dragon. I asked him. well, not so much. Monkey D. Luffy is a blessed blood. On his journey to find someone he stumbles on Roger. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. #impel A hurricane flew Luffy away from the red force, breaking the hearts of his family in shards. They are stronger then they were in our other life, since last time it took ace five days to win. "Looks like Shanks practically adopted Luffy," Yasopp chuckled. When the man tells him it's time for Law to be useful to The Family by acting as a broodmare for Doffy's long fantasied fishman army Law realizes this is his chance. Ace. ****, *** Rewrite of my previous work -"Red Prologues" ***. Eyes softening, Shanks ruffled Luffy's hair. One that only Shanks would ever know the answer to. it's a surprise every time, warnings for each chapter in their summaries btw, please know i thrive off fluff but i inevitably always add in angst. He first saw the images on ace's face. Luffy shocked expression turned to rage and hate. A pleasure to meet you, Benn Beckman., Roger laughs,Polite too, reminds me of Rayleigh., Reminds you of me? Rayleigh asks leaning over the side of the Oro Jackson,We better get going, Ive spotted a marine vessel incoming., Dont worry about it, Firecracker, Ill see you again soon, Shanks promises, mussing Aces hair. No He mumbled, slightly embarrassed. Every time Ace tells stories about his family, and Benn has noticed the looks that Shanks shoots Ace and how he interrupts when Ace opens his mouth sometimes, Shanks features heavily. # 1. A few men from the his crew approached but didn't want to be near their captain. The Yonko's Kids Chapter 1, an one piece fanfic | FanFiction Whoever had taken Luffy was going to wish that they had never even looked in the boy's direction. i love it, Yamato is a Member of the Straw Hat Pirates, Nefertari Vivi is a Member of the Straw Hat Pirates, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Dracule Mihawk, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Buggy, Bagi Kaizokudan | Buggy's Band of Pirates, Charlotte Cracker/Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Kizaru | Borsalino, past Charlotte Oven/Original Female Character(s), Charlotte Katakuri Is The Best Damn Sister, This Family Tree Gets Crazy Before I Noticed It, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Makino, Makino & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, Agender Luffy whose physical form is only limited by imagination and sometimes changes gender, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Original Male Character(s), Roger Pirates & Original Male Character(s), He has problems with expressing his feelings, Martis is the most oblivious person in this fic, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Benn Beckmann, Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante & Trafalgar D. Water Law, i found all this otp imagines in pinterest at three in the morning, it was hard to stop my laugh in the break of dawn, Utmost credits to the owner of the incorrect quotes, Dracule Mihawk/Original Female Character(s), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Original Female Character(s), Monkey D. Luffy/Original Female Character(s), Portgas D. Ace/Original Female Character(s), Sabo (One Piece)/Original Female Character(s), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Benn Beckman/Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante, Eustass Kid/Killer/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Mentioned Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks is Monkey D. Luffy's Parent.